I Spy- Open and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I Spy- Open and Accepting

Postby BurnedOut » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:40 am

° Taylor Fynn °Female°17°Open°

Taylor made her way through the ever so crowded station. She had flown to Switzerland from California. So a pretty long way. Sleep was done in the airplane. The plain thought of a train ride as well, Could kill at this point in time for her.

Her time for sleep was destroyed but then again there were many sleepless nights. Just on her missions. Her last mission was a missing little child. In the end she found the little girl in a abandoned warehouse kept in a cage, and imprisoned the criminal. It was terrible. Something someone wouldn't like to remember. When Taylor had arrived back she was informed of this random scholarship in Switzerland...

Taylor was now in school uniforms unlike her taste. Standing in front of the very train she had to take to the school. She hopped on in and took a few steps trying to find an empty compartment. She placed her suitcase over on the rack, and sat down having her phone in her hand, trying to be distracted from the fact she was completely exhausted. While crossing one leg over the other her hair falling just slightly over her face. She never really insisted on going to Switzerland.. Not even to its school. Maybe its helpful or not, Taylor would never know if she didnt try.
───────────────────────
hello i'm burnedout (they/them) and i'm
just a person trying to collect things
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
games i play! genshin impact,           
honkai star rail and alicia online           
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
─────────────────────────
things i'm interested in! solo leveling,
link click, tgcf, roleplaying, reading,
and writing.
─────────────────────────
Song - Current Event Swaps - 12-18 Swaps
──────────────────────────────
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:42 pm

goldie.
Florence Golden|17|Student|Tagged;Kathryn Swift
Florence stood alone on the platform, her family had said their goodbyes to her at the airport before she'd boarded her plane for Switzerland, she felt lonely, though she was pretty use to it.

People had started to board the train, so Goldie made a final check that she hadn't left anything on the bench she'd been waiting on before hoisting up her overly large suitcase and stumbling onto the train. She gambolled down the aisle and took one of the first compartments she came across, there was another girl already in there, reading her book. Goldie heaved the suitcase up and onto the overhead rack before sitting down opposite the girl. She gave a timid smile, despite her large personality she was nervous for her first week ahead. "I'm Florence Golden, usually Goldie though" She starts, uncrossing her legs and leaning forward to shake the girls hand, "First year too?" She asks.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:15 pm

L A E R T E S
17 | H o m o s e x u a l | F e e l i n g; | L o c a t i o n;Carriage | T a g g e d;OPEN |

Laertes strode down the platform almost confidently.
His gun in its holster firmly against his chest,the feel comforting the young man.He ignored everyone,letting people pass him by without any extensive eye contact,he didn't want to engage in any conversation,for now.

He eyed a nearby carriage and quickly slipped inside,unnoticed and silent.
Laertes felt a sudden wave of annoyance,anger and claustrophobia.
He was going to school,actual school,with lessons and lunch breaks,Laertes was a trained fighter,marksman,assassin,sniper,but there was no way he could interact that aspect of normal society.

He didn't put his bag in the overhead rack,he wanted his belongings near him.
Laertes opened the window to let a flow of air into the carriage in an attempt to make himself more relaxed.
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:19 pm

Kathryn Swift - Siren - English - sixteen
Tags: Florence

Hard-wired instincts caused her eyes to flick up and her muscles tense in readiness when the new girl walked in. It was a useless reflex now and probably looked a bit bizarre from the outside. It had saved her life on occasions, for which she was exceedingly thankful.

She put her book down on her lap and took the other girls hand, ignoring the fact it was human contact- something she wasn't overly fond of.
"I'm Kathryn Swift," she said. "And yes, I'm a first year."
Perhaps this was her chance to make a real friend, someone she could fully and completely trust.

Richard McIver - Scottish - sixteen
Tags: open

--
Last edited by Pyra Ilver on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:45 pm

airu hoga|male|dragon|richard mclver
Airu closed his eyes as he walked down the train, letting one hand run down the doors to his side, trying to quench the headache that plagued him.

Airu didn't particularly like people. He often seemed like he did, and sometimes he did, but when people around him simply talked, on and on, now that was just plain annoying. As he was feeling rather unsociable, Airu chose to wander towards the back of the train, noticing that there were hardly any empty compartments, and those empty one were almost all surrounded by noise. He took in a deep breath, as he walked to the farthest cart, content to find only one person in the compartment.

