♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Accepting! ♞

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby Insignia.Peril » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:26 pm

Ryan Kenney | 20 | Male | Demi-pansexual | Single | Tags; Ava, Wolfie

Ryan chuckled to himself as Blue wagged his stumpy tail, sniffing Ava's energetic pup. While he was a little bit older, Blue was incredibly energetic himself. After the pup scampered away, the dog looked up at Ryan for permission to go play as well. Ryan gave the dog a nod, watching as he bounded away toward Wolfie and the other dogs. Ryan straightened his back, stretching out while he watched their pets play.

Nick Meyers | 23 | Male | Homosexual | Single | Tags; Elliot

The male chuckled at the man named Elliot as he bent to pet Lucky. The dog pushed his head against Elliot's hands the way a cat would, happy with the attention given to him. "Really? That's cool." He let go of the dog's collar, seeing as Elliot didn't mind the curious Dalmatian. Nick liked that Elliot also had a dog and seemed to be understanding. He couldn't count the times he had apologized for his pup's behavior over the years; it had grown tiring. "What kind of dog do you have?" The man asked, watching as his shoulder-length hair fell as the Elliot moved. It took Nick a second for him to realize he was extending his hand and Nick took it in his before shaking it gently. "I'm Nick," he replied in a friendly tone.
| (=^.^=)
[male | 18+ | intp | chaotic good | slytherin]
Insignia.Peril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Acceptin

Postby chase. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:54 pm

Delgado - Violent? nah, baby I'm dangerous
╔══════════╗

the 'lost' soul
n. names del
gender male [♂]
age twenty two years
sexuality bisexual
crush open
horse danger
dog thirteen - flock guard
accent english
theme wake me up inside
form [xXx]

Tags:
>> Thirteen
>> Albie
>> Taehyung

╚══════════╝

Delgado nodded, stroking the dog gently as he grinned at her behaviour. Standing back up he decided to inclip thirteen, she wouldn't go anywhere without him and was more there so she couldn't get in the way of danger whilst he was eating breakfast. Nodding his head slowly in acknowledgment to Albie's question the male then shook his head "I've been here for a day so far, arrived yesterday night." He answered.

His gaze was soon distracted as he looked at where Thirteen was supposed to be. Glancing up he immediately frowned "
I am so, so sorry she's friendly I promise she won't bite." He said frantically, thirteen wasn't exactly a small dog and she had just gone up to this guy and started trying to kick his hand to see if he had any food.

[mood : pleased, relaxed] [location : danger's stall] [wants : xx]

Wolfie - you hit the dog, I break you..
╔══════════╗

the 'broken' spirit
n. names wolf
gender female [♀]
age twenty one years
sexuality heterosexual
crush open
horse gypsy
dog logan - herding & agility dog
accent english
theme take a hint
form [xXx]

Tags:
>> Logan
>> Ava
>> Zelda
>> Ryan

╚══════════╝

Wolfie nodded, whistling to Logan as he returned with the frisbee "drop it." She said sternly, ruffling his fur as he obediently gave it to her after a second or two of hesitation. Standing back up straight she turned to Ava, listening to what she had to say. " sounds like a plan."

Stepping backwards Wolfie pulled the frisbee back in her hand before flinging it forward and releasing it, the bright red disc gliding through the air towards Ava. Logan had been waiting for Wolfie to throw the frisbee, thinking it was heading his way. When she realeased it, it was definetly a shock to the canine who had started running towards Ava, following the frisbee.

[mood : Relaxed, happy] [location : round pen] [wants : to play frisbee]
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[1]

Postby eventer » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:36 am

xxxxWESLEY ST.CHARLESxxxx

xx n.name ; wes xx age ; twenty five xx gender ; male xx dating ; none xx tags ; open xx

wes pulled up in in his truck, jake in the back seat, milly in the front passenger seat asleep. he smiled at his baby sister briefly and gently woke her up before stepping out of the truck, a gentle nudge to her arm would wake her up, even if it took a few minutes. he moved to the back of the four horse float and unlatched all the latches and lowered the ramp. his dashing paint australian stock horse stallion stood perfectly quiet beside shiloh, his sisters mare... who was sort of his mare at the moment as she was afraid of horses, especially shiloh. wes unloaded the stallion and tied patriot to the side of the float, he was the perfect horse, if it wasn't for the obvious bits being intact, people would mistake him for a gelding.. people did mistake him for a gelding.
wes stroked the black and white stallion and went back into the float to grab the grey thoroughbred x mare, stroking her gently he lead the shod mare down the ramp and towards the paddock he'd booked for her. she was at the moment a brood mare, for she didn't like being ridden by anyone but milly, so he saw an option and chose to put that option to use by breeding the mare to a thoroughbred x stock horse stallion, same mix as herself. she was only about four months pregnant so had a while to go, but to avoid complications, wes booked a single acer paddock so she could be by herself. she wasn't the most social horse anyway, was always grumpy around other horses. he lead the mare to the paddock and carefully removed the cotton combo rug from the mare and unbuckled the black leather halter from the mares face and let the grey mare loose into the paddock. she trotted around curiously for a little while before simply grazing calmly. patriot seemed to have gotten attached, and was causing a bit of a ruckus back at the float, he sighed briefly and headed back over to his float. he untied the stallions lead and walked past his truck knocking on the passenger window to get milly's attention. finally awake, he grinned at her and then lead patriot to one of the stallion paddocks on the other side of the stable.

xxxxMILLY ST.CHARLESxxxx

xx n.name ; milly xx age ; twenty two xx gender ; female xx dating ; none xx tags ; open xx

milly had slept most the way in her brothers truck, and ignored his nudge to wake her when they probably arrived. fifteen minutes later, she was awoken by a knock on the window and wesley's horse. she jumped away from the window as the horse passed her, and hushed jake as he barked. sighing, she stepped out of the car and to avoid an asthma attack after that fright she quickly took a whiff from her puffer and shoved it back in her bag before anyone could see. she put the lead onto jake and lead bordercollie in the direction of where she hoped she was staying.

xxxxSPENCER BLAKExxxx

xx n.name ; spencer xx age ; twenty one xx gender ; female xx dating ; none xx tags ; open xx

no muse sorry, just tag her c: she's arriviing, may need help with pandora, she's a bit of a troll to get on/off floats
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:44 am

A L B I E . F U L L E R
    25 | Male | Animals: Kaiser and Missie | Bisexual | English | Form| Tags: Delgado,
    Taehyung
    Chuckling, Albie watched the man fuss the dogs. "Yeah, I'm only joking. She loves everyone." flashing a quick smile at Delgado to let him know he wasn't just walking away and leaving him behind, he briskly approached Taehyung and gave him an exaggerated bow. "Nice to meet ya, Taetae," he smiled and extended a hand, "I'm Albie, and this is Missie," he pointed to the dog with his other hand. Deciding it would be politer to let Delgado introduce himself and his own dog, he looked back over to the taller man for a second to see if he was going to join them.
Last edited by killer romance. on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:57 am

𝓣𝓐𝓔𝓗𝓨𝓤𝓝𝓖
    | You can't just come into someone's life, make them feel special and leave |
    |:|Male|:|22 years old|:|Korean|:|Crush: Open|:|Tags:Albie, Delgado, Luana |:|
    He gave the Albie a happy grin and he begun to shake his hand, excitedly. ''Nice to meet you. I love your dog.
    She's really cute.''
    He said. Taehyung did have a bit of an accent since he was Korean. He tried his best to talk well in English. He looked around for a second and he saw a girl basically giving them a friendly ''howdy''. ''Hello.''He said and then watched her walk away with her pretty horse. He then turned back to the two other men. ''No need to bow down to me.''He said with a chuckle, looking at Albie. ''I'm not a king or anything.''He laughed. Taetae loved making new friends. And Albie and Delgado seemed very nice. He looked around him and watched people pass by. Some were riding beautiful horses. He tilted his head and then he looked up at a girl on a horse who passed by. He turned back to the two men and blinked a few times, curiously. ''Wow... You know, i love horses.''He said and shrugged with a tiny smile on his face.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:03 am

AVA HANSON

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Vanilla and Hay
    Animals: Zelda, Leilani
    Form
    Single
    Crush: Open

Tags: Wolfie/Ryan
    ╘════════════════╛
              Zelda's bicoloured eyes watched the red frisbee with a concentration that Ava had never seen before. Rolling her eyes lightly to the pup, she raised her gaze to the red disc that had begun to fly easily towards her. Three happy dogs came ambling past it, so Ava had to catch it to continue their game. Taking a couple of quick steps backwards, she watched it with the same determination that a cat watching a mouse might show. Almost dropping the disc as it approached, she clutched it desperately to her chest, then held it high, keeping it out of reach from the dogs. Pulling her arms back, she let the frisbee fly from her hand to Ryan - who didn't seem to be ready for it. "Watch out!" She called, but it seemed like it might be too late, the disc approaching the man at top speed.

