(♕) -- a royal pain.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

❝ deux.

Postby spooky, » Wed May 24, 2017 12:30 pm

MELIE
      country.)..francexxtags n' mentions.) ..mari xxmood.).. oh hi! c:

amelie was about to doze off, honestly, when a small figure bumped into her. as she stepped away, eyelids fluttering rapidly in shock, she noticed it was a girl that seemed about her age, maybe slightly older, who was wearing bright colors that matched the bright smile on her face.

"it's fine," amelie smiled. "i didn't see you there either. and really, i'm quite thankful: if you didn't bump into me, i'd probably be asleep by now. mondays, right?" she shrugged her shoulders casually, grinning. "i'm guessing you probably go to richmond prep too? i'm amelie," ames extended a hand politely.
spooky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♕) -- ii.

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed May 24, 2017 1:03 pm

|| L O L A xxR I V E R A ||
    location; school steps || mood; ugh || tags; annabelle || action; sitting ||
    lola looked up from her phone and noticed someone staring a
    t her. "uh.. hi?" she asked, standing up. "lola, lola rivera." she
    stated boldly, holding out her hand as she stood from the sch
    ool steps, her hispanic accent thick as she awaited for the g
    irl to reply to her.
    [ major wb cx ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

|| A L E XxxD A L T O N ||
    location; school steps || mood; 'let's go' || tags; open || action; leaning against wall ||
    alexander could not wait to get to school and be away from
    his home country, which was currently in turmoil with the n
    ew president, even though alex is royalty. the united states
    had decided to resort to what britain has, a parliament that
    ultimately made all of the country's decisions, but had a fig
    ure head king and queen, which in the united states' case w
    as alex's parents, who were homosexual males. makes sense,
    right? though, alex liked being away from the u.s., as he en
    joyed traveling the world and was very fond of photographi
    ng all of his adventures, which mostly include this "god forsa
    ken school" [ other students' words, not his ].

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

|| T E S S AxxA I N E S W O R T H ||
    location; school steps || mood; ugh || tags; open || action; sitting ||
    tessa could not wait any longer. as a matter of fact, she alr
    eady wanted to go home just by looking at the front steps o
    f richmond prep. the whole exterior made her want to barf.
    no joke. maybe because the brazilian princess would much
    rather be back in rio de janiero where her lovely people we
    re, celebrating carnival, her favorite event of the entire yea
    r. she can hear her mother's words in her ear. 'oh, mija, this i
    s the best thing for you. lo promento.'
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (♕) -- a royal pain.

Postby A. Ham » Thu May 25, 2017 4:34 am

Alani Kawena
Princess of Hawai'i | Seventeen | Pansexual | Location: School Stairs | Tagged: Open

How she ended up here, Alani wasn’t really sure. It had been a whirlwind of signing up, acceptance, and then being flown here. Fear and butterflies mixed together in her stomach. The people here would be from all over the world. Would there be people here that would say she wasn’t a real princess? Would she even get along with people here? She knew the prince from the United States would be here, and she feared what he might think of her. After all, his parents and the entirety of mainland America ignored that her and her family existed. Would he start the rumors of her being fake? God, she hoped not.

Those weren’t fears she could focus on right now. Instead, she had to worry about getting herself into the school, into her dorm, and settling in. After all, what was the point of worrying about what people would say if she couldn’t even get herself into the school? As she walked, small parts of her luggage with her, she looked around. All these people were royalty, just like her. Some likely had more power, more recognition of who they were. It was a scary thought. She sighed deeply and went about walking up the stairs, head held high despite the anxiety she felt.
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

blair - post one || jackson - post one

Postby hysteria. » Thu May 25, 2017 9:51 pm

- B L A I R -
canadιan prιnceѕѕ | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ;; aleх dalтon | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;; ѕcнool

✖ A bright ray of sunshine managed to slip through the only crack in the curtains, landing directly on the sleeping princess's face. Blair exhaled sharply, keeping her eyes shut for a few seconds in the hope of falling back to sleep. After seeing this was futile, she stood and wandered into the elegant bathroom. A huge claw-footed tub filled with rose-scented water stood to her left as she entered, the white tiles cold on her bare feet. Blair shivered, in just a light robe she was chilly at this time of the morning. Slipping out of her pyjamas, she got into the bath that had been drawn just in time for her to awaken. Steam curled around her as she scrubbed away the little impurities that remained from the day before. Once clean, the girl stood, water pouring off her body in tiny rivulets. Blair wrapped a fluffy white towel around herself and began to blow-dry the frizzy chocolate-coloured mane that the universe had bestowed upon her. A curling iron quickly took care of the frizz and within 20 minutes, soft, subtle curls fell around the princess's face. A not-so-light layer of makeup later and she was ready to get dressed.

