[ - - - G l e e C l u b - o p e n

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: [ - - - G l e e C l u b - o p e n

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:12 am

Ashton Webber
18|Male|Homosexual
Tagged: Everyone~
When Rhysand replied to him, Ashton looked thoughtful for a moment. It was something that he'd seriously consider - though perhaps he wouldn't dye all of his hair, but just a couple of streaks instead. He was pretty sure that he wouldn't be able to pull it off, and either way, his parents would be less than impressed, especially after they've put up with his other unconventional 'non-masculine' interests. Nevertheless, he said, "Thank you. I'll consider doing it sometime," and he smiled warmly.
Ashton then frowned slightly towards Colorado, in concern. He knew that the guy hadn't spoken to his mother for a year, especially as it seemed she wanted nothing to do with her son, and so he found it odd that she was calling out of the blue. He didn't want to make any assumptions as to why. "Oh, wow... that's odd. You thinking of answering, or calling her back?" he asked. Glancing over as a girl walked into the room, Ashton nodded, and murmured to Colorado, "Hey, if you want to... we can talk later, when no one else is around," he offered. Then, without waiting for an answer - to let Colorado think it over first - he slid off the desk, and went over to the girl that was scrolling through her phone. "Hey there!" he greeted, smiling brightly.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:52 am

marysa elington // 16 // female // pansexual // vc:: elżbieta steinmetz x // tagged:: ashton // location:: glee club, school corridor

marysa looked up from her phone and glanced to her side, quickly realising the person standing in front of her was infact talking to her of course hes talking to marysa your the only one over here, "oh!.. uh hi" she said, smiling lightly, she gestured towards the boy sitting at a desk on the otherside of the room,
"you dont need to talk to me you know, im not the most fun to have a conversation with" she said, turning her phone off smirking slightly.
♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:32 am

Ashton Webber
18|Male|Homosexual
Ashton smiled brightly, then perched himself onto the desk that the girl was sitting at, shaking his head slightly. "Sure I do! Everyone should be included in this weird, mismatched club of misfits," he insisted. Thinking over it, he did find it a little strange that he didn't often speak to anyone else that was part of the Glee Club outside of the club. Glancing over to the rest of the room, he commented, "You'd think for a Glee Club, there'd be more singing,"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:02 am

marysa elington // 16 // female // pansexual // vc:: elżbieta steinmetz x // tagged:: ashton // location:: glee club

"yeah, you'd think there would be.." she said, her eyes scanning the room, over the students which are scattered throughout it, "anyway, i may be a mismatched misfit but im not sure this clubs for me, im not the most outgoing of people" she said smiling up at the boy, "plus i hardly know anyone here, so ya know bonus points"
Last edited by ♡ foxes in socks ♡ on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:35 am

Ashton Webber
18|Male|Homosexual
"Not everyone's super outgoing here," Ashton replied, raising an eyebrow slightly. He always figured that people joined clubs for a deeper reason - even if it was hidden - than 'just because' or 'because they were forced to'. He then smiled brightly again, looking quite excited, "Well, we can certainly change you not knowing anyone - that's easy. I'm Ashton!" he introduced himself, then he glanced around the room, wondering if he should point out everyone else, or get them to introduced themselves. "Uh... over by the laptop is Rylan, and there's Colorado, Elena and Lucine," he pointed out each respective person as he stated their names. "And we have another new joiner to the club, Rysand,"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:49 am

marysa elington // 16 // female // pansexual // vc:: elżbieta steinmetz x // tagged:: ashton // location:: glee club

marysa scanned the room, she'd been at the school for a while but it surprised her how many faces she'd barely noticed, she faintly recognised the girl with brown hair but thats about it, "im marysa, i uh.. moved here from the UK a little while back, haven't really made that much of a name for myself i guess"
♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:41 pm

Elena • 15 • vc: Madilyn Bailey
"Hey." Elena said, barely looking up from her laptop. She cracked her bubblegum loudly and went up to the laptop where Rylan was standing and typed 'Green Day' into the search bar. She put on 21 Guns- Green Day and she started to hum.

[ooc: even when I try to make a normal character they end up emo xD]
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:45 pm

C O L O R A D O . T R E V E L Y A N
1 8 . H O M O S E X U A L . F E E L I N G;Annoyed . L O C A T I O N;Glee Club . T A G G E D;Everyone.

Col thought over what Ashton had said,he actually wanted to talk to him,to see if he was okay.That never happened,ever.

At the mention of his name he saluted the new girl."Welcome to Loserville."He smirked trying to quickly get back to his old ways.He couldn't let anyone know there was anything wrong,especially not Rylan."And that kid over there."He added pointing to Rylan."Is the chief loser,also known as his majesty the loser king."

Colorado heard a mention of the UK."Join the immigrants club,as you can tell by my fading accent,I was also from the land of hope and glory."He told Marysa smirking slightly.

"yay emo music,again."Col laughed with mock enthusiasm.
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:59 pm

Ashton Webber
18|Male|Homosexual
"Good to meet you, then, Marysa. I'm sure it'll happen sometime," Ashton responded, putting one hand behind him, on the desk, and leaning on it. "The UK, huh? That's cool. My dad's English, and my mum's Irish, and I was raised in England for seven years," he explained, looking interested. He then turned around to face Colorado again. "This is not-" he started to protest, but then he gave up before he finished, figuring that it wouldn't change anything.
As the music changed again, Ashton spoke up, "Oh, I love Sum 41," deliberately getting the band wrong once again. He smiled innocently towards Elena, then glanced away again.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:09 pm

marysa elington // 16 // female // pansexual // vc:: elżbieta steinmetz x // tagged:: everyone, ashton // location:: glee club

she smiled faintly at the remarks which were made around the room, "yeah, not the most interesting of countries i suppose" she said, shoving her phone in the front pocket of her bag, "Green day? im guessing you listen to alot of quote on quote "emo music" here?" she said, smirking.
♡ pisces 🌣 ♡ virgo ☾ ♡ scorpio ↑ ♡

♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me