{ ♘ } ᴡᴇsᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴇᴋ sᴛᴀʙʟᴇs ➺ no longer accepting, started!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: { ♘ } ᴡᴇsᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴇᴋ sᴛᴀʙʟᴇs ➺ no longer accepting

Postby TheCryptid » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:21 am

AVA LAURIE HENSON
    female - rider - 21 years old - paired with: kayden johansen - horse: Conrad - tags: kayden
    Ava took a mental note of the name Bagheera, as she would have to find that horse and take her out for Kayden. She giggled slightly at Kayden's awe at Conrad. He wasn't even that big for a horse, but she could tell Kayden was surprised by his sheer size. "Of course you can pet him!" she giggled. "Dont worry, he doesn't bite. I'll go find Bagheera for you" she said and left Kayden alone with Conrad as she walked down the aisle of stalls. She trusted Conrad to look after Kayden, besides he was gentlest horse she ever came across. As she walked down she finally spotted the stall with the label 'Bagheera'. She was a very tall mare, probably around 16.2 hh. Kayden might have trouble mounting her but she looked like a very friendly mare, her ears perked forward and seal bay coat glistening. Ava grabbed the halter and leash which was hanging from a nail next to Bagheera's stall and put it over her head, opening the mare's stall and leading her to where Kayden and Conrad were waiting.
    "I found her!" she called out, her voice quite loud but not loud enough to spook the horses.

JACK RICHARD COLEMAN
    male - troubled - 19 years old - paired with: alice blackwood - horse: caesar - tags: sonia
    Jack nodded, understanding her situation. He was curious about what happened but didn't want to ask in case it was personal. Besides, she would've told him if she really wanted to.
    "I understand" he said reassuringly, "I'm Jack, by the way" he added with a quick smile. As they were getting closer to the barns, he could see some people were already here and taking their horses out. Perhaps he should go too after he is done helping this girl, maybe his partner has already arrived? As they entered the barns, he wondered where the girl would want her stuff left. Frankly, he has no idea.
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { ♘ } ᴡᴇsᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴇᴋ sᴛᴀʙʟᴇs ➺ no longer accepting, star

Postby SarkySquirrel » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:07 am

Dorian=James=Bierman
Male 21 Rider Pairing: -- Shadowfax
Tags: Alice
▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧
"Six years, going on seven." He responded, tilting his head to the side as he figured it out. "God, I didn't think it'd been that long." He let out a breath, frowning softly at the memories of his mother. He snapped out of it and smiled, "I'm mostly jumping, cross-country, hunter, show." He shrugged. "Never had a mind for dressage, but I can understand the appeal. Very classy." His eyes drifted around the room, before he returned to facing her. "Well, I have no partner currently, so I think I'm gonna check on my horse and maybe go out of a ride." He blinked, "Wanna join?"

Camille=Octavia=Kassover
Female 20 Troubled Pairing: Sonia Pirate
Tags: Tyler
▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧
Camille shook her head, a non verbal response to his question. She wondered what his story was, why he came here,
but in all honesty, she couldn't even explain why she was here, other than some form of stability and something to eat regularly.
Maybe she had some issues. Maybe. But there's no way a horse was going to solve all of them. No way, not even if hell froze over.
"You found who you're paired with?" She asked, tipping her chin up.
Last edited by SarkySquirrel on Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
SarkySquirrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Paralian. » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:23 am

╔════════════════════════╗
Sonia Raimo
Female║21║
Tags: Jack ║ At: barn
Horse:Apollo║Pair:Camille

╚════════════════════════╝
"Nice to meet you. Sonia." She replied with a smile, it was nice to already find someone positive. By the time they had arrived by the barn her leg was growing impatient with the pressure, but she pushed through. once they had entered the barn she looked around remembering where her horse was, in the mean time she noticed two girls, one standing with a horse. earlier than them was Apollo's stall, unable to let go she looked in the direction of the stall and said "just over there." as they began to approach Apollo was immediately interested, ears pricked forward he leaned his head over the stable door, when they got to his stable he shook his head, It had been a long journey, Apollo was a mix of confused and restless, she'd need to take him out for a ride later. When she dropped her side in front of her stable, in a way that it didn't block the doors, she smiled as it fitted perfectly in the given space, she looked up at Jack and smiled appreciatively "Thank you, I wouldn't have managed it otherwise." She stood by the stall placing her weight into her healthy leg facing Jack when Apollo grabbed hold of one of her grey locks, She moved a step away as the horse released her hair. she could swear there was a smile on his face as he raised his head, She looked back at jack laughter behind her words as she spoke "Jack meet Apollo, My geldling with the spirit of a foal." she placed her hand on Apollo's neck. She didn't know what attitude Jack had to horses, Her horse was rather large, Over 16 hands, so he was larger than the average horse, and larger than most other lusitano horses.

