High Stride Stables -- Open and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: High Stride Stables -- Open and accepting

Postby summerxstars » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:38 am

Meadow Smith|Tags:Open

Meadow after a few laps turned her horse back into the pasture (without all her gear on). Then Meadow walked into the main barn and began to set up her small trunks by her horses in stalls with their personal needs. She looked around everyone seemed to do their own thing. She went and got oats and put it in Luna & Jigsaw's stalls. With supplements for each. And a small amount of hay. Meadow would make the journey down a bit later for Benji. She decided after Luna had her fun time for awhile she'd bring her up so she could get settled.

Moonshine (Luna)

Luna trotted around her pasture gracefully. She then stopped to look over to Benji & Jigsaw. She whinnied loudly to them and then reared up as if to say wanna play. She ran along the fence until Benji began to run back and fourth to. So then she ran faster. After a bit though the mare laid down and rested under the suns warmth.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:06 am

Logan Sage
18|Male
Jetstar & Jupiter
Tagged: Open.
He reached the private paddock that Jupiter was in, and he went to the gate, leaning slightly on it and watching as the Anglo-Arabian stallion seemed to be enjoying himself. Logan was a little surprised - it was not often that Jupiter was quite so energetic and comfortable in a new environment so quickly. Maybe it was because he'd not been placed in his stable yet. Upon spotting Logan, the stallion made his way over to the gate, pushing his head against his rider, making him laugh quietly. Logan rubbed Jupiter's face, with a smile. "At least you like it here. I'm sure Jetstar will settle in soon enough, though, and stop being moody,"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:47 am

Meadow Wiley Smith|Tags: Open

Meadow walked towards her private pasture where her gelding, Jigsaw stood by Benji. And, in the pasture next to their's stood Luna on her own. Meadow led out Jigsaw from the pasture. And, when Benji trotted to the gate she frowned a little. "Sorry boy" she said stroking the handsome stallion. Jigsaw whinnied his goodbyes. Meadow smiled and patted him. She let him walk up to the main barn and she put him in cross ties. Jigsaw snorted and wished to look around. "Alright boy let's put ya in your stall for a little so you can get use to it" she whispered gently. "I'll be back" she said and left him to roam in his stall. She then stood on the fence watching Benji be silly.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:48 am

Banana Dancer :) wrote:
«—Jessica Marie|2 yo|Form|Open|Woods—»

The filly could see trotting back and forth, along the forest line. She could any of those piggyback riders any day. She snorted loudly and went into the woods, huffing and puffing. "Do they think they're better than wild horse? Who would be better someone who can run freely or be locked in a cage?" She laughed to herself and flicked her mane out. "Poor piggies. Need a humans approve!" She prided herself in being free. Wasn't no 2 legged gonna catch her, or so she though.
Currently doing:
Sleeping
If you roleplay with me, work at 7 pm
Click to see my time----XX
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.
I have received 20 gifts.
Banana Dancer :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:53 am

Super Star (Benji)|Tags: Jessica Marie

Benji was soon left alone and Luna had gone to her new stall. Apparently, he didn't get one. He let out a loud puff. Vividly he could see a blonde and black figure around in the distance. He lout a very loud whinny so the thing which he thought was a horse. He looked around hopefully to see if he'd get their attention. He let out one more loud whiny just to ensure the thing heard him. And if he was ignored he'd be highly offended. He then began to graze a little so he wouldn't draw attention to himself. If he kept quiet most would think he was just being a stallion.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:08 pm

«—Jessica Marie|2 yo|Form|Open|Woods—»

The filly snorted in laughter. A slave to the humans trying to get her attention. It was almost funny but she decided to entertain the thought. She whinnied back and kicked her front legs out in the air. Curiously, she went over to the fencing and looked to the stallion. Why was he trying to get her attention? Strange one. She carefully shook her mane and whinnied once more, before trotting on the outside of the fence.
Currently doing:
Sleeping
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:06 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℱull Name: Xyla Sontaire
𝒩ickηames: Zy-Zy
Aℊℯ: 18
ℊℯηȡℯr: Female
𝒯aℊs: Open

~~~Xyla was in the last leg of her long drive to the new stables she decided to switch to. Her sleek back sports car silently raced along the roads, covering ground. Her hands gripped the wheel firmly, just keeping the fast car in control for now. As she pulled onto the last road towards the barn, she smiled in excitement of this new place. Her focus shifted to the radio and she broke out a large smile. He moved to turn the volume up, and proceeded to sing along to the song. Why? Cause why not? She'd had her horses trailered in prior, so they were all settled before she arrived. She parked her car far from the rest of the cars, not wanting anyone near the expensive ride. She turned it off only when her song was over, stepping out of the car and brushing off her black tank top. The dark clothed female checked her phone and fixed herself before turning to walk down to the barn, boots hitting the dirt silently. She observed people all around and kindly smiled to them but it was all a mask. She didn't stop her walking, making her way down to Mystic's stall, looking in at the stud with a bigger smile. "Hey Handsome, How about a work out?" She asked the appy stud. When he pinned his ears she laughed alittle. "That was a rhetorical question." She grabbed the dark blue halter from the hook and cracked open the stall door. She slipped into the stall and quickly got him haltered, despite his obvious protest. She lead her out and did a good brush down, leaving no dirt on the mostly white stud, wanting him perfect.
~~~~ Once she finished brushing the stud from his velvety nose to well grown out, wavy tail, she smiled at the clean stud. She made sure his mane and tail contained not a single knot, and he was completely dirt free. Once done she picked up her grooming tools and walked back to the tack room tucking the kit away neatly before looking to all her tack sets. She gave a soft 'hmmmm' before moving to pick up her dressage saddle, Galaxy Saddle Pad and Polo Wraps, a half pad and girth. She brought the pile of tack in and quickly got Mystic done up in it. She went back to the tack room and grabbed her helmet, a crop and one of her bridles, which had a special bit. It was a snaffle, but special made for it's color and materials. She put the bridle on and latched it up before looking around a bit to see who else was here. She didn't like riding without an audience, but would if it had to be done.

