It Takes a Gentle Hand - Open and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Currently Need RPers for;;

Spot
No votes
Romeo
No votes
Versai
100%

Total votes : 1

Re: It Takes a Gentle Hand - Open and Accecpting

Postby northy. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Rhys Herring // Male // 19 years // Horse ; #58 Mary // Tags ; Tyler, Charlotte
"Agressive? He was spooked" His face painted with a scowl as he kept a loose lead on the stallion. "Watch my tone? Watch your dog!" He hated that phrase, 'watch your tone' it only angered him further, he did things on his own accord, not because some person is salty about him asking their dog to quit it. Out of all his rescue dog over the years his only 'aggressive' incident involved someone threatening him with a knife. He hated it when people just let their dogs growl in inappropriate situations, it grinded his grears. He needed to scrub away the red mist and be focused on the horse at hand. So much for making friends he thought, his parent's words echoing in his head about how great this would be human wise but all he could think about was the animals.

#58 Mary // Mare // 4 years // Rider ; Rhys Herring // Tags ; Rhys
still being heckin nosy because she is all about that barn drama.
trust the power beneath you
shani : 16 may 2006 - 30th august 2019
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:13 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℱull Name: Xyla Sontaire
Aℊℯ: 18
ℊℯηȡℯr: Female
ℳain ℋorse: Tag #66 - "Jayy"
𝒮econdary ℋorse:
𝒯aℊs: *Chaos*

~~~Xyla turned her head when she heard a large amount of noise and assumabley drama unfold. She bit her lip and turned to fast walk down to go see what was happening. She had heard her pup earlier, and hoped nothing had happened to her. She took the corner in time to see everything unfold. She was shocked to see everything fall into shambles before her, frozen in shock for a minute or two as she just watched everyone rushing around, fighting, ETC. She eventually unfroze and shook her head, going to the fence a good distance away from Mary, but in her vision as not to spook her. She knelt to the ground, whistling and trying to call Farrah over, but alas her canine friend was frozen and trying to figure out what to do, and did not hear any of her human calling her. Xyla bit her lip, trying to figure out what to do, but she didn't want to enter the chaos filled paddock at the moment.

~ Farrah ;; 4 Years Old ;; Husky X Australian Shepherd ;; Female ;; Xyla ~
As everything happened, the female began shaking a bit in confusion. She wasn't positive as to what happened, and feared not knowing. She lost her friend, whom ran away and another dog was growling and she didn't know what to do. She did move over to everyone, but stood her ground. Even though she currently had her tail mostly tucked between her legs, she would also growl at anything that came too close to her, warning them to keep a way. In her confused, fear filled state she wouldn't hesitate to bite.

.: Show Name Pending :: Tag #66 - "Jayy" :: 8 year old Draft Paint Stallion:: Xyla :.
The stud watched the situation go down not too far from his field. But the only thing that caught his attention was Thoroughbred Mare that was now closer to him. He trotted over, holding his head up high and moving nicely, trying to be a show off basically. He stood at the fence, sticking his head over and giving a loud whinny, trying to get the mares attention in hopes she would come closer to him. Though he wasn't aware if she was tied up or whatever was going on. He didn't care, just being his usual flirty self, focus only being on girls and fighting. Truely the life to live.
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dea invidia. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:26 am

OOC wrote:I can play Makya if you wish!

♡Charlotte Nelson♡
═══════════════════════════════
[18 Years Old] [Female] [Heterosexual] [Location: Porch]
[Horse:
Devil] [Crush: Open {PM Me}] [Tags: Tyler]
The girl raised her eyebrow when the other boy left, but she shrugged and turned to look at the one remaining. "Well nice to meet you too, Tyler." She said before looking at her arm. "Oh, that. Right. My stallion bit me, as far as I can tell he's going to take some time."She said to explan the injury of her arm. She looked at the boy, "Have you gone to see your horse yet?" she asked him, curious to know.

♔No Current Showname♔
[5 Years Old] [Thoroughbred Stallion] [Barnname: Devil] [Location: Private Pasture]
[Rider/Trainer:
Charlotte] [Tags: Mary, Jayy]
He stood peacefully just watching the horses in the other pastures. He noticed that there were a lot of humans in one pasture, along with a horse, but he payed no attention the them. What caught his eye was the mare that was sort of close to him, but he also spied the stallion in the neighbouring pasture. He put his head and neck over the fence, letting out a big snort an whinniying not only to get the mare's attention but the stallion's. His eyes were narrowed, looking directly at the stallion and his ears were pinned back. He stomped his foot a few times as he waited there watching.

✧Dark Fantasy✧
[8 Years Old] [Fresian Gelding] [Barnname: Shadow] [Location: Stall]
[Rider/Trainer:
Emmaline] [Tags: Emmaline]
The gelding walked right into the stall and snorted at the girl. H turned hiself around in his stall, just watching the girl and her movements. People were strange creatures, mean creatures, but why was this one not like the humans he was raised by? She hadn't whipped him, kicked him, shoved him, starved him, and for once he enjoyed that.
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: It Takes a Gentle Hand - Open and Accepting

Postby Roman'sGirl75 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:27 am