"Hi! Do you mind if I sit here? My name is Airu." He said, in his normal cheerful tone, despite the stabbing pain in his head. He dragged a rolling bag behind him, and upon his face was drawn a smile that seemed as real as one could believe, despite the great falseness behind every word he spit. His eyes even seemed to sparkle a little.

elise fayette leroy|female|mathematician|erza price
Elise's shoes thumped softly against the ground as she stepped up onto the train, one hand securing the backpack that was strapped to her, holding the strap, and the other hand holding the small suitcase. Both bags were rather small, the total adding to about one bag, about the size of the bags of her new peers. She let out a slight breath as she walked calmly down the train, looking for a nice empty compartment, smiling when she found one with only one male in it. He seemed to be in a wheelchair, but Elise did not ponder this much further than an observation, as she opened the door to the compartment. "May I sit here?" She asked in a polite tone as she entered the space, a smile not daring to cross her face. Not that she was mad, persay, or sad even, but more along the lines of she was feeling nothing at the moment, let alone happiness of her impending doom. School was always a living hell, so she wasn't particularly expecting anything besides what had happened before. Elise didn't really mind though, as she found as long as she had her books, she was content.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:56 am

Ezra Price | 17 | Male | Tagged: Elise.

For a while, Ezra wondered if he was going to be spending the train journey alone - he had seen many students boarding the train and passing by his carriage, but no one had really given a second glance into his one. That did disappoint him slightly, as he had really been looking forward to talking with as many people as he could. However, he did perk up when a girl looked into his compartment, and he smiled brightly, "Of course you can!" he replied, hoping that he wasn't being too over-enthusiastic. He did notice that she didn't seem to be very excited - in fact, he couldn't even figure out if she was feeling any emotion to being on the train that would take them to the school - and for a moment wondered if anyone else had the same sort of thoughts that he did towards starting school.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sterlingfrost » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:02 am

Sterling // Female // Alias- Valkyrie // Canadian

Sterling leisurely strolled through the train doors, taking her sweet time. No more rushing while on a mission. No more heart pounding secret drops into the middle of Korea. She sighed. This was gonna suck. Out of habit, her senses were all fully alert. She slowly padded through the train hallways, making her way to the very back of the last coach. The carpet muffled her footsteps to just soft thuds. She came across an empty compartment, and spun inside, dumping her suit case into the seat. Finally. She sat, adjusting her uncomfortable school uniform.

Bradley // Male // Student //

Bradley raced down the platform, papers in his mouth, clothes disheveled, things sticking out of his hurridly packed suit case. He has woken up late this morning, and true to himself had waited until the last moment to pack. His parents would probably send him some stuff he left later.

He jumped through the train doors, just barely missing a couple hugging their child goodbye as she went onto a new adventure... Full of school work and papers and drama and stuff. Much like him. He really hated school, like a lot, but his grandfather paid a lot of money to get him here... So he was going to make the best of it.
Sterlingfrost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:31 pm

Michael Lawrence Redmond
Male - 17 - Tags: Open

MMI make my way through the crowd on the platform and enter the train. Sitting in the first empty chair I find, I pull out my laptop whilst imperceptibly surveying the train car, and--always being aware of my surroundings--I begin typing out strings of code.
MMThis was it. No more spying, no more flying from place to place, no more hacking--hacking, yes, that was one part of the job that I would miss. I could finally lead a normal life. Relatively normal, anyway. Yeah, being a spy wasn't too bad, and, sure, it was fun sometimes, but I'd rather have gotten to stay with my mother. Maybe now I could find her.
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am a Christian. │ My avatar was drawn by BlueOrca2000

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

MI(Song: The Resistance)

^ By emblo ^ v By Sparkleparty v
iIYou can take my heart,
iiYou can take my breath,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

MMMMl(Song: The Resistance)

~Please Click my Babies~
Also, if you could click anybody
Mihere, I would appreciate it

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
MMMHuman Tano - winter.sunset
MMIQuad Tano - PeanutButterRum
MMiiBouncy Pixels & Couple Art of
MMMMMyawahn & Roi - Lunar.
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:11 pm

Kathryn Swift - Siren - English - sixteen
Tags: Florence

--

Richard McIver - Scottish - sixteen
Tags: Airu

Richard's eyes flicked to the boy who had just walked in.
"Yes, course you can," he answered. "I'm Richard McIver."
This Airu looked friendly, a smile on his face, the tone of his voice. Richard wanted to trust him.
He moved along slightly to give the other boy room to sit down. He ceased his nervous taps and tries to contain his energy.
"Where are you from?" He asked Airu. He suspected Japan, but you couldn't just assume these things. That led to general awkwardness and Richard couldn't deal with a silence for the entire journey.
Last edited by Pyra Ilver on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:59 am

airu hoga|male|dragon|richard mclver
Airu put his bags away and sat down quickly. "Ah, I'm from Japan, although I've travelled a lot." He said, with a smile, while tucking away Richard's name in the back of his head.

elise fayette leroy|female|mathematician|erza price
Elise nodded, politely. "Thank you." She said calmly, as she sat down, placing her bags in her lap. After a moment of silence, she decided to speak. "My name is Elise Leroy. What's your name?"
Last edited by FaerieBoy on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me