College Romance part 3

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: College Romance part 3(open||accepting)

Postby Medieval Witch » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:28 pm

Jazzy blushed and realized she forgot how to breathe. The kitten began meowing and squirming, telling jas to calm down. She gulped and took a few deep breaths. "s-sorry. He's my service cat. I uh- I'm not too good with people" she blushed and pet the small animal firmly to calm her nerves
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:44 pm

A soft smile formed on the young male's face and he ran a hand through his hair. "I understand.
And no need to apologize whatsoever."
he explained to her and glanced down at Keeva who whined softly and lowered herself to the ground, tucking a paw under her.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:52 pm

Jazzy smiled. "come on jazzy remember what the therapist said, try to make a friend" she thought to herself. "s-so uh d-do you want to hang out? S-somewhere? " She asked with fear
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:25 am

(Sorry I haven't posted yet. I was waiting for Angel to respond before I did my own reply. I don't see why you dropped Alex tbh, but okay. I'll post later today hopefully)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:47 am

Ashton Webber | 20 | Male | Tagged: Quin, Heather.

Ashton raised an eyebrow slightly at Quin's response - he didn't think that the guy seemed like the sort to go out partying, and so he was a little surprised to hear about it. "That sounds like fun. Though I don't go to that many parties myself... if at all," he admitted. He liked partying, but he also liked to keep focus on what he was doing, especially if it could be something that would affect his dancing. Having a hangover while practicing (which he did for at least two hours a day, even if there were no classes) was not fun, and just made him feel sick. The first time it had happened, he was pretty sure that he almost passed out, and had to lie on the cool floor of the dance studio for a while.

He did get interested when Quin mentioned also be part of the production as well, and he smiled brightly. "We might do! I'm sure it will be fun as well," he replied, probably more pleased about it than he should be. He liked the idea of knowing at least one person that was also going to be part of it, though.

(Ahhh sorry guys, I thought I had replied!)
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:15 am

(Its okay! It happens no worries!)

Heather felt her phone buzz, and she pulled it out of her pocket to see what it was. Seeing that it was nothing really important, she put it away. Sighing softly she fiddled with her bracelet and then glanced at the others. "So what's everyone plan for the rest of the day?" she asked,
trying to figure something else to talk about.

"Hmm I don't see why not. We can hang out anywhere. It won't matter where we hang out. Leroy said, giving her a soft smile. Keeva grunted in response to what was going on and rested her head on Leroy's foot.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:47 pm

She smiled "e-ehm. Well since I'm not too good with people, do you want to come over for dinner tonight? It's copper and mines Asian food night" she smiled
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:33 am

"Sure, why not. Asian food is pretty yummy." Leroy said. He wasn't a picky eater, he always made sure to eat anything he was offered.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:30 pm

Harold "Harry" Larkin
Male || 20 || Bisexual || Dating: Ashly || Tagged: Ashly

Nodding, the Brit climbed out of the car and went to retrieve his things from the trunk of the car. Pulling his things out he looked back toward Ashly with a lopsided smile on his lips. "Do you wanna come up or are you going to stay down here and wait till I get back?" he asked her with a tilt of his head. He didn't mind which ever option she decided on. He'd make sure he was quick if she decided to stay in the car, but if she did come with him then there was no need to hurry then. Pulling his suitcase around the car as he awaited her answer, he fished around in his pocket for his apartment key so that he was prepared before even making the trip up the flight of stairs.

Quinton "Quin" Tremblay
Male || 20 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Tagged: Heather & Ashton

Nodding his head slightly, he listened to the others speak. "I mean, I don't really drink at parties. That's not my thing, but being there and the social interaction, that is fun," he said with a shrug of his shoulders. Of course he had done some underage drinking in the states even though it was legal back in his home. Glancing toward Heather as she asked what their plans were for the rest of the day, he shrugged his shoulders. He wasn't entirely sure what he was doing later. He did have class in the next bit, but after that he really didn't have any plans. "Well, I don't have plans after my class this morning. Why do you ask? Did you wanna hang out or something like that?"
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:01 am

"I'll go up with you." Ashly said, turning off the car and open the driver door. She stepped out of the car and closed the door with a bump of her hip. Tucking her car keys into her pocket, she glanced over at Harry with a soft smile.

"I figured we could all hang out, get to know each other more. But if not then that's fine. I was gonna through a little cookout or something like that, and you are all welcome." Heather said. She knew it was a long shot but she figured why not try.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me