.Ɔαмρ Ǥℓσяʏ. Vol. 2 (Teen Romance RP) {Accepting!}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .Ɔαмρ Ǥℓσяʏ. Vol. 2 (Teen Romance RP) {Accepting!}

Postby lilac sky » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:11 am

Iona. wrote:
M I T C H

He chuckled "Well, I didn't either until recently." he smiled warmly at Jax.
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:12 am

Jax nodded. He looked at Mitch and stopped once he realized he was staring, "That's nice..."
Image ImageImage

grayce! / pisces / she/her/ credit
pms are open! always looking for new friends. im an author, ask me about my writing commissions! currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RMS Titanic » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:26 am

_Rose Ann_ Girl // 18 // Crush;; Mitch // Tags;; Alone // Location;; In hammock at campsite .

♕⤹ She startled at the sound of voices - 2 boys it seemed. She pushed her sunglasses up into her hair and turned over on her stomach, looking around. She stopped and stared at 2 forms. They both seemed pretty handsome, the one with dark hair especially. She took off her glasses and combed her hair back with her hand. He's probably already got a girlfriend. Rose thought. She dropped her bag of snacks loudly on the ground. Rose tried to grab them, but she couldn't reach. [dang] it.
Last edited by RMS Titanic on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhong » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:43 am

Name: Angel ( Zoe ) Scott
Tags: Open

Zoe Sighed As She Turned Off Her Phone. She Pulled Herself Up And Glanced Up At A Branch Near The Top Of The Tree. " Should I? " Zoe Spoke Quietly. " I Guess.. " Zoe Stood On The Branch And Climbed Onto The Branch That She Spotted Earlier. She Sat And Glanced At The Landscape. " It's So Beautiful Up Here.. " Zoe Sighed. " I'd Love To Enjoy This With Someone, But That'll Never Happen.. "
zhong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:31 am

Name:Yoru Higorashi
Personality: Yoru is a quirky and spunky girl with a little punk mixed in. She's shy and sweet but when she gets her famous impish smile, you know a prank is about to happen. She has this sweet and shy nature but once you get to know her, she's a mischievous odd ball.
Crush/Partner: Open, just pm me
Sexuality: Straight
Background: Yoru grew up around reptiles and snakes her whole life, so that's where most of her interest lies but that interest works its way out into art. Yoru, at a young age, was what you would call an odd-ball. She never matched her clothes, always had paint on her clothes, and always talked about her reptiles.
Etc:Yoru owns a Piebald python named Wheezy
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby urlocalyeezus » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:56 pm

urlocalyeezus wrote:
Sage Tullis / 17 / Brandon

Sage ran back to camp, holding Brandon's hand. "Okay, let's get started," she stood waiting for Brandon to get his tent out. The heat wasn't as bad now that they had swam in the lake. She stopped for a minute, realizing she was still in her bikini, [i]"Wait! I'm going to put on some track shorts over my bottoms so my booty doesn't show to everyone!" She quickly ran over to her tent and put on pink Nike shorts over her black bikini bottoms. "Thats better." She walked back over to Brandon.
(no one posted sooooo)
urlocalyeezus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:00 pm

Name: Jacqueline "Jackie" Vixan

Personality: Jackie is very hyper, outgoing, and a spirited young girl. She is very much a chatterbox, and could probably talk to a brick wall if given the chance. She likes seeing the best in people, and will never assume the worst. She is also very sensitive, and will cry easily if something hurts her feelings or scares her. Jackie does not like being mean, nor does she like people who are.

History: Jackie is the oldest child, and has a younger brother named Alex. She grew up in an average lifestyle, not poor, but not rich. As a young child, Jackie always made friends easily, and had fun spending time with said friends. As she grew up, Jackie found it harder to connect with them, due to the fact that she was still very much a child at heart.

Crush/BF/GF: None yet (but she's open ;) )
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:46 pm

((Everyone is accepted!))

M I T C H

Mitch smiled a little at Jax. He found it funny how they each kept staring at each other.. Mitch turned his head when he heard something loud drop on the ground and his eyes stopped on a girl (Rose). He noticed that she was quite pretty..

((This post is really badly written. I apologise..))
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeiro » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:58 pm

Brandon Rane :~: 18 :~: Tagged :-: Sage

Brandon shrugged as he watched her run off. "I didnt mind it.." He said as he took out his tent. It was pretty small in the package.. But it lied. It was very tightly packed. He started to spread it out. And placed the poles in the correct place. He looked up as it was even taller than him. Was that even possible. Jeesh.
Zeiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:51 am

@Iona

Can Jackie be just arriving?