High Stride Stables -- Open and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

High Stride Stables -- Open and accepting

Postby Church Bells » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:36 am

cooltext251082025169839.png
cooltext251082025169839.png (37.81 KiB) Viewed 432 times

Welcome

Dear _____,
We are pleased to inform that you have been accepted into our lovely establishment, High Stride Stables. We will be expecting you by the end of the week! As soon as you arrive, you will be welcomed and given everything you need. If you have any further questions about our facilities and such, feel free to contact us ASAP! Hope to see you soon,
HSS Owner,

Liz Morgan

ezgif-4-cc9657b0ab.gif
ezgif-4-cc9657b0ab.gif (492.92 KiB) Viewed 432 times

Stables

There are 2 barns, a 50 stall barn with 4 large tack/feed rooms, located on the central part of the stables.
There is a broodmare/foal barn for up to 20 horses at a time. This barn is located on the west side of the stables, near the cabins for easy access and peace for the pregnant mares. This barn has one feed/tack room, and is sometimes used to house dangerous horses, or horses that need special care.

Pastures

There are two 10 acre pastures for mares, these are called the Willow Pasture, and the Maple Pasture.
There are also two 10 acre pastures for geldings, these are called the Oak Pasture, and the Birch Pasture.
There are also 6 private 4 acre pastures, these can be rented out to put horses if (an) owner(s) wish to keep there horses separately, only one private pasture per user. Stallions must be in a private pasture!

Cabins

There are 6 cabins fitting 4 people each, each cabin has two bedrooms with two full sized beds, a kitchen, a master bathroom, and a small patio. There are three girl cabins, and 3 boy cabins.

Arenas

There is one indoor arena, a dressage ring, a jumping ring, an multipurpose ring, two round pens, a rodeo grounds, and a half mile racing track.

Trails

There is 3 cross country trails, a beginner, an intermediate, and an expert.
There are trails all over the property
There are three mountain trails but no one is to go on them alone!

Rules

images1668Y1MY.jpg
images1668Y1MY.jpg (4.95 KiB) Viewed 432 times

Thread Rules (can't be broken)
Follow all of Tess's rules!
No god modding
Try to keep genders even
1 stallion per user
Be respectful
No ooc fighting
No 1 liners
Keep things interesting for EVERYONE
No playing wild horses unless they are getting captured
All forms should be posted on the joining and discussion page!

Stable Rules (can be broken)
Horses come first
No fighting
No girls in boys cabins and vice versa after 10pm
Cabin lights off is 10pm
Never go to the mountains alone

Humans

Davina Masse-female-English-Badman Jose-20
Tyler Goya-Male-western-Dusty Trails-19

Horses

Castaway - Gelding -Davina Masse
Last edited by Church Bells on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
Church Bells

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: High Stride Stables

Postby Church Bells » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:37 am

Save))
Last edited by Church Bells on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Church Bells

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Save))
Church Bells

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Save
Last edited by Church Bells on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Church Bells

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Church Bells » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:57 pm

Open my friends
Church Bells

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: High Stride Stables -- Open and accepting

Postby Church Bells » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:15 pm

Davina Masse/V, Na-Na - Female -Tags; open - Location; Main Barn

Although Davina was fairly new, she had already managed to get herself into a bit of trouble. Apparently foul language was very frowned upon, and ill-tempered horses were supposed to be in a different barn. She rolled her dark brown eyes at the memories of the past month and ran a slightly callused hand through her long brunette locks to pull it off her face. A sigh escaped her dark lips as she realized it was only going to flop back into the place it was formerly resting. She tied it in a tight yet messy bun atop her head and called it good. Her eyes scouted for someone familiar but after a few moments she realized they must not be here yet, being it only seven in the morning. "Lazy people," she muttered, heading towards an entrance of the barn, "I figure the ranch hands must be feeding their horses for them," she continued, but her voice trailed off 'til it was almost inaudible. She was in the mood to be social, a rare mood of hers usually fueled by a long period of depression. A smile stretched across her lips as she entered the barn in an attempt to seem inviting.
Church Bells

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Church Bells » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:09 pm

Bump))
Church Bells

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:27 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℱull Name: Tyler Viente
𝒩ickηames: Ty
Aℊℯ: 19
ℊℯηȡℯr: Male
𝒯aℊs: Open

~~~Tyler was in the last leg of his long drive to the new stables he decided to switch to. His sleek back sports car silently raced along the roads, covering ground. His hands gripped the wheel firmly, just keeping his fast car in control for now. As he pulled onto the last road towards the barn, he smiled in excitement of this new place. His focus shifted to the radio and he laughed softly to himself. He moved to turn the volume up, and proceeded to sing along to the song. Why? Cause why not? He'd had his horses trailered in prior, so they were all settled before he arrived. He parked his car far from the rest of the cars, not wanting anyone near his expensive ride. He turned it off only when his song was over, stepping out of the car and brushing off his black tank top. The dark clothed male checked his phone and fixed his hair before turning to walk down to the barn, boots hitting the dirt silently. He observed people all around and kindly smiled to them, but didn't stop his walking. He made his way down to Rose's stall, looking in at the mare with a bigger smile. "Hey love, How about a work out?" He asked the paint mare. When pinned her ears he laughed alittle. "That was a retorical question." He grabbed the pink halter from the hook and cracked open the stall door. He slipped into the stall and quickly got her haltered, despite her protest. He lead her out and did a good brush down, leaving no dirt.
~~~~ Once he finished brushing the mare from her velvety nose to her well grown out tail, he smiled at the clean mare. He made sure her mane and tail contained not a single knot, and the mare was completely dirt free. Once done he picked up his grooming tools and walked back to the tack room. He tucked the kit away neatly before looking to all his tack sets. He gave a soft 'hmmmm' before moving to pick up his jumping saddle, Galaxy Saddle Pad and Polo Wraps, a half pad and girth. He brought the pile of tack in and quickly got Rose done up in it. He went back to the tack room and grabbed his helmet, a crop and one of his bridles, which had a special bit. It was a snaffle, but special made for it's color. He put the bridle on and latched it up before looking around a bit to see who else was here. He didn't like riding his difficult horses alone, just in case of emergency. But he would if needed.

.: Crown of Thorns :: Rose :: 9 year old Paint Mare :: Tyler Viente//For Sale/Lease/Use-For-Lessons :.
Snort Snort ((Saving form for later))

.: She Doesn't Know :: Courtney :: 12 year old Gypsy Vanner Cross Mare :: Tyler Viente//For Sale/Lease/Lessons:.
Saving Form For Later ((Saving form for later))

ℱull Name: Xyla Sontaire
𝒩ickηames: Zy-Zy
Aℊℯ: 18
ℊℯηȡℯr: Female
𝒯aℊs: Open

~~~Xyla drove slowly to the barn, her eyes dark from tiredness. She hadn't slept much on the long drive here, so it was taking a toll on her for now. She rubbed her eyes with one hand before turning into the parking lot of the barn. She parked and ever so slowly got out out her car. A large yawn escaped her light painted lips, she shock her head before locking her car up and walking down towards the barn. She kept herself small, sliding by and going to her horses' stalls to feed them and such, as well as put Leases signs up for both her hroses. She made sure everyone was fed and well before settling to sit on a haybale near-by. She looked around and people watched, letting her horses eat before she'd put her mare out for the day, maybe go for a ride and investigate the area. She sighed softly, slightly bored while she waited.

.: Tonight, Tonight :: Rhea :: 8 year old Draft Cross Mare :: Xyla//For Lease .:.
((Saving form for later))

.: Devil in the Mirror :: Jayy :: 6 year old Unknown Breed Stallion :: Xyla//For Lease .:.
((Saving form for later))
WIP WIP WIP

Quick Facts About Me While This Is WIP:
-I sleep 12 hours a night at minimum-
-I obsess over different foods every week-
-I am 24, and Engaged-
-I own an Aussie Shepherd named Falkor-

Life Ticks On
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Church Bells » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:37 pm

Davina Masse/V, Na-Na - Female -Tags; Tyler - Location; Main Barn

Davina watched a sleek black car slide into the parking space and her eyes widened a bit with curiosity. Sure enough a man with dark hair matching the vehicle stepped out and made his way quickly into the stable, wasting no time in getting his horse ready. V followed him at a slower pace, stopping at Badman's stall to tack him up. She watched the newcomer from the corner of her eye for a second before giving the gelding her full attention. Quietly, she slipped into his stall, rubbing a hand down his neck and greeting him, " 'Ey boy." She unbuckled the crown piece and slipped it over his nose and then buckled it. Badman had never allowed her to slip a halter over his ears for some odd reason, so she did it the longer way which wasn't extremely taxing, just a bit slower. The black gelding snorted and rubbed his head on Davina's side which caused her dark eyes to roll back in annoyance.

Davina clipped a lead on and lead him to cross ties where she quickly groomed him and put a white saddle pad and white wraps on him. He stood patiently with his head low waiting to get out of the barn which was slowly getting noisier. Davina looked at the new boy again and saw him alone once more. She flipped her long brunette locks and took the chance to introduce herself. She walked over to him, an inviting smile plastered on her lips. "Hello, I'm Davina Masse. I haven't seen you around before," she spoke smoothly, maintaining eye contact and offering a hand for him to shake.
Church Bells

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:09 pm

ℱull Name: Tyler Viente
𝒩ickηames: Ty
Aℊℯ: 19
ℊℯηȡℯr: Male
𝒯aℊs: Davina

~~~Tyler found himself smiling brightly as a female approached him and introduced herself, glad to have contact with someone. "Heyy! I'm Tyler, I just got here... I mean my horses have been here a week or two but I just got here today." He explained, reaching his hand out to shake hers firmly, keeping eye contact up until his mare started up. After snapping her reins a couple times and getting her to just stand there like a normal horse, he looked back to Davina. HE spoke once more, trying to keep a good conversation going. "You going for a ride?" He asked, though it was pretty obvious.

.: Crown of Thorns :: Rose :: 9 year old Paint Mare :: Tyler Viente//For Sale/Lease/Use-For-Lessons :.
The mare's ears never came up from their pinned state. She kicked the ground every now and then to let the world know she wasn't happy. Mid-conversation she began to try to walk away towards the barn, deciding she was done before it started. She fought her handler with a few purposely missing bites before giving up and standing again, not at all happy.
WIP WIP WIP

Quick Facts About Me While This Is WIP:
-I sleep 12 hours a night at minimum-
-I obsess over different foods every week-
-I am 24, and Engaged-
-I own an Aussie Shepherd named Falkor-

Life Ticks On
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery