the scenic route | open and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

do you own a dog?

yes
42%
yes and i will send pics 😉
17%
no
25%
what's a dog?
17%

Total votes : 12

the scenic route | open and accepting

Postby pereyra » Tue May 23, 2017 5:12 am

Last edited by pereyra on Tue May 23, 2017 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

story

Postby pereyra » Tue May 23, 2017 5:44 am

Cuervo, New Mexico.

Once a bustling town just off Route 66, Cuervo is now a quiet ghost town. At least, that's what the websites and brochures say. Arriving in Cuervo, you can't help but feel like you've gone back in time to the town's glory days- everything is busy, and cars are constantly coming through the highway that should be long dead.

Like most who manage to find Cuervo, you shrug it off, checking into the only vacant motel in town, the Frontier Motel. After all, who doesn't want to explore an old ghost town. But the people in Cuervo, they're unusual, to say the least. With smiles maybe a little too wide and teeth a little too sharp.

There's something about Cuervo- something about the sun bleached bones under the desert sun, the inexplicable orange lights that dance across the night sky, the occasional unexplained disappearance and the vastness of the open desert. It's both liberating and terrifying at the same time, and soon, you find yourself, quite literally, stuck in the past and unable to leave.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules and explanations

Postby pereyra » Tue May 23, 2017 6:13 am

- All of Tess's rules apply here, obviously.

- Use common sense. don't godmod, powerplay, etc.

- The motel guests are trapped in Cuervo, remember that. They can leave, but if they fall asleep outside of Cuervo, they will wake up in their motel room.

- The people of Cuervo need to be unusual in a weird, small town kind of way. You know what I mean? I hope so.

- This is a southwestern gothic roleplay. If you're panicking to yourself because you don't know what that is, this blog is basically the best explanation I can offer.

- Characters of all races, religions, sexualities, genders, etc are welcome here. If you don't like that, you aren't. very simple logic.
Please keep in mind that this takes place in an area of New Mexico with a mostly Latino and Native American population. It would be super cool to see that represented.
Even genders matter 0% to me.

- Characters can be however old you want. Characters 18 or older and characters 17 or younger absolutely may not have any sort of romantic relationship. if you chose to ignore this rule, I will ban you from all of my roleplays. Adult/minor relationships are gross and not wanted here. If I see any, I will delete this roleplay and eat the Mojave Desert.

- You can have as many townspeople as you can handle, but only one motel guest.

- Forms belong on the discussion thread. I will fight you if you post them here.
They are up to you, but they must include the basics; name, age, gender, sexuality, role, personality, etc.
If you read this far, add an 'other' thing to your form and put your characters name in it, but with a w in front of it. I.e. I'd be why, which is a question I ask myself a lot.
For some reason, y'all keep thinking that I will just assume your character is straight and cis-whatever-correlates-with-the-pronouns-you-used if you don't state their gender and sexuality. This is a false mindset, because I won't say anything, I'll just add your character as trans-the-opposite-of-the-pronouns-you-used and gay.
We here at Hy Inc don't assume anything unless you expect us to.

- That being said, if you put your character's gender down as masculine or feminine, or "100% male" or "obviously female, duh", then we are going to have a problem.
We here at Hy Inc also don't support your not-so-subtle transphobia.

- Drama is the name of the game, my dudes.

- Lastly and most importantly, be kind to one another.
Last edited by pereyra on Tue May 23, 2017 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

motel guests (12)

Postby pereyra » Tue May 23, 2017 6:15 am

[Name | age | gender | sexuality | roleplayer]

- reserved
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

townspeople (unlimited)

Postby pereyra » Wed May 24, 2017 9:13 am

[Name | age | gender | sexuality | roleplayer]

- reserved
- reserved
-
-
-
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the scenic route | open and accepting

Postby pereyra » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:42 pm

bump
    to-day's auspices; everything you know is probably wrong, but that won't really change anything about the world, so there's no reason to worry.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me