Her choice for the day was a blush-coloured, silk chiffon maxi skirt paired with a cropped grey turtleneck sweater. For shoes, she pulled out a pair of exquisite floral heels. Blair had managed to drag out getting ready to two hours and she could practically fell her parents' tension through the closed bedroom door. With a sigh and final roll of her eyes, Blair pushed open the door and glided down to the kitchen where her mother, father and brother were anxiously awaiting her. "Oooh, didn't beat your record of two and a half hours," her brother, Jackson, quipped. Tossing her hair, the girl shot him an evil look accompanied by a sickly sweet smile, "I actually like to look good Jackie," she crooned, nodding to their chauffeur who had been patiently waiting since 6 o'clock that morning.

All too soon, she was shutting the doors of the car and staring up at the gates to the one and only Richmond Prep. With a swift review of her appearance in her cellphone camera,
      Blair lifted her chin and strutted into the school, prepared for whatever lay ahead of her. Jackson was forgotten as she surveyed her surroundings with a calculated gaze. Everyone appeared to be paired off, having private discussions. While Blair was pushy, she wasn't oblivious and knew people wouldn't take it well if she barged into their conversations. The only person of note who wasn't speaking with someone was a rather attractive young man. Seizing her opportunity, Blair strode over to him, a charming half-smile already in place. "Good morning, you couldn't tell me where the headmaster's office is, could you?"

- J A C K S O N -
canadιan prιnce | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ;; aĸιra ĸιмιĸo ren | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;; ѕcнool

✖ As usual, Jackson was up well before the rest of the household. His restless nature continually got the better of him and the prince often found himself wandering the house alone. He currently sat on the porch of the stately house, a battered copy of Pride and Prejudice resting in his left hand, a piece of peanut butter toast in the other. After struggling for a few minutes with the delicate language of the novel, Jackson gave up, leaving the paperback on the seat as he reentered the house.

Almost as soon as he set foot inside, there was a scratching of claws on the hardwood floors and around the corner raced his English Sheepdog, Winston. Jackson laughed and ruffled the long fur on the canine's head and rubbing his ears before standing and heading to his room. As he passed Blair's door, he heard the bath being run and knew his prickly younger sister would awaken in a couple of minutes. With few precious moments of peace remaining, Jackson flopped onto his bed and just lay there, praying that his parents would come to their senses and let him and Blair return to Ottawa. The sounds of Blair stirring roused him, and the prince realised he should probably get dressed. He selected an understated dark blue button up and a pair of chinos, along with a pair of suede lace up shoes. A quick comb through his deep brown hair was all he needed, and within around 10 minutes, he was ready. A bag with everything he needed for the school day ahead sat on the floor, mocking him. Jackson grabbed it and stuffed his phone and earphones into the front pocket. He jumped down the stairs two at a time and sat at the kitchen table, waiting for Blair to emerge.

After a long wait, her clunky shoes could be heard on the timber floors as she descended the stairs, a battle-ready glint in her bright green eyes. After some brief banter,
      the siblings were hurried into the car by their parents who waved faux-tearful goodbyes as they "released" their children into the world. Soon enough, Jackson saw the prestigious school come into view, sweeping stairs and magnificent buildings. He quickly thanked Morrison, their chauffeur, and hopped out of the vehicle. Within seconds, Blair had swept away, finding some victim to talk to. The schoolyard was full of people chatting away as if they'd been here their whole lives. Switching on his princely charm, Jackson made his way confidently into what appeared to be the main building of the campus. Inside was quieter than the bustling yard, the only occupants seemed to be a Japanese girl and her dog. As he approached, the young man noticed the book she was reading. Seeing a fortuity, Jackson walked up to her. "I must learn to be content with being happier than I deserve," he quoted, one of the few lines he recalled from his reading that morning. "It's a good read, isn't it," he mused. "I'm Jackson by the way." Unbeknownst to the prince, the two had met before at a meeting between their fathers. Being hopeless with remembering faces and names, Jackson failed to recognise the mysterious foreign girl who had helped him sneak out of the tedious exchange.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Thu May 25, 2017 11:22 pm

( ) ~ A N N A B E L L E ! !
    ( age ) 17 years ( sexuality ) bisexual ( wearing ) link here ( role ) princess of sweden ( tags ) sena

indent! c:the Swedish girl sort of murmured to herself. she had forgotten to say hi or anything... was it really that hard? "oh uh... hi." she brushed her hair out of her face, trying to give a little wave and a smile.

indent! c:"sorry about that, i'm kind of tired today... this summer i thought that Richmond prep. would be an exciting experience." she shrugged, sort of laughing and putting her hands at her sides. the day was sort of breezy and a crop top was definitely not something Anna would've worn. she was used to the cold in Sweden, here, it was just a little bit different. the truth was, annabelle missed her home. annabelle gave a sigh, still thinking to herself.
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Fri May 26, 2017 4:38 am

akira kimiko ren || japanese princess & heir
19 y/o woman || with her dog nori
tagged jackson

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    pride and prejudice. a book known all across the world for its excellence, and had even been made into several movie screen adaptations. the one truest to the book, the longest one by far, was most definitely her favorite of them all. but alas, the book was certainly her preference. she felt a joy in reading, not only this novel but in any book. reading was a way for her to escape from the craziness going on around her, a way to force away the anxieties she faced and focus on one wonderful thing. books could make you feel anything, they could make you laugh or cry your eyes out. they could take you on travels, adventures all over the world and to other lands that didn't actually exist. books had been her escape from reality for as long as she could remember. she had been able to read difficult books before she could hold full conversations; they probably helped her with that, giving her the intense vocabulary that she now held, which improved constantly due to her desire and longing to read more.

she hadn't been reading for very long it felt, probably had read about half of a chapter, when she heard a somewhat familiar voice. it was deep, and very masculine, but it was the words it spoke that caught her attention. a brilliant smile, showing off her pearly teeth, appeared on akira's face, as she responded to the quote with one of her own, one of her favorites from the novel she had read many a time. "there is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others. my courage always rises at every attempt to intimidate me." looking up at him with her warm brown eyes, she found a pale pink blush hit her cheeks. oh my, he was attractive. and somewhat familiar. akira never forgot a face, and once he shared his name, her smile went from one slightly more shy to a far brighter one, recognition lighting her eyes. "jackson of canada! of course! i'm akira, heir to the japanese throne. we met once, back like five years ago. i helped you sneak out of a horribly boring diplomacy meeting between our fathers, our nations." her little dog let out a high pitched yip, leaning forward to sniff at the young man, whose sent he seemed to slightly recognize.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: blair - post one || jackson - post two

Postby hysteria. » Fri May 26, 2017 7:31 pm

- B L A I R -

✖ A bright ray of sunshine managed to slip through the only crack in the curtains, landing directly on the sleeping princess's face. Blair exhaled sharply, keeping her eyes shut for a few seconds in the hope of falling back to sleep. After seeing this was futile, she stood and wandered into the elegant bathroom. A huge claw-footed tub filled with rose-scented water stood to her left as she entered, the white tiles cold on her bare feet. Blair shivered, in just a light robe she was chilly at this time of the morning. Slipping out of her pyjamas, she got into the bath that had been drawn just in time for her to awaken. Steam curled around her as she scrubbed away the little impurities that remained from the day before. Once clean, the girl stood, water pouring off her body in tiny rivulets. Blair wrapped a fluffy white towel around herself and began to blow-dry the frizzy chocolate-coloured mane that the universe had bestowed upon her. A curling iron quickly took care of the frizz and within 20 minutes, soft, subtle curls fell around the princess's face. A not-so-light layer of makeup later and she was ready to get dressed.

Her choice for the day was a blush-coloured, silk chiffon maxi skirt paired with a cropped grey turtleneck sweater. For shoes, she pulled out a pair of exquisite floral heels. Blair had managed to drag out getting ready to two hours and she could practically fell her parents' tension through the closed bedroom door. With a sigh and final roll of her eyes, Blair pushed open the door and glided down to the kitchen where her mother, father and brother were anxiously awaiting her. "Oooh, didn't beat your record of two and a half hours," her brother, Jackson, quipped. Tossing her hair, the girl shot him an evil look accompanied by a sickly sweet smile, "I actually like to look good Jackie," she crooned, nodding to their chauffeur who had been patiently waiting since 6 o'clock that morning.

All too soon, she was shutting the doors of the car and staring up at the gates to the one and only Richmond Prep. With a swift review of her appearance in her cellphone camera,
      Blair lifted her chin and strutted into the school, prepared for whatever lay ahead of her. Jackson was forgotten as she surveyed her surroundings with a calculated gaze. Everyone appeared to be paired off, having private discussions. While Blair was pushy, she wasn't oblivious and knew people wouldn't take it well if she barged into their conversations. The only person of note who wasn't speaking with someone was a rather attractive young man. Seizing her opportunity, Blair strode over to him, a charming half-smile already in place. "Good morning, you couldn't tell me where the headmaster's office is, could you?"

