Children Of War || New and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Children Of War || New and Accepting

Postby avior. » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:44 am

Zackaree Alistair | scavenger | tags: Ari, Kimberly

Zack huffed, clearly annoyed, and walked after him again, shooting Kimberly a quick glance and smile as if an apology for the boy's actions. Then she hurried to catch up with him, stopping when she saw the box in his hand. "Ari, are you insane?" She snapped, angry. "You don't know what you're doing. Seriously, Evelynn and Beatrice do not mess around. You should try respecting them sometime, it usually ends up worth it."

Courter Averin | nurturer | tags: Eliah, Eden, Yani

--
REACH
██████████

avi / i like cryptids, space, the adventure zone, and houseplants
they/them pls / cool friend / 1x1 search / art search / link

THROUGH VIOLENCE !!!
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Kimberly Kingston | 3

Postby Harley Quinn xx » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:50 am

Kimberly Kingston
╓──────╖

cisfemale
seventeen
heterosexual
scavenger
single
tags;; cyril

╙──────╜

"unfortunately," she muttered as she watched him leave with zack, she then added, "not a nice bone in his short body." she laughed as she called him short. ari hated when his height was mentioned, but he was just so small. she gazed at cyril and whispered, "between you and me, he's all bark and no bite." a smile was on her face as she found someone to share her hatred for ari with. kimber gave the tall boy an overview, looking him up and down. he was a good looking guy with his red hair bringing out his green eyes, but he was far from her type. she could enjoy being friend with a guy like this though.
Harley Quinn xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greggory Lee; » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:58 am

(YES ALREADY HAS A FRIEND)

Cyril Ross-18-Scavenger

He nodded, doing the "symbolic" zipping of the mouth. "He is probably going to get punished by that.. whats her face..Zack. Is that his mother or something?" Cyril laughed. "I think his bark is a bit...more like a meow. Scratch that, it's a whisper, he is horrible at insults." Cyril turned his distant gaze back to Kimberly "So, what now.. do you just sit around and argue with eachother?"
Greggory Lee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Slayer » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:00 am

Ari Wilson || Scavenger || Pansexual || Tags;; Zach

"Ah love don't be such a goody goody, loosen up"
He rolled his eyes and hid away the bullets. "You know you're secretly glad someone did it.. and I'll start respecting those idiots when they earn my respect." He patted her shoulder and tugged at the gloves covering his hands. He wasn't all to content on touching people. Mind thing. "Besides, what're they gonna do to me? Beat me? Cut off my hand?" He rolled his eyes, no.. they were too soft for that. Sooner or later he was going to have to show them that he wasn't messing around, he wasn't going to take much more crap from anyone.

But that's none of my business...

Vampire Slayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avior. » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:04 am

Zackaree Alistair | scavenger | tags: Ari

Zack leaned her head back, frowning slightly dramatically. And yet, she couldn't help feeling slightly porous too. Ammo wouldn't be a problem, it seemed. "Ari..." she sighed helplessly, unsure of what to say. Finally, she shrugged. "I won't tell anyone, only because I don't completely hate you. But I do not think this is a good idea." She prickled slightly under his touch and pulled away just as he let go, not a huge fan of being touched.

Courter Averin | nurturer | tags: Eliah, Yani, Eden

--
REACH
██████████

avi / i like cryptids, space, the adventure zone, and houseplants
they/them pls / cool friend / 1x1 search / art search / link

THROUGH VIOLENCE !!!
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Kimberly Kingston | 4

Postby Harley Quinn xx » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:05 am

Kimberly Kingston
╓──────╖

cisfemale
seventeen
heterosexual
scavenger
single
tags;; cyril

╙──────╜

kimberly laughed at his remark and stated, "i can see how it would look that way to a newcomer." she looked in the direction ari and zack had gone off in. she then returned her gaze to cyril and spoke, "i just finished the check of the camp borders, so i have to go inform my leaders that everything seems safe and okay. well... besides the fact we seem to have adopted a wild hound into our pack." her last remark clearly aimed at ari. she thought about it for a second and then added, "you can come with me, i'm sure they'd love to know you've arrived safely." she stood waiting for the boy's response before going anywhere.
Harley Quinn xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:10 am

WeAreTheWalkingDead wrote:
|19| TBD |English|Gay|Lenora Stone|Location;; Outside |Tags;; Amara|

The child walks ahead of me, I can see that she's iffy about the cow. "Hey its alright. The cow isn't going to hurt you... its a herbivore, meaning it eats plant-based products only." I take my backpack off my back and look inside, I see that there is a couple granola bars left in my bag.

Aria nodded, relaxed a little by her mother's words but still kept a small distance from the cow. She looked over her shoulder as her mother ruffled in her bag which seemed quite empty. She frowned shortly as she understood they had little food and were both quite hungry.
"All the stories are true."

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greggory Lee; » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:12 am

Cyril Ross- 18- Scavenger
"By the drama shortie started I think they would know by now" He giggled, his emerald eyes swiveling towards the woods, then back at her. "I reckon I go explore and stuff, I can catch up with you later, Im gonna go find Ari and Zach"

Where did they go anyways? Cyril wondered, looking over to where they disappeared, sauntering over to the edge of the woods, calling over towards them, still not seeing them. "Hey! Are you too making out in there or what?" He hopped over thick brambles that snaked around the tall trees, eyeing the two. Despite being short, Ari had a large personality, that Cyril wished to unravel, he shook his head slightly, rolling his eyes and turning back. "They are just probably being boring, I guess we can go meet the leaders."
Greggory Lee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shatter_Me » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:37 pm

Adelina Scane (No one knows name so everyone calls her Scar) | 16 | heterosexual | scavenger | location ;; top of the Great Oak Tree

Scar tugged at her ponytail as she scouted out for anything suspicious. Her watch beeped, signalling her post was up. She lowered her binoculars and started to climb. A moment before her head dropped down below the leaves, she saw Zack and Ari walk into the woods. She decided to go find them and see if they got more ammo. She dropped onto the small patch of dirt under the tree. She started to walk over to where they had disappeared and saw someone was already there. She drew her knife she always had tucked in her left boot. She stopped ten feet away and yelled, "Hey! You! Who are you and what are you doing in our camp?!"

Shatter_Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greggory Lee; » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:43 pm

Cyril Ross-18-Scavenger

Cyril rolled his emerald green eyes. Great.. another person pulling a knife on him. He strode up towards the girl, obviously younger than him. "You really are late to the news." He commented, rolling his eyes. "I'm new, my name is Cyril Ross..." He trotted past her hastily, his gaze distant from hers. "And you are..." His words were drawn and long, expecting an answer as he took off his hoodie wrapping it around his waist.
Greggory Lee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me