I Spy- Open and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I Spy- Open and Accepting

Postby PaintLily » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:16 am

Michael Lawrence Redmond
Male - 17 - Tags: Taylor Fynn

MM"I think it will be an interesting experience." I say "I'm ready for the change." I don't mention the fact that I'm hoping to find a way to get in contact with my mom. I've always worried about her, but ever since I found out about going to this school, I've been constantly plagued with the fear of finding that she died, or has been permanently disabled. Forgetting that I am in the presence of another, I shudder at the thought.
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am a Christian. │ My avatar was drawn by BlueOrca2000

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

MI(Song: The Resistance)

^ By emblo ^ v By Sparkleparty v
iIYou can take my heart,
iiYou can take my breath,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

MMMMl(Song: The Resistance)

~Please Click my Babies~
Also, if you could click anybody
Mihere, I would appreciate it

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
MMMHuman Tano - winter.sunset
MMIQuad Tano - PeanutButterRum
MMiiBouncy Pixels & Couple Art of
MMMMMyawahn & Roi - Lunar.
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:27 pm

goldie.
Florence Golden|17|Student|Tagged;Laertes Trevelyan
Florence slipped out of the squished and stinky train toilet with in her new uniform on. She still had on her matte red Dr Martens which made her feel like herself in this strange new world she was being engulfed by. With her regular clothes in hand she wandered back down the hall of compartments, glancing in on some of the students whom were together making friends. Goldie felt a pressure in her stomach, the nerves for trying to make new friends. It didn't appear that her and Katherine would be becoming BFF's. She crept into the compartment which she thought was hers and walked over to the bench, reaching up for her suitcase to be greeted by.. Well nothing "Where's my suitcase?" She swung around questionly to Katherine, but instead came upon a boy with dark hair and baby blue eyes, "Oh.. You're not Katherine.. Sorry" She blushed scarlet, having already muddled herself up before even arriving to the school.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:00 am

° Taylor Fynn °Female°17°Michael L. Redmond°

"Thats true, The experience is something to learn." She responded and added. "Thats cool, I think I'm ready for the change as well, it'll be quite the interesting time at this school." She said nothing in particular. Looking at the window seeing blurry motions as the train quickly passed. She wondered how far this train was from the school, Eager to already be there. Would have been much quicker in a jet.
───────────────────────
hello i'm burnedout (they/them) and i'm
just a person trying to collect things
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
games i play! genshin impact,           
honkai star rail and alicia online           
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
─────────────────────────
things i'm interested in! solo leveling,
link click, tgcf, roleplaying, reading,
and writing.
Song - Current Event Swaps - 12-18 Swaps
──────────────────────────────
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:52 am

Kathryn Swift - Siren - English - sixteen
Tags: open

Alone again in her compartment, Kathryn leaned back into the seats. Social interaction was exhausting. Having lost interest in her book, she stood up abruptly and silently walked to the carriage door. She should probably find someone like her. Maybe the one from MI5, then at least she could relate to them somewhat.
Kathryn stepped out into the corridor and started her search.

Richard McIver - Scottish - sixteen
Tags: Airu

"I think I would, but I don't know if my father would be able to get his business over there," he said sadly. "But one day I'll go, definitely!"
He perked up a bit at that. He did have a fortune behind his name, he was the heir to the McIver throne! Richard would be absolutely fine, but that didn't stop him from worrying.
"So what do you think about all this?" He asked gesturing to the air.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escapalization » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:03 am

sarai deffen // female // 16 // open

sarai dragged her rolling suitcase, regretting packing so many books. all of the compartments seemed to be full, and sarai would rather not sit with someone else. after a few minutes of searching and rolling over her own toes, she stumbled into another girl, about her age. "o-oh! so sorry!" sarai quickly slipped away (if you can "slip away" while encumbered with a heavy suitcase) and ducked into a compartment -- which, after a glance around, proved to be empty. she breathed a sigh of relief and settled in, not knowing how long the ride was going to be.
escapalization

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:24 pm

airu hoga|male|dragon|richard mclver
Airu blinked. "If you're taking about pollution, it's better I guess? Some cities in Japan have pretty low pollution, but then there's one or two that are really bad. Switzerland has nice air, I guess." He said softly, chuckling nervously. "I've never really paid attention to that kind of stuff. My family was pretty strict, so I didn't have a lot of time to thoroughly enjoy things like pollution and tourist attractions." He giggled softly, brushing a strand of pink hair from his face.

elise fayette leroy|female|mathematician|erza price
Elise smiled. "Encryption is codes, puzzles, languages. The Germans used encryption in the Second World War, which was then solved by Turing. Cryptography is basically when someone makes a code for you to decipher. It involves math, and common sense, and it is a wonderful subject." She was nearly beaming with excitement over the subject. "I apologize if I'm rambling, I'm hoping to become a wellknown mathematician, so these subjects are rather exciting."
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Kathryn Swift - Siren - English - sixteen
Tags: open

