oceans [open & accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

oceans [open & accepting]

Postby coyotebluff » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:34 am

Six months ago, you and millions of other people entered a contest to go on tour with Oceans for one week with no expenses. Four months ago, you and eleven other teens won this contest. Touring with your favourite rock band, hanging out with them, VIP treatment, staying in some of the nicest hotels. All for free. All you need to do is show up with your bags, maybe a little money for food and merch. Yes, it really is as good as it sounds. The only catch, you don't know any of the other teens who won the contest.
It's up to you how it will go down, maybe the eight of you will become the best of friends or maybe you won't. Well, good luck. You're touring with a famous rock band with VIP treatment all for free, getting along with everyone else was never required.
Last edited by coyotebluff on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby coyotebluff » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:42 am

rules

one | all of tess's rules apply
two | if you're not going to be active, then do not sign up
three | reservations last one day
four | only ONE character per person
five| be respectful to everyone
six| hate the character, not the player
seven| write with detail and literacy
eight| i'm a sucker for drama and romance
nine| please have realistic characters
ten| nobody under the age of seventeen will be accepted
eleven| you must be at least nineteen to be in the band
twelve| lgbt+ accepting
thirteen| Sonnyshine is the co-owner, do and say whatever he says like you would for me
fourteen| post all forms and chat on the discussion thread
fifteen| break my rules, i'll break you
sixteen| do whatever you guys want, just don't get us in trouble
Last edited by coyotebluff on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters

Postby coyotebluff » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:59 am

oceans

vocalist
jordan sands || 19 || male || lioness;

guitarist
res. || age || gender || avos

bassist
jason lawrence || 20 || male || smaug

drummer
finn winchester || 20 || male || Sherlock Holmes.
winners

mason anderson || 17 || male || Sonnyshine

alyssa || 19 ||female || carousel.

asa carson || 20 ||male || mytery101

tanya walters || 19 ||female || Traycert_trash

clara bensen || 18 ||female || PaintLily

bree sterling || 18 ||female || galaxy,

name || age || gender || user

Last edited by coyotebluff on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 8 times in total.
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

info table

Postby coyotebluff » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:45 am

Washington DC, MD
New York City, NY
Memphis, TN
Chicago, IL
Toronto, ON
San Francisco, CA
Los Angeles, CA
season

winter
spring
summer
fall

relationships
nothing yet
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bump

Postby coyotebluff » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:40 am

bump c:
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: oceans [closed]

Postby coyotebluff » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:58 am

Jordan Sands
nineteen || male || oceans lead vocalist || open

I wake with a start when our tour bus suddenly slams on it's breaks, causing me to hit my head on the wall of my already small bunk. I yelp, instantly sitting upright and poking my head out of my bunk to glare at the driver. "Seriously, man?" I snap, before running my fingers through my brown hair then throwing the covers off of me. What a way to start off someones morning. I slide off the top bunk and land with a soft thud on the floor, then over to my black duffel back and unzip the main pouch to grab my clothes. A plain white fitting tee-shirt, and black skinny jeans with holes in the knees. Lovely. I stifle a yawn as I make my way into the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I'm done, I stare at my tired reflection and messy brown hair. Eh, good enough. I need coffee anyway, coffee is more important than my hair right now. As I head into the tiny "kitchen" my eyes instantly find the coffee machine, so I shuffle over to it and turn it on. I put the coffee into the machine and wait for it to brew, bending over and resting my elbows on the counter with my head in my hands. I yawn, again, listening the coffee maker as it begins to brew. I was the first one up, so I might as well just make a full pot of coffee for everyone else.
As I wait, a realization comes to my head. Don't we have to go pick up those kids who won the contest to tour with us? Why're we stopped? I pick myself up and walk over to the window, looking outside to see the huge Washington Nationals baseball stadium that we were supposedly picking the kids up from to take them on tour. We brought an extra bus for them, even. Should I wake my mates up, or...?
est-ce qu'on peut réparer tout ce qui s'est passé entre nous? est-ce qu'on peut se pardonner?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemm » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:14 am

Alissa| baseball stadium|tags; none
Alissa sat on a bench, updating her Instagram and checking her Snapchat on her phone. The time said 12:02, and she was beginning to wonder where the band was. As she looked up from her phone, she saw 2 buses pull up on the road and into the parking lot. She could see someone walking inside of one past the window. The other winners looked pretty nervous, and she couldn't think that she wasn't. Putting her phone back into one of the bags she had brought, Alissa stood up and looked around.
Last edited by lemm on Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lemm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LukeDeadwood » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:42 am

Asa|20|Male|Tags: Open

Asa stood a little ways away from the other winners, looking at his Pinterest board on his phone. He was awkward when it came to socializing with new people and he couldn't hold a conversation to save his life, so he kept to himself to avoid embarrassing himself. He sighed and glanced up as two buses pulled up. Instantly he began to feel nervous - well, even more nervous. He didn't know what any of these people were like, and despite how excited he was to able able to travel, he didn't want to end up around people who would just ruin the experience. He sighed again and bit his lip, anxiously shifting in his spot.
LukeDeadwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ѕмαυg » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:07 am

Jason Lawrence || Basist || 20 || location: bus || tagged: band members

Jason awoke suddenly as the tour bus lurched and grinded to a hault, followed by the sound of Jordan's voice telling off the driver. He smirked and with a huff and pulled the covers closer to his face, trying to catch as much more sleep as he could. But the farmilliar sound of coffee ushered him to get up anyway. Someone must've been up. He swung his legs over his bunk and planted them on the floor, yawning and running a hand through his long thick hair, and proceeding to contort his body into a long stretch. Taking a glance around the bus, he noticed Jordan peering out the window. "Today's the day, singer boy." He chucked, standing and snatching whatever clothes out of the top of his bag and joining Jordan by the window. "Guess we should wake everyone else up" he shrugged, and started towards the other end of the bus, into the bathroom where he dressed himself in a navy blue shirt, leather jacket and black jeans. During his morning routine he'd managed to get toothpaste on his shirt already, and managed to rub it off. But that wasn't going to stop the fact he'd smell like mint toothpaste for the rest of the day.
ѕмαυg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bree / i

Postby galaxy, » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:12 am

bree starling eighteen winner tag: none mentioned: other winners, band

briannabree raised an eyebrow at the people that were surrounding her, checking them out from the very beginning, trying to make an attempt at deciphering who they were and why they were there. she still was not buying the whole "winning the tour ticket with a band" thing and thought that it was either a scam or a very precise and methodical way of selecting a certain group of people for some specific reason. seven others, more or less of her own age, were flocking around the place. that was, as far as she could tell, the only similarity they all had. skeptical of it bree watched how two buses pulled up towards the stadium, and she instantly felt her muscles tense up for no reason whatsoever. although the girl was definitely looking forward meeting up with the boys from the band it was not really such a big thing for her. she felt guilty for that. bree was a hundred percent sure that all these kids were huge oceans fans but she liked some (the majority but still some) of their songs, and not even in a crazy-week-long-tour kind of liking. just a pleasing sound. so she felt guilty. she took a place that another huge fan could get, but no. of course it would not go that way. to be quite honest, even though bree could feel a bit guilty for it, she did deserve all that. she had worked her ass off during the school year and as an already graduated not-high-school-student-anymore it was like the break that had been so hoped for for four years. after the tour, she would go back home to england with her other friends, go to university, and look back to this week as one of the best of her life.
galaxy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me