[♘Welcome to the Stables! ] closed. Do not post

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: [♘Welcome to the Stables! ] now open!

Postby Duplix » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:05 pm

☼ISA☼
Isa||Female||2 horses||Location: Mkaya's stall|Tags:---
~ I Gabbed my riding helmit and started walking to the stables. there where so many new people I bet they already knew every one here. I staitened out my jacket and walked to M.K's stall (just preteend felix is with his mam and aint by the boys cabins XD)M.K was huddled up in the corner with felix and I sighed. I grabbed her lead rope and his little halter. I guess I could start training him. only a little. The small foal gave a whinny and M.K walked up to me. she did trust me and was calm with me but I hadn't riden her in a while because she bucked me off last time. I cliped her lead rope onto her halter and opened her stall door. as i led her out felix trailed behind us~
Duplix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landogate » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:38 pm

𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐒𝐎𝐍!!
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [ soph - female - nineteen - rider - horse: khaleesi - location: near the barn - tags: ]

sophie was told by her father to drop her things off at her cabin first, then to get kha into her stall. the cabins were extremely nice, just a little bit too much wood for her liking but still very nice and well decorated. she found her room and looked around. she supposed she was rooming with another half a dozen girls for her time at eastgrove.

eventually sophie got up and brushed her pants off, walking back into the main yard where many other people were arriving, their horses in tow.

khaleesi was standing outside of her trailer, seeming finicky with sophie's father. soph took to lead from her father and hugged him goodbye and turned, walking towards the barn and wiping a tear away before it threatened to drip.

𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐈𝐎𝐒 !!
    [ lacchy - male - eighteen - rider - horse: juniper - location: outside the barn - tags: ]

the french boy coughed loudly as he unloaded juniper from his trailer, trying to get the stallion's attention. as usual it didn't work. lachlan sighed and yanked on the stallions lead. something clicked in juniper as he began to walk, his blanket still over his back as his hooves made clapping noises on the ground.

the barn was larger than lachlan had expected. it was lofty as he entered it, trailing juniper up and down the stalls trying to find his spot, which he couldn't. the blonde moved juniper outside of the barn as to keep out of anyone's way. he could just wait for someone who was here earlier where he could find his horses stall.

lachlan tied juniper's lead to a fence as he leaned on it. he had gotten to eastgrove rather late, he supposed that for being awake too late. it was nearly lunch when lachlan had arrived, and he intended to get his horse in before then.

𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍 !!
    [ lee - male - twenty - trainer - horses: vassal, governor - location: barn - tags: ]

wip
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaedina » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:46 pm

Reagan/18/Female/Experienced Rider/Tags:Cole
___
Reagan looked every where she thought there could be hay, and yet she still couldn't find any. She looked back at Icarus who had stuck his head out the stall, bobbing his head to her, almost cheering her on to find what he wanted. She shook her head sto him in a joking manner before going if to look for someone who might know where it is. She left the barn a few steps and looked around. Her eyes landed on a older, not much older but older then her, looking guy that was plucking at the grass he sat around. Because he looked older to her, she though he must know his way around the barn. She adjust her black beanie for a moment before she started messing with the sleeves ends on her small hoodie. She thought about how she could approach him, and when she did if she would even be able to speak. She took a deep breath and let it out before putting her hands in her hoodie pockets and walked his way. When she was not to close to him but close enough that she wasn't yelling to him, she stopped and spoke softly. "Umm... I was wondering if you knew where the hay was located.... I can't seem to.. um.. find it and I've looked everywhere.." She asked adverting her eyes at some points, even though he hadn't looked at her yet. He was a nice looking guy, and she hoped that he wouldn't be bother by her talking to him. She thought about all the places she had looked, hoping that the hay wasnt just out in the opened and she was to stupid to see it. She bit her lip nervously as she thought of this, adverting her eyes down slightly and furrowing her brow as she thought about this.

