freak show | band rp

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: freak show | band rp

Postby jaedina » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:39 pm

Reagan
Female||18||Lead Singer of Band 2||Tags:Gabe

Reagan slightly gasped as he took her hand. She cheeks and ears now red from the contact, she hid face as they walked. She found a spot to sit while Gave went up to order, and she looked around the brick building as she waited. When he came back he said something to her she dared not trying to repeat the name of. She picked it up and examined it quickly before taking a bite of it. It wasn't all that bad, but the sauce that seemed to coat all of the filling didn't fancier her tongue much. She was always a sucker when it came to sauces. She sucked it up though and ate another bite of it. "It's honestly not that bad!" she commented with a small giggle. "What about you? Does it satisfy your memories of what you remember?" she asked, her voice dripping of thick Irish accent.

Jace
Female||18||Lead Singer of Band 2||Tags:Harrit, V

Jace quickly turned to throw the breadsticks away now knowing he could sit there. Not being to far away from the trash can he tosses the basket toward it, hoping not to miss. He pinched his eyes shut as he heard the basket hit the floor. And he whispered a few swears under his breath. He picked them back up and threw them in the trash before quickly walking back over to Vs booth. He sat down, sliding the new basket closer to him a little. ""The only place I gotta be is your concert tonight..." he said slowly, biting off the end of one of the breadsticks as he looked at V. "And don't worry, you'd never be an incvoince to me. Especially after giving me breadsticks." he chuckled, sucking the tips of his fingers, getting the reminisce of the breadstick left behind on his fingers.
jaedina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinsoul wine. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:52 pm

𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀,,
nineteen,, bassist band 1,, tags: Reagan

"I'm glad you like it! He responded in a happy tone. He rarely took someone to eat his country's food, so it was special for him. He took another bite and looked at the lead singer. "It does, my grandmother used to make this ones on a hot day like this." He said. Gabe sat in front of her. "I really want to do a tour around South America.
I miss my country a lot."
Gabriel added, eating. He didn't notice he had a piece of corn cake in his lip.
jinsoul wine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:03 pm

Jordan Sands
nineteen || male || band one lead vocalist
I don't hesitate to plop myself down in the chair right across the from the girl, slumping back in my chair and dropping one hand in my lap while keeping the other on the table. "Well that's good," I tell the cheery girl, offering a her half a smile. "and you ankle is okay, yes?" I ask, tilting my head to the side. It looked like she had taken quite the fall, but I wasn't paying much attention to her when it happened as much as I was V. Speaking of which, I look over at him and smile when I see him talking toi the boy who was staring at him. My eyes flick to my sub. My... "Aww, my sub!" I exclaim, tossing my hand up and letting it fall back down. I look to the girl and laugh. "I'm Jordan Sands, by the way. Maybe you've heard of me." I flash the girl a half smile and wink at her.
est-ce qu'on peut réparer tout ce qui s'est passé entre nous? est-ce qu'on peut se pardonner?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GutterPunk » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:14 pm

VANECHKA
Twenty Two | Band 1 Guitar

V chuckled a bit as the kid clearly missed the trash can, at least he picked it up. He smirked a bit as he mentioned the concert. "Oh, so you're a fan?" He asked, eating one of his own bread sticks, happily savoring the taste. Delicious. "What's your name? I'm V." He introduced himself. Sure the kid knew the band, but he was just the guitarist, and people rarely memorized all the members names. V takes another bite of a bread stick, these were good. Thankfully the initial impact of a few minutes ago was fading, mostly due to the fact that it was Jordan who bumped into him and not a total stranger.
GutterPunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinsoul wine. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:15 pm

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊,,
twenty,, groupie band 1,, tags: Jace, V, Jordan

"Yeah. It still hurts a little but in a few hours it will be okay." She answered, looking at her ankle and then returning her eyes on Jordan, who was looking at V and the american boy. She smiled a little. Harriet laughed at what Jordan said.
She rolled her eyes. "Jordan Sands, lead singer. Of course I know you. Huge fan of your band!" Harriet smiled at the singer. "I'm Harriet Park, by the way. You can call me Harry, or just Harriet." She said, giving the singer a friendly smile.

whistling lisa. wrote:𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀,,
nineteen,, bassist band 1,, tags: Reagan

"I'm glad you like it! He responded in a happy tone. He rarely took someone to eat his country's food, so it was special for him. He took another bite and looked at the lead singer. "It does, my grandmother used to make this ones on a hot day like this." He said. Gabe sat in front of her. "I really want to do a tour around South America.
I miss my country a lot."
Gabriel added, eating. He didn't notice he had a piece of corn cake in his lip.
jinsoul wine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:41 pm

Jordan Sands
nineteen || male || band one lead vocalist
I nod my head, lifting my eyebrows for half a second. "Alright then. You sure I can't you ice or anything?" I ask, just to make double sure. I chuckle lightly when she tells me she's a fan of the band, shrugging a shoulder. "Well, thank you, mate. It's not everyday you get to meet the singer of a famous band, eh?" I ask, wiggling my eyebrows at her and leaning forward. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Harriet. It's always nice to meet fans for more than just a Meet and Greet." I admit, because I personally liked knowing the opinions of my fans aside from they love us.
est-ce qu'on peut réparer tout ce qui s'est passé entre nous? est-ce qu'on peut se pardonner?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaedina » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:46 pm

Reagan

Reagan smiled sweetly at him. She felt bad that he obviously was incredibly home sick. "Well hey don't worry, you just might be able to go on your next tour!"She said trying to cheer him up. She laughed as he got a piece of the cornbread on his lip. She pointed to her own lip and said, "you got a little something there Gabe." She giggled and put her hand back down before taking another bite.

Jace

Jace nodded is head, "Oh hells yeah im a fan. And my names Jace, it's nice to meet you V" he said, nodding his head to him. He of course already knew his name, but he didn't need to run through the whole cycle with him about how much of a fan he was. I mean he choked on a breadstick for him, I think that was enough to show him he knew who he was. He was suprised he was even talking to him, or better yet V was talking to him. "I heard your bands going along the road with Reagan Tracees band as well, how's that for you?" Jace asked, raising his eyebrow as he picked up another bread stick.
jaedina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GutterPunk » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:58 pm

VANECHKA

"Nice to meet you." V said after he had introduced himself. As Jace mentioned the other band, he groaned a bit. "This will be a long tour with them." he said, glancing over at Jordan. "I'm sure you've seen the drama between the two bands,
        so imagine that internet drama, except in person. For eight months. Jordan and Reagan? Already at each others throats and we haven't done the first show yet." V explained, shoving another bread stick in his mouth. "Are you a fan of them too?" V knew they had some mutual fans, since their music was similar in some ways. Vs band was more.. straight punk. While Reagan's had their own sort of sound to it. V turned his attention back to Jace, glad he wasn't one of the over the top 'number one fans' that would stalk him.. or at least he didn't seem like it.
GutterPunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaedina » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:17 pm

Reagan

Reagan smiled sweetly at him. She felt bad that he obviously was incredibly home sick. "Well hey don't worry, you just might be able to go on your next tour!"She said trying to cheer him up. She laughed as he got a piece of the cornbread on his lip. She pointed to her own lip and said, "you got a little something there Gabe." She giggled and put her hand back down before taking another bite.

Jace

Jace chuckled lightly. "Yeah I am... I was actually one of there groupies on there last tour..." he said slowly, not sure how v would react to him being a groupie. He thought about being a groupie for them and dreamed of how amazing that would be. He dazed for a moment, staring at one of the bread sticks before shaking his head and looking back at v. "But um yeah... I wanted to see your band and when I heard Reagan was coming along to I thought that that was even better." Jace said shrugging.
jaedina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GutterPunk » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:57 pm

VANECHKA

V nodded, listening. "Being a groupie sounds like fun. Multiple concerts, new people, what's not to like about it." he thought maybe being a groupie would be better, but then again his band gets their own bus. He'll take the band. "That's cool for you though, two bands you like touring together? That's gotta be good." V didn't mind he liked the other band. It's music, and that's it to a lot of people. He shrugged, leaning back in the booth and taking in a breath. "What do you plan on doing until the show?" V questioned, looking back at him. Jordan seemed to be having fun sweet talking this girl, so V was hoping to find something (or someone) entertaining to do until practice.
GutterPunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me