Tyler Dun
Male║19║
Tags: Camille║ At: Room
Horse:Abby║Pair:Kayla

"Nope I don't think they're here yet." He wondered what the person would be like, he surely didn't expect to bond with the person, not was he planning to give them an easy time. Though they could help him with his stay here, either way he'd find them later on, he had priorities for now. Tyler returned the question curiously "Have you met yours?" He didn't really expect any of those people being anything more than a spoiled kid doing a fancy sport, here to show off their abilities. Standing around became uncomfortable and Camille was standing awkwardly in the doorway, he looked around for a moment, since the only chair was by the desk he questioned, "you want to go somewhere better than my doorway?"
.Paralian.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- a troubled kid, post five

Postby stranger danger » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:07 am

kaydan 'kay' johansen // x // ava, still open
      ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
      reaching out to pet conrad, kayden laughed when she felt the bristle of the horse's
      short fur. he pushed into her caress and the girl felt herself smile with genuine happiness.
      it's been a long time since she felt that. turning to face ava, kayden gawks at the mare.
      she's bigger than conrad, with an elegant beauty. bagheera seemingly whinnies in greeting.

walking over slowly, as to not spook the mare kayden takes the leash tentatively, standing
      face to face with bagheera. her hands come up, and cup the horse's snout lovingly. "hello
      pretty girl,"
      she cooed, looking the seal bay in the eyes. "she's lovely," murmurs
      kayden, turning to look at ava, a smile on her face and a happy gleam in her eyes.
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dea invidia. » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:48 pm

Alice Blackwood •• 18 Years Old
Female •• Heterosexual •• Owns Charm •• Paired w/ Jack •• Tags: Dorian
She nodded at the invitation to go for a ride, who was she to turn down that request. "I have no idea who I'm paired with anyway, so might as well do something." She said as she bent down tograb her crop and helmet. She placed her bag on the ground, pretty confident that nobody would take it while she was gone. She stepped towards the door and held it open waiting for Dorian to walk through. "So, tell me about your horse." She asked, might as well get as much information as she could.
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SarkySquirrel » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:01 am

Dorian=James=Bierman
Male 21 Rider Pairing: -- Shadowfax
Tags: Alice
▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧
Dorian smiled at her acceptance, heading out the door with a small thank you. "I've got a grey thoroughbred, name's Shadowfax. He's a punk, but I love him." He stepped down to the dirt road and waited as she joined. He headed to the barn, remembering that his helmet was still in the back of his truck, alongside his crop so diverted to it, unlocking the car and reaching in for the items. "First horse I ever bought, was a rescue himself," He locked his car back up and joined her once again, walking back into the barn to see Shadowfax with his head over the door, waiting for him. "There he is." Dorian sidled up to his gelding, stroking his neck and muzzle, feeling his horse nibble at his hands, wanting a treat. "Always hungry, huh punk? Always." He spoke to his horse softly, kissing him quickly. "What about yours?" He looked around at the stalls, wondering which was Alice's.

Camille=Octavia=Kassover
Female 20 Troubled Pairing: Sonia Pirate
Tags: Tyler
▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧ ▧
"I have not. Suppose I didn't stick around long enough to find them." She shrugged, scratching her arm, a nervous tick she had since she was a child. The same kind of tick people have for biting their fingernails, or tapping a desk, shaking their leg. But she knew where hers came from. Her mom. Her sisters. The constant punishments. Her thoughts drifted back to that time, before she left... no, before she escaped. She glanced up when he started speaking again. "Sure." She blinked. "Wanna go take a walk?" She suggested.

