freak show | band rp

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: freak show | band rp

Postby jinsoul wine. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:01 am

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊,,
twenty,, groupie band 1,, tags: Jordan

Harriet's cheek turned a light red. "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Jordan." She responded. "Honestly, I'm really excited for your concert today! I'll be there and I'm sure you'll do great." Harriet added,
leaning towards him. She considered herself lucky for meeting her favorite member in the band. The korean girl played with her fingers, a common habit she had, waiting for Jordan's response.

𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀,,
nineteen,, bassist band 1,, tags: Reagan

Gabe smiled at what Reagan said. He hoped that his dream will come true. He noticed Reagan was giggling and pointing to her lip.
Gabriel soon understood what she was trying to say and he cleaned his lip with a handkerchief. "Thanks for telling me,
how embarrasing!"
He laughed, his cheeks turning red by the embarrasment.
jinsoul wine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:36 pm

Jordan Sands
nineteen || male || band one lead vocalist
I smile a bit and raise my eyebrows when she mentions being excited about our show tonight. "Oh? Why is that?" I ask, chuckling lightly after. I bring my leg up and cross it over the other, bouncing my foot a bit in blinde habit. I look down and notice the way she messed with her fingers, which made me realize I was bouncing my foot so I stopped. Stupid habits, I can't sit still for three seconds.
est-ce qu'on peut réparer tout ce qui s'est passé entre nous? est-ce qu'on peut se pardonner?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaedina » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:47 pm

Reagan
Female||20||Lead Singer of Band 2||Tags:Gabe

Reagan nodded head to him with a smile, "No problem!" she then took the last bite and slipped her phone from her pocket. The screen lit up, showing the time. "Oh my! We have 45 minutes to get back to the bus! That time went by way quicker then I thought.." she said sadly. She got up and looked back at him, to see if he was coming along.

Jace
Male||21||Groupie for band 1||Tags:Harrit, V

Jace enjoyed being a groupie, and during his time with Reagan he became very close with her. He never did anything with her or her band though, but for this tour he was more then willing to open his herizons as a groupie. "Well my plans were to eat really... I hadn't thought about what would be next."He said taking the last bite of his bread stick. Damn they were good. He looked back up at V and raised an eyebrow. "What about you bud, what were your plans?" Jace asked as he put his elbows on the table, leaning in slightly. Jace still was in awe that he was sitting, let alone talking to V of all people right now. He couldn't stop staring at his face, and he knew he was starting to get creepy.
jaedina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GutterPunk » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:26 am

GutterPunk wrote:
VANECHKA
Twenty Two | Band 1 Guitar

V twisted in his seat, stretching his back. He chuckled a bit at Jace's response. "Eating is always a great plan."
        V thought for a moment, "Well, we have practice later, then the show, and I think maybe going out to a club after, but other than that nothing." V shrugged, he wasn't really the planning type. He also wasn't local around here, so he had no idea what was around.
        "Do you know of stuff to do around here? I may need a tour guide." V smirked, and winked at Jace. He was kind of a flirt, but he didn't know if this guy was straight or what so he kept it subtle.
GutterPunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinsoul wine. » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:22 am

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊,,
twenty,, groupie band 1,, tags: Jordan

Harriet bit her lip before answering. "Well, it's my first time watching you on concert, and I'll take great memories with me. Also, I'll be at the front line, so you may see me there." Harriet winked at Jordan, laughing. She checked the hour in her phone, and then looked back at Jordan. She was nervous, though. She wasn't sure if she should tell the singer that she was a groupie of the band. Harriet Park decided to ignore that. "And you? Are you excited about the tour?" She asked.

𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀,,
nineteen,, bassist band 1,, tags: Reagan

Gabriel checked the hour. Reagan was right. The time went quicker than both of them thought. But still, Gabriel didn't do something yet. He grabbed the handkerchief by the clean part and broke it. He started writing a note:
"Hey, thanks for wasting your time with me, Reagan! It meant a lot to me!
I want to talk to you everyday, here's my phone number:
434-207-6036
Talk to me anytime! - Gabe ;)"

After writing the note, he stood up and walked with her back to the buses. "Take this." He said while walking. He showed her the note, and he blushed a little. It was his first time giving his number to a female rockstar and he was nervous.
jinsoul wine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GutterPunk » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:36 am

VANECHKA

V twisted in his seat, stretching his back. He chuckled a bit at Jace's response. "Eating is always a great plan."
        V thought for a moment, "Well, we have practice later, then the show, and I think maybe going out to a club after, but other than that nothing." V shrugged, he wasn't really the planning type. He also wasn't local around here, so he had no idea what was around.
        "Do you know of stuff to do around here? I may need a tour guide." V smirked, and winked at Jace. He was kind of a flirt, but he didn't know if this guy was straight or what so he kept it subtle.
Last edited by GutterPunk on Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GutterPunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:43 am

Jordan Sands
nineteen || male || band one lead vocalist
I shrug a shoulder when she says I might see her there. "Maybe I will." I say with a small smile, checking the time. We had to get to sound check and setup sometime within the next hour, so I think we had a bit of more time. She asks about me and I nod. "Yeah, I'm pretty exited. We've done tours like this, but I have the feeling the band we're touring with is gonna screw things over for us." I admit, leaning back in my chair.
est-ce qu'on peut réparer tout ce qui s'est passé entre nous? est-ce qu'on peut se pardonner?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaedina » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:31 pm

Reagan
Female||20||Lead Singer of Band 2||Tags:Gabe

Reagan smiled brightly at him as he handed her the napkin with his number on it. "You better not be pulling me leg right now- this better be your number." she laughed lightly as she grabbed the door handle of the bus. Her cheeks grew to a shade of rose as she waved goodbye to him, and climbing up into her bus. She only had spent a few hours with this boy, but they had immediately hit it off. She leaned against the door and smiled to herself, thinking about what had just happened.

Jace
Male||21||Groupie for band 1||Tags:Harrit, V

Jace stared wide eyed for a moment before speaking. "Well um I- I'm not from around here so I wouldn't know anywhere to hangout." he said, pulling his phone out to look up near by places on google. "There's a night club near by." he said with a hint of question in his voice. He looked back up at him, hoping maybe he'd be able to stick around with V a little bit longer.
jaedina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GutterPunk » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:40 am

VANECHKA

V nodded a bit, "Ah, my bad I thought you were." he replied, about to pull out his own phone when Jace started looking for a place. At the mention of the club V smirked a bit, "I'd like to, I do have the show to do tonight though.. Can't get too drunk before." as much as he wanted to forget what emotions felt like he had to put the band before his own needs. "You'd have to be my impulse control." He joked, although half serious.
GutterPunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GutterPunk » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 pm

Ight, so my life went crazy for a bit there but I'm somewhat stable and able to be a bit active again. I remade this rp if any of you are interested ( viewtopic.php?f=64&t=3609128 ). I took out the two open position roles, and I'm //planning// on having a more set schedule so it's not just a free for all but they all have to be on stage at this time and so on. I also added a new character to stir up trouble lol because i thrive on drama.
GutterPunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me