ELI RHODES

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Peppermint
    Animals: Rosie, Achilles, Hera
    Form
    Single
    Crush: Open

Tags: Misaki/Savannah
    ╘════════════════╛
              Grinning as the blonde agreed to join them, Eli looked from girl to mare. "Soo... Whiskey and Savannah, right?" He grinned, stifling a laugh as he pointed to the girl for "Whiskey" and the mare for "Savannah". Laughing goofily as soon as his joke left his lips, Eli gestured to the girl with a little bow, allowing her to lead, then fell in step. Eli kept himself on the inside, making sure that Hera's muzzle was far from biting anyone else. The mare's 'moment' was over, however, and she just plodded alongside the man, only moving when the man's dog, an Australian Shepherd named Rosie, appeared at his side. "Hey, darlin'." He cooed down to the dog, who just padded along at his heels happily. Looking to the blonde, still smiling, he continued the conversation easily. If Misaki was joining them, she could catch up. "If you want to start your ride when we get there, don't let me stop you! Me and Hera here are just gonna graze in the lovey sun, and hopefully encourage this foal to come into the light. All of us are waiting rather impatiently for 'em." Laughing again, he reached back, petting Hera's swollen side. "Do you have any other horses out here? Or any other pets?" Smiling to her as they walked, Eli looked to her pretty mare, wondering what she was like to ride. A pretty mare like that was bound to have pretty movements.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 10

Postby Winchester wife » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:16 pm

Savannah O'Reilly

Tags; Eli

The blonde grinned up at him gratefully for his invitation. She wasn't often included, which made this occasion extra special. She watched his interaction with what she assumed was his dog thoughtfully, seeing how gentle he was with her. As he patted Hera's bulging side, his words sunk in. "Oh that's so exciting! When is she due?" She asked excitedly. "I have a dog here too. Her name is Dixie. She looks very similar to your dog there."
Winchester wife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 9

Postby Vampire Slayer » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:24 pm

Elliot Durand || 21 || Male || Homosexual || Tags; Nick

Elliot chuckled and kissed the top of lucky's head in a loving matter. He laughed and hugged the dogs neck before standing up and brushing off his shirt. "Oh uh, Juno is a mutt.." he smiled and looked around again, unsure as to where the dog ran off to. "She's a golden retriever shepherd mix.." He grinned and turned his attention back to Nick, he was about an inch shorter than the man and hummed thoughtfully at the firm handshake. "Nick, it suits you" He nodded and dropped his hand back to his side, tucking a loose strand of hair behind his ear, he really should get it cut but he enjoyed it long, who cares if people think it's weird. "So, Nick" he started, enjoying the name rolling off of his tongue, "what brings you here?"
Last edited by Vampire Slayer on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vampire Slayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Insignia.Peril » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:37 pm

Ryan Kenney | 20 | Male | Demi-pansexual | Single | Tags; Ava, Wolfie

Ryan's head was in the clouds, distracted by his thoughts and as Ava's words registered in his ears he became aware of the red disc hurling its way toward his face. Not having time to react, the Frisbee hit the man right in the middle of his forehead, making a loud bonk as it made contact with his skin. Pain stung the man's forehead, and he clamped a hand to it as a nervous breath escaped his lips. By this time the three dogs had bounded over and Blue had claimed the disc, running farther off with it in his mouth before giving the other dogs a taunting play bow. "You've got quite the arm, Ava," Ryan called out as he lowered his hand and shook his head with a chuckle. "Don't worry, I'll go get the Frisbee so we can keep playing," he continued, not noticing a tiny cut left on his forehead that was bleeding slightly.

Nick Meyers | 23 | Male | Homosexual | Single | Tags; Elliot

Lucky wagged his tail eagerly and gave Elliot a lick on the hand before he padded off in search of anything that could be a possible threat. It was one of his favorite activities, much to Nick's dismay. Meanwhile, Nick flashed a friendly smile at Elliot as he stood back up and brushed his shirt off. He seemed to be a bit distracted by something; perhaps he was wondering where his dog had gone? Nick brushed his hand on the back of his neck as he shifted his weight in thought. "Thank you," he said happily. Not many people said the name suited him, and he found it a bit disarming. Clearing his throat, Nick answered, "It's a long story, but long story short I came here to find some muse for writing." The male moved his left arm to show a journal still on the bale of hay where he had been sitting earlier. "I love it but it's been a struggle, so I came here to try to work through a slump." He returned his hand to his side as he couldn't leave it on the back of his neck forever, and asked, "What about you? Why did you come to the ranch?" Nick found himself quite interested to know Elliot's answer.
Insignia.Peril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Slayer » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:42 pm

Elliot Durand || 21 || Male || Homosexual || Tags; Nick

"Really?" Elliot laughed and clasped his hands behind his back, "well uhm, I came here for inspiration as well" He tilted his head, "writing as well, songs," he frowned as he stumbled over his words and played with his fingers awkwardly behind his back. Elliot was an aspiring song writer, he'd sold a few songs in the past but lately he'd been absolutely stumped, he came here for a breath of fresh air and time away from the city. "I modeled too but the city is just so crazy.. and a bit cruel.." Elliot sighed and smiled again, "and I missed riding Ichor.." He glanced back to his pretty palomino and smiled fondly. He loved riding, he was a bit rusty but he'd never admit it. "What kind of things do you write?" He said as he turned back to Nick, looking him straight in the eye, Elliot was a good conversationalist and he kept engaged in a conversation. Plus Nick was easy to look at.
Last edited by Vampire Slayer on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vampire Slayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me