.Ɔαмρ Ǥℓσяʏ. Vol. 2 (Teen Romance RP) {Accepting!}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .Ɔαмρ Ǥℓσяʏ. Vol. 2 (Teen Romance RP) {Accepting!}

Postby RMS Titanic » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:46 am

(Thank you <3)
_Rose Ann_ Girl // 18 // Crush;; Mitch // Tags;; Alone // Location;; walking through the entrance of Camp Glory

♕⤹ Rose stood at the entrance of Camp Glory, the welcome sign hanging there on wooden poles. Rose wasn't too thrilled about this - she would rather be in Brazil with her parents. She grabbed her bag, her camera hanging from her neck. Her bag was filled with clothes (and Chex Mix she had smuggled in). Her parents had given her a good-bye filled with love and kisses. The good-bye could have made even a mama's-kid embarrassed. She pushed her rose-gold sun glasses up onto her nose and walked through the entrance, dirt and leaf litter crunching under her shoes.
RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeiro » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:25 pm

Brandon Rane
Tags: Sage

Brandon hid in the bushes quietly, grabbing his things so he can take off. He walked quietly watching Sage run off towards the direction of the camp. He chuckled putting his towel over his neck. Sitting right back down onto a log, and laying down calmly as he awaited when Sage would finally noticed she just got tricked.
Zeiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby urlocalyeezus » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:42 pm

Sage Tullis / 17/ Brandon

When she got back to camp, she looked around for Brandon. Who was...NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. Sage mumbled under her breath the entire way back into the woods. When she finally found Brandon, she sat down on the ground in front of him pouting. She made it to where her eyes were watering, that way it would look like she was going to cry. That's how you get people to give in to you. Sage looked up at Brandon and softly said, "Why'd you leave me to die?"
urlocalyeezus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeiro » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:52 pm

Brandon Rane

"Now, now Miss Actor you can't pull that on me" He chuckled, Giving back the chips as he only ate like probably five. "I dunno, Maybe its the forest who wants ya, Gone" He put on a suspenseful tone in his voice. Just to see a reaction. He was indeed having a good time.
Zeiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby urlocalyeezus » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:05 pm

Sage Tullis / 17 / Brandon

She wiped her eyes and frowned, it had never not worked. It ALWAYS worked. "Yeah, right. You're gonna have somebody knocking on your tent tonight, if you keep it up. You hear me, mister?" She rolled her eyes and took a chip out of the bag, "None of your shenanigans are in this bag of chips, right? I'm hungry after all this running around. She cocked her eyebrow, waiting for a response.
urlocalyeezus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeiro » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:09 pm

Brandon Rane

"Oh that reminds me, I didnt set up my tent" He said as he watched her movements. "Maybe?" He said with a small grin appearing off his face. "Your hungry a lot aren't you?" He questioned with a face holding a smirk.
Zeiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby urlocalyeezus » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:15 pm

"I can help with that!" Sage stood up, shoving the chip bag of him and saying, "I'm not down with dying from food." When he asked if she was hungry a lot, she shrugged, "I don't gain weight, so I mean I guess my stomach just never gets full. But I can stop eating if I really wanted to." She wrapped her towel around her waist, and grabbed Brandons' free hand. "Come on, lets go set up your tent before it gets dark." As she walked, her bleach blonde hair bounced against her back, as it started to dry.
Last edited by urlocalyeezus on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
urlocalyeezus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeiro » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:57 am

Brandon Rane: Tags Sage

"How can you be so excited with just putting up a tent??!" He said as he got up half and got pulled up the rest. He had a slightly big tent. To cover for his height.. Tall people problems. It was already getting dark. He didnt like the dark because he can never properly see in the dark like if he was blind.
Zeiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby urlocalyeezus » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:24 pm

Sage ran back to camp, holding Brandon's hand. "Okay, let's get started," she stood waiting for Brandon to get his tent out. The heat wasn't as bad now that they had swam in the lake. She stopped for a minute, realizing she was still in her bikini, [i]"Wait! I'm going to put on some track shorts over my bottoms so my booty doesn't show to everyone!" She quickly ran over to her tent and put on pink Nike shorts over her black bikini bottoms. "Thats better." She walked back over to Brandon.
(no one posted sooooo)
Last edited by urlocalyeezus on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
urlocalyeezus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RMS Titanic » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:47 am

_Rose Ann_ Girl // 18 // Crush;; Mitch // Tags;; Alone // Location;; In the hammock at the campsite.

♕⤹ Rose walked through the camp and stopped in the middle of a large circle of tents. The tents where white, green, black and every other NORMAL color. Rose felt embarrassed. She had picked out a pink tent that had been on sale at Target. Rose grabbed her bag and sat down near a tree, a nice spot for her tent. She grabbed her tent from her bag and made it up. When she finished, she stood back and admired her work. She started to unpack all her clothes into neat little piles and her Chex Mix in the corner. When Rose got finished with the unfolding, she got undressed into redressed into a black crop top, black Adidas yoga pants, and some tennis shoes. (Black was her go-to color.)
She climbed into the hammock and nibbled on some chips. Rose took in her surroundings - The forest, it's earthy rich scent. The water, it's crystal clear view. The bright sunny day, it's promise of a day in the lake. Rose sat back in the hammock and pushed her rose gold sunglasses onto her nose and rested.
RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me