High Stride Stables -- Open and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: High Stride Stables -- Open and accepting

Postby Church Bells » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:26 pm

Davina Masse/V, Na-Na - Female -Tags; Tyler - Location; Main Barn

Davina nodded, glad there was a bright smile underneath the dark hair. "Yeah, I haven't ridden Badman much since I got him, he isn't exactly what I wanted but I love him so," she trailed off, still looking at the boy. "Where are you planning on riding? I could give you a little tour if you want." She offered, sweeping a stray bang from her eyes. The girl looked back at her gelding who was making quite a fuss of spooking at a bird overhead before turning once more to look at Tyler. She rolled her dark eyes and sighed softly before forcing a small smile again. The last few days had been quite exhausting and she hadn't gone a day without being at the barn since she moved in.
Church Bells

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:24 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℱull Name: Tyler Viente
𝒩ickηames: Ty
Aℊℯ: 19
ℊℯηȡℯr: Male
𝒯aℊs: Davina

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
~~~Tyler nodded at the offer for a tour. "I'd appreciate a small tour if it isn't a bother?" He asked softly, he didn't want to bother her by asking as he could find his way around on his own. He just wanted a rough idea of where everything was. "I was gonna ride, but my mare can be a bit uncivil under saddle." {WB is strong... ;P }

.: Crown of Thorns :: Rose :: 9 year old Paint Mare :: Tyler Viente//For Sale/Lease/Use-For-Lessons :.
---
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Church Bells » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:30 am

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT REPLYHING I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY! ))
"Not a problem at all," she replied with a small smile. "it'll be quick I promise," she assured him, turning and rubbing her geldings face. "This one right here has his quirks," she mumbled shaking her head at his sudden weaving.
Church Bells

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:04 am

Jessica Marie was trotting around in a seclude pasture about 25 feet away from the barn's land. It wasn't exactly a place she admired but she had never seen another horse or human come out this far from the barn. She came to a halt and lowered her head, nipping at the grass. Why would a horse ever want a two legged riding them? It seemed so bizarre to her that they would enjoy being tied up and having stuff put on them. She flicked out her mane and continued grazing.
Currently doing:
Sleeping
If you roleplay with me, work at 7 pm
Click to see my time----XX
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.
I have received 20 gifts.
Banana Dancer :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkwolflover488 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:38 pm

(Sorry just saw there was a discussion page)
Last edited by Darkwolflover488 on Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Darkwolflover488

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:02 pm

XXXXXX XXXXXX

eighteen // female // joker, milly and pandora // dating: no // tags: open

adelaide pulled into the driveway in white ute/truck that was towing a 3 horse float with living quarters at the front of the float. on board, the grey irish sport horse stallion joker, as well as her mare milly and her filly pandora. with a soft sigh she pulled the vehicle to a stop and stepped out of the car, her great dane male jumping up an following beside her as she made her way to the back of the float undoing the latches and the barn doors and opening it up and lowering the ramp. pandora ran off the float straight away but didn't go far without her mother. adelaide latched a rope onto pandora and lead the mare of the float and stroked her, and leading her to the paddock, joker was as quiet as anything, he'd stand all day on the float if she had him do so. she stroked milly and lead the mare into the paddock, pandora following through and trotting off to investigate her paddock. adelaide stroked the mare and unbuckled the halter from the mare and let her loose with her foal watching the two running around the paddock for a while. she smiled and made her way back to the float, walking up the ramp into the float and opening the divider, untying the stallion and leading him from the float and towards his paddock.

XXXXXX XXXXXX

eighteen // female // charlie and shiloh // dating: no // tags: open

elizabeth arrived minutes before her sister, had unloaded shiloh and had put the mare in her paddock, and had come back for charlie, untying him from the float and lead him off towards his paddock where she tied him and began to groom him calmly, playing with his mane briefly before pulling at it to shorten it. stroking his neck and massaging it afterwards before trimming his tail and neatening it before running over the gelding with a body brush and curry comb and massaged the pinto.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:53 am

Meadow Wiley Smith|Tags: Open

Meadow drove her trailer with four spaces for horses. Three were vacant while one wasn't. In the very front of the trailer held all the supplies and tack and other things the horses needed. In the more back was the horses. With a clear sign at the very end saying TRAILER WITH HORSES. Just, for the stupid people on the road. She turned into a clearly marked area reading High Stride Stables she finally had arrived. She'd miss riding at her family's house but, it be a change and changes were good.

It took a few but, finally she managed to get all three into pastures. And, even though her lovely gelding, Jigsaw had a stall she'd put him in the pasture with her stallion Benji. And, she'd put Luna out in a pasture so the mare wouldn't be all stuck up after being in a trailer for hours. After, she was done she realised the horses needed to be worked with but, they needed a break. So, she began to organize everything and clean tack.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:07 am

Logan Sage
18|Male
Jetstar & Jupiter
Tagged: Open.
Logan had arrived around an hour ago, and was currently still settling Jetstar in her stable. She'd been quite resistant about it to start with, not liking the new surroundings and all of the new smells and sights, but she'd finally gone in. Though now she was pawing at the floor of the stable, right by the door, looking as though she would leave the stable the second there was a window of opportunity. Jupiter was outside in a private pasture, so that he could run around and wear off some of his energy. He'd been quite excitable when he had arrived, and Logan didn't really want to coop him up in a stable while he was being energetic. Jetstar, meanwhile, was just being moody. Logan just leaned on the stable door, talking quietly to Jetstar, hoping that his voice would get her to settle a bit more.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:35 pm

Meadow Wiley Smith|Tags: Open

After some time the tack was scrubbed perfectly clean and everything looked lovely. Meadow wipe some sweat off her forehead. She took a deep breath. She knew what she'd do now. She'd take Luna for a walk around a very not stressful day. She'd use her sort of bridle like utensil that was more the material of a halter. Which, sort of like a hackamore but, less complex and with WAY less control. And, she use her neck rope. The only reason for her not so fancy 'bridle' was just in case if any thing were to happen.

Finally, she made her way to the pasture. She knew the mare wasn't dirty because, before she'd thoroughly groomed, bathed, brushing the mane and tail for no tangles, and finally making sure her hooves were spotless. And, it should be the same with the other two. But, she knew they were more messy. She opened the gate where her little mare stood patiently. Quickly, Meadow threw on the 'bridle' & the neck rope. She hopped on by using the fence to stand on and over. Since, there were no other horses she left the gate open. She her out and let her walk towards the barn and then around the arenas. The mare eagerly looked for a spot and began to graze. Which, she allowed since there was no bit.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:50 pm

«—Jessica Marie|2 yo|Form|Open|Woods—»

The filly could see trotting back and forth, along the forest line. She could any of those piggyback riders any day. She snorted loudly and went into the woods, huffing and puffing. "Do they think they're better than wild horse? Who would be better someone who can run freely or be locked in a cage?" She laughed to herself and flicked her mane out. "Poor piggies. Need a humans approve!" She prided herself in being free. Wasn't no 2 legged gonna catch her, or so she though.
Currently doing:
Sleeping
If you roleplay with me, work at 7 pm
Click to see my time----XX
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.
I have received 20 gifts.
Banana Dancer :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist