ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ 》ᴏᴘᴇɴ & ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ《

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ 》ᴏᴘᴇɴ & ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ《

Postby nyctomancy » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:22 am

quinn aldridge / greygender / eighteen / head chef / tags: thyme

quinn reddened, tomato blush colouring their cheeks and much of their neck. they were at a loss of how to respond, as quite frankly, such a question had never been lobbied their way before. though they had lived on the commune for a good amount of time, upwards of two years, this was quite possibly, the first time someone had actually invited them to their cabin. for something that wasn't business. but wait, thyme had said it was to help them sleep. so technically, it was business? quinn honestly couldn't tell. "i- uhm.. i-i-.." they stuttered out, heart pounding furiously against their ribcage. "no one's.. i-invited to their cabin before," they admitted, pushing away the urge to cover their face with their hands. shoot. that made them sound like a loser. which.. wouldn't entirely be wrong. it wasn't like quinn had any close friends. "mmm.. thank y-you for the i-in..the uhm, invite t-thyme. i ah, i will c-consider it." that seemed like it took an eternity for them to say.

thankfully, they were cut off from embarrassing themselves further by the sudden appearance of the whom he presumed the third cook. vincent, his name was, if quinn was remembering properly. "wel-welcome." they managed quietly. "uh.." they really hated scolding people, but it was almost go-time. "p-p-please show up e-earlier tomorrow. we're.. it's ah, y'know.. a-almost o-opening time."

[[ how to invite your superior into your house -- lessons by timothy crow ]]
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ──── ♛, ❝ will you end my pain? will you take my life? ❞

Postby hellb0und » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:36 am

( ) - - KATNISS INFERNO
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        [ name katniss "inferno" avice age nineteen role head hunter gender cisfemale tags marzia ]

she observed silently as teens made their way about the camp. most had been involved in some sort of conversation with one another. katniss knew breakfast was still being prepared which meant she couldn't go gather her group yet. she saw marzia sitting with her dog rio, who was eagerly wagging his tail. eventually the pair sat down. she pushed herself off the tree and decided to go see what was up, her dogs were in tow. as usual hecate and bandit stood by her side and artemis trailed behind. "hey marzia." she stood over her sitting figure before eyeing hecate and bandit which snarled and bore their fangs at the leader and her dog. "hey you two." she spoke in a stern and angered tone, automatically the pair backed down.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴠᴇ » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:25 am

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

gender;; female
age;; nineteen
job;; leader
location;; outside
crush;; none
dating;; none
mood;; bored
tagged;; katniss

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Marzia Mavro

a friendly female voice caught mariza's attention, looking up she saw katniss the head hunter. the blue haired vixen smiled sweetly and waved. "hey katniss, how are you? how's your new hunting group?" she asked politely before rio barked playfully at katniss, wagging his little nub for a tail. marzia patted the patch of grass next to her in attempt to get katniss to sit next to her, the head-huntress always seems to be up on her feet. "how are you liking the place so far?"
she/her ❤︎ college student ❤︎ pre-vet med
ᴇᴠᴇ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:20 pm

flamed_writer wrote:
flamed_writer wrote:
Lillian
[female|16|crush~ none|dating~ none|homosexual|location~ outside|tags~ open]

Lillian sat on her cabin porch, legs swinging over the edge. Kindred sat on her lap, purring and content. She dwelled in the silence lost in thought until Kindred jumped off her lap and disappeared inside their cabin. Chuckling, she closed the door and headed into the forest, humming. Her hands were in her torn jeans pockets as she strolled along, bored. She may not be the most talkative person but she didn't like to be alone even if the people didn't know she was there.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:28 pm

𝓐𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁 𝓣𝒽𝑜𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃
    |Friends are kisses blown to us by angels|
    |:|Female|:|14 years old|:|Sexuality: Bisexual|:|Crush:Open|:|Tags: OPEN|:|
    Angel decided to just go outside. So, she begun to walk out of her room, and then out of her cabin. She begun to run outside, checking things out. She looked around, and she watched some people pass by, and some people talk to each other. She shrugged and she ran a hand through her long hair. Maybe she should try to talk to someone. But she was a little bit shy, so she wasn't sure if she should even attempt to approach someone... And if she would, who? She shrugged, and then she tilted her head a little bit.
    Maybe she should wait...

𝓚𝓲𝓶 𝓣𝓪𝒆𝓱𝔂𝓿𝓷𝓰
    |We can't spell lo_e without V|
    |:|Male|:|17 years old|:|Lumberjack|:|Sexuality: Unknown//Exploring|:|Crush: open|:|Tags: Nyx|:|
    He looked at Nyx and he nodded happily. He walked over to her, and he sat down on the couch beside her. ''Oh. There are a lot of things about me. Hm, let me see... Uh... I can sing...? Oh, and, i'm Korean. I come from South Korea. I like acting sometimes. And some people call me an alien too, which is pretty funny to me. But that's most likely because of my behavior. Or because i got not flaws. ''He said with a happy grin, laughing a little. ''I like to just act weird and make people smile. So... There's a little bit about me. I mean, i could tell you more, but there is a lot of stuff. And i also don't want to say anything too stupid and embarrass myself. But anyway, what about you?''He asked curiously.

𝓢𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒶 𝓛𝒶𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃
    | Things are never as they seem |
    |:|Female|:|16 years old|:|Caretaker|:|Sexuality: Straight|:|Crush:Open|:|Tags:OPEN|:|
    Sierra let out a sigh and then she stood up. Maybe she should take a long walk or something. So, the girl begun to walk off, talking a long walk around, just checking some things out. There wasn't much to do, and not to mention, the wifi was sooo bad... The girl looked around, curiously at different thing. So, today, she only spoke with one person and he was probably her boss. How lovely... She frowned a little bit. Maybe she won't even get to make any friends. But in the end, maybe things will change and turn around. Who knows what could happen.

𝓙𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓃 𝓟𝒶𝓇𝓀
    |Never give up on a dream that you've been chasing for almost your life|
    |:|Male|:|18 years old|:|Head Inspector|:|Sexuality: Straight|:|Crush: Open|:|Tags: Nicole|:|
    ''Yeah, i get where you're coming from. Sleeping can be difficult sometimes, as weird as that might sound.
    It's normal though. We all have those phases in our lives where we just can't sleep well anymore. It might be because of different things such as work, school, stress... For me, it's work and stress.''
    A small smile appeared on the boy's face. Oh, how cute. ''Oh, why thank you. That's very nice of you to say. But same to you too. You seem like a lovely person.''Jimin's nature was to usually be a little bit confident. And, yes, he was a total flirt sometimes. He tilted his head a little bit at the girl's question. ''Oh, i'm not sure. But nothing lasts forever, so... I don't think it will last much longer.''He said, shrugging. He scratched the back of his neck and then he placed both of his hands on his lap.''But don't worry, everything happens for a reason, right?''Jimin gave Nicole a small smile.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nicole hayes // post 12

Postby bandai » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:34 am

Nicole Hayes ➳ 18 >> female >> hunter >> tags; Jimin
      She listened to him with a smile plastered onto her face, managing to pay attention this time. Her cheeks go slightly into a pinkish color when she hears the word ' lovely ', but tries to keep herself at peace. Instead, her smile fades away as he mentions the fact that it might not last long, something Nicole feared. " I guess... Though even if it does happen for a reason, we don't know if it's a good reason or not... " She really didn't want this place to go down, it was everything she had and everything she ever wished for. Her eyebrows turn into a frown and her head slightly shakes, her mind creating the worst possible image of what could happen. " I just── " she inhaled slowly " hope nothing bad will happen. I mean, we've all been safe here after all these years, I don't see why it would all go wrong suddenly. " Her hands moved backwards as her whole body leaned onto them, her head tilting to the right.
bandai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moriarity » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:34 am

xx || anastasia || seventeen || heterosexual || darcy

ana stood up and placed her hands in her back pockets. "well it's nice to meet you darcy andrews" she said, nodding her head towards the girl. when she asked if ana liked it here or not, ana nodded. "yeah. I have been here a couple years now and it's more of a home than I have ever had." anastasia smiled as she answered darcys question.
moriarity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:26 am

Nyx Lee | 16 | Lumberjack | Female | Heterosexual | Crush: Taehyung and Jimin | Tags: Taehyung | Location: Cabin

"I... I'm a bit shy, and I get flustered quite easily, I suppose. I think I'm pretty fast, and I have a lot of stamina, but I'm not that strong. I was born in America, but I'm half Korean and I think a fourth Chinese and a fourth American. I was given away to an orphanage when I was pretty young, so I don't remember a lot about my biological parents. I ran away because my foster parents weren't very good parents, and wanted the marry me off for wealth... I like sketching and hanging around people... Er, my friends... friend? I didn't really have any real friends, and I guess you're my only friend for now," she tells him, smiling a bit. She gets up and grabs a box of cereal to have as a snack, then sits back down.
"Why did you run away?" she asked him.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:59 am

𝓐𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁 𝓣𝒽𝑜𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃
    |Friends are kisses blown to us by angels|
    |:|Female|:|14 years old|:|Sexuality: Bisexual|:|Crush:Open|:|Tags: OPEN|:|
    Angel decided to just go outside. So, she begun to walk out of her room, and then out of her cabin. She begun to run outside, checking things out. She looked around, and she watched some people pass by, and some people talk to each other. She shrugged and she ran a hand through her long hair. Maybe she should try to talk to someone. But she was a little bit shy, so she wasn't sure if she should even attempt to approach someone... And if she would, who? She shrugged, and then she tilted her head a little bit.
    Maybe she should wait...

