--- (( ❝ 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. ✩

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

--- (( ❝ 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. ✩

Postby vash the stampede. » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:13 am

new york city. the city of dreams. the city where things happen for a reason. the tourist
      headquarters. and it definitely attracted the attention of twelve friends from a small to
      wn; like moths to a flame. it was their graduation trip, coordinated by the friends' paren
      ts. considered as a graduation gift to all them; the young adults will find themselves in a
      whole new world, surrounded by wonder and light every where they go, and maybe love
      will begin to bloom within the group - but who knows? after all this is new york.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- (( ❝ 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜. ✩

Postby vash the stampede. » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:33 am

owners - spider-man.
      one - all of the site rules apply to this thread. two - there is a two character limit
      im afraid; three - however, you must private message me your reserves. do not po
      st them on the discussion thread. four - do try to keep drama down a little - at lea
      st drama that involves all characters. five - keep all ooc discussion and forms on th
      e discussion thread. six - please disable all signatures on the main thread when po
      sting. seven - romance is encouraged, and so is drama. eight - at least code your f
      orms a little. nine - get creative with your characters. ten - however do try to stic
      k closely to the role your character has. eleven - no crushing on your own characte
      rs. twelve - have fun! thirteen - if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask me
      for anything. fourteen - to ensure you have read the rules, please add the code wo
      rd iheartnyc to your forms post.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- (( ❝ 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜. ✩

Postby vash the stampede. » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:37 am

COMIC GEEK
      neaera phillips // spidey

QUEEN BEE
      michelle jackson // wondie

ARTSY
      reagan tracee // jaedina

SURFER CHIC
      autumn larke // decipher

SONGBIRD
      svaerva kostrova // bioshocked

CHEMISTRY WHIZ
      logan matthews // basic,
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:33 am, edited 8 times in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- (( ❝ 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜. ✩

Postby vash the stampede. » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:52 am

FUTURE ACTOR
      skylar whitaker // spidey

THE WRITER
      elijah layton // wolverine.

PUPPY DOG
      lawson arlene // decipher

COUNTRY BOY
      alex lynch // vintage;

PHOTOGRAPHER
      jace ramsey // jaedina

ALL STAR
      michael gunner // femme fatale
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:34 am, edited 8 times in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- (( ❝ post one. ✩

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:52 am

..♕ x nearea "baby" phillips
      ..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxx.xxx female .♕. 18 .♕. crush; michael .♕. tagged with; open .♕.

gripping her captain america hoodie close to her body, nearea wrinkled her nose at the bit of chilliness new york had despite being
      in the middle of june. she stepped out of her cab, which had picked her up from the airport and stepped in front of the hotel her a
      nd her friends were staying in during their stay. she looked up at the marble building and her eyes grew wide. "holy cow -" she def
      initely would not have been able to afford this on her own.

..♕ x skylar "sky" whitaker
      ..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxx.xxx male .♕. 18 .♕. crush; michelle .♕. tagged with; open .♕.

skylar had arrived earlier than everyone else and was already up in his hotel room, reading over the schedule for the broadway
      set lists. he was studying to become an actor and he initially thought that going to see broadway would help him with just that.
      but he was also here to spend time with his friends; something that would always come to first priority. setting down the stack
      of paper, sky made his way down to the lobby, seeing nearea standing outside of the lobby.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me