It Takes a Gentle Hand - Open and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Currently Need RPers for;;

Spot
No votes
Romeo
No votes
Versai
100%

Total votes : 1

Re: It Takes a Gentle Hand - Open and Accecpting

Postby _Akat » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:56 am

ℓυαиα кєииємєя Tags: open

Luana was able to get the lead line around his neck, and started walking him around in circles. Slowly she worked her way to the halter. Azure was scared of the halter, but soon calmed down. Luana stroked him all over, praising him, but not pushing it too far. Luana grabbed a carrot on of her back pocket and fed it to him. Luana started walking Azure around again, but without a lead on his halter, trying to get him to trust her and follow her around. When he did, she praised and released him.

((Message about any future relationships with Luana, as she is lonely))
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: It Takes a Gentle Hand - Open and Accepting

Postby Roman'sGirl75 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:18 pm

Grace smiled "I'm 17 so was my......" she paused and took a deep breath her grey eyes sad "My twin brother and I turned 17 about 7 months ago but then Talon got killed in a car accident about 3 months ago. We had had a chance to spend a few days together. His parents had allowed me to stay with them even though they knew how much trouble I am." she added then looked at Lakota. "I can help you train her. I trained Styx all by myself. He is my angel and I'd be lost without him. He was a part of a program that trained personal protection dogs but he was too gentle so they mistreated him and hit him. My boss brought him to me and I helped him get better and he has helped me too." she said as she stroked the dark head that rested against her side. She leaned down and whispered in Styx's ear and the big dog moved just a little so that she could get her long legs under her. In one long fluid movement Grace gained her feet wincing as the movement sent waves of pain lancing through her side.
Roman'sGirl75

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowsEternalFlame » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:47 pm

Lilly took a step back watching her with concern. "Come on let's go get you some ice for that side." She offered gently. "Are you ok to walk?" She asked gently. As they began walking to the house, Lakota on their heels watching Styx, she spoke softly. "I'm sorry about your brother. I lost my parents when I was 2 and all of my siblings and I were separated." She said softly.
ShadowsEternalFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roman'sGirl75 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:08 pm

Grace moved slowly "thanks Talon and I were split up when we were 12. Talon was the lucky one he got a good home while I...." she paused and took a deep breath then went on "I didn't get so lucky. I got bounced from home to home and each one was worse than the last. I was lucky enough to see Talon at school though but I hid everything from him or I thought I did. His parents adopted him and I guess he was working on talking them into adopting me as well. I ran away from my last home because I couldn't take the treatment anymore. I landed a job working in a stable where I help troubled horses and the boss gave me an apartment above the garage. I love it really. Styx has been a godsend to me since we have been partnered." she finished

Styx stayed close to Grace's side his ears perked tail wagging slightly. His head just a few inches shy of Grace's hip. He could tell that his mistress was slowly calming down but he would stay as close to her as if he were glued to her for a few more hours.

Cash slowly relaxed as the people left his paddock. He snorted and dropped his head to graze while he watched the girl with the good treats leave.
Roman'sGirl75

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowsEternalFlame » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:14 pm

She nodded. "I do equine therapy so I work with abused horses and people with ptsd and or disabilities. It's been a huge part of my life, I got lucky enough to have a kind adoptive mother." She said softly smiling at her. "Some foster homes can be awful. Some of the group homes I was in were horrible before I was adopted." She shuddered at the memories. "It's amazing what you do with horses."

Lakota watched Styx with a keen eye. She hadn't been around other dogs much. She was a tad wary as she sniffed in his direction
ShadowsEternalFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roman'sGirl75 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:01 pm

Styx wagged his tail and sniffed Lakota back his eyes gentle and warm.

Grace nodded. "Talon and I came from Greece when we were 4. Our mom was killed and her only living relative was her sister Andromeda. She took us in and took care of us till we were 11 then while we were at school one afternoon she was killed when someone burned the house down. We were put into the system that night. I was glad when Talon was put in a good home and happier when he was adopted. Aunt Andromeda had horses so I grew up working with them. She had a bay gelding that had been abused and beaten almost to death. He wouldnt let anyone near him but then I started working with him and he was really a teddy bear. He was stolen when the house burned." she shook her dark head sadly. "I always hope that I'll find him again someday. Talon had his own project horse too and his parents let him find and buy him. I talked to them not long ago and they are keeping Dancer. They gave me a small box from Talon after his funeral but I haven't opened it. They asked that I not until I got settled in here. It's amazing that you get to do this to help abused horses and those of us with PTSD. I hate it sometimes because I want to be out of the fishbowl that I feel like I live in with Styx but he and I belong together."
Roman'sGirl75

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:43 am

Peter sighed, not knowing how to react. His father had sent him away, to some strange farm, none the less. He winced as the pebbles scraped away some of the paint on his neon orange Mclaren 675LT. He hated it when the car was on horrid gravel roads like the one he was on, but what could he do about it?

He quickly checked his GPS for directions, then pulled onto another road. This time is was dirt, so he let out a huge sigh. Driving slowly, he reached the barn and house at the end of the road. He turned the loud car off, before walking up to the house and knocking.

A few more moments and a large black top kick came following, with his other McLaren and Lamborghini in a closed trailer transport.
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowsEternalFlame » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:56 am

"I'm so sorry for your loss. I have two paint horses back home and I couldn't imagine parting with either one." She voiced gently as they got to the cabin. She helped her sit before grabbing a few ice packs and a first aid kit. "Can I see where he kicked you?"

Lakota wagged her tail gently eats perked
ShadowsEternalFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roman'sGirl75 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:19 am

Grace smiled a little "Thanks, not everyone has been willing to listen." she said softly then untucked the tail of her shirt from her jeans wincing as she did so. "I'll warn you now it's not pretty, You're gonna see some pretty bad scars and a few stitches but don't worry I'm healing pretty well. I don't think the ribs are broken but I could be wrong." she said as she pulled her shirt up revealing a flat muscular abdomen the tanned flesh marred with fading scars as well as newer ones. A long line of stitches wrapped from her left hip crossing her abdomen and wrapped around the right side of her ribs. Just above the last stitch was where Cash had kicked her and it was already starting to bruise. Her right arm was scared as well from wrist to shoulder as was her back. She dropped her head and looked at the patches on Styx's vest. "How long have you been working with Lakota?" she asked as she prepared herself for the poking and prodding that she knew was coming.

Styx lay down beside his mistress's left leg watching everything with calm amber eyes.
Roman'sGirl75

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowsEternalFlame » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:01 am

She gently ran her fingers over the bruise and looked over the stitches to make sure none had torn. "I think you're right nothing feels broken and your stitches didn't tear." She said gently sitting across from her. "I've had her since she was a puppy she'a a little over 1.5 years old. We got basic training done now just working on the service dog part. She'a really good with panic attacks."
ShadowsEternalFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me