Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ Iᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛɪᴇs (Closed)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ Iᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛɪᴇs (Closed)

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:04 pm

Secrets are a common thing among people. Some are small while others are rather large. Sometimes there are secrets that even keep a persons activities hidden from those around them. Some live secret lives behind the scenes. These might even be separate personalities from the one they have around those they hang around. This is quite a common practice in the large cities specially Hollywood. Everyone is trying to make it big, but that doesn't mean everyone does. These people might be from Hollywood or maybe they've traveled a long way to get there. Either way they're here to stay now, chasing their dreams while still trying to appear as a normal person. Some are secret actors. Others are musicians. Maybe there even are other hobbies they've taken up on the side that they keep hidden or maybe they're someone who is trying to stay hidden under a new name. Trying to separate the lies and the truth is one of the major things around here. Do you really know what your friends are out there doing or who they really are?
Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rᴜʟᴇs

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:06 pm

Rules:

•Always be kind and friendly to all members of this roleplay. This means do not make someone feel unwelcome here and try to involve everyone in the action
    •Please try to write at least 4 sentences per post. I don't want any "She smiled." or "He nodded." posts.
    •Two character limit unless I state otherwise. Reservations will last 2 days
    •All characters must be 16 and older
    •Try to have decent grammar. I understand some mistakes, but please don't use textspeak and all that
    •All sexualities and genders are allowed in this roleplay ^^
    •No character is perfect and your character must have flaws. Your character is not the strongest or most powerful thing out there so please do not roleplay them like that
    •Keep violence and romance at a PG-13 level
    •If you have any ideas for plot twists, please message me, but if I have not announced that there will be a plot twist or you have not confirmed it with me, don't make a plot twist
    •If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask
    •Please try to post as often as you can so this roleplay can stay active. I have the right to remove you for being inactive for a week and open your spot to someone else unless you have told me in advance that you would be gone
    •If you are quoting for a character, please only do it once per page to keep the roleplay less cluttered
    •Have fun c:
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ Rᴏʟᴇs

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:40 pm

Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ Rᴏʟᴇs

┌───────────┐

DJ
Name: Millie Beckar
Sexuality: Heterosexual
User: _Ravenfeather_

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Mᴏᴅᴇʟ
Name: Mackenna Walsh
User: Reserved

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Mᴜsɪᴄɪᴀɴ
Name: Kana Sawaya
User: anime_lily

└───────────┘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┌───────────┐

Cᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ Sɪɴɢᴇʀ
Name: Willa Madison

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Pᴏᴘ Sɪɴɢᴇʀ
Name: Emmaline Bayline
User: Soul_Eater.

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Iɴᴅɪᴇ Sɪɴɢᴇʀ
Name: Kendra Scotts
User: vixen;

└───────────┘

┌───────────┐

Mᴏᴠɪᴇ Aᴄᴛʀᴇss
Name:Chanel Clara
User: Valiant,

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

TV Aᴄᴛʀᴇss
Name: Olivia Lawrence
User: storm coming.

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Tʜᴇᴀᴛʀᴇ Aᴄᴛʀᴇss
Name: Penelope Zhao
Sexuality: Bisexual
User: planet janet

└───────────┘

┌───────────┐

Cᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴠᴇ Gᴀᴍᴇʀ
Name: Valeria Konstov
Sexuality: Pansexual
User: Ploegy

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Aᴛʜʟᴇᴛᴇ
Name: Lucia Adams
Sexuality: Demi-Bisexual

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Rᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏ
Name: Fawn Tazil
User: Blissie

└───────────┘

Last edited by Ploegy on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:40 am, edited 18 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mᴀʟᴇ Rᴏʟᴇs

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:47 pm

Mᴀʟᴇ Rᴏʟᴇs

┌───────────┐

DJ
Name: Remmington Walsh

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Aᴛʜʟᴇᴛᴇ
Name: Gustav Andersson

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Mᴜsɪᴄɪᴀɴ
Name: Neil Connell

└───────────┘

┌───────────┐

Rᴀᴘᴘᴇʀ
Name: Shaia Benjamin
User: _.GalaxyGoddess._

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Pᴜɴᴋ Rᴏᴄᴋ Sɪɴɢᴇʀ
Name: Mason Jackson
User: vixen;

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Pᴏᴘ Sɪɴɢᴇʀ
Name: Lazarus Adair

└───────────┘

┌───────────┐

Mᴏᴠɪᴇ Aᴄᴛᴏʀ
Name: Ryan Jones
User: foozle

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

TV Aᴄᴛᴏʀ
Name:

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Tʜᴇᴀᴛʀᴇ Aᴄᴛᴏʀ
Name: Theodore Locke
User: Consulting_Angel

└───────────┘

┌───────────┐

Cᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴠᴇ Gᴀᴍᴇʀ
Name:
User:

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Cᴏᴍᴇᴅɪᴀɴ
Name:

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Rᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏ
Name: Fantom O'flairety
User: Orioncosplays

└───────────┘

Last edited by Ploegy on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:43 am, edited 16 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Now Open

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:32 am

We are now open. Please create your own forms and post them here on the discussion thread
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ Iᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛɪᴇs (Open/Accepting)

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:28 pm

(bump)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:08 pm

Neil Connell
Male || 21 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Male Musician || Location: Park || Tagged: Open

It had only been recently that he had gotten off his shift at the coffee shop, but he hadn't yet gone home. Instead he had decided to take the long way back to his apartment. That's how he found himself sitting alone in the park. It had been a long day at work. Sometimes he questioned why he even bothered to have such a job but he was always reminded that his music never made him enough money to make it by, especially in a place like Hollywood. Plus it allowed him to hide what he did at night. Only the few closest to him had any idea that he performed at a new pub every night. Of course it was always behind someone else as their guitar player, but that was alright. By no means did that mean he couldn't sing, but his guitar was what was getting him the gigs and he wouldn't complain on that. His day job was the only thing that left him wanting to complain. His coworkers for the most part were kind, but the customers were a pain sometimes and he just didn't love it. Leaning back in his place, Neil ran his fingers through his messy hair before letting a soft sigh escape his lips. He had to keep the job to pay his bills and that was it. No matter how much he loved playing his guitar, he couldn't rely on it as his only income, especially if he ended up having to buy a new guitar at some point. At least his nights were more fun filled and he could be around more people of his own age.