Jace/18/Male/Experienced Rider/Tags:Westley
___
Jace nodded his head. "Oh yeah, I have a bay Arabian mix. She's in the barn already.l he said to her as he motioned toward the barn. "Her names Red and I use her for barrel racing mostly."he continued while he walked over to his truck which was not to far away, grabbing the tackle box he came out here for. "What about Ren? What do you guys do? English or western?"He asked with a raised eye brow as he walked back over to her, placing his free hand in his jean pocket. He could hear a few neighs and kicks in the barn, and he knew Red was getting anxious without any hay in sight for her. He almost chuckled at the thought of how hungry Red always was, and how that seemed to be all she ever cared about.
Last edited by jaedina on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaedina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Duplix » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:09 am

☼ISA☼
Isa||Female||2 horses||Location: Mkaya's stall|Tags:---
~ I Cross tied M.K. she snorted as felix came and stood by her obediantly. I got her black english saddle,Blue nummnah, black bridle and blue leg wraps.M.K stood still as i placed her nummnah on her back gently but began to paw the stable flooring as i went to get her saddle but she was still calm and allowed me to place it on her back and tighten her girth~
Duplix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avior. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:11 pm

westley / female / eighteen / straight / tags: jace

Westley smiled faintly, glad to see he seemed friendly. At his words, she reached up and stroked Ren's neck- the horse was getting pretty antsy. "We do English. Jumping, usually. She's a good horse, but she doesn't like sitting around." She smiled ruefully. Although she didn't like talking about herself, her pets were a topic she could go on and on about for hours. She looked at Jace curiously. "I'd love to see Red after I put Ren away, if you don't mind."
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:03 pm

Cole

Male-21-trainer-horses;Fury
    Location; boys cabin | Mood; flustered | Tags;Raegan,Luana

Cole continued peacefully plucking his grass, before two female barged in, ruining his empty thoughts. He blinked a few time, and sighed. He supposed he'd have to flirt now, be the typical daring guy he always was. The girl to his left spoke first, saying howdy. He sighed, and in his deep voice with a Texas accent, replied, "Howdy." In his brain he was rolling his eyes. Who even said howdy any more? The girl on his right spoke, asking him where the hay was, but the girl on his left interjected, apparently just realizing the other girl. He chuckled. "Well, if you want some alone time with me, that can surely be arranged." He grinned flirtatiously, glancing at both of them. To the girl on the right he added, "You too darlin. Both of you are welcome aboard the Cole train." His cheesy pickup line, or whatever you would even call what he'd said, was probably as useless as ever, but he'd love to see them blush. He ran his fingers through his hair again, and stood up. He stretched, his shirt coming up a bit to reveal his abs. He sighed, "So, you need hay right sugar?" Pointing to the other girl, he added, "Wait here alright? I'll be right back." He walked ahead of her. "Right this way." He headed towards a small building next to the barn. It was the hay shed. He pushed open the red door, holding his hands out as if saying wallah, and smiling. "Now if it's alright with you, I'd like to go back to my grass picking. Walking out, he made sure to "accidentally" brush against her. He returned to his spot in the grass, expecting the other girl to be there. If she wasnt though, he didn't mind much. He plucked a few strands of grass boredly. Only a thirty left untill lunch. He'd head over there in fifteen

Dillan

Male-18-inexperienced rider (stable boy)-horses;Daisy
    Location; barn | Mood; tired | Tags;Serana

Dillan nodded. "Yeah, I was planning to go too." No he wasn't. What an idiot! He thought, running his fingers through his thick black hair. He barely knew how to mount a horse, let alone ride one. He'd make a fool of himself in front of her, ruining whatever slim chances he had with a rich girl. He remembers the first time he'd ever ridden distinctly. It was awful. He'd done something wrong with the tack and nearly been bucked off. "I'd love to join you," he said, digging himself into an even deeper hole. "Whenever you're ready," he said, before looking down at his watch. "Err, actually we only have thirty minutes untill lunch. It's a gen minute walk. We get kitchen duty if we're late so.. maybe after? The first free time we get." He grinned, even though in his head he was thinking about how screwed he was. Maybe he should just tell her, that way it wouldn't come as a shock. Or maybe not? "I-" he started, before deciding not to finish. He'd just see what happened. It'd all play out well in the end right?
    (Sorry for the lack of writing on this one!)

