T H E . R A N C H - O P E N .

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: T H E . R A N C H - O P E N .

Postby ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:49 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
M A R YxxG L E N D O W E R
female — 33 — Eldest son's wife
location; ranch — tagged; Finley, Willow, Jace
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Mary let the hand she wasn't holding Finley in brush against her husband's as he departed. "We will try our best," she said in response and smiled down at Finley. "Won't we, darling?" she said to her son to encourage him. Mary then directed her attention towards the woman that had been introduced to her as Willow, the wife of the second oldest brother. "I would love to continue this conversation over a cup of tea." she chirped happily, "Will you join us, Mr. Monroe?"
ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: T H E . R A N C H - O P E N .

Postby Static light » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:10 pm

⎚⎚ ʻRuka Talias| Female| Ranch Hand| 22 years old | Branding and roping cattle| Tags; Eli, Viking, Amy ⎚⎚

ʻʻSo youʻre family owns a farm of their own? Thatʻs nice, my adoptive father owns a farm of his own down the road a couple of miles away.ʻʻ Ruka pulled the saddle off the old pintoʻs back and onto the fence next to Jasperʻs. She led the old horse back into the horse pasture and whistled to Jasper who was already standing ready to be led out. Ruka grabbed his halter and led him out through the horse pasture gate.
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me