♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Accepting! ♞

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Acceptin

Postby _Akat » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:29 pm

Levi | | Tags: Open || Form

Levi was walking to Domingo's stall, passing his sister ,Luana, along the way. She said something to people and under his breath he mumbled "What a looser", for he paid no attaention to his sister and wanted nothing to do with her. He got to Domingo's stall and stroked the gentle gelding. "Hey buddy, are you hungry?" he was very enthusiastic about this. Levi grabbed a treat out of his pocket. He groomed Domingo, put a halter on him, grabbed the long lead line, and his whip to begin lunging Domingo. He found an open spot near the barn and started lunging Domingo, trying to get some energy out of him, because he hadn't been ridden in about a week.
Last edited by _Akat on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Insignia.Peril » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:06 pm

Ryan Kenney | 20 | Male | Demi-pansexual | Single | Tags; Ava, Wolfie

Ryan chuckled as the dog licked his lips after Ava stood up. "He's pretty good about cleaning up dropped food," he said in a light tone. The man's stomach growled quietly at the mention of food. He hadn't had the time to get breakfast for himself, but now wasn't the time. He nodded to Ava, wondering what she had in mind. Ryan was looking forward to working, although he knew it would be a hard day's work, he was eager to get out to do it. "Sure! What did you have in mind?" He asked as he made his way toward the other two, Blue right on his heels.
Insignia.Peril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post 1

Postby Gracefully Elegant. » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:43 am

Nevaeh
Crush~open//Tags~ open

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Slipping on her usual bohemian looking outfit, Nevaeh made her way to the barn where it seemed everyone was hanging out. ace quickly followed behind her his tongue hanging out as he looked around staying behind Nevaeh. soon approaching snowbells stall, Nevaeh let out a contented sigh to see the white mare was adjusting quite nicely to her new surroundings. she gently stroked the mares soft muzzle before looking around at the other people near by.
they seemed to all be in there own conversations, so Nevaeh decided to keep to herself, gently unlocking the latch and opening the gate she let out three shrill whistles and snowbell made her way out of the stall. she walked over to the the tack room quickly gathering her saddle, blanket and reigns before making her way back to the well behave mare, which ace and plopped himself right in front of the mare as if guarding her. she gently put the tack on the ocassionally stroking her white mane.
Gracefully Elegant.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:16 am

------------===-----
𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽𝒶
|22|female|straight|
with: no one
-----======--------
Brisha groaned as she woke rolling over to her side she hadn't had a good nights sleep in a while. She looked over at the clock and gasped at the time. Oh boy she had really slept in. Brisha got up with a messy bed head and made her bed.
Putting on some slippers she stepped into the bathroom to take a shower. She turned on the water to semi warm. She usually took cold showers but the morning was a bit chilly. She brushed her hair in the shower getting rid of the bed head the night had provided her with. Once she was done she got out wrapping her hair in a red towel while her body was protected by a brown towel. SHe approached the sink to brush her teeth. She stepped out of the bathroom to change into her clothes. She put on a light blue hoodie with some yoga pants. She didn't have what you would call 'country clothes' since she had been living in the concrete jungle for a while. Her stomach growled for food. It was late so she stepped outside of the cabin in her search for food.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:05 am

| | Luana | | Tags: Dimitri, Albie, Taetae, Delgado | | Form | | Pets: Bo & Sox

Luana had mounted on Bo successfully, gently clucked to him, and with a soft tap to the ribs with her spurs, she and Bo were off and exploring around the ranch. Bo had a smooth, slow, and steady walk, trot, canter, and gallop that most western show horses had. Luana had trained Bo for shows, she has always wanted to make it big, and she was going to college on the schools' equestrian team, her biggest dream, and Bo had gotten her there. Bo was enjoying the nature around him as well as Luana. A butterfly flew by and Bo stretched out his neck to sniff it, and then let out a big sneeze. "Silly boy, you know you can't have those" she laughed at him. Luana found a little trail going into the woods, there was a log fallen in the way, so she and bo walked over it and continued their journey.

Levi | | Tags: Nevaeh || Form

After Domingo was good and lunged, Levi made his way back to the barn. Levi tied Domingo up to a stall beside a blonde headed girl and her white horse. "That's a beautiful horse you have" he confidently spoke to her. "And your dog is pretty charming too" he added. If other people took the pride he did in his animals, compliments meant everything to him. "Would he mind if I pet him?" Levi loved dogs, and always wanted to play with them.
Last edited by _Akat on Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester wife » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:43 am

Savannah O'Reilly

Tags; Eli

The girl smiled brightly at the boy as he introduced himself and his mare. She really was gorgeous, even if she was grumpy. "Sure, I'll go with you. You're right, I was headed out for a ride but it can certainly wait. Whiskey just needs to get out and move. She's antsy. I'm Savannah, by the way." She smiled at him again, happy to have made a new acquaintance. She always liked to meet new people.
Winchester wife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Slayer » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:48 am

Elliot Durand || 21 || Male || Homosexual || Tags; Open

Elliot had arrived over night, luggage in hand as he made himself situated in his bed. Now morning was here and light streamed through the window onto his face in a rather uncomfortable fashion. He ran a hand over his eyes and pushed himself up, stretching and looking at the clock. It was a bit late to be waking up but since he'd arrived in the middle of the night, he gave himself the liberty. Elliot got up and pulled on a simple white t-shirt, one he didn't mind getting dirty, and a pair of blue jeans. He had yet to meet anyone but decided to head to the barn to see how Ichor - his horse - had settled. Spring had just set in, and the air smelled fesh and wonderful, what a relief after living in the city for so long. Open fields and trees! Absolutely fabulous. Elie grinned and kept to himself, walking past a few people as he made his way down to his golden boy. "Good morning Ichor, how's the weather treating you" He lifted a hand as his horse nudged it's nose into his palm, the velvety feeling was enough to brighten Eliiot's day. He always loved animals, and so far this place was filled to the brim with them. "We're gonna have fun here aren't we" He pressed his forehead to the horses cheek and sighed. Yeah, this was going to be fun.
Last edited by Vampire Slayer on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vampire Slayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:32 am

AVA HANSON

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Vanilla and Hay
    Animals: Zelda, Leilani
    Form
    Single
    Crush: Open

Tags: Wolfie/Ryan
    ╘════════════════╛
              "Alright," Ava grinned, bending down to greet Zelda as the pup ambled up to her. Ruffling the pup's ears, allowing the pup to run to greet Blue, she looked from Ryan to Wolfie. "Wolf passes to me, then I pass to Ryan. We'll change it up often to the dogs don't fall into a pattern, but this will basically be an exercise in tiring out my overly energetic puppy to make sure that she naps for the whole afternoon." Laughing softly, hoping to show them that her words were only half true, she whistled sharply, dipping her hand down to her side to tell Zelda to heel. The pup looked at her sadly, but trotted over nonetheless, plonking her rear onto the dusty ground at Ava's feet. Lowering herself with a treat for the pup, ruffling her ears again, Ava straightened, clapping her hands together. "Alright, Wolfie, whenever you're ready!" She grinned, releasing Zelda to allow her to play with a soft "Away."

ELI RHODES

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Peppermint
    Animals: Rosie, Achilles, Hera
    Form
    Single
    Crush: Open

Tags: Misaki/Savannah
    ╘════════════════╛
              Grinning as the blonde agreed to join them, Eli looked from girl to mare. "Soo... Whiskey and Savannah, right?" He grinned, stifling a laugh as he pointed to the girl for "Whiskey" and the mare for "Savannah". Laughing goofily as soon as his joke left his lips, Eli gestured to the girl with a little bow, allowing her to lead, then fell in step. Eli kept himself on the inside, making sure that Hera's muzzle was far from biting anyone else. The mare's 'moment' was over, however, and she just plodded alongside the man, only moving when the man's dog, an Australian Shepherd named Rosie, appeared at his side. "Hey, darlin'." He cooed down to the dog, who just padded along at his heels happily. Looking to the blonde, still smiling, he continued the conversation easily. If Misaki was joining them, she could catch up. "If you want to start your ride when we get there, don't let me stop you! Me and Hera here are just gonna graze in the lovey sun, and hopefully encourage this foal to come into the light. All of us are waiting rather impatiently for 'em." Laughing again, he reached back, petting Hera's swollen side. "Do you have any other horses out here? Or any other pets?" Smiling to her as they walked, Eli looked to her pretty mare, wondering what she was like to ride. A pretty mare like that was bound to have pretty movements.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Insignia.Peril » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:38 pm

Ryan Kenney | 20 | Male | Demi-pansexual | Single | Tags; Ava, Wolfie

Ryan chuckled to himself as Blue wagged his stumpy tail, sniffing Ava's energetic pup. While he was a little bit older, Blue was incredibly energetic himself. After the pup scampered away, the dog looked up at Ryan for permission to go play as well. Ryan gave the dog a nod, watching as he bounded away toward Wolfie and the other dogs. Ryan straightened his back, stretching out while he watched their pets play.

Nick Meyers | 23 | Male | Homosexual | Single | Tags; Elliot

Nick sat in the barn, perched atop a bale of hay in the aisle. Hunched over his notebook scribbling down a short story that had come to him while he had fed his horse, Apache. The gelding munched on his feed greedily, as if the grain in his bucket would be his last. Nick's dalmatian, Lucky, sat on the ground next to him. The spotted dog pricked his ears as another male came into the barn, licking his lips in excitement before standing up and wagging his tail. Nick looked up at the man as he spoke to his golden horse. It was a beautiful Arabian, and before he could even say anything Lucky had padded up to the man, sniffing his blue jeans. Nick got up quickly to scold the dog, grabbing him by his black collar. "I'm so sorry," he said as he pushed his hair out of his face. "He doesn't mean any harm, just gets incredibly curious."
Insignia.Peril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Slayer » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:46 pm

Elliot Durand || 21 || Male || Homosexual || Tags; Nick

Elliot was absorbed in his horse, kissing Ichor on the nose, when something nudged his thigh. He looked down at the dog and smiled wide, kneeling and running his hands over the dalmation's face. He looked up at Nick curiously and gave him a friendly smile. "Oh it's quite alright, he's just excited" He laughed, "aren't you boy.." Ellie stood up and tucked a loose strand of hair behind his ear, he usually wore it up but he hadn't had time this morning so it was hanging on his shoulders in a messy wave of curls. "I've got a pup so I understand" he looked around for the golden shepherd but she appears to have run off. "I'm Elliot" He offered his hand in greeting.
Vampire Slayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me