Sinclaire

Female-18-barrel racer-horses;Fantasia
    Location; barn parking lot | Mood; excited | Tags;open

Sinclair nodded gleefully. "Thanks." She smiled a bit, moving Fantasia to the other side. She tied the mare to a post available and patted her neck. She then dragged the barrels out, setting them in a nice position with plenty of room for Fantasia to weave through them. She quickly untied and mounted the mare. Sinclair warmed her up with a few quick laps around the arena, before starting the barrels. Fantasia weaved through them with ease, and Sinclair kicked her lightly, asking her to go faster just a slight bit. Fantasia obeyed of course, and they quickly went through twice. Sinclair let he made walk for a bit, saying a bit loudly, so the guy could hear, "That's a fine stallion you've got there sir. What's his name, by chance?" She smiled, gripping the reins with only one hand as she tilted her cowgirl hat a bit. She checked her watch. "I guess we'll need to head in for lunch soon," she said with a sigh. In her opinion it was dumb you had to attend lunch. What if we needed extra practice? Sinclair sighed, dismounting her mare. She tied the dunalino to the post again, and drug the barrels in quickly. She flicked to the mare, leading her out. "I guess I'll see ya around then. Unless you want to walk to lunch with me?" She smiled a bit hopefully. He was undeniably cute, whoever he was, and she was most definitely interested.

lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:39 pm

SERANA ST. VLADIMIR
    location - stables. tags - her horses / dillan.

serana flashed him a big smile and said, "we could totally go after lunch! i don't mind when we go." she
    stopped brushing out the dirt on fantasy's coat and turned to face him. "i'm serana, by the way. but mo
    st people call me sera
    ." she held out her hand in greeting. "and your name is?"

THOMAS HOLLAND
    location - arena tags - his horse, sinclair

thomas dismounted whiskey after a good amount of practicing. "this is whiskey tango foxtrot. though i
    've learned to just call him whiskey.
    " he patted the palomino mustang as the stallion nudged his arm. h
    is english accent was thick and he smiled at the girl. "i don't mind walking to lunch with you. that is, if
    you'll have me.
    " he gave her a smile and then held out his hand. "i'm thomas, but you can just call me t
    om if you prefer.
    "
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:05 pm

ℓυαиα кєииємєя || тαgѕ: Cole

Luana felt a little embarrassed after the greet. She was skeptical about saying howdy, but that's just how you greeted someone back home. She needed to remember she wasn't at home, she was at a stable with all sorts of people, especially fancy English riders. Luana watched as he stood up and stretched revealing his abbs, she tried not to stare too long. He had told her to stay right here, she didn't mind since she had been up all morning, and needed the relaxation. She listened to him address the other girl in a flirtatious manner, while she fiddled around in the grass looking for creatures. She stumbled upon a cricket, and decided to let it alone. Luana looked up out from the rim of her hat and watched to see where the hay was stored. Luana watched him flirt it up and decided to just lie down in the grass, with her hat on her chest, hands behind her head as a pillow, and her shirt came up just above her belt buckle, as it gleamed in the sun. She crossed her feet, left over right as usual, and her jeans hugged her thighs and curvy hips. Luana thought deeply about the accident, and shuddered as a tingle went down her spine, before she knew it he was walking back to the grassy area. Luana sniffed and inhaled deeply trying to refrain from busting into tears, but one tear slipped from her face, and rested on her cheek bone.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaedina » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:29 pm

Reagan/18/Female/Experienced Rider/Tags:Open
___
Reagan adverted her eyes when the guys shirt came up a bit. She grimaced at the name sugar, such a weird name to give someone in her opinion. She turned and followed him, her feet scruffing the ground a few times. When he showed her the small shed, she didn't feel as stupid now knowing they hay wasn't in the barn this whole time. Before she could even utter a thank you he spoke, and headed to leave out the door. He brushed against her, pushing her to the side slightly and Reagan couldn't tell if she was just really in the way or this guy was trying to pull something. She stood and stare blankly in thought about her weird incounter before grabbing a flake of some random hay and making her way toward Icarus. Making her way past the boy she just spoke to as she did. Luckily she didn't trip, and saved herself some embarrassment. She places the hay on the floor in Icarus's stall, reviving a nicker from him. She pat his neck for a few moments, always happy to be around him. She growled at the thought of having to go get her tack, but she did it anyways. Opening the door on the side of the trailer she took out one of the saddles and a set of rains before making her way back, struggling slightly as she did. Thought she carried these almost every day, she never seemed to gain from it and still struggled to carry them. She huffed, as she made her way to the barn, not walking very fast either, knowing she still had another saddle she had to carry.

Jace/18/Male/Experienced Rider/Tags:Westley
___
Jace nodded."Well sure I don't mind at all. You do what you need to get done and when your finished I'll be over by Reds stall, okay?"he told her with a nod and a raised eye brow. After reviveing her answer, he headed toward the hay shed, grabbing a flake or two. He throw the hey in reds stall, as she whinnyed Happily to him. He chuckled before placing the tack box on the ground infront of her stall, and grabbing a brush from it. He walked back in and shut the gate a little so she wouldn't see that it was open. He brushed her flank slowly, getting the few saw dust flakes off her shiny coat.
jaedina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:47 am

Cole

Male-21-trainer-horses;Fury
    Location; boys cabin | Mood; flustered | Tags;Raegan,Luana

________________________ Cole noticed the girl carrying in the hay pass by him. He smiled a bit, looking at her for a moment. He turned forwards again. He should only be flirting with one person at a time. Flirting with multiple might ruin his chances with either. Finally, Cole reached the grassy area. The girl seemed to be shuddering. Cole sat down peacefully in the grass. He glanced at the girl curiously, noticing the tear dripping down her face. "What's wrong hun?" He tried to be a bad boy most of the time, but seeing someone cry always got him. He winced a bit. Had he done something wrong? "Hey, hey, if you need anyone to talk to about whatever it is, I'm here. Alright?" He wiped the tear off of her face, hoping to make her squirm or blush. He settled down, sitting Indian style next to her in the grass. He turned his head slightly. "I'm Cole by the way." He looked at the grass again, plucking it boredly. He always did this when he was bored. He began to fiddle with the bisexual flag bracelet on his left wrist. If she was straight, she probably wouldn't recognize it. Who knows? He watched as a cricket hopped around in the grass. He sighed, waiting for the girl to speak.

Dillan

Male-18-inexperienced rider (stable boy)-horses;Daisy
    Location; barn | Mood; tired | Tags;Serana

________________________ Dillan nodded. "Alright then. I suppose we should walk down to lunch now then. If you don't know the way- I do. I've been here for a week or two already. He smiled a bit. Suddenly, his smile disappeared. He'd given away a hint as to that he was a lowly stable boy. He swallowed a bit, glad to introduce himself. "I'm Dillan. Nice to meet you Sera." He shook her hand lightly, yet firmly. He beckoned her forwards as he exited the barn. He walked down the gravel path at a leisurely pace. They had plenty of time anyways. He sighed. "So, whats your sport or whatever?" He smiled a bit curiously. He simply hoped she didn't return the question. He didn't want to lie, but he didn't want to look like an inexperienced doofus. He sighed, fiddling with his jacket pockets. He decided to tell her the truth. "I barely know how to ride at all," he said with a chuckle. "You know, maybe the ride thing isn't a good idea. You'd probably have to wait on me. A lot." He sighed, frowning a bit. Well, surely, there went his chance at actually having a crush, or even a friend. Why did he always have to screw things up? Probably because he didn't deserve them. All his life he'd had close to nothing, even now.

Sinclaire

Female-18-barrel racer-horses;Fantasia
    Location; barn parking lot | Mood; excited | Tags;open

"Yeah, I guess that is sort of a long name to have to say over and over again. I like it though." She smiled, "Of course ill have you!" She blushed as he extended his hand, assuming he was asking her to hold it. She'd never considered it may just be a handshake. She'd never really learned how to properly greet people, just went with it. She avoided his hand, blushing furiously. "I'm Sinclair. Nice to meet you Tom. I don't think it's a good idea to hold hands with our horses on our leads though. Plus, we just met." Her voice was shaky along with her hands, with nerves. She blushed, leading Fantasia forwards towards the door, glancing back at Tom once, before looking forward. Did he want to hold hands? Did he like her? Her heart thumped curiously and she smiled a bit. She took a deep, shaky breath. No boy should be able to make her so nervous. She pulled Fantasia in, leading her forwards. "I'll meet you outside the barn," she said, turning for a moment before walking out. She walked into the barn, quickly pacing over to her stable. She led the mare in and turned her in a circle. She slid off the mare's bridle and unclipped the lead rope. She then took off the saddle, and saddle pad. Sinclair quickly brushed down the mare, and put up the tack, before exiting the barn and sitting in the lush grass.

lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me