BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Postby ѕмαυg » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:20 am

ѕмαυg wrote:
Jason Lawrence || Male || 19 || BI || Mood: relaxed || Location: Park || Tagged: ~open~

It was morning, and Jason sunk down on an old park bench with his hands in his jumper pockets, watching the first rays of sun pierce the flat, calm lake in front of him. A shaddow still cast across certain areas from the other side. He breathed out, a cloud of warm breath expanded into the air and disappeared as quick as it had formed. He was enriched in the beauty nature had to offer, and to capurure this landscape on canvas would be an astonishing feat, so his artistic conscience told him. Jason was new to the area, and this was his second time in the park in the last week, giving him a sense of relaxation and a break from the caos of moving. The area was however not so quiet, or at least the park seemed like a popular place for morning routines passing though, not stopping a second to admire the beauty that lay before them. People passed behind him, some alone, some in groups or couples engaged in light Banter. He listened, and watched the changing colours of morning.

OOC: someone pls join me 👀

OOC: someone can jump in with meee, if you're open
Or I can jump in with someone?
@starrynight yeah sounds good 😝
ѕмαυg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:50 am

jordan lochlann sands
nineteen years
male
with sterling

I raise my eyebrows when Sterling uses my actual name for the first time, leaning against the tall counter that we were still standing at. I shrug a shoulder at his question. "Nah, not really. I was thinking about visiting my roomate at work, but I've honestly got nothing planned for today." I explain, feeling my mobile buzz in my back pocket again. As not to be rude, I ignore until I'm done talking. "Why do you ask?" I question, raising an eyebrow and straightening my posture with a tiny smile on my face.
After a short moment, I pull my mobile out and read the message from Ky. "I'm sorry, mate. My friend..." I trail off as I read the message, smiling a bit.

To: Ky
Sure thing, where at?

I put my mobile back and look to Sterling again, completely unaware that I had not even finished my last sentence.
est-ce qu'on peut réparer tout ce qui s'est passé entre nous? est-ce qu'on peut se pardonner?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sterling 5

Postby Imperfect » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:57 am

Sterling Darling » Tags » Jordan and and Vincent "Birdie" » Location » Coffee Shop

Once again, Jordan seemed to be distracted by his phone, but Sterling didn't mind because it seemed to be somewhat important. He nodded his head, "Looks like we should start a club of nothing to do." He barely noticed the trailed off sentence because right as he was about to excuse the apology he felt arms around his shoulders. The brunette jumped, surprised at the touch, nearly spilling his coffee. "Ah, no I am not Timothy," Sterling nodded awkwardly, his lips pressed tightly together unsure of how to react. He had turned around to face the ginger, and decided to introduce himself, "The name is Sterling however, and this is not a date, just an awkward American speaking to an Englishman about their differences." His southern accent became more apparent as he spoke, the boy giving a charming smile afterwards. "I just happen to be a bit to friendly for this country is all." Sterling certainly hoped that his smile made the ginger feel more at ease. He didn't mean any ill will for a well meaning mistake, "If need be I'm sure we can help you find this Timothy."
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:08 am

jordan lochlann sands
nineteen years
male
with sterling and vincent

It never occurred to me that I was ignoring the brunette in front of me for my friend, so there was nothing for me to say about it. However, I was done for time being and could turn my attention back to him fully. When I look back to Sterling, his own attention was directed away when a sudden ginger ran up behind him and gave him a big hug. I chuckle when he realizes it's not who he had hoped it'd be, then run my fingers through my hair again. I furrow my brows as Sterling begins talking to the ginger, deciding to hang back for a moment until they were done talking. It seemed a bit odd to me that this boy had somehow lost his friend, or brother, or whatever his relation to him was. I decide to chime in, trying not to be too bashful as I was not spoken directly to. "Are you sure he's in here, mate? I could also help you scope him out, yes?" I ask, tilting my head to the side a bit.
est-ce qu'on peut réparer tout ce qui s'est passé entre nous? est-ce qu'on peut se pardonner?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:46 am

((Is this still open??))
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:55 am

Inuyasha wrote:((Is this still open??))

that's what the title says, yes?
it's still open, mate
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starry Night » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:03 am

V i n c e n t
~Call me Birdie~
Male |18 | 6' | "Straight" not | crush: ? ; ) | Mood: Embarrassed | Location: The street | Tagged: Sterling + Jorden

Birdie smiled. He couldn't help but laugh just a little "Ah, I see, well....." he stumbled over his words,
mostly relieved that he wouldn't be the subject of a fist to the face. "Well pleased to meet you, please
call me Birdie, mind if I call you silver?"
he said this casually though the embarrassment had caught up
to him and he shifted awkwardly before biting his lip and nodding "I know it's pretty stupid to lose your
brother and then be so concerned about his whereabouts...."
he grimaced "but Timothy has a knack for
getting himself in trouble"
he smiled warmly, though his face was almost the color of his hair now. Also
Timothy had some pretty bad anxiety. Birdie knew distance was the best medicine, to let him work it
out on his own.....but he wasn't quite ready to let go of Timothy quite yet.

"haha, I mean if you're willing to I'd be very much obliged...I'd hate to be a bother though...seeing as I
already crashed the conversation"
he grimaced slightly, giving an apologetic look to the other guy.
Normally he would have simply called him and there would be no fuse but of course today was the day
Timothy had left his at home. "Uh I don't know if he's in this shop, my other new acquaintance said
she saw someone who might look like him."
He closed his eyes and visualizing "He's brunette, looks kind of
like me and is about this tall"
he held his hand up to his nose.

T i m o t h y
~Thyme or Roger, Please!~
Male |18 | 5'8" | Pan romantic Asexual | crush: ? | Mood: Nervous | Location: Coffeeshop| Tagged: Marysa + Mentioned Creed (last post too)

Timothy looked thoughtful "well I was just at the park, though that may not be a bad place to look"
he walked to the door and held it open for her. His eyes lingered on the "black coffee orderer" for a moment
as he tried to place why the face looked remotely familiar. Though he decided not to over think that. "Are
you sure you want to come with me?"
he questioned with sincere confusion to his new acquaintance.
He started walking down the sidewalk.

Starry Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:07 am

Name:Yoru Higorashi
Sexuality:Straight
Crush:Open
Personality:Yoru is quiet the oddball, quirky, spunky, yet a little punk mixed in. Yoru is quiet a shy girl, but also known to be very mischievous. She pulls a few pranks now and then but most of the time she gets in trouble. Usually, Yoru paints or draws but the best thing she can paint are reptiles and snakes.
Body modifications?:None
History: Yoru grew up around reptiles her whole life, so it's no surprise she has her own snake. This snake is a piebald Python and his name is Wheezy. Yoru got wheezy two years ago at an animal rescue, he has asthma so that makes his breaths wheezy, hence the name Wheezy.

(Sorry it's short.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:30 am

marysa elington // 18 // female // pansexual // tagged:: timothy // location:: coffee shop

"yeah, i was about to head over there anyway" she said, holding the door and letting it fall to a close behind her,
"im guessing your local around here based on your accent?" she sipped her coffee, letting her dog walk a small distance infront.
♡ pisces 🌣 ♡ virgo ☾ ♡ scorpio ↑ ♡
all eyes on rafah <3

♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostie123 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:53 am

@smaug, I'll send Ky your way while he waits for Jordan (:

Lucian // 20 // coffee shop
Suddenly there's someone next to me. The girl from the table, specifically. I listen to her explain herself before saying anything. "No, I'm not very shy I don't think... a bit confused is all. But I live here, we might have passed by. What, did you think I was famous or something? I'm not that attractive." I joke, striking a pose as if I'm a model. In fact, I'm just an ordinary student who is neither rich or famous.

Kyrin // 19 // park
I decide to go on a walk as I make plans with Jordan. When he responds again, I find myself halfway to the park. Guess I'll hang out around there and watch the ducks until he's ready. Ducks make decent company, right? Well, maybe they would be if I'd brought bread. Once I reach the park, I look around for a place to hang out. It's busy today though so all of the benches appear to be occupied. I manage to find one that is only occupied by a single person, and debate if it would be awkward if I were to sit on the opposite side of the bench or not.

To: Jordan Sands:
I'm on my way to the park, I can meet you anywhere when you're ready though
Hey, I'm Kaiden ♂ and I like music and exploring.
I should probably change my pic before people think I'm a 16yr old emo kid.
That would be incorrect, I'm [technically, lol] an 'adult' PUNK kid.
I'm also not young Skrillex, which is who my avatar is. Although I wish.

lioness; is my sister
Ghostie123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me