Grace smiled softly as she laid her head on Styx's shoulder. "I'm Grace and yes this handsome guy is my Styx. He's not a pet he is my Service Dog" she said. As she stroked Styx softly she added "Cash is my problem horse. I knew he was afraid of cars and anything electronic but I wasn't prepared for him to bolt on me. I should have read him better, maybe after a few weeks I'll be able to predict what he is going to do." she said as she drew in a slow breath. As she stroked her hands over Styx she began to calm down again. Grace looked up a little at the boy's tone and trembled a little "I work with troubled horses at another stable but Cash caught me off guard. If it hadn't been for the car that came up the drive he wouldn't have spooked. I should have had a halter on him, So yeah maybe it was my fault for not putting the halter on him but he tends to be head shy as well." She added.

Styx felt the change in his mistress and shifted so that he lay beside her resting his head against her ribs. He wagged his tail softly knowing how uneasy Grace was and he knew that right now was when she needed him most.

Cash nickered and pawed the ground again. The stallion was restless and becoming nervous again but there was no where that the stallion could hide. He knew how the girl he had knocked down felt and he wanted to calm down for her but it wasn't easy.
Roman'sGirl75

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:40 am

[b] Emmaline - 18 - Main Horse: Shadow - Tags: Shadow
Once he was in the stall, she closed the door and locked out securely so he wouldn't get out again. Since she was here, she decided to make sure he had fresh water and food. She saw that he had enough water for now, but made a mental note to come back later to give him fresh water. But, she saw that he did need food. She looked at him and smiled. "I'll be right back boy." She told him, heading over to where the feed was stored. She grabbed a bucket of feed and headed back to the stables. She soon reached Shadow's stable. She opened the door to his stable and put the bucket of food in it's holder. "There you go Shadow. Eat up." She told the gelding with a smile as she backed up out of his stable, closing and locking the door.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowsEternalFlame » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:54 am

Lilly rolled her eyes deciding arguing with the immature boy wasn't worth her time. She tried to get the girls attention back on her to help calm her down. "Can you tell me how old you are? Can you stand?" She asked gently. Lakota is a service dog in training to help me with my clients, hopefully she'll be as good as Styx here one day." She said gently. She wanted to keep the girls mind on her to keep her from going into a full blown panic attack.
ShadowsEternalFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:56 am

Rhys rolled his eyes in disbelief before he decided that the horse was calm enough to stay put. He had left his phone in the paddock with Mary and decided to ask"Do you need an ambulance or something? Or is this person a paramedic too?" He didn't mean to be so angry but felt like he needed to punch something. He wished he just had HIS dogs here, they, alongside horses, where his escape from the anger, as soon as he wasn't needed here anymore he'd go back to Mary for a while before letting her in the mare and gelding pasture and going on a bike ride. He really needed to chill but this overwhelming feeling that he needed to fight was dying down much slower than usual.

#58 Mary // Mare // 4 years // Rider ; Rhys Herring // Tags ; Jayy + Devil
The mare noticed a whole lot of snorting interupting the drama, she turned to see who stallions and was just astonished, really? She snorted as is to say "in your dreams" she turned back to where the entertainment was.
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowsEternalFlame » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:00 am

"Hold on just a moment sweets." Lilly said gently to Grace. She stood up an stalked over to Rhys getting in her face. "I don't know exactly what your problem is but that girl on the ground over there obviously has anxiety. You're snobby attitude is only making it worse so tone it down or leave." She snapped at him glaring hard. Lakota stood by her legs almost giving a dog like glare to Rhys. She didn't like this human. "I don't know what has you so worked up but go take a walk. You aren't doing any help here." She turned around not waiting for a reply before returning to Grace.
ShadowsEternalFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:55 am

He shook his head, she didn't even answer his question "Right, Right" He could obvious tell she had anxiety he thought angrily to himself. He opened the gate to a neighbouring open paddock and allowed the horse to leave if he wanted to. Before going back to Mary he decided to walk off a bit to a nearly out of sight and began to kick and punch an old rotten fence hat looked unused. I wasn't long before it broke and he punched the sides of his head with both fists,
breathing out so hard that he went light headed. He threw a few more punches but still felt angry. He grabbed his bike, and cycling past Mary, apologising to her, as if she understood or cared all that much. He rode his bike towards an old looking trail that had no fresh food prints, he proceeded to pelt down it at break neck speed, the angry left behind him, as if he was was going so fast that it couldn't keep up. He tried to imagine being home again, the herd of dogs that greeted him every dog he'd met here so far hated him and thats something that upset him. Everyone in the world could hate him but a dog hating him? He couldn't take it. He missed his dogs, and reptiles, cats, and the rest of his weird and wonderful animals.

#58 Mary // Mare // 4 years // Rider ; Rhys Herring // Tags ; Jayy + Devil
The mare lifted her head to see the strangle gentle boy look quite upset as he rode a weird metal horse into the forest. Her attention went from the scene to the stallions and now back to the scene that the boy had left, not all too keen on that girl who was talking to the boy.
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:25 am

ℱull Name: Tyler Viente
Aℊℯ: 19
ℊℯηȡℯr: Male
ℳain ℋorse: Tag #6 - "Halo"
𝒮econdary ℋorse:
𝒯aℊs: Charlotte

