Eye ⚠Candy⚠ Accepting&Open!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Eye ⚠Candy⚠ Accepting&Open!

Postby Legend. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:24 am

(i finished my charrie page 2)
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sterling Blueberry Lead 5

Postby Imperfect » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:58 pm

Sterling Darling » Tags: Yoru

"Whatever you say, Yoru," Sterling laughed as he was reunited with an overly excited dog. He didn't mind the pup jumping up onto him, after all his, six foot 180 pound, frame wasn't affected much by the 25ish pound dog. He rubbed between the dogs ears, cooing slightly. His nubby tail continued to wag as the two of them followed Yoru inside the house. He was struck by the petiteness of the place every time he came over. It was a great different to the large, almost mansion, size home he lived in with just his parents. He followed her until they were about six feet from the screened in cages. Then, he gladly turned and went into the kitchen to retrieve the dog's leash. The Maine coon cat had jumped up on the counter, rubbing against his hand as Sterling's eyes looked around the kitchen for the harness. He pet the cat for a few moments, not noticing that the door hadn't been shut tightly behind the pair. He turned around as Yoru said something about her beanie, laughing as the girl picked up the hat from the ground, with a snake on her head. It was certainly an odd sight.

Just then, he heard a scratching-esque noise. Suddenly there was a bigger breeze throughout the area and Bruce had disappeared. The entrance door stood wide open and Sterling was a bit wide-eyed with the leash and now harness in his hand, "Uh, Yoru, I think we have a problem."
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:11 pm

Maria// tags- open

to her car.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:12 am

Yoru Higorashi/ Young Girl/ 17 years/ Tags: Sterling, Open

Yoru looked back, hearing, Sterling call and the scratching. The girl's heart dropped, her beanie had been put back on and Wheezy was in her hair. "Bruce! No!,"Yoru exclaimed, darting out of the apartment room and down the stairs.
Every step she took, the sound of paws on the ground and dog tags clanking began to grow distant. Once she got outside, she looked around spinning each direction. Yoru couldn't hear her dog anymore, her heart began to hammer in her chest. Although, it felt like her heart was in her stomach by now. "Bruce! Where are you?! Sterling, I can't see him!"She said, looking around in a panic. "Sterling, I'm going to look at the docks! You go look at the stores!"She said, starting to jog off to the dock. She began to call out for Bruce, patting her thighs every now and then.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeiro » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:43 am

(Remember not to 1×1 because its hard for others to then catch up if their not on/ Also because its a group role lol)

Brandon Rane/ Tags: Joseph, Nyx, Lucas.

He watched Lucas go off with a phone call. "Alright let's go!" He said placing his arm over Joseph's shoulders. "You good at bowling?" He said leaning on Joseph. Though he wondered what happened with Lucas, but if its private he couldn't do anything about it.
Zeiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:18 pm

Joseph Lee | 17 | Eye Candy Pianist | Crush: None | Heterosexual | Tags: Brandon, Nyx

Joseph always thought that the members liked walking beside him and leaning on him because they liked seeing the height difference between them. Joseph was 5'5", which was the average female height in Asia. He grinned and told Brandon, "I've never been bowling before. I guess you'll have to teach me." Then, as an after thought, he asked, "Do you know what Lucas's bowling is like?" He wondered if he'd be completely crushed by everybody.

Nyx Choi | 17 | Bell Girl | Crush: Brandon Rane | Heterosexual | Tags: Brandon, Joseph

Nyx smiled when she saw Joseph and Brandon close together. She always thought that the members' brotherly love was so cute. She herself was pretty decent at bowling. She had done it a few times before with some friends, and she had enjoyed it. She actually felt kind of like a third wheel at the moment, which was kind of ironic, considering she liked Brandon.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sterling Blueberry Lead 6

Postby Imperfect » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:07 pm

Sterling Darling » Tags: Yoru

Sterling followed the smaller girl, easily catching up to her despite his later start. The girl seemed desperate, as if she was in full panic mode. He couldn't quite understand her concern because he knew Bruce wasn't a dumb dog, and nor was this town that large. He furrowed his brows at her request, "Yoru, the docks aren't safe. You shouldn't be going there alone!" His concerned statement seemed to come a bit late and she had already run nearly a block. His brain attempted to process, but he knew that Yoru's safety was more important than the dog's so he followed her, walking of course. That way it was easier to pay attention to the surroundings for the dog and would give him time to listen and watch. Sometimes Yoru reacted a bit too quickly for her own good.
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightowl. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:29 am

xxxxx
        xxx[age; seventeen] x[gender; female] x[outfit; here] x[role; lead bestfriend] x[location; moria's house] x[tags; moria]
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          isabella walked down the hall with a smile, lookingh at the empty box filled room she examined it wondering how she could make it 100 times cuter. waiting for her bestfriend to get back with the chips and cola she sat on the floor envisioning ways to fix up this bedroom.
nightowl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby urlocalyeezus » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:26 am

Moria Rodriquez / 17 / Lead Girl / Tag: Isabela / clothing

Moria walked into her bedroom, holding a bag of doritos and two soda pops. "So I still have all of my decorations and stuff, but I totally forgot how we put them all up last time," she said this with a laugh as she handed Isabela a cola and set the chip bag between them on the floor. Her and Isabela had been friends for so long, they were technically family at this point. Isabela was always there for her when things got rough or even if they were both just bored. The only other friend she had ever had like that was Sterling. Thinking about Sterling, she picked up her phone and sent him a message, Dearest Sterling: I'm getting everything moved in, Isabela is helping. Hope we can hang soon! <3 Isabela and Sterling were the two people in Moria's life that she shared everything with and she was glad they were supportive of her move.
Last edited by urlocalyeezus on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
urlocalyeezus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeiro » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:01 am

Brandon Rane <> Tags: Nyx, Joseph.

"Well, Hmm let's see.. I dont think I'm went bowling for awhile I probably lost my touch" He smirked. Then wondering about Lucas. "Not sure how Lucas bowls like" He said unsure grabbing his jacket heading out and into the streets.
Zeiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me