(✧❛ royal fantasies // need guys!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: (✧❛ royal fantasies // open!

Postby space. » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:07 am

bump!
space.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (✧❛ royal fantasies // open!

Postby space. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:15 am

bump!
space.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (✧❛ royal fantasies // need guys!

Postby space. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:08 am

bump!
space.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(✧❛ i

Postby space. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:36 am

⏤⏤⏤⏤D A Y A N A⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
“nothing lasts forever.”

( age ) eighteen ( sexuality ) bisexual ( gender ) female ( location ) dorm area ( tags ) open! ( role ) heir of haiti

dayana didn't want to leave her castle to go to some country in europe for a boarding school. she was completely happy at her school in haiti, she had friends there, she could go home to see her younger siblings, it was a win-win. the whole idea of the boarding school even seemed stupid to her. dayana truly didn't want to go, but, it wasn't her decision. so, she had to say goodbye to all her friends and try to keep in contact through means of the internet (isn't technology great?) and call up a couple of her friends (mainly william, to be completely honest) to see if they would also be forced to go. despite really dreading leaving for the school, at least she knew he was coming.

dayana sighed, slamming the door of the taxi behind her as she moved to grab her luggage from the trunk. she hadn't brought too much, surprisingly. just enough to last her the year with minimal trips home. the only positive about this was she would get a dorm to herself, unlike most boarding schools she had heard about. so, struggling with her luggage (two suitcases, a duffel bag, and her computer bag), she began the walk to the elevator, as apparently she'd be on the third floor, and there was no way in hell she'd try to go up the stairs with the suitcases.

after quickly unpacking, dayana exited her room and stretched in the sunlight from the wide windows that lined the opposite side of the hallway. the entire place was lavishly decorated - nothing new though. it was fairly pretty, but the atmosphere was pretty stiff, and not very warm and inviting. maybe as more people came in it would be. day had her hopes up, but knew it would probably just remain stiff unless something more inviting was brought in. or maybe it could just be her opinion, as she wasn't completely used to decorations like the ones at the boarding school.

⏤⏤⏤⏤S A M U E L⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
“don't belong to no one.”

( age ) eighteen ( sexuality ) homosexual ( gender ) male ( location ) dorm area ( tags ) open! ( role ) heir of england

sam was definitely not thrilled to be hearing the news that he would be sent to this 'boarding school'. it sounded stupid, and he really didn't want anything to do with it. he knew he wasn't going to get his way though. his parents were already set on their idea, so he had to go along with it with minimal complaints, which was harder than it sounded. "it's for your own good," they had repeated, over and over again, but sam wanted to call bull on that. it was just a way to get him out of the castle for a while. probably because they just wanted one less kid, even if it would only be for a little bit, they could pretend they had no kids, even though he did have siblings. they just wanted to be sam free.

sighing as he opened and shut the taxi door behind him (his parents had given him the option of a limo, but to be completely honest, he didn't like them that much), sam slowly opened the trunk of the car, grabbing his bags. he was having some of his clothes delivered, so, didn't have too many things to carry at this point, unlike most of the others he had seen lugging bags after bags. he ran a finger through his bright platinum blonde hair, staring up at the rather intimidating looking building. it towered over everything, even trees, and just seemed a bit eerie. but then again, all buildings could look eerie. it was probably just fine on the inside.

he didn't unpack much, just a few outfits, with a promise to himself to do the rest later. now, he was determined to find something to eat. he was starving, and he knew dinner wouldn't be much longer, hopefully, but still, wanted a snack. sam waved to dayana as he passed her, realizing he had gotten off the elevator at the wrong floor. he still needed to go down some, where the little dinner/cafeteria place was located, or where he assumed it was. sam hopped down some stairs, yawning as he finnaly reached the first floor.

⏤⏤⏤⏤W I L L I A M⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
“little by little.”

