🐎One Wish Stables🐎 New and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 🐎One Wish Stables🐎 New and Accepting

Postby summerxstars » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:46 am

Meadow Smith|Tags: Emma

Meadow then looked. Now that Marcos had been lunged he could probably be ridden with her bridle which was snug over her shoulder. She slipped off the lunge. Quickly, she threw off the halter and tied it to his neck and flew on the lead rope. Then, she fiddled with the bit to make him accept it into his mouth and she finished off the bridle's little places where you 'tie' it. She then held onto the reins as she threw his halter by the lunge. He snorted jumping to the side a little. She sighed. "Spooky stallion" she said.
She then proceeded to throw the reins over his head and grabbed onto them. She held on real tight as she somehow managed to get her leg over. But, her body was still to the side as he trotted forwards. She quickly threw her butt onto his back before he kicked out a little. She made him walk half a lap before asking him for a slow trot she could since she was attempting bareback. His trot was quite comfy. "Marcos is quite a horse to handle he doesn't well listen to everything like he should he's young and he's a stallion but,
most of the time he's actually quite good but, I don't think he's used to here yet" she said to Emma.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:52 am

Name//Emma "Em" Myers
Gender//Female
Sexuality//Straight
Crush//Open
Horse//Quake
Tags//Meadow

Emma nodded, smiling. "He seems good." She looked over to her own stallion, Quake. "Quake is normal, he's not shy, sometimes he acts up but it's fine."
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:21 pm

Bulldog22 wrote:Ryan watched everything unfold. He was so proud of her for facing her fears like she always had. He knew that it took a lot for her to do this but he was glad she did. Milly was always so strong and passionate. Which are some of the qualities that he loved most about her. Ryan leaned against the stall. He was a bit startled when Wes said what he did. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. He was a bit embarrassed by the whole ordeal. Ryan was head of heels in love with her. But, he really wanted her brother to respect and like him. He knew that Milly said Wes would never like him but he wanted them to have a level of respect for each other. He adjusted his hat and checked on his horses. After he went out to watch Milky some more. Ryan watched her in complete and utter awe. He was so amazed by her. he gave her a thumbs up as he leaned against the wall. It was nice to be able to watch her ride again and for her to be so happy while doing it. Ryan grinned a bit. His mind kept flicking back to what her brother had said.

Bulldog22 wrote:Logan looked at her." I'm so in love with you." He said

Emily huffed softly and sighed." Okay. I'm sorry." She said softly
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mmhorselover4 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:37 pm

Marie (Mare)~ female- 17 ~ Tags: Anyone

The Buckskin Warlander would not calm down no matter what Marie tired. The stallion continued to create havoc in his trailer stall. He stomped and hopped. The quick release knot was becoming looser and looser. Marie struggled to calm him down, for she was all out of ideas. "Sundancer it's okay, calm down buddy." Sundancer's movement caused his stall barrier to swing back into its original position causing Marie to be somewhat trapped.
mmhorselover4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:52 am

Meadow smiled a little. "That's nice what all do you do in riding" she asked as she sent her horse into a canter. She looked to see a rather high crossrail set up. She then after one lap proceeded to jump this crossrail . He thrashed his head up. She held on firmly to his stomach. Suddenly, he took the HUGEST long spot ever. She squealed a little when he leaped. He nearly tripped over the jump but, successfully made it. "Good boy" she said happily. She hated when he did long spots but, at least he made it. She then made him walk around a little.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:54 am

Name//Emma "Em" Myers
Gender//Female
Sexuality//Straight
Crush//Open
Horse//Quake
Tags//Meadow

Emma shrugged, "Nothing big, just barrel racing and sometimes jumping." She kept an eye on her horse.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:07 am

"How cool" she said and stopped by Emma and the gate. "Quake seems like an angel" she grinned. She patted Marcos who snorted not hearing his name at all in this conversation. She giggled a little and wrapped her arms around his neck and turned his head so she could still talk to Emma and entertain the horse. He snorted a little happy with this and bent his head to attempt to eat her boots. She giggled again. She felt like a little kid when she'd owned Boo. She missed those days but, was also so happy with how it all had turned out.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:10 am

(Sorry that I dropped off the face of the earth, may I please have a recap and reposts?)
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:22 am

Name//Emma "Em" Myers
Gender//Female