.: Devil's Lover :: Lucifer/Lucy :: 9 year old Draft X Trotter Mare :: Xyla//Competition .:.
((Saving form for later))

.: Tides of War:: Mystic ::9 year old 75% Friesian, 25% Appy Stud :: Xyla//Training .:.

.: Gorgeous Nightmare :: Rhea :: 7 year old Appy x WB Mare :: Xyla//Lease/Sale .:.

ℱull Name: Johnnie Viente
𝒩ickηames: -
Aℊℯ: 19
ℊℯηȡℯr: Male
𝒯aℊs: Open

~~~Johnnie pulled up in his old pick-up truck, horse trailer in tow. He hopped out quickly and rushed to the trailer doors, worried about his precious cargo. He swung open the doors to see two big rumps standing content in the metal box, even more Chloe was too busy grooming Pharoah to notice they stopped. He gave a relieved laugh before moving to get ready to unload them. He backed Chloe down first and tied her to the side of the trailer, then moved to bring Pharoah down, patting his neck as they did. But of course, the stud spooked himself by hitting the trailer alittle to hard with his hoof. He quickly backed off the trailer and gave a small rear, just being a pest at this point. He didn't run off though, simply landing and looking at him with a loud snort of "We almost died ya know." The boy sighed, but couldn;t help but smile at the silly stallion. He looked down at his hands and frowned alittle though at the rope burn he was left with. so much for getting work down today he thought to himself. He got off the trailer and looked around, hoping to find someone who could help him move his horses since his hands were pained.

.: Uncharted Territories :: Chloe :: 10 year old Appaloosa Mare :: Johnnie Viente//Leisure/Lease :.
Snort Snort ((Saving form for later))

.: Pharoah's Cursed Land :: Pharoah :: 8 year old Warmblood Stud :: Johnnie Viente//Competition/Lease :.
Saving Form For Later ((Saving form for later))
WIP WIP WIP

Quick Facts About Me While This Is WIP:
-I sleep 12 hours a night at minimum-
-I obsess over different foods every week-
-I am 24, and Engaged-
-I own an Aussie Shepherd named Falkor-

Life Ticks On
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:29 am

Super Star (Benji)|Tags: Jessica Marie

Benji looked up seeing it was a horse his eyesight wasn't off. But, why wasn't the horse in a closed area. The mare didn't look well kept either. It appeared to be wild. "Hello, why are you roaming around this area alone?" whinnied out the stallion in a soft gentle manner. He hadn't seen wild horses before so this was a new thing to him. Which, was for certain a weird thing for a wild horse to be close to human territory.

(Short post)
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:33 pm

Jessica snorted. "Because ain't no two legged gonna catch me." She said in a cocky tone. "Why would you want to be trapped up behind some fencing when you could be going wherever you want?" The filly enjoyed her time alone but right now she had found the chance to ask about the humans. "Why do you even let them on you? They just use you." She snorted in disgust. Humans had always disgusted the young one, probably because they took her family from her.
Currently doing:
Sleeping
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:01 am

Benji

Benji listened and perked his head up a little more. "I feel safe behind this fencing away from danger that lurks around you whenever you walk somewhere. I let them on me because their good to me and kind and it's so fun to go over high jumps and feel the rush of joy tingle down their spines with pride. It's nice to feel like I'm doing things right. And they don't just use me they treat me well. Give me delicious treats as well as my regular food and water." The stallion whinnied this to her in a gentle maybe even as far as to say soft tone. "It's a good life you know not having to run from predators. And, I wouldn't know how to jump properly without them."
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me