no thanks [closed]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: no thanks [closed]

Postby chase. » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:35 am

Delgado - Violent? nah, baby I'm dangerous
╔══════════╗

the popular
n. names del
gender male [♂]
age eighteen
crush open
form [xXx]

Tags:
>> mally
>> lucien

╚══════════╝

A loud thud jolted Delgado awake, the sound came from wolfie's room so he practically fell out of the bed trying to get to his door. His hair was disheveled and he didn't have a top on but he didn't care at the moment - he was currently worried to death about wolfie.

Bolting down the hallway he ran into the door, slamming it open as he quickly looked at wolfie to see if she was hurt, when he saw nothing wrong he looked across the room and visually relaxed as he realised what's the thud had been. Wolfie's alarm clock lay in pieces halfway across the room. "
wolfieee.." he started, a look of frustration and concern on his face.

Sighing as wolfie threw a pillow at him - which he easily caught - and then started to ignore him he shook his head, making his way over to her bed and sitting down, ignoring the three dogs that also shared her bed. Pulling his cousin onto his lap he sighed, "
look wolf, I know you hate school, like really hate it but you can't do this every morning - look if you go to school today I'll do your first weeks worth of homework - and if anyone does anything mean to you come get me and I'll set 'em straight, yeah?" He reasoned, grinning as she nodded slowly.

"
go get ready and meet me downstairs." He instructed playfully, leaving the room to go get changed. Once he had got changed, brushed his teeth and was actually presentable he left his room to go wait downstairs. A set of footsteps alerted him to her presence, looking up he watched as wolfie slid down on the banister. This girl was going to kill him with a heart attack before school even started. Shaking his head he followed her to his Land Rover, getting in the drivers seat and driving to school - he wasn't even sure how he got his drivers lisence.

As they pulled up Del hadn't even turned off the engine before wolfie left without something as much as a 'goodbye'. Shaking his head he got out of his car, grabbing his bag before shutting the door and locking it. Del decided to head to the cafeteria since that's where he could normally find his best mate. The six foot five male didn't take long in getting to the cafeteria. Shaking his head with a chuckle as he saw Mally get lifted off the table by Lucian. "
you guys missed me?" He asked, making his way over to the pair and sliding onto the table himself.

[mood : was worried, now happy, relived] [location : cafeteria] [wants : xx]

Wolfie - you hit the dog, I break you..
╔══════════╗

the outcast
n. names wolf
gender female [♀]
age seventeen
crush open
form [xXx]

Tags:
>> open

╚══════════╝

Beep. Beep. thud.

Where was wolfie's alarm? Currently on the floor halfway across her bedroom. To say wolfie 'isn't a morning person' was a complete understatement, she hated waking up in the mornings - especially at this ungodly hour. She had to get up early so she could get ready for school. Currently she was regretting setting the alarm and was just going to fake sick today.

Just as she settled the three dogs who shared her bed down, and put her head bald on the pillow a loud bang filled her ears as wolfie's bedroom door was flung open. Bolting awake she turned to glare at the intruder, and who was it? none other than Delgado - her cousin. Watching as his gaze shifted from her, to the broken alarm clock halfway across the room he relaxed as he realised what had happened. "
wolfieee.." Del started but wolfie was quick to chuck a pillow at him - she didn't want to hear his lecture on how she needs to stop breaking the alarm clocks. Rolling over in her side she ignored him when he refused to leave, instead just closing her eyes and trying to get back to sleep. She wasn't keen on going on to school and didn't see why she had to. - now she wasn't usually this cold and stubborn, she just really wasn't a morning person. As the bed dipped signalling that Del was now sitting on it she grumbled knowing he wouldn't leave without her.

After listening to his reasoning she shut him out the room and got ready, throwing on some skinny jeans, a plain t-shirt on and then a hoodie. Walking over to the bedside table she pulled out a necklace with a crescent moon and clipped it on. Getting up as she heard del's call she said goodbye to the dogs and cat before sliding down the banister, chuckling at Del's face as he watched her. After leaving del to lock up the house she made her way to his Land Rover - throwing her bag in the backseat before jumping in the passenger's side.

Once they arrived at the school wolfie was quick to grab her bag and leave Del, as much as she loved her cousin who she treated like a brother she didn't like being seen near him at school. Making her way to the lockers she approached her own, opening it and pulling the books out. Once she closed the locker door she sighed, running a hand through her hair.

[mood : tired] [location : locker] [wants : to go back home]
Last edited by chase. on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stranger danger » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:37 am

(william tracey moore - tagged: petra, open - mood: content - outfit: x )
      tracey awoke to the sounds of laughter drifing in through the kitchen, and he was almost fooled that he was a child again, and his father and mother were still together. instead, when he got dressed and headed out of the door, he was met by the prying eyes of his father's latest catch, and the angry stare that was given by his father. at this point, tracey was used to waking up to find some woman with his dad in the kitchen. he made an attempt to not look at them when he took his father's car keys, slammed the door behind him, and make his way to school.

it was always fun for him to come home with an empty gas tank - so he thought he and petra could ride around somewhere fun after school. petra was always his saving grace - he hoped they could move out together after this horror show called high school was over. speaking of which, the fiery red-head was making her way over now, a grin plastered on her face. he also noted the new earbuds and smirked knowingly.

"besides my douchebag of a father coming home with some broad - oh wait, that happens every night." he jokes, punching petra back playfully. to change the subject he went, "ooh, is that coffee?" and reached to take the cup from her hands.
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:56 am

Kurt Mangrove/ 17/ Male/ Punk
Tags: Marshall

He shrugged. He followed Marshall's eye to see some of the new kids coming in. And boy, were they kids. Kurt was pretty sure he had been unusually tall for his age when he had been a freshman, so most people had assumed he was older. He'd avoided getting flack due to his silent and, frankly, intimidating nature. He couldn't help but be a little rough around the edges.

Kurt looked back to Marshall. He noticed several people heading the way of the Cafeteria, a popular gathering spot before class. And since he planned to put off going to home room for as long as possible, he figured they could go there. What even was the purpose of home room? It wasn't like he cared about anything going on at this place aside from getting a mediocre education so that he could pretend he had some kind of a future.

"Cafeteria?" He signed.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:40 am

Ashton Webber
18|Male|Art Kid
Tagged: Open.
After he got to his locker and left a few books that he wouldn't need for the day, Ashton closed his locker, and glanced around the corridor. He was tempted to go around and talk with every single student that he recognised - within reason, of course. There was no way he was going to speak to the punks, or anyone he just wasn't sure about. He did notice that the cafeteria was already becoming a popular spot for students to hang out pre-lessons, so that was where he was headed as well. He passed a couple of punks, to which he picked his pace up slightly - they tended to scare him, especially as they could probably very easily put him in the ground. And he especially wanted to avoid Marshall, because he was probably the worst... and he absolutely wasn't intrigued with him.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ marriage maze ☆ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:08 am

MARYA VASILIEV!

{ 17 / Female / Musician / Crush: Open! / Location: Music Room / Tagged: Eden }

Marya got up in a knee-jerk reaction as she saw the girl fall, walking over to her. "Aw, geez, are you okay?" She exclaimed, hanging back a little as the dog helped her up. "I'm sorry. I should have said something when I came in. You just seemed so...in the zone, you know? I didn't want to distract you." Marya paused for a bit as she watched the girl put the ukelele away. She was awfully pretty, but probably straight; No one with hair that long is a lesbian. Except me, she thought to herself with a self-deprecating smirk. She wondered how you know what you look like if you're blind, or if you even do. When the girl returned, Marya held her hand out to shake. "You sounded really good. I'm a musician too. Name's Marya, what's yours?"
☆ marriage maze ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ajatar » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:17 am

I hope I never lose the bruises that you left behind
Petra Heiskanen // School Hallway // Tag: Tracey

If they weren’t at school with prying, judgmental eyes watching, Petra might have frowned at his first comment and offered to go ‘deal with the situation’. There was a reason, after all, that she had a reputation at school for being quick to fly off the handle and get into a fight. She was an aggressive child. Petra smirked, letting out a soft laugh as he punched her back. “I should just start bringing two mugs to school every day.” She promptly rolled her eyes as he reached for it and handed him the mug. “It’s black. I can’t do any of that ‘cream and sugar’ crap.”

Once, her mother asked her why she insisted on wearing black all the time. It was simple – she was done with the outrageous lifestyle they used to live with the massive and expensive dresses, the care placed around reputation… definitely the cooking and the cleaning, and, the bright colors. At one point her father had insisted she wear bright pink colors everywhere and she simply refused to have it. So now, it was all black, almost all the time. “What’re you doing after school? I’ve got someone else’s wallet it my pocket and I’m pretty sure it’s got a decent amount of cash in it.” She hadn’t really looked until she was pulling it out of her pocket, opening it and thumbing through the cash with a grin – it was more of ‘that guy looks pretty well off, let me just snatch that’. “The guy bumped into me when I stopped to get my lunch - couldn't resist.”
Last edited by Ajatar on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
--> this is not a DREAM ;;
ImageImageImage
<-- you are part of a MACHINE ;;
*** Looking for 1x1 Roleplays for a Dystopian plot I have in mind. PM me please ***
Ajatar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquilaFuga » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:35 am

Hi everyone - please remember that we do not allow you to post images/links in with your roleplay posts (the only exception to this is if you wish to link back to your character's original form; that is fine). If you want people to know what your character is wearing, you should describe it in words.

Please discontinue your use of such links and double-check the rules. If you have any concerns about this or need more clarification, don't hesitate to send in a help ticket or PM me!
AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stranger danger » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:07 am

(william tracey moore - tagged: petra, open - mood: content )
      he smiled and took the cup from petra's hands gratefully, and took a long sip from the mug, sighing in content. "i think you should too," he answered, handing the mug back with a crooked smile on his face. "i know it's black, if it wasn't i wouldn't have had any." he adds, taking petra by the hand and dragging her down the hallway."i still gotta find my locker, c'mon." tracey stated, not really giving his friend a choice in the matter.

"seriously? i've got my dad's car all day anyways, so sure. why not?" he said with a smirk, turning down another hallway, and digging into his pocket. he read over the slip of paper he pulled out and found his locker. "the sucker probably has more anyways. he won't miss it," tracey snorts, flipping over the paper to reveal his locker combo. he unlocked it, and shoved the contents of his backpack inside, taking only a notebook, some mechanical pencils and his first period's book, calculus. tracey leans over, peering into the wallet. a small smile spreads across his face. "we're gonna have fun with this." he chirped, slamming his locker door shut, and the paper back in his pocket for later.
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Human_ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:09 am

Eden Anderson
|| 17 | Female | Crush/Interest: Open | Tags: Marya | Location: Music Room ||

Eden dusted herself off, "I'm fine... It's okay normally I know when someone is in the room but I was to focused I guess..." She listened to her talk and shrugged, "My name is Lily, but everyone knows me as Eden..." She turned her head to Marya, "You are a musician as well? What do you play?" She rubbed Zii's ears, the young Golden Retriever led Eden over to Marya so she wasn't talking across the room. She held onto Zii's harness with one hand and held her other out to Marya, "It's nice to meet you by the way." She gave a soft smile.
_Human_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby extra terrestrial » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:59 am

OLYMPIA xRIVERS
nerd seventeen home & school thomas
──────────────────────────────────────
      olympia ann rivers should've been up already. only after her alarm went off for the third time that morning did she sluggishly pry open a blue eye to peer around her tidy room. in the cage sitting on her desk in the corner, alice, olly's pet rabbit, sucked noisily on her metal water spout. beyond her closed bedroom door and down the stairs, her mother, katherine, was tapping away on her laptop. she worked for a local newspaper company, and knowing her, she had put off working on a project until the last possible minute. olympia often scolded her mother for doing so and helped her as often as she could.

speaking of putting things off, olly had stalled long enough. with an exaggerated sigh, she hauled herself out from beneath the warm comfort of her blankets and pillows and set about getting ready. in the bathroom adjoining her room, she brushed her teeth, scowled at her reflection, pulled a brush through her mop of curly hair, and scowled again. she applied deodorant and sprayed on perfume for good measure. by the time she finally emerged from her bedroom, olympia was dressed in a loose-fitting white sweater, black skinny jeans with the knees ripped out, and lavender sneakers that brought her outfit full circle back to her carefully painted fingernails. she had put on a minimal amount of makeup, where most of the effort had been put into her eyebrows. slinging her black, pin-and-patch-covered backpack over shoulders, she trotted downstairs and into the kitchen.

her mom rarely made breakfast, so on most mornings, olly was left to fend for herself. instead of getting a bowl of cereal as she usually did, she slunk over to the fridge and grabbed a cupcake. katherine had made them for an office party last week, but there were still a few left over, much to olympia's delight. as she shut the refrigerator door, her mother called from the living room, "that's nutritious." katherine always seemed to know what her daughter was up to. olly smiled, said in return, "the breakfast of champions," and took a bite from her cupcake, purple frosting smearing onto the tip of her nose. she wiped it off, grabbed the crossword puzzle and a pencil from the counter (katherine always made sure to cut them out for olympia before throwing the rest of the newspaper away), and, after checking the time, hurried outside and down the sidewalk.

since she lived so close to the school, olly usually walked. she thought it saved the environment, but her mom said it saved money. regardless, she always enjoyed her morning strolls. by the time she arrived to the high school, she had finished her cupcake and was nearly done with the crossword puzzle in her hands. inside, students were already milling around, catching up with friends after a long summer. olympia wasn't too eager to do the same; she needed time away from these people or else she'd get arrested one day. still, there were some that she didn't mind. thomas parker for example. he was a fellow nerd. they'd been friends for what seemed like an eternity, but olly had noticed recently (or perhaps it was just her imagination) that as thomas got older, he had gotten more...attractive? was that the right the word? she tried to ignore that fact on most occasions, and it usually worked, but sometimes something about him would catch her eye, she would blush and then quickly put herself in check. we're just friends, she'd think to herself.

and there thomas was now, standing at his locker. olympia smiled and sidled up behind him. standing on the tips of her toes so that she was tall enough to rest her chin on his shoulder, she said, "what's a four-letter word that means 'to become slack-jawed'?" she held the crossword up for him to see.
extra terrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me