Valeria Konstov
Female || 19 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Female Competitive Gamer || Location: Beach || Tagged: Open

Slinging her beach bag over her shoulder, she was ready to have yet another nice day at the beach. There weren't any upcoming tournaments for her to go to; at least not today or tomorrow. That meant she could enjoy her life however she wanted, though she would have work tomorrow. That was a shame, but with tournaments only happening every so often she couldn't rely on prize money all the time. That was if she even was able to place high enough to earn money. There were plenty of games she participated in so that at least gave her a chance to get money. From shooter games, to fighting games to team based games, Valeria was open to really anything. Most who ever found out that she was in to such a hobby thought it was weird, especially because she was a girl. It was a stereotype that she hated. Video games were for guys. This and that. It was all so annoying. Shaking her head, she proceeded across the beach until she found a nice open spot. She set her bag down and pulled her blanket out to lay out. Sitting down, she pulled her phone out and put her headphones in to watch a Super Smash Bros tournament that was going on elsewhere. It was the only entertainment she would have while she lay out in the sun.

Gustav Andersoon
Male || 22 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Male Athlete || Location: Cafe || Tagged: Open

Setting his coffee cup down on an open table, the Swede let a soft sigh escape his lips. It was a shame that it was the off season for his sport, but that by no means meant he had nothing to do for it. Summer may mean he wasn't playing professionally, but he was still training and playing in a men's league to keep himself in shape all while maintaining his job at the repair shop up the road. It wasn't how he had wanted to have his degree be put to use, but it was all he could find for the summer that he could return to when he needed. That was what mattered with his hockey career in place. Sitting down at the table, his eyes drifted to the window as he watched people pass by. He knew it was a bad habit to have, but he had always been a people watcher and no matter how much he tried to stop, he just couldn't. He always had an interest in seeing who was wandering about, especially here in the Los Angeles-Hollywood area. It was far different than the things he would have ever saw back home in Sweden which was why he had begun doing it more often.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kendra

Postby vixen; » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:53 pm

kendra
mentions; gustav anderson | location; cafe | female indie singer | tags; open

steam came off the fresh cup of coffee as the machine finished brewing.
      the young barista called the name into the coffee shop. a younger patron came forward,
      claiming their cup before walking back to the lounge area of the coffee shop.
      this was the last place she thought she would end up working. a coffee shop
      was nothing compared to being in the record shop. the place she had wished
      to get a job, but after being told that she wasn't a "good match" kendra was
      left with being a barista, kendra was upset about not getting the job she would
      have preferred to get. at first, her job work suffered at first - she was told that
      she would be let go. after that, kendra's work performance improved.
      now kendra was stuck working what she liked to call a "dead end job"
      simply because it was that to kendra. this wasn't what the indie singer
      had dreamed for herself.

a sea of people came in and out of the coffee shop. kendra hardly ever
      noticed more than a few of the thousands and thousands of people.
      some stayed with her, such as the small child that claimed she was batman
      and the woman who yelled at her for giving her caffeinated instead of decaf.
      but now, a young man caught her eye. she would glanced over the machines only to
      find him staring out of the window. she hadn't taken his order, her shift had started
      too late for that. but now, she passed the time by glancing to the man.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:25 pm

Theodore Locke
21|Male|Bisexual
Theatre Actor
Tagged: Kendra, Gustav (mention).
It had already been quite a day for Theo, as he had just been to a couple of auditions for some new productions. He thought that they went well, but he wouldn't know for sure until he got a phonecall (if such a thing would come through). Now, he just wanted to sit down and relax with a coffee somewhere. He walked down the street, sunglasses perched on top of his head, on the lookout for a decent-looking place. Soon enough, he found such a place, and it looked like there were only a few customers waiting, which would give him time to glance at the menu board, even though he already knew what he wanted. He walked in, joining the line, and he waited quite patiently, taking his glance at the menu board, then looking around the cafe to see how many people were sitting in. There were quite a few empty tables, which he was glad about.
When Theo approached the counter, he smiled brightly at the barista, and placed his order, "I'd like a large orange and caramel latte with whipped cream, please," and he held the money in one hand to pay for it, his phone in the other hand so that he could idly scroll through his social media and messages while he waited.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ marriage maze ☆ » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:28 am

Nellie Zhao / 22 / Female / Bisexual / Theatre Actress / Location; Cafe / Tagged; Kendra, Gustav (Mentioned), Theo (Mentioned)

Nellie walked into the cafe with a spring in her step, exhausted but feeling like the world was in her hands. She had just gotten back from an audition for Angels in America and she thought it had gone extremely well. Of course, she didn't know that for certain, but she was still very confident in herself. She kept her phone close to her person just in case of a callback. But the day still wasn't over -- she had another audition in half an hour, then a shift at the frozen yogurt shop, and then a shadowcast performance that night! Certain she'd need it, she got in line at the counter for a coffee. As she did, she looked around briefly at the other people in the cafe. When she got to the front of the line, she smiled at the barista, digging in her purse for her wallet. "Just a medium coffee, please!" She paid fo her drink and walked to an empty table in the cafe, waiting for her name to come up.
☆ marriage maze ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me