( age ) eighteen ( sexuality ) homoflexible ( gender ) male ( location ) dorm area ( tags ) open! ( role ) heir of the dominican republic

william did not want anything, and he meant anything to do with this school. he was content in his home, and the news of the school didn't sit well with him. however, to try and make the situation better, he managed to get permission to bring his cat, mocha, to the school with him. at least there was that. he knew dayana was coming, which was also a plus, so at least he had someone close to him to come to the school. he didn't really know who else was coming, and part of him wanted to assume that all the future heirs of age were being sent to this school. at least he wouldn't be the only one with supposed issues and flaws he needed to work out.

when the car pulled up, william was in the back furiously texting his mom. nerdy, he knew, but he had to find out more about this school, but apparently it wasn't even her idea to send him here. it was his dad's, which was no surprise to him. he hopped out of the car and stretched in the sun, hearing his back crack which was disturbing yet pleasurable. he went to the back to grab his things, and looked at the sleeping kitten through the mesh of his little cat carrier bag. he was fast asleep, which was good, or else he'd probably be meowing his head off. william slowly looked around the land as he walked into the building, various scenerios of what could go wrong or right playing in his mind.

william sighed, toying with his septum piercing before exiting the dorm. he had mostly unpacked and plugged in his various electronics, and now his goal was to find someone he knew. and to get some coffee and food. he was hungry, and thirsty to fuel his small caffeine addiction. more heirs were streaming in, most still looking rather annoyed. he could relate, he didn't want to be here either, but tried to suck it up. maybe he could get a pass to go home early, though he very much doubted that. william slowly made his way to the elevator and hopped on, pressing the button for the ground floor.
space.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(✧❛ one

Postby `sappho » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:54 pm

( 𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈 ──── )
    ( age eighteen ) ( gender cisfemale ) ( role the heir to indonesia ) ( crush none ) ( form ) ( tagged open! )
        ade didn't want to leave her beautiful beach mansion in her home country of indonesia. she would miss the sand and the clear waters. she had never been to a school before. her mother homeschool her when she was in indoneisa so this would defiantly be a change. she wouldn't have fluid hours and she would be stuck in a dorm with other people. she wondered if this new school would have at least a pool to help her not be so homesick. she had walked up to the sixth floor, where her dorm was and started to unpack her things.

( 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍 ──── )
    ( age eighteen ) ( gender cisfemale ) ( role the heir to brazil ) ( crush none ) ( form ) ( tagged open! )
        luna took a deep breath as they pull up to the school she would be going too. "me desejam sotre," she said to the driver with a smile and then got out of her taxi and pulled her bags from the trunk. she look at the building and then walked through the doors to find the elevator which would take her to the fourth floor where she would be staying. she found the room and started to unpack her things.

--- translations (according to google translate)
        me desejam sorte = wish me luck

( 𝐈𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐌𝐈 ──── )
    ( age eighteen ) ( gender cismale ) ( role the heir to japan ) ( crush none ) ( form ) ( tagged open! )
        ami's family had decided to sent him to this school for one reason, he was becoming too much of a partier. his parents thought he was too irresponsible to ever hold the power to rule japan. he got out of the car, still annoyed that he was having to leave all of his friends in japan. he pulled his bags from the trunk and lugged them up to the second floor. he was very glad he only had to go up one floor. he start to unpack, still a bit annoyed.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:51 pm

Olivier Blanken
18|Male|Homosexual
Heir of the Netherlands
Tagged: Open.
If he hadn't picked up on the words 'Olivier' and 'problem' when he accidentally eavesdropped on his parents' conversation one evening (he didn't hear anything more than that, so he didn't actually know what the problem was, and even if it involved him, but he put two and two together anyway), then Olivier probably wouldn't have had much of a resistance in going to the boarding school. He liked it in the Netherlands, thank you. He loved the people there - they were just so friendly and accepting, most of the time - and the landscapes... and the cities... the list was endless.

