Markings of a Soulmate (Open and Accepting!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Markings of a Soulmate (Open and Accepting!)

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:14 am

I swear I'm still active, maybe. T.T

Moonblaze-Angel wrote:
A K I Y O S H I | Male|23|Incomplete B|Walking | Tags;; None

On the way, he passes his regular café, one that he works at on his off days. It's pretty late, about ten minutes or so before closing, but the lights are on and he can see three or so people inside. The other barista, Rose, is talking to a stranger. He looks vaguely familiar, but what catches his attention the most is the dog outside. He stops, assuming the owner is inside, and pets it twice before moving on. It's a really nice dog . . . Yoshi continues on his way, before heading home.

S A L E M | Male|20|Timestamp A|Library | Tags;; Alexandria, Leigh

Salem nods his head, and reaches his hand out to shake hers. They seem to be getting along quite well, even though Salem distinctly remembers Leigh complaining about Lexa more than once. Something about stealing her bracelet as a child or something . . . ? He shrugs, and turns to the dog. "Now that is a cute dog. What breed? He's the sweetest little attention hog." He leans forwards and crouches so as to pet on him.
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EndlessBliss » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:28 pm

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Leigh Romona|Female|Initials A
21|Tags; Lexa, Salem
Location; Library
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Leigh smiles as Lexa and Salem seem to get along pretty well. "I have to agree with Salem he is the cutest attention hog, I might just have to one" she says looking at Koda. It seemed to have been forever since Leigh actually was having a pretty good time. She wondered if she should tell Lexa about the initials or not

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Elena Stephens|Female|Names(2) B
20|Tags; Open
Location; Park Bench
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Elena sat on a park bench scrolling through her latest feed. A bunch of comments, retweets, and followers as always. Even though Elena didn't mind sometimes being and the spotlight and being known. It did get rather tiring sometimes but acting and dancing was her life. She sighed as she put her phone away she didn't really know anyone here except about two people that she considers friends
EndlessBliss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:47 pm

Chester McKinley
24|Male|Homosexual
Drawings - A
Tagged: Ebony, Caro.
Still a little dazed, Chester spotted Caro's questioning look towards him. "I'll tell you later!" he said, raising his voice so that it could be heard over the music.

Around an hour and a half later, after the concert had ended, Chester was glad to step out of the hall and onto the street. Not that he hadn't like the concert - he had absolutely loved it, but it had gotten very hot within the building. Somehow, he had also managed to lose Ebony and Caro in the crowd, but he could text Ebony so that they could meet up later. First, though, he had to find the backstage door.

Admittedly, he was a little nervous, but also quite excited. He glanced down at his arm, hoping to see a reply, but there didn't seem to be one. Maybe his soulmate was asleep. Chester soon spotted the backstage door, and he stayed a couple of feet away from it, deciding that it would be best to just wait.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:03 pm

Anessa~ Names - B ~ Female ~ Location: Bar ~ Tags: Oliver
Anessa smiled at him as she put a glass beneath the counter. "Quite well, how about you?" Oliver had always been one of her friends and she really did enjoy his company. He always been nice to her and she really appreciated that. It was nice to have someone you enjoyed hanging out with at work, especially when you both worked long nights.

Oliver Quimbey/ names~person a/ male/ tags:Anessa

"Pretty alright. Haven't had any fights tonight so thats-" he was interrupted by someone calling for him at the bar. "Be right back." He jogged over and gave the man a refill on his beer and came back. "Like I was saying. No fights yet so good night so far." He grinned at Anessa as he set another cup next to her. "Maybe you wouldn't have to wash so many cups if we talked the boss into hiring an actual dishwasher guy. Maybe then you'd actually get to be a bartender." He teased as he snapped a towel at the back of her legs.

╔═════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════╝

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowsEternalFlame » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:49 pm

[quote="ShadowsEternalFlame"]
Alexandria Woods
22 / Female / Initials Person B / Tags;; Leigh

Lexa smiled ruffling the large dogs neck. "He's a king German shepherd. Thinks he is a lap dog." She's laughed before giving a look that conveyed an "are you ok?"

Ebony Hallows

20 / Female / Matching Tattoos B / Tags;; Chester, Cato

Ebony followed her off the stage gracefully jumping down after Caro when the concert ended she was unsure what to do. Should she invite her over? Get her number? Ebony was new to anything even remotely romantic and was quite clueless. "Sooooo I umm had fun, it was nice to finally meet you.".
ShadowsEternalFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~lancey lance~ » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:53 pm

Eli Cain
    24 || Male || Pansexual
    Drawings-B || Tags: Chester
As soon as the concert was over Eli was doing his best to avoid everyone and make a mad dash towards the backstage door, not being able to focus on anything but seeing Chester again. He was stopped by his manager, who he tried brush off and ended up having a rather abrupt conversation for which he was mostly absent. Like a flash, he took off again as soon as he could and finally burst through the door, a little too excited for his own good. He looked around wildly and positively beamed when he saw his soulmate standing there waiting, just a few feet away from him. "Chester!" Eli exclaimed, excited to say the name that he hadn't gotten out of his head since he had first heard it. He blushed and ran his fingers through his hair, embarrassed by his own enthusiasm as he decided to play it a little more cool. "I uh- Thanks for meeting me." He said a little more sheepishly than before, feeling less bold now that he had to figure out the best way to inform Chester that they were soulmates.
~lancey lance~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:46 pm

Chester McKinley
24|Male|Homosexual
Drawings - A
Tagged: Eli.
Chester laughed lightly at the enthusiasm, and was also a little surprised that Eli had remembered his name - he hadn't even been sure that the singer had heard it when he had said it. He then smiled brightly, but he couldn't help but get the vibe that it was as if two friends were meeting again after years of not seeing each other. He had considered telling his soulmate about this, but he hadn't had a reply to his last message, and he didn't want to bombard them with information just yet - especially if they were asleep right now. His heartbeat quickened slightly, as he then asked, unable to stifle his curiosity, "You're welcome... was there a reason you wanted to meet me?" Chester raised an eyebrow slightly, as he waited for an answer. If it weren't for the fact that he was devoted to soulmate, he decided, then he'd have probably started to lightly flirt with Eli - though he wasn't exactly any good at it.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~lancey lance~ » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:20 pm

Eli Cain
    24 || Male || Pansexual
Listening to Chester speak made Eli's heart beat to the point that his own pulse felt deafening. He couldn't remember a time in which he had felt so elated, yet terrified at the same time for the same reason. Eli wanted to be cool and confident, acting as natural as possible with someone that he had talked to almost everyday for the past six years, but somehow Chester standing in front of him made it so much more real than he had ever actually imagined it. Glancing down at the ground nervously he noticed the little star on his wrist that Chester had drawn earlier and smiled softly before he tentatively took out the pen he always kept in his pocket. Eli glanced up at his soulmate before quickly writing on the palm of his own hand 'It's nice to meet you, Chester' with a matching little star. Gently, he reached out and took Chesters hand and and turned his palm face up so that they could both see the identical messages on their skin. His dark eyes flickered up to Chester's face in nervous anticipation of how he would react. The Chester he knew was one of the most amazing people he had talked to, and had seemed to like him as well, but Eli couldn't dismiss his overwhelming fear that after meeting him in person Chester would decide that maybe they weren't meant to be together.
~lancey lance~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:25 pm

Chester McKinley
24|Male|Homosexual
Drawings - A
Tagged: Eli.
Chester watched hesistantly, a little nervous. He considered speaking again, to say something else, to ask if something was wrong. It was strange, to be stood in an alley behind the concert hall, talking to the singer that maybe thousands of people - teenage fangirls, specifically - would kill to even be within five feet of. Perhaps what the strangest thing was, though, was that he didn't find himself wanting to leave. If anything, he was drawn to Eli, even if he didn't know why (yet). When Eli wrote on his hand, Chester looked confused, wondering why he was writing. Maybe he was writing a note, a reminder. But why in front of him?
As he glanced down, being shown the writings on both of their arms and hands, it took Chester a few moments before his eyes widened slightly with realisation. He read back over their conversation earlier that evening, and everything fell into place. "Oh," was all he could think of to say, as he now realised he had just previously been right next to his soulmate, onstage, just over an hour ago, and he hadn't even known. But Eli must have noticed. Never, in all of his 24 years, had he imagined anything like this happening. Not that it was bad, of course. Chester then looked up to meet Eli's eyes for a few moments, before suddenly going in for a tight hug, burying his face into the singer's shoulder. "It's nice to meet you as well," he finally replied, his voice slightly muffled.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~lancey lance~ » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:49 pm

Eli Cain
    24 || Male || Pansexual
All of his fear seemed to slip away and he was filled with elation once Chester wrapped his arms around him, a gesture which Eli gladly returned. In that moment he felt perfect, enjoying the way Chester felt in his embrace, comfortable in a way that made him feel like they had been close like this a thousand times. He was so relieved that it was going well instead of some hypothetical disaster that he had worked himself about that he began to shake with laughter, not believing how lucky he was to have met his soulmate and have it go well. Eli pulled away slightly so he could see Chester's face, which he looked at completely awe struck. "I just can't believe its really you." He said happily.
~lancey lance~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me