✧ big city livin' || closed, started

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: harley jones - post 15 || ryder stratton - post 5

Postby hysteria. » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:51 pm

so sorry for my late replies, my computer had a melt down :(

- H A R L E Y -
тнe wιld one | wearιng;; x | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ;; тιтυѕ | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;; oυтѕιde тнe вυιldιng

✖ Harley rolled her eyes. "Well I didn't mean you were from here," she responded, slightly miffed that it seemed he tried to make her out as somewhat silly every chance he got. When he asked about her own family, she hesitated, her breath catching slightly. She coughed to clear it, "Um, yeah, well, my mum and my sister are up here, but we don't really get along," she said brushing the question aside. "Just take a right up ahead," she added quickly, seeing Titus was about to miss the turn. "But my dad's down in Baltimore so I go down every once in a while to see him," Harley replied, a smile appearing as she spoke of her beloved father. She didn't get to see him nearly as much as she would like, with the cost of airfare and all. "What made you come to New York for school?" Harley asked, tucking her hair behind her ears. "Oh and then turn right again and it's just up on the left," she directed.

- R Y D E R -
тнe ғιerce one | wearιng;; x | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ;; aмoreттe, тнen мιcaн | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;; aparтмenт вυιldιng

✖ Ryder stifled a laugh as the newly-introduced Amorette stated she had to "powder her nose". Who even spoke like that nowadays? His laughter was cut short by the young woman's abrupt kiss planted on his cheek. It wasn't an American custom he was familiar with, certainly. His logical brain placed her foreign accent as French and assumed it was some weird thing they did in France. He shook his head slightly and realised he had left his other roommate outside the building, alone. Feeling guilty, he turned and hurried down the stairs where Micah was still standing. "Hey, uh, sorry about that. I'm Ryder," he introduced himself, sticking out his hand for the other man to shake.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧ big city livin' || closed, started

Postby Imperfect » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:45 pm

Titus Blackforth » Tags -- Harley

"I see, sometimes family can be a bit..." Titus' words trailed off as he thought of the word to describe the situation, "difficult." Despite her last minute directions, his movements caused a smooth turn and ride each and every time. It was impossible to tell if it was the car or the driver responsible for the pleasant ride. "Baltimore isn't too far from here. If you ever need to borrow this car on the weekends to visit, feel free. So long as I witness your driving beforehand. Just to make sure you aren't an adrenaline junkie." His smile was slightly contagious as he continued his incessant teasing. As the car drew closer to their destination, Titus answered her, "Well, to be fair the school actually found me. However, they are one of the best in the nation for law so it was a pretty good fit. My parents were more than happy to send me away to the school. All the best for their baby boy." The last sentence was accompanied by an eye roll as he pulled into the parking lot. It seems they had arrived. Was it just him or had the drive seemed rather short? Perhaps it was because of his present company.

(Stupid computers. It's alright, I've been pretty busy myself.)
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: harley jones - post 16 || ryder stratton - post 5

Postby hysteria. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:04 pm

- H A R L E Y -

✖ Harley nodded empathetically. "Difficult is one word for it..." she trailed off, thinking of her own family life, with her estranged mother and sister living just 30 minutes away from her apartment. When Titus mentioned the phrase 'adrenaline junkie' Harley laughed, the term had been used to describe her on more than one occasion to say the least. "Hm, well then I guess I'll have to stick to the plane for now," she joked. He spoke about his schooling with a mixture of bitterness and pride, something she understood all too well. "Best in the nation, wow," Harley replied, impressed. She smirked, "Controlling parents then? I kinda wish mine were a bit more controlling, sometimes it seems like they wouldn't care if I lived or died," she said. She'd meant it to be a joke, but it came out sounding kind of depressing. Just then, the car pulled up outside the restaurant, the dark green awning adorned with curly white writing was very familiar, Harley had come here often with her two roommates, Amorette and Serafina. It was cheap, good food. What more could you want? "Come on, let's go get a table." Without thinking, Harley took hold of his wrist to weave through tables up to the counter. Realising what she had done, her cheeks coloured and she dropped his hand as though it had burned her. Conveniently, a cheery British waitress had just arrived to seat the two of them. "Uh, yeah, table for two please," the young woman replied, still embarrassed.

- R Y D E R -
тнe ғιerce one | wearιng;; x | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ;; aмoreттe, тнen мιcaн | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;; aparтмenт вυιldιng

✖ Ryder stifled a laugh as the newly-introduced Amorette stated she had to "powder her nose". Who even spoke like that nowadays? His laughter was cut short by the young woman's abrupt kiss planted on his cheek. It wasn't an American custom he was familiar with, certainly. His logical brain placed her foreign accent as French and assumed it was some weird thing they did in France. He shook his head slightly and realised he had left his other roommate outside the building, alone. Feeling guilty, he turned and hurried down the stairs where Micah was still standing. "Hey, uh, sorry about that. I'm Ryder," he introduced himself, sticking out his hand for the other man to shake.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧ big city livin' || closed, started

Postby Imperfect » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:53 pm

Titus Blackforth » Tags -- Harley

The green awnings of the restaurant seemed quaintly cute to Titus. He spoke up before the both of them exited the car, "Controlling maybe, but they love me. And I love them, they just want the best for their only child is all. They pushed me when I was young, knowing full well that I could succeed." He was disheartened to hear that she was disappointed with her home life, a good family was always core to him. As they exited the car, Titus clicked the lock on the vehicle, making the satisfying chirp before following her within. He was unsurprised and almost thankful that Harley grabbed his wrist to pull him along as he was slightly unprepared for the atmosphere of the restaurant. The chatter was almost overwhelming, and he blinked a few times before realizing that she had quickly dropped his wrist.

It took his brain a few seconds to process exactly what had happened and the relative pink color on Harley's cheeks. As soon as the waitress turned around to begin leading them to a table Titus smirked softly, "If you wanted to hold my hand, next time just ask instead of being like a jittery freshman." He winked before taking a seat in the booth the waitress had arrived upon. Her cheery nature wore upon his nerves slightly, thanking her for the menus before growing quiet. Harley definitely knew this place better so she could take initiative on this.

(Sorry about that! College orientation is a crazy weekend!)
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: harley jones - post 17 || ryder stratton - post 5

Postby hysteria. » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:40 pm

sorry for the short post, having major wb at the moment
- H A R L E Y -

✖ Harley's face had cooled and composure regained by the time the pair were seated in the booth. His comment caused her only to roll her eyes, any sign of the previous embarrassment had evaporated. "Oh please, I was just making sure you didn't get lost in the big scary restaurant," she teased, having noted his slight tension when they entered the bustling building. Scanning the menu without really looking at it (she knew exactly what she was going to have), her gaze turned to Titus. "So, what are you going to get?" She asked, curious to see what he would do in the unfamiliar situation.

- R Y D E R -

hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me