Arriving at the school in a limo that had driven him up there from the airport (it was, in his mind, worse that he had to go to a whole other country to attend a boarding school), Olivier stepped out of the vehicle, with his suitcases - two of them - and a couple of rucksacks. He probably didn't need some of the stuff that he had insisted on bringing, but it was all mostly a 'just in case' situation. At least he wasn't sharing a dorm, he supposed. He carried his bags on his own, going towards the building, and then getting the elevator up to the third floor, where his dorm was. Then, after finding his room, Olivier left his bags by the bed, deciding that he could definitely unpack later. He was hungry now, anyway - he hadn't eaten for most of the day - so he left his dorm, and started to wander down the corridor, deciding to take the stairs back down to the ground floor.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFoxx21 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:14 am

-Astor-Location: Airport->Dorm-Tags: Open!-

Astor grabbed his tall black suitcase off the luggage claim, heaving it onto the cart with a grunt. He then grasped the handles and pushed it towards the taxi dropoff area. He soon hailed a taxi, and told the driver, "你好,我想去-” then mentally slapped himself. This isn't china anymore, you idiot! He then bowed and said to the confused driver in his best and crisp English," I'm very sorry, sir. I meant to say, can you please drive me to the new Royal Boarding School?" The driver replied, "Oh, that school? Sure. Hop in."
Astor got in the taxi while the driver pushed his suitcase into the trunk of the taxi, and then proceeded to drive off.

Half a hour later, the taxi stopped next to the school, and Astor thanked the driver, grabbed his suitcase, paid his fare, and headed up the stairs to his dorm.

-Olivia-Location: Dorm-Tags: Open!-

Olivia closed the door behind her, breathing a silent sigh of relief. No one stopped to talk to me. That's really lucky. She pulled her luggage into a corner of the fancy room, then walked into the bathroom, stopped in front of the mirror, and took a deep breath, trying to practice one of the phrases her parents taught her. "Umm... Excuse me, I'm sorry, my English isn't so- I mean, very good and I..." Olivia stammered, then forgetting what to say next. She winced at her attempt, then tried again. " Please... excuse my English, it's- it's not very good." She brightened. Hey, that's better! "Please excuse my English, it's not very good." She smiled, mouthing the phrase again and again. Please excuse my English, it's not very good. Please excuse my English. Please- She broke off as she had an idea. She would try to have a conversation with somebody! Like her mom said. She headed downstairs for the lobby, but on the last set of steps, she tripped, rolling once and landing with a big thump at the bottom of the stairs, her head filling with stars.

(lol somebody save her :lol:)
Last edited by SnowFoxx21 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
SnowFoxx21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaedina » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:02 am

Reagan Tracee
Hier of Ireland||Female||18||Tags:Open/Dorm Area

Reagan pressed the button for the 6th floor, swaying back and forth on feet. Roper panted by her side, looking off in a dead stare. She chuckled at how weird he looked before the door opened. She clicked at him, getting his attention to follow, and made her way down the hall. She looked at the paper that she was given to see what number her room was. 8. She walked down the hall until she found it. She opened the door and allowed Roper inside. He patted along toward the bed, and waited at the foot of it, asking for permission. Reagan shut the door and walked past him to place her things in the chair. She only had a two suitcases and one string bag, which she knew would be handy. "Go ahead Roper, you can get up." she told him softly as she began to unpack.

When she was finished, she unplugged her phone, placing it in her pocket before making her way toward the door again. Roper followed her with his eyes, waiting to see if he could come along. Reagan looked back at him and patted her leg. She opened the door, Roper jumping off the bed and exiting first. She made her way back to the elevator, ready to go down to the lounge area. She pressed the first floor button and made her way down.

Jace Ramsey
Heir of Wales||Male||18||Tags:Open/Dorm Area

Jace shut the taxis trunk with his elbow after taking out his belongings. Dax sat on the sidewalk, waiting for him with a tilted head. He patted her head as he walked by her, into the dorm. She trotted along side him, not getting distracted by the many people that were starting to flood in. Jace entered the elevator once it had arrived, and made his way to the 5th floor. Finding and entering the room that was his he places his bags on the bed. Dax circled around in the corner, before laying down, watching Jace get to work with unpacking.

