BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Genevieve 5

Postby Imperfect » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:36 pm

Genevieve Ann Tailleur » Tags » Lucian » Location » Coffee Shop

Clearly she wasn't be clear enough, or the boy was just daft in the head. Genevieve sighed and opened her laptop for a brief moment. She picked up her latte and instead of going back to work she got up from her seat. The curly haired female approached the male who seemed a bit out of his element. Gene held her cup with her left hand and spoke up as she came to stand next to him, "So are you a bit too shy or just bashful? Either way, the name is Genevieve, though you can call me Gen." Her blonde hair bounced as she took a sip of her latte, actually finishing it off by this time. She held the empty glassware and sighed softly, "Sorry if I creeped you out a bit, you just look familiar to me."

(off to bed I go! good night everyone!)
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Postby Bubbled » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:34 pm

Darcy//18//female
She sat up realizing that today she was going to a concert. She slowly walked to her closet too see what to wear. " A cute may be at the concert " she softly said to herself with a small grin showing she beautiful white teeth.
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:53 pm

marysa elington // 18 // female // pansexual // tagged:: timothy // location:: coffee shop

"oh, uh yeah, this is nolan" she said, smiling slightly, "are..are you okay? you seem sorta shaken up, were you looking for someone?" she held out her hand for him to shake, "im marysa.." her eyes glued to the floor as she turned to grab her coffee off the counter and return change to the woman on the otherside.
♡ pisces 🌣 ♡ virgo ☾ ♡ scorpio ↑ ♡

♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:12 am

[ angel is open guys! he is gonna leave the pub if anyone wants to bump into him, lemme know! ]
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 10+ people.
I have received 10+ gifts.
Updates coming soon as more trades send out and come in.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:55 am

(My two were born and raised in the UK, so they live in London.)

xxxxxCreed Marsh | Twenty | Male | Bisexual | Tags: Mentions Timothy, Open

Creed never even wanted to leave the house, but he was forced to by Dawn, who was no one where to be found by him. "Why does she have to be like this..." He groaned to himself. He didn't even check if Ren was awake yet, if he was, he most likely would have forced him to come along on Dawn's little 'adventure'. He saw a nice coffee shop and went on in, a little grin on his face. 'I guess I gotta kill some time.' He walked on in, noticing a really nice looking guy. However, he ignored that for a moment simply got his drink. "Black coffee, not creamer or sugar." He ordered, waiting silently as he got his money out of his wallet.

xxxxxDawn Jenkins | Nineteen | Female | Heteosexual | Tags: Open

Dawn looked around happily as she strolled around the sidewalk. She had ditched Creed a little while ago, she just wanted him to get out of the house, he was getting as pale as her. She stopped by a nice ice cream place, going straight in. "Just vanilla with rainbow sprinkles." She asked, paying right away. Her wallet was now almost empty, guess she would need to go cash in last week's check soon.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starry Night » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:29 am

(( Ooc:
@Lioness; + Imperfect
I would like to make this awkward for poor birdie
do you guys mind including Sterling and Jorden
in some shenanigans? If not he could hug some random guy XD

@queen_2.o

Angel could run into @smaug's character Jason in the park?

Or @Smaug
Jason could come join Coffeeshop festivities ^^))

V i n c e n t
~Call me Birdie~
Male |18 | 6' | "Straight" not | crush: ? ; ) | Mood: Perplexed | Location: The street | Tagged: Giselle + Sterling + Jorden

Birdie ginned "Oh darn you figured out my secret identity" his tone was more calm and less anxious. At
the mentionion of his name he assumed she wanted a "real name" but he really didn't hand out 'vincent' anymore.
"I told you dear, it's Birdie...but how amout you, do you have a name?" Even though he asked he was for sure going
to use the nickname, Missy , it's what Timothy and he did. Catiously he entered the building after her and followed
the hallway. When the want into the quaint little shop he did notice a brunette with similar style to Timothy, he
seemed taller, somehow. Birdie just assumed that it was the distance. "Oh! brb Missy" he said walking quickly over
to the gentlemen and throwing his arms around his shoulders.

The moment her walked up to the individual he knew it wasn't Timothy, but he'd already committed. And the moment
he made contact he also saw he was talking to someone...they looked like a couple. Well he was going to get beat-up
now, too.....fun. As he gave the man a 'loving hug', (sterling?), he said "I' so sorry I left-.....oh wait Damn. You're not Timothy..."
and let go "my apologies, uh, continue with you date...?" He didn't have a blush, or a nervous tone but his
eyes looked a little fearful.

T i m o t h y
~Thyme or Roger, Please!~
Male |18 | 5'8" | Pan romantic Asexual | crush: ? | Mood: Nervous | Location: Coffeeshop| Tagged: Marysa + Mentioned Creed

Timothy didn't notice his brother come in, he also didn't hear his name. His focus was on the girl and keeping
an eye on the dog. He wasn't a huge fan of dogs. "Ah Nolan is certainly, something, he's cute" he smiled at the girl his
tone still neutral. "Marysa you say, well Please call me Thyme, I'd appreciate it" he took her hand and gave it a feeble
shake. "Um and yeah, I was actually looking for my brother, he left me behind....." he looked around the coffee shop,
his back conveniently turned towards Vincent.

His roaming eyes landed on thee customer ordering coffee, what caught his attention was the order of black coffee. He was
always amazed when people drank that stuff it was far too bitter for him. He might have starred a bit longer for other
reasons but his attention dropped back to the girl. She had very pretty hair. You know what? he was sick of Vincent
leaving him places! He was going to go do something other than wait around to be found. "But it wasn't all for lose
since I got to meet someone nice".
he tone was a little less dead and a little more excited. He was trying to overcome
his social unawareness.

Last edited by Starry Night on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Starry Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:36 am

[ i'll post later tonight when brownie gets a new post up. ]
[ angel & gisele are now open! ]
[ roman is talking with ramona ]
[ renly is with his girl <3 ]
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 10+ people.
I have received 10+ gifts.
Updates coming soon as more trades send out and come in.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:39 am

(I'll get a new post up here tonight. However I'm not sure where to really jump in. x3)
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:57 am

marysa elington // 18 // female // pansexual // tagged:: timothy // location:: coffee shop

marysa smiled, "well im sure i can try help find him with you Thyme, where were you last?", god marysa your face flushes just at the smallest compliment, calm down, act natural she thought bitterly to herself, turning towards the door, "im guessing your local?" she grabbed her dogs lead off the counter.
♡ pisces 🌣 ♡ virgo ☾ ♡ scorpio ↑ ♡

♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imperfect » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:53 am

(@Starry Night I love the awkwardness, I'll be getting a reply up as soon as I get home as well, I'm just out and about currently.)
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me