🔥trying to collect every pet from 2023🔥
✨ultimate dreamie✨august 2012 pps lion cub✨
SarkySquirrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:42 am

AVA LAURIE HENSON
    female - rider - 21 years old - paired with: kayden johansen - horse: Conrad - tags: kayden
    Ava giggled slightly at Kayden's reaction. She could tell already that she would love riding, and Bagheera seemed to really like the new girl too. Conrad snorted in his stall, as if jealous that the attention has been taken away from him.
    "Oh, shut up you!" she chuckled slightly at the gelding, "I'll take you out later" she promised to him. Turning back to Kayden, she looked over the mare. She was quite elegant and had long yet strong legs.
    "She's a thoroughbred. Gonna be really fast" she teased Kayden slighly, before adding "Ready to take her out for a ride?". She wanted to make sure Kayden was ready to ride and didn't want to start another day. Of course she could be tired, or uncomfortable to do so just yet. And Ava understood if that was the case.

JACK RICHARD COLEMAN
    male - troubled - 19 years old - paired with: alice blackwood - horse: caesar - tags: sonia
    Jack gave a small nod when Sonia thanked him for his help instead of saying anything. He found it quite hard to say simple words but perhaps it was because he was just shy or nervous in such a new environment. He chuckled at the two as Apollo grabbed hold of Sonia's hair, the immature behaviour of the gelding was apparent right away. He was quite surprised by the sheer size of the horse, for some reason he thought they would be a little bit smaller.
    "Apollo, huh? You into Greek mythology?" he asked curiously, having some interest himself in the subject but he was no expert. What he did know is that Apollo was a rather important god to the Greeks and was a god of many things including poetry, music, light and plague. The more he thought about it, the more he liked the name.
    "Can I pet him?" he asked, a slight hint of excitement in his voice but he tried to hold back and not look too giddy yet.
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Paralian. » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:32 am

Sonia Raimo
Female║21║

"I've always loved the fantastic world, this including mythology." Sonia was very much a bookworm, and when she was gifted a book of Greek mythology she became fascinated of the stories of gods and Titans, She had her favourites, Apollo being one of them. She looked at the gelding with a somewhat nostalgic smile before she looked back at Jack, "I named him that because he brought light into my life." She actually never said that out loud before to anyone and as soon as she heard her words Sonia chuckled "That sounds so damn cheesy." Sonia was overjoyed as she heard Jack's question, it meant he wasn't afraid, Apollo also was very much interested in the stranger, his ears pricked forward. Sonia Removed her own hand from the horses neck as she said "he loves a good ol' neck rub." She took a step back giving space for him to approach the horse.

Tyler Dun
Male║19║
Tags: Camille║ At: Room
Horse:Abby║Pair:Kayla

"Sure." he replied simply as he joined Camille by the entrance to his room. Once they left onto the corridor he looked around, putting his hands in his pockets he walked by her side, taking the time to take a look around, By the time they reached the common room he looked around, seeing the place had thinned out since they last time they were here, he commented "Seems the people have found more interesting things to do." As they walked past the open area. Tyler didn't expect there would be too much to do here, whether it be a more average time-passer or even to cause trouble, but he was yet to find out if it was even worth causing it for now. He is a character to push buttons when he's bored, it got him into some nasty situations, but Tyler learns the hard way due to his stubborn character.
.Paralian.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:52 am

JACK RICHARD COLEMAN
    Jack smiled nervously as he looked up at the large gelding, suddenly feeling quite overwhelmed. He chuckled slightly anyway, hoping it'll make him feel better. He never touched a horse, or even seen one in person before today. He knew the horse wouldn't harm him but he just felt a bit scared of him. Gingerly, he stretched out his arm and noticed how it was shaking slightly. Ignoring it, his hand brushed gently across Apollo's neck. He was quite surprised at how soft the horse's fur was. A geniune smile spread across his face as glee washed over him, petting the gelding's neck a few more times before dropping his hand. He chuckled slightly.
    "He's beautiful" he laughed with an exhale, realising how cheesy he sounded.
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Paralian. » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:31 am

[quote="Rocky•Arts"]
Sonia Raimo
Female║21║

Sonia chuckled at Jack's evident fear followed by quick amazement. " You know you can breathe though right?" She watched as Apollo took the moment calmly which she was proud of him for, he kept still with his ears pricked forward, his full attention on the new male before him. Apollo was used to being in different places, seeing different people, as that would often happen when they went out into shows, but it was rare that he got to interact with the strangers around him. "Hey, now that you've met Apollo maybe you could meet your own horse, do you remember his name?" She had learnt that the 'troubled' were leasing horses from the ranch; she wondered what horse Jack got.
.Paralian.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me