Jace wiped his brow with the back of his hand. Finally done he looked at the time. People would still be down stairs by now, and Jace was starting to get hungry. He patted his leg as he started walking toward the door, signaling for Dax to follow. Once in the elevator he thought about what it was going to be like. What was this school going to be like? He wasn't angry that he was brought here, but he would have much rather stayed back at his home. The elevator dinged, and Jace walked out, ready to meet some new people. And maybe grab a donut.

Felix Madsen
Heir of Denmark||Male||18||Tags:Open/Dorm Area

Felix sighed as he sat in the back of the black SUV. Axel laid on his lap, trying to lick Felixs face but not big enough yet to be able to reach him. Felix chuckled at him and pet his head softly. The car came to a stop, and Felixs life long butler turned around toward him. Felix tried to stay together as he said goodbye to him. He had been with him since he was born, and leaving him now was going to be tough. After saying goodbye, Felix picked up Axel and got out, making his way to the trunk to get his stuff. Grabbing everything while still somehow carrying Axel, he shut the trunk and walked into the dorm. As he made his was up to the fourth floor and into his room, he thought about how he was going to like this. He already missed home a lot, and he didn't know how he was going to make friends if at all. He places his stuf down and put axel in the bed. Taking out his small toy, he gave it to Axel to let him have something to do while he unpacked.

Felix ruffles his curly hair, finally having everything done and packed. He picked Axel up, leaving his toy on the bed before heading down to the lobby to meet some new people. He laughed at the thought of how much attention he might get for having a puppy with him.
jaedina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(✧ Yong-Joon // 1

Postby Lechuga » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:23 am

Kae Yong-Joon
      Joonie / 17 / male / heterosexual / heir to south korea /
      form / dorm area / tags, open
    Yong-Joon was sitting in the back seat of a black car that was being droven by one of his parents' best chauffeurs. He was still against attending the school despite his parents' pleas. His parents respected his decision when they first asked, but that was only an illusion for the time being. At last minute, Yong-Joon's parents forced him to go, which may have resulted in a few injured security guards, but his parents got their way. Yong-Joon's parents apologized by placing a rabbit cage in the trunk of the car and a cat carrier inside the car. Yong-Joon first thought it was joke but he found a little rabbit inside the carrier and a letter with his parents' deepest apologies and wishes for him to have fun at school. He was still angry and fell asleep during the car ride to the airport, airplane ride, and the car ride to school.

A few minutes before he arrived the chauffeur woke him up telling him they were going to arrive in a few minutes. Still half-asleep, Yong-Joon peeked into the carrier. The chauffeur saw him through the rearview mirror and said, "Don't worry about him. I fed him, gave him water, and let him run around and do his business while you were in the car earlier." Joonie murmured a thank you and looked to his left at the scenery. It was certainly different than back home in Seoul, but he didn't have the energy to feel fascinated. The car rolled to a stop and Yong-Joon lazily got out and grabbed some of his bags. He noticed the chauffeur follow him with the rabbit cage and carrier. Joonie took out a paper from his pocket; on it it said his dorm room and floor. Joonie sighed when he read that he was going to be living on the top floor. He entered the building and took the elevator to the sixth floor.

