I Spy- Open and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I Spy- Open and Accepting

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:07 am

Ezra Price | 17 | Male | Tagged: Kathryn.

"It's good to meet you as well, Kathryn," Ezra responded, and then he nodded. "I am!" he then blushed slightly, embarrassed by it. "...I know that very few people are looking forward to it, though. I probably seem really weird, right?" he asked. He only toned down his enthusiasm slightly, because he didn't see much point in acting as though it was a boring thought or anything, especially when it really wasn't.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:08 am

Dianna Oliver Rose Evanshire
Female - 16 - Tags: Richard McIver

MMI pause for a moment, the question catching me off guard. He sounded as if he actually cares. Am I okay? No. Not really, I'm sick of formality, but my mouth says something else "I am quite alright, to be sure. Why do you ask?" I hadn't a clue why he had asked. I hadn't slipped up and let my thoughts show on my face, had I? My first day and I've already messed up? Oh dear me!
Last edited by PaintLily on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am a Christian. │ My avatar was drawn by BlueOrca2000

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

MI(Song: The Resistance)

^ By emblo ^ v By Sparkleparty v
iIYou can take my heart,
iiYou can take my breath,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

MMMMl(Song: The Resistance)

~Please Click my Babies~
Also, if you could click anybody
Mihere, I would appreciate it

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
MMMHuman Tano - winter.sunset
MMIQuad Tano - PeanutButterRum
MMiiBouncy Pixels & Couple Art of
MMMMMyawahn & Roi - Lunar.
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:22 am

Kathryn Swift - Siren - English - sixteen
Tags: Ezra

"Loving something is never weird, actually not all the time- I once knew someone who... never mind," she realised she probably shouldn't have started that sentence, the end was worse. "Who loved to blow up RAF planes" that agent was gone within the week, turned out he had only enlisted to create an explosion. Thinking back, he was imprisoned now.
"I myself have mixed feelings."

Richard McIver - Scottish - sixteen
Tags: Dianna

"You just seem a bit... uh how do I put this politely?" He muttered under his breath. He really didn't want to offend this girl. "Seem a bit, uh, emotionless? You don't have to be. I have plenty of emotion and people love me so much they shipped me off to a boarding school!" He joked, trying to elicit a laugh or some response at least.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:32 am

MM"Does that mean that I-I don't have to be formal?" I say, half-way through slipping out of my formal tone into my natural, quiet demeanor. All of my being is hoping that he'll tell me that I don't have to be. I watch him with big eyes, just waiting.
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

iIYou can take my heart,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

~Please Click my Babies~

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sterlingfrost » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:43 am

Sterling // Female // Alias- Valkyrie // Canadian // Tags: Sarai

Sterling studied the girl for a moment, deciding whether or not to answer. She tilted her head then held out the map She had in her hand of the school. "Here. I think we are supposed to meet in the mess hall. But I'm not she to be honest." She fell silent again. She wasn't good with meeting new people, as they usually thought she was.... Odd.

Bradley // Male // Student // Tag: Goldie

Bradley smiled as they shook hands. "Well it's nice to meet you then Goldie gal." he chuckled softly and readjusted his bag on his shoulder. "Um.... I don't know. But let's think about it as an adventure and explore until we find it." Starts humming Indiana Jones theme song, while looking around dramatically. He stopped, looking at Goldie. Ya done goofed and made a fool of yourself. Congratulations Brad.
Sterlingfrost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:46 am

Ezra looked curious when Kathryn didn't finish what she had been about to say, but he decided not to pry. He knew his limits, and figured that it probably wasn't something that she was comfortable sharing, though he couldn't possibly think what it might be. "Well... thank you. I haven't actually been to a proper school for ages, I used to just have tutors, since my parents were scared or something of letting me out to join other people my age," he said, then he rubbed the back of his neck briefly. "Sorry... you didn't ask for my life story," he said, sheepishly, then he asked, "why do you have mixed feelings about it?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:52 am

Why did she have mixed feelings? Because she had spent most of her life fighting for her country, with no choice in the matter and now she was free. Into this world she didn't fully understand.
"Well, it's a new school, new start. I mean it's an amazing school, but it's away from family, home, just a bit nervous as well as happy," she lied, something she was good at.

"What! Of course you don't! I'm not bothered, I'm not rich by birth, so just ordinary manners from me I'm afraid," how must she have been raised to make her think that she had to formal around strangers? He himself was just casual. Something had to be done. "You Dianna, are henceforth released from all posh duties," he said in a false posh accent. "And you just got yourself a friend," he finished, wiggling his eyebrows for affect. It was stupid how fast he formed attachments, but he liked this girl.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:58 am

"Oh, I understand that. I'd say it's also a comfort, knowing that everyone else here is a new student as well. It's better than feeling alone." Ezra commented. He was, admittedly, a little nervous as well, because he hadn't been sure what the other students would be like. But so far, he felt that he got along with at least two of them now, so he counted himself lucky. He couldn't wait to write back home, to let his parents know that he was doing really well so far, and people had been - on the whole - nice.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:02 am

MMI stand there staring for a moment, unsure of what to do. A friend? No more having to be formal? All in one day? "Th-thank you." I say quietly as I start to look at the ground; now that my charade was gone, I was slipping into my shy little self. I stop myself from looking down though, because I don't want him to think I'm afraid of him, and I notice him wiggling his eyebrows, which makes me giggle.

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

iIYou can take my heart,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

~Please Click my Babies~

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:14 am

Five of them like her. Griffin, Leviathan, Valkyrie, Dragon, Angel. All faces she could connect with a name and a face now. But most people were like Ezra, normal. She was in a small group, but he was right, at least she wasn't the only one. "It is. I guess you'll be in one of the larger rooms?" She paused for a moment., she really was behind on this whole chatting business. "That sounded a lot better in my head."

Finally some emotions! It was nice to see her laugh, even if she did look a bit nervous. "No need to thank me, now how about I take your luggage for you and we find out what we're supposed to be doing?"
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me