[ - - - G l e e C l u b - o p e n

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[ - - - G l e e C l u b - o p e n

Postby kalo. » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:12 pm

"Glee club. Not the most popular group of kids in the school. But not everything has to obey the rules. No, this year the Glee club won't just consist of outcast, it will have a group of students who learn what it's like to have a real group of friends. Not just some kids who say their your 'friends'. This group has its strong and weak points, but they'll grow and learn that everyone who enters this room is the same. They all love music and each other."
[Image - FOX's Glee]
disc. thread --> x
Last edited by kalo. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ - - - R u l e s

Postby kalo. » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:18 pm

"one. please turn of signatures
two. follow all tess rules
three. one character only
four. gary/mary sues are not tolerated
five. cursing/foul language is not tolerated
six. age limit is 15-18 [sophmore - senior]
seven. warnings will go out. 3 and you're out
eight. forms will be provided for characters.
nine. all form parts must be filled out
ten. finally, no ooc fighting. rp drama encouraged
"
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ - - - S t u d e n t s

Postby kalo. » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:29 pm

"I would love for the students to be diverse. Different personalities, backgrounds, sexualities, etc. So to do so I will help provide some helpful tips / some roles to help get people motivated."
"A popular student, like a cheerleader or football player, being a closeted homosexual,bi,pan, etc.
An outcast with a passion for music having a dark secret [appropriate] and has to try and hide it from everyone.
The school bully who so happens to be an amazing singer, but has too much pride to admit they're part of the glee club. These are just a few examples, be creative :)
"
"student name [] age [] grade [] user
rylan craig zizzo [] seventeen [] junior [] galaxy.tiger
elena angelica reese [] fifteen [] sophmore [] birdwhistle<3
colorado trevelyan [] eighteen [] senior [] sherlock holmes.
lucine fritz [] fifteen [] sophmore [] floriann
ashton webber [] eighteen [] senior [] consulting_angel
marysa elington [] sixteen [] junior [] it's possible
rhysand donovan [] seventeen [] junior [] molossers
rachel canvas [] seventeen [] junior [] saghani
"
Last edited by kalo. on Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:58 am, edited 10 times in total.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ - - - S c h o o l

Postby kalo. » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:33 pm

"For the sake of this rp, there won't be many classes except the Glee Club. The transitions between days will be a post I make announcing a different day has started. The purpose of this is to keep this rp moving and not get stuck waiting for two people to go to bed, etc. Besides the Glee Club, there will be a few free periods now and then, as well as lunch. The purpose Glee Club is to let kids sing, dance, play an instrument, etc and have a safe environment to do so. Occasionally there will be a competition to spice things up "
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ - - - R e s e r v e d

Postby kalo. » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:34 pm

reserved.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ - - - G l e e C l u b - o p e n

Postby kalo. » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:41 pm

posting is now open on the discussion thread! make sure to read the rules before posting!
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:13 am

rylan craig zizzo - seventeen - junior - lobby - open
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Hurried footsteps could be heard in the hallway leading to the school's lobby. The blond haired boy, known as Rylan,
    kept his eyes on the ground, knowing too well that whoever walked into his prank would come looking for him immediately. The boy knew he would be caught, eventually, it was just a matter of time. Rylan glanced down at his old black watch, seeing that he had approximately five minutes until the glee club would be meeting. Judging but where he was it would take, with a low profile,
    around eight minutes to get there. Rylan only shrugged, knowing that he was always a few minutes late to that class, it was something he was known for there. Rylan heard then a woman, most likely a teacher, scream out his name. So his prank finally happened, now it was a matter of time before he would get caught. Rylan decided it would be in best luck to get to glee club as fast as he can, as far as he knew the people in glee club only knew he was in it, and this was a chance he was willing to take. As much as Rylan hated showing up early, today was one of those days.

[ooc . sorry for the delay, I got caught up in a few things. a few things before we start. 1. all the students know each other, this prevents the awkward 'idk anyone' first few post. 2. most of the days will start before glee club, sometimes i'll make a post before announcing something has changed up so we can get some stuff to look forward to. anyway, have fun!]
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:41 am

C O L O R A D O . T R E V E L Y A N
1 8 . H O M O S E X U A L . F E E L I N G;Annoyed . L O C A T I O N; . T A G G E D;Open .

Colorado walked as slow as possible down the corridor.
He kicked an open locker aggressively as he whistled some random tune loudly;his hands casually in his pockets,his right eye hurt mildly from a fight with a junior a few days back over the poor boy just simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time,for this he was subjected to Col's never-ending anger and irritation."If I see that punk again,hes dead."He spat under his breath.

He was meant to go to glee club.One of his teachers Mr.Jones had given him an ultimatum,Glee club or getting kicked out,for good this time.No more warnings this time it was serious.

Colorado released his right hand from his pocket and dragged a hand slowly through his slightly messy raven hair,as he did so he shot a random girl and wink and carried on walking slowly down the corridor.

Skipping Glee club entered his mind but his aspiration was quickly dashed when he passed Mr.Jones' class room where the teacher starred at him knowing exactly what was going through his head.
He threw his hands up in mock shock and carried on walking slowly to where the club was.
"Dang that guy is creepy."Colorado muttered under his breath shaking his head violently in an effort to wake himself up.He yawned loudly as he slouched up against a door,a few rooms away from where the club was.
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:06 am

rylan craig zizzo - seventeen - junior - hallway-glee club - mentioned.colorado
    Rylan quickly sped from the lobby to a random hallway, knowing he could find his way to glee club with only a class number. He was so used to roaming the halls he actually memorized where every class was, even the classes he never knew existed.
    Rylan threw a glance over his shoulder for any teacher before he took off sprinting, a mischevious grin displayed on his face. He threw his tight gaze from the ground up to the hall in front of him, seeing many students send him odd looks. He'd have to take care of them later, right now, as much as he loved getting under teachers skins, he was not in the mood. Rylan already had his share of pissed-off teachers, and judging by the prank he just pulled... it wasn't going to be pretty. Rylan rounded a corner, the glee club was right at the end. Number 145. Rylan knew he wasn't in the clear yet, so he kept running down the hall, passing by a kid he saw in the club-what was his name? Oh right, Colorado. Who named their kid Colorado?-he didn't both stopped to chit-chat as he passed him, his hand reaching for the door handle leading into the classroom. He flung the door opened and entered the classroom, making sure to keep his grip on the handle and slam it shut behind him.

[ooc . x]
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #kronchymeet » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:13 am

l u c i n e
she - 15 - sophomore - location;; glee club
taggs;; rylan
notess;; this is probs a little overkill. cx
      lucine didn't want to be here as much as the next person. in between geometry, technological science, and english, she's had enough of everybody and everyone. her head remained slumped. a feeble look to her already doll-like being as her hair lolled at the side of her face. in her right hand wielded the almighty, probably-out-of-date, android smart phone nearly nobody talks about any more. she scrolled through her feed of the once again out-dated facebook, before inhaling sharply at a picture of her father. she halted, only to be ran into from behind by nobody in particular. the other grunted, and so did she. knocking her into a moving motion once again.

she glared at the flat image like she expected it to speak, or move in some way. however, she ultimately cleared her throat with an awkward, quiet cough, before she once again came to a stop.

lucine flicked her phone into the front pocket of her beige shoulder bag. blinking owlishly as she turned her head to glance at the lights above her. they were florescent, so she wasn't surprised that her skin looked monstrous, and sickly. she'd probably only a week ago joined the schools over-glorified "glee club" which consisted of what she'd believed to be jazz numbers, hip-hop show downs, irrelevant dance-battles, and singing musical numbers like they showed in movies.

already, she knew people. while, they weren't anybody she'd invite to her birthday parties, or over for brunch, she knew who to gravitate towards, and that was as least better than sitting in the corner as per usual. she soon pressed the heavy wooden door open to the choir room, where the glee club typically has their meetings set. and sure enough, not many people had yet to show. she presumed she was early this time around. she grabbed a seat in the row of already set-up chairs, still obtaining her bag at her side.

now, she simply sat there. she would be alone, if it weren't for the fact a male dashed his way in the classroom, slamming the door behind his own being like he'd seen a ghost.
#kronchymeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me