Mods-Please Lock!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: In the Streets - City Based RP

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:03 am

xxxAimee Black
    Aimee clenched her teeth, being a little rough as she cleaned the dishes. Her own mood swings were weird, especially when it came to guys. At first, if she ended up sad or disappointed, it usually turned to passive-aggressive anger within minutes. She took a deep breath, her attempt at calming herself down. She did like Ben, so she wasn't going to be a brat all day.

xxxMerrick Saye
    Merrick didn't say anything when Kenna walked up and left without him, he was tempted to follow after her. However, in a big city, following anyone meant you want to brutally murder them and he wasn't down for that.

xxxWest Saye
    West sighed as she didn't respond at all, so he simply walked on. 'Don't waste your time...' He thought, holding back another sigh.

xxxFelix Toi
    Felix grinned as he was ignored once more. He picked up his bucket, putting Todd along in it as he made his way back to his small apartment. There wasn't much else for him to do here, so he would simply wait until his shift at the Library came up.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birbmememaster24 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:56 pm

(mom preasuring. ump but o don't want this to to die)

I hope someday my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful
    Matthew ♡ Bisexual ♡ He/Him c

Image Image Image
birbmememaster24

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /trainwreck/ » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:57 am

((Sorry I've been inactive!))
Bennie Brecht
Bennie gently chewed on his lip, now completely focused on washing. A customer sat down on a stool not too far off, laughing and already tipsy. "Hey,uhhhhh, what ya' got there, son? You gotta any.... uh... Screwdrivers?" The man slurred. Bennie nodded, making his way over towards the alcohol stash to get the needed components. He nearly bumps into Aimee and quickly apologized.
Pet's name: Shia

CS's Judaism Thread!Come learn and make friends![/left]
/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:15 pm

xxxAimee Black
    Aimee was about to do her job, since she was the bartender after all, but was knocked out of her groove when Ben moved her arm. Somehow, he surge of huge irritation went though her, "Hey-!" She started, but she quickly took a few breaths and went back to what she was doing. 'Control your anger, brat.'
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /trainwreck/ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:13 am

Bennie Brecht

Bennie bit his lip, keeping his head lowered somewhat. He keeps moving, preparing the drink for his customer. He takes the drink and slides it over to the man, taking his card over to the register and swiping it. He shook his head, pulling his sleeve back to check the time on his watch. He wouldn't have to remain here for much longer. With nothing to do, he walked over to a back counter, propping himself up on top of it.

/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /trainwreck/ » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:29 pm

Bump

/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:00 am

Name: Amelia Cinnamon
Occupation/School Grade: Works at a smoothie place/ 10th grade
Location of residence: Jersey City, NJ
Social Status: High upper class
Kind of housing: Pet friendly apartment ( luxurious)
Amount of people in the housing: 2 ( Mother: Sandra Cinnamon)
Pets: Chihuahua ( long haired) tri colour
Mini bio: Amelia never knew her father, but she didn't mind it as she grew up in luxury. She is what you call ''The every type girl'' Mostly hipster or typical girl e.g starbucks, flowercrowns. She is quite popular in school. Her mother didn't really bring her to church either so she never understood god. She plays the guitar beautifully and sings like an angel. She is obssessed with her chihuahua, Cocoa.She also is a photographer
Appearance: Image

Im aware its zoella but I couldn't find anyone else :(
Last edited by moonstone514 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage
So I'm a massive Dan and Phil Phan and if you are too then why not pm me?
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /trainwreck/ » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:54 am

moonstone514 wrote:Name: Amelia Cinnamon
Occupation/School Grade: Works at a smoothie place/ 10th grade
Location of residence: Jersey City, NJ
Social Status: High upper class
Kind of housing: Pet friendly apartment ( luxurious)
Amount of people in the housing: 2 ( Mother: Sandra Cinnamon)
Pets: Chihuahua ( long haired) tri colour
Mini bio: Amelia never knew her father, but she didn't mind it as she grew up in luxury. She is what you call ''The every type girl'' Mostly hipster or typical girl e.g starbucks, flowercrowns. She is quite popular in school. Her mother didn't really bring her to church either so she never understood god. She plays the guitar beautifully and sings like an angel. She is obssessed with her chihuahua, Cocoa.

Appearance: Image

Im aware its zoella but I couldn't find anyone else :(

Accepted and welcome! And that is fine with the picture. I used Shia Labeouf for Jacoby celebrity's boyfriend who is also supposedly famous for something else as Bennie. (You can tell I know my famous people :lol: )

/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:32 pm

: Amelia looked at herself in the mirror, Her Chihuahua, Cocoa sat elegantly on Amelia's huge bed wearing her blue collar with white gems encruested: '' What to wear Cocoa. I have to look good when I'm going to the coffee shop to meet some friends!'' Then Amelia looked at her white lace dress . '' Perfect.. Lemme just put on this denim jacket and my converse.. Perfect!!!'' Amelia said as she ran in to the bathroom to do her makeup. When she finished she picked up Cocoa and headed into her mothers study area. ''Mom, mind Cocoa for me as I am going to the coffee shop. Okay?'' Amelia said as she put cocoa in her bed: Bye Cocoa!
: When Amelia arrived at the coffee shop, it was packed. ;
'' Ugh, Its packed!'' Amelia said as she walked up to the counter. '' Hi can I have a mint hot chocolate'' Amelia asked Bennie at the counter
Tags: Bennie
ImageImage
ImageImage
So I'm a massive Dan and Phil Phan and if you are too then why not pm me?
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /trainwreck/ » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:43 am

Bennie Brecht
Bennie raised an eyebrow at Amelia, a little surprised by the young woman's request. He pursed his lips, searching her face and then giggle a little embarrassingly. He scratched behind his ear, speaking, "I uh... actually don't work here. I do work at the old 80's bar in Newark, however," he started, nudging a barista next to him to make the hot chocolate. The worker gave him an irritated look before grabbing a cup, marking down the order on it. "I'm a trombone player. I play little gigs at shops like this across the New York Metropolis. The name's Bennie," he said, slipping a small business card out of his pocket to hand it to Amelia. "I have a gig here soon, actually. My stuff is in the back." He explained, stepping out of the barista's way as she handed Amelia her mint hot chocolate. Bennie then pulled his credit card out from his pocket, holding it out near the barista to take. Bennie leaned over the counter, making himself an obstacle in the way.

/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me