After fifteen minutes, Joonie and his chauffeur were done bringing up his luggage. The chauffeur left and Joonie was left with the rabbit in his room. He sat down and began setting up the cage for his rabbit so he could get used to being in a cage. After attempting to grab the rabbit 7 times Joonie got him in the cage and decided to name him Hauhn. He finished setting up Hauhn's water bottle when Joonie's stomach rumbled, asking for food. He sighed, got up, and walked to the elevator to take him back to the first floor where he saw other heirs. He could ask them where he could get food, and then chomp down on something before he went back to his room to find out how to care for a rabbit. He pressed the button to go down to the first floor when he remembered about his keys to his dorm room. Joonie hoped the doors didn't automatically lock when you closed the door otherwise he'd have problems. The elevator door opened and he saw many heirs and heiresses that were rather annoyed for being here.
    hello there! c:
    currently watching
    nothing please send recs
    listening to...
    hand me downs - mac miller
    eres mia - romeo santos
    im not very active
    may take a while
    for me to respond
    trades/messages
cat | jean-louis | aimè | kikoto
Lechuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(✧❛ royal fantasies // one

Postby not a talking cat » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:57 pm

emilie jane edwards ⋆ female ⋆ seventeen ⋆ heiress of canada ⋆ tags; yongjoon
    ────────────────────────────────────────
    Emilie had fallen asleep not only for the plane ride, but from the airport all the way to the special school that was to teach her manners and how to properly address adults, according to her mother. As the charcoal grey vehicle pulled up in front of the school's jet black gates, the heiress was rudely awoken by the driver, resulting in her murmuring impolite remarks towards the one who decided to make the mistake of waking her from her precious beauty sleep. Emi could only sit there for a moment and register how she got from Canada to a totally new environment so quickly- it all seemed to happen in a blur. Then again, she did seem to doze off for over five hours, which wasn't a very good combination when it came to Emi's pea sized brain. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes, unfastened her seat belt and angrily stomped out of the car, demanding the driver to take her luggage to her room. The driver quickly nodded at her before rushing to grab her things, including the small plastic pet carrier that contained Emilia's beloved companion, a short haired guinea pig by the name of Craig. "Uh, ma'am," the driver didn't mean to hesitate, but Emilie took immediate notice and shot him a look. "What."

"Which dorm belongs to you?" He asked in a low voice. "I don't know, didn't they give you a paper or something?" "Your mother said she'd slipped it into your back pocket, I was thinking perhaps you'd noticed by now.." Upon hearing that, Emilia dug her hands into her back pockets, fishing out a small paper that had her dorm floor and room number on it. "It's the second floor," she informed him, still staring down at the piece of loose leaf paper. Damn you, mother, was all Emi could think, wanting nothing more but to be back home, eating a plate of dessert made by her favorite chef. Showing the driver the paper, he set to work after examining it, pushing open the gates so he could fit through and setting out to find her room. Emilie knew she had no obligation to help him, but since her driver seemed to be even more lost than she was, Emi decided to help out a bit, grabbing two of her bags and trailing behind him to her room.

After all the bags were in her room, Emi's driver stood outside of her door to inform her there was no more luggage and also to wish her good luck, however Emilie only smiled at him, said a quick thank you and slammed the door in his face. With a sigh of relief, Emilia's full attention turned to her guinea pig, whose carrier she quickly opened to retrieve him. Pressing his silky, furry body against her cheek, she made sure to give him a good cuddling before setting him on her nightstand. "Okay, Craig, I know you're probably hungry, but I'd have to dig through all of these bags and boxes to find your food. So I'll just go get you some crackers from the food court!" Lifting him once more, she gently placed him back inside his carrier near where his water bottle already was. Grabbing the keys to her dorm that were hanging next to the door, she locked it from the inside before stepping out and closing the door, heading to the elevator.

Pressing the button to go down to the first floor, Emi patiently waited for the doors to open, quickly bringing out her phone to check the time before slipping it back into her pocket. The doors slid open, revealing a familiar masculine figure that was taller than her with milky brown hair and piercings that she'd remembered to hate. "..You!!" She exclaimed, hopping into the elevator and basically getting all up in his face. "It's you! You're the one with the parents.. The ones who, uh.. They made an agreement with my parents or something, but you're the kid! The guy! The dude! What was your name again?" She took a step back, trying to recall what he had been known as. "..Joonie? Is that what your mother called you that one time?"
not a talking cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me