𝓚𝓲𝓶 𝓣𝓪𝒆𝓱𝔂𝓿𝓷𝓰
    |We can't spell lo_e without V|
    |:|Male|:|17 years old|:|Lumberjack|:|Sexuality: Unknown//Exploring|:|Crush: open|:|Tags: Nyx|:|
    He listened to the girl and he smiled at her. ''Oh, that's lovely! Don't worry, you do have me. I can be your friend! I don't have any friends other than you either, so.. People just say i act weird all the time- which is true, but then they think i am insane and they won't talk to me much. It's pretty sad though, it hurts me, but in the same time, i don't care that much. I always got told i was an alien or weird or whatever.''He begun to play with his own hair. ''Meh. I don't even care that much anymore. I got someone to hang out with now at least. So that's good, right?''He said, happily, giving Nyx his usual large, happy grin. ''Oh... I ran away because... Well... Wait, i can't remember. Let me think...''He paused for a second, thinking. ''Ah, yes! Now i remember! I got raised in an orphanage.
    People thought i was weird, and i used to get bullied A LOT. I used to have pretty big ears back then, but now i just look... Perfect?Well, anyway. I ran away because i felt like my place wasn't there. I felt left out and sometimes i used to get yelled at for the smallest mistakes ever. It was pretty harsh. Also, he food was bad. VERY bad. I wasn't the only one who ran away from there though. So... Yeah. I enjoy this place a lot more though. It's just nicer. And i'm finally free. And i can eat as much good food as i want. Which is great! But the beds are horrible. And it can get very cold in my cabin sometimes. And then i have to wear like 3 jackets inside my cabin to keep me warm. But hey! It's freedom i guess. There are positives and negatives, right?''

𝓢𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒶 𝓛𝒶𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃
    | Things are never as they seem |
    |:|Female|:|16 years old|:|Caretaker|:|Sexuality: Straight|:|Crush:Open|:|Tags:OPEN|:|
    Sierra let out a sigh and then she stood up. Maybe she should take a long walk or something. So, the girl begun to walk off, talking a long walk around, just checking some things out. There wasn't much to do, and not to mention, the wifi was sooo bad... The girl looked around, curiously at different thing. So, today, she only spoke with one person and he was probably her boss. How lovely... She frowned a little bit. Maybe she won't even get to make any friends. But in the end, maybe things will change and turn around. Who knows what could happen.

𝓙𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓃 𝓟𝒶𝓇𝓀
    |Never give up on a dream that you've been chasing for almost your life|
    |:|Male|:|18 years old|:|Head Inspector|:|Sexuality: Straight|:|Crush: Open|:|Tags: Nicole|:|
    Jimin nodded. ''I get where you're coming from. I hope nothing bad will happen either since this is the only place i can make a living out of. And i do feel pretty safe around here. Sure, the beds aren't as comfortable as the normal beds,
    and yes, i can't sleep well anymore, but.. This is my home now.''
    He said, putting his elbow on his lap and sitting with his head in his palm. ''Believe it or not this is the only place where i get peace and people don't pick on me. I used to get bullied a lot. I used to be a little bit over weight before this place, a little bit too shy... You know... I decided to change myself and loose some weight because of everyone around that judged me. I went to dancing lessons before, as stupid as that mght sound. And the efforts put in there payed off a lot. I loved dancing and singing so much! It was the only thing i ever wanted to do- and i always loved showing people my talents. And when i finally knew what i wanted to do- which was being a singer and a dancer... My parents disagreed with my dreams unfortunately. And it hurt. I used to also get yelled at a lot even for the smallest mistakes. I used to get told what to wear all the time and people kept on nagging me, insulting me... Even my parents- my father always used to tell me i am way too 'girly' with the dancing and singing thing and that i should grow up, man up and be a police officer or something. And my mom just said the same thing when i tried to talk to her. 'Loose weight'. 'Act manlier'. 'Grow up'. 'You're a shame to us'. 'Dancing is for girls, not for boys'. 'Go get married'. So... I really had enough of people telling me what to do. So i ran away. It's worse than you can imagine. I never got a break.''He said, with a shrug.

Jimin let out a sigh. ''But that's now over. Right now, i'm happier with myself than i used to be and to be fair, i can now take care of myself and my looks better. I feel safer and i feel a bit more at peace now. And to be honest, i also look even better now too. This place is my home, and i'm scared as well. Just as much as you are. But again, nothing lasts forever.''He said, laughing. ''Sorry about my little rant. I probably got you bored with my 'life story'.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:44 pm

Lillian
[female|16|crush~ none|dating~ none|homosexual|location~ outside|tags~ Angel]

Lillian glanced around until she spotted another girl. She noticed the girl seemed a little bit shy or nervous, maybe both. Sliding up behind the girl, she tapped on their shoulder. "Hey." She said calmly. Maybe she wants to talk... A glimmer of happiness flashed in her eyes before she returned to her quiet cool. Don't get your hopes up. Hopes are for shadows to crush. You don't know if this girl is a shadow. She thought sternly.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me