- J A C K S O N -

✖ Jackson's dark gaze met the girl's as her eyes flickered up from the book at the sound of his voice. Almost immediately, she broke into a dazzling smile, light dancing in her dark eyes. Jackson couldn't help but grin back. She matched his quote with her own, one the prince recognised well. She clearly was clever, Jackson believed you could tell if someone was bright just by their eyes. The young man tilted his head slightly as the girl, who introduced herself as Akira, exclaimed their prior meeting. As she spoke, the events clicked into place and he made the connection. He shook his head, laughing, "How could I forget? That was somehow one of the most boring and exciting days of that summer," he recalled, thinking of all the trouble they'd landed themselves in. The dog that circled the pair's legs yipped softly and sniffed at Jackson's shoes. Chuckling, the prince knelt and scratched the dog behind the ear. "Hey you... it's Nori, right?" He asked, looking up to Akira for confirmation. He stood and slid his hands into his pockets. "I can't believe you're here, I didn't even know you were coming," Jackson marvelled. "How are things back in Japan anyway?"
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Mon May 29, 2017 3:43 pm

[ ooc; too lazy to code ugh ]

alex's head perked when he heard someone's voice speak to him. "sure thing. though, not really a man who is good with his words."
    chuckling to himself, the young prince stood before playfully bowing to the young lady. "alexander nova dalton, at your service. though, most know me as alex, photographer extraordinaire." he laughed at himself again, before he opened the doors to richmond prep, allowing the young girl a path. "so what brings you here? parents kicked you out? sorry, that was too forward. maybe your parents are nicer than mine. ugh americans."
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Wed May 31, 2017 12:26 pm

adonis "newt" wolfe
        australasian heir XX nineteen yrs XX pansexual XX tags: tessa
      the australian prince stood outside of the school; his tanned complexion almost
      glistened in the sunlight. a mournful sigh brushed his lips as he thought about th
      -e rolling waves of bondi beach back home in sydney. the conditions perfect for
      surfing. if he wasn't here, adonis would no doubt be out on the surf with dax, his
      four year old belgian malinos swimming right behind him. a cheeky grin spread
      across the young mans lips at the thought of his best friend paddling against the
      waves. walking towards the school, adonis spotted a dark haired girl sitting on t
      -he school steps. she looked the same as he felt; like she would rather be else w
      -here but here. he confidently approached her and knelt down with a charming
      yet friendly smile. "g-day miss." he greeted.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: blair - post two || jackson - post two

Postby hysteria. » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:21 pm

- B L A I R -

✖ Blair smiled coquettishly at the young man's words. "Lovely to meet you Alex, photographer extraordinaire," she replied, meeting his bow with a swift, elegant curtsy of her own. Waltzing through the now-opened doors, Blair tossed her dark curls and drew her bright green gaze up to meet Alex's deep brown one. At his crass comment, the young woman's eyebrows drew together slightly, before her expression cleared. "Something like that, Canadians do tend to have a nicer reputations than...Yankees," Blair commented, not bothering to hide the disdain in her voice. She loved Canada and thought every other country was far beneath it.
      "What did you do that's so awful your parents had to kick you out?"

- J A C K S O N -

✖ Jackson's dark gaze met the girl's as her eyes flickered up from the book at the sound of his voice. Almost immediately, she broke into a dazzling smile, light dancing in her dark eyes. Jackson couldn't help but grin back. She matched his quote with her own, one the prince recognised well. She clearly was clever, Jackson believed you could tell if someone was bright just by their eyes. The young man tilted his head slightly as the girl, who introduced herself as Akira, exclaimed their prior meeting. As she spoke, the events clicked into place and he made the connection. He shook his head, laughing, "How could I forget? That was somehow one of the most boring and exciting days of that summer," he recalled, thinking of all the trouble they'd landed themselves in. The dog that circled the pair's legs yipped softly and sniffed at Jackson's shoes. Chuckling, the prince knelt and scratched the dog behind the ear. "Hey you... it's Nori, right?" He asked, looking up to Akira for confirmation. He stood and slid his hands into his pockets. "I can't believe you're here, I didn't even know you were coming," Jackson marvelled. "How are things back in Japan anyway?"

Last bumped by hysteria. on Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:21 pm.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me