Kathryn nodded at the girl who bumped her, watching her duck into a compartment. She weaved her way further down the train, peeking into various cabins, looking for a face she recognised. Hopefully someone would recognise her too.
(Feel free to tag)

Richard McIver - Scottish - sixteen
Tags: Airu

Richard laughed at his response about pollution. "No, I meant going to the school! It's all a bit overwhelming isn't."
He felt like him and Airu could possibly be friends, he wondered if they were room mates, and if not who it would be. He did want someone fun if not, someone to joke with and stay up late.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Michael Lawrence Redmond
Male - 17 - Tags: Taylor Fynn

MMSilence ensues. I get to observing my surroundings, including Taylor. I could see why her alias was Angel--she is very beautiful. Although, I think all girls are pretty: just simply because they're girls, and God made girls to be pretty. Of course, inner beauty is more important than outer beauty, and it is never wise to judge someone based on what they look like. Then I examine the inside of the train car, rather dull, but it's packed with people, which makes it come to life. People talking, some laughing, others smiling; it's something I can never quite get enough of, because every person is different, and you can never quite understand them. I prefer to observe, rather than interact, but occasionally it can be enjoyable to be in someone's company. Which reminds me, I am right now, I hope she hasn't been talking to me and I didn't notice...
MMI turn back to facing Taylor, and not hearing her saying anything, I ask, "Do you ever get lost observing the world around you?" hoping she hadn't just asked me a question, or been saying anything. I can't help but worry that she'll think I'm rude; people tend to think that about me because I get so lost in my own thoughts that I don't even realize they're talking to me.

PaintLily wrote:
Dianna Oliver Rose Evanshire
Female - 16 - Tags: Open

MMMy parents are out of town, and my alarm clock didn't wake me, so I'm running late. I didn't have time to do my hair or my makeup, only just enough time to pull my clothes on, quickly brush my hair, grab my bags, and go. I had managed to sneak getting the trousers instead of the skirt into the house, and those are what I'm wearing. I've never disobeyed my parents before now, and I'm a bit nervous, but I'll be off in boarding school, they'll never know, right?
MMAs soon as my limousine pulls up to the train station I bolt out the door and zig-zag through the crowd. I enter the train and find a place to sit, only half-noticing the other people in the car. I sit down heavily and let out a sigh, but then I realize how improperly I had been carrying myself and quickly check my posture.
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am a Christian. │ My avatar was drawn by BlueOrca2000

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

MI(Song: The Resistance)

^ By emblo ^ v By Sparkleparty v
iIYou can take my heart,
iiYou can take my breath,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

MMMMl(Song: The Resistance)

~Please Click my Babies~
Also, if you could click anybody
Mihere, I would appreciate it

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
MMMHuman Tano - winter.sunset
MMIQuad Tano - PeanutButterRum
MMiiBouncy Pixels & Couple Art of
MMMMMyawahn & Roi - Lunar.
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:47 pm

° Taylor Fynn °Female°17°Michael L. Redmond°

Taylor remained looking out the window for awhile seeing the scenery, almost captured by it. She thought over many things, placing her finger on the glass childishly making a happy face. Until she realized she wasn't alone. Bringing herself back to the real situation. Taylor looked over to Michael, Almost with a small jump. "Hm oh um yeah, Sorry about that" She giggled softly yet a tint of nervous. "Yeah, I got side tracked sometimes the beauty of the world really amazes me. I mean look its really green" She said looking over to the window. She starred at the ground as well as the many people in the train. She would admit loud places weren't her thing. Rather to not be seen rude at this point, she wanted to keep a nice and clean start over. "So what are your plans upon arriving at the school?" She asked worrying if it was even her business or to be pushy.
───────────────────────
hello i'm burnedout (they/them) and i'm
just a person trying to collect things
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
games i play! genshin impact,           
honkai star rail and alicia online           
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
things i'm interested in! solo leveling,
link click, tgcf, roleplaying, reading,
and writing.
Song - Current Event Swaps - 12-18 Swaps
──────────────────────────────
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escapalization » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:57 pm

sarai deffen // female // 16 // dianna evanshire

sarai's book was not going well. it was horribly written and the protagonist was a complete idiot, so sarai put the book down and went to go explore the train. she spotted various people she recognized from when she had boarded, but many of them seemed to be engaged in conversation already. there was the girl sarai had bumped into earlier, but sarai couldn't talk to her, now that she'd embarrassed herself.
finally, she spotted a girl sitting by herself. her hair was frizzy and her clothes looked a bit disheveled, but sarai didn't mind. sarai probably didn't look too hot herself. she sat down next to the girl. "hi there. i'm sarai." she winced. that sounded stupid. at least she'd introduced herself.
escapalization

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me