~~~Tyler frowned slightly as she explained her stud bit her. His eyes held a bit of concern for her and his tone of voice did as well. "Do you need ice or medical help for it?" He asked, willing to walk her up or even drive her somewhere if needed. When she inquired about his horse he shook his head. "No, I haven't gone to see her. I was trying to figure out how to approach her... She's blind so that throws a wrench in my plans a bit." He explained, moving to run his hand through his hair. He sighed softly and looked down to Rin, watching her a moment and softly telling her she could explore if she wanted. He didn't want to hold her here forever.

~ Rin ;; 3 Years Old ;; Husky X German Shepherd ;; Female ;; Tyler ~
The pup sat at his feet until told she could go. She walked off to go look around, avoiding the drama at all costs for the moment. Though she watched Rhys speed off down into the woods and perked her ears alittle. She didn't dare follow him, but she walked down to the start of the trail and sniffed around, just doing dog stuff.

~ Farrah ;; 4 Years Old ;; Husky X Australian Shepherd ;; Female ;; Xyla ~
Her mind was frayed, and when she heard the gate open she bolted out, running full speed in a random direction, just not used to drama and anything around horses. Even as her owner called for her to return she ran full speed away. She hopped through a bush and into the trees, not on a path but making her own as she just went.

.: Show Name Pending :: Tag #66 - "Jayy" :: 8 year old Draft Paint Stallion:: Xyla :.
When another stud made noise in his direction he pinned his ears straight back, immediately squealing and throwing a buck. Once landed her turned and cantered at the fence, basically charging the other stallion, though he was forced to slide to a stop at the fence, striking one of the posts full force. He didn't get along easily, and would make a huge fuss over small things.

xXLuciferXx wrote:
.: Show Name Pending :: Tag #6- "Halo" :: 9 year old Paint Mare :: Tyler Viente :.
The almost completely blind mare stood in the center of the field, moving anxiously side to side. She had no idea where she was, and couldn't ever know because she was a blind horse in a big open area with no friend to guide her. She was on the skinnier side, and would remain as she struggled to find her way to food and hay. As she did every day she put her head in the air and let out the loudest whinny she could manage, trying to find another equine to bond to and help her around. She stayed in solid fear and pain, never relaxing. She just kept making loud noises to try to find herself a friend to guide her.
WIP WIP WIP

Quick Facts About Me While This Is WIP:
-I sleep 12 hours a night at minimum-
-I obsess over different foods every week-
-I am 24, and Engaged-
-I own an Aussie Shepherd named Falkor-

Life Ticks On
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery