☼The Island☼Plane crash romance☼OPEN/NOT ACCEPTING

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

☼The Island☼Plane crash romance☼OPEN/NOT ACCEPTING

Postby Riptide86 » Sat May 20, 2017 2:33 pm

The Island

It's senior year, you and your fellow class mates have been waiting four long years for this trip. You and your class were suppose to fly across the country for a missionary trip. Girls got excited because they got to wear bikinis that exposed maybe a little to much, and the guys got to walk around shirtless and show off what muscles they did have. Of course, not everyone was the same, a lot were different. Unfortunately, the trip didn't go as planned. Before they can land, the plane lost control. It went soaring over their planned destination, the co-pilot tried to keep the plane up for as long as he could. The plane crashed into a vacant island with no signal; the plane was totaled. You look around you and most of your friends were killed by the impact. Very few survive, the ones who made it try to help everyone out before the plane became even more dangerous. You more then likely had a carry on, and what didn't get destroyed, you will be able to use on the island. And from there, you and your friends will have to get along and try to survive. You better have a plan, because it will be rough.

Do you have what it takes to survive?

*More information*

Lets be realistic, you are not going to have a pocket knife in you carry on. Air planes do no allow anything that could harm another passenger. You also wouldn't be allowed to bring anything that would spoil such as lunch meats.
Hint: You can find things such as a first aid kit/emergency kit, a raft, life jackets (can be used for a pillow), or even snacks(ex. Chips, crackers, waters)!
Last edited by Riptide86 on Tue May 23, 2017 8:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
Riptide86

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Rules

Postby Riptide86 » Sat May 20, 2017 3:13 pm

Rules
    ☼This roleplay is realistic, so no one is going to be able to hit two rocks together and start a fire. I would like you to try and make you character "struggle" a bit before the succeed some task. But there will also be things that your character is very good at and will not have to try hard to perform the task. Even thou this is realistic, I wanted a even number so no one got left out. And only limited spots because I do not want things to get out of control.

☼If you and someone elses character goes beyond kissing, fade to black. Even thou you don't have protection, no one will get pregnant. I wanted this to be a realistic role, but I think kids would ruin it.

☼I can understand, you and another person may get really into the role, but do not make it a 1x1 where you continue on for multiple pages. When this happens, people get confused and it messes everything up.

☼Adding on to the rule above, do not go over 3-4 pages without me improving that you can continue. If I do not, do NOT continue. Just wait, but the wait should not be long.

☼I understand people have writer block. I struggle with it to. But if you only reply with a sentence or two, it makes it difficult for the other person to reply. So try to post at least 4-5 sentences. That might seem a lot for some, but it makes it easier for whoever is going to be responding to you.

Your character is not perfect. Try and make your character unique.

☼Only one pet! Someone has already asked, that's the only reason!

☼To make sure you read all of this, please put the word "Plane" in your form :3

☼As I mentioned before, the island is vacant; of humans. The island still contains animals (ex. monkey, panthers, bats) so be cautious.

☼Start drama, maybe your character and another might not get along. But I don't really encourage physical fighting. If something like this happens, both need to agree that its ok, then pm me for my permission. No killing other people!! (Don't hate the person that is playing the character. This is just a role play)

☼No major events without my permission (ex. bad thunder storm, flood, panther attack)

☼You may not talk in text talk (ex. ttyl and lol) unless your are talking in OOC in ( )
    I do understand that characters might say   or jk, that is ok.

☼I wouldn't like you to talk in OOC a lot, its fine if you do, if you want to have a large conversation, go the the discussion page here

☼If you have any ideas, pm me! Im all ears! :D

☼Some cussing is allowed (ex. Damn or hell) You can either type the word and allow CS to censor it out or do this --> (ex. "Holy ****!")

☼Make sure your signature is turned off before you post, it just clutters up the form

☼You are only allowed to create ONE character. There is only 6 spots and I want everyone to have a chance to get a spot. If we are desperate for another person to join, someone will be allowed to create a second character.

☼Where there is limited spots, and even genders. I would like all characters to be heterosexual (straight). If you want, your character can be Bi, but they have to get with the opposite gender. I have nothing against the LGBT community, I fully support it, it is just the roleplay. I am sorry if I offended anyone!

☼Since you are suppose to be a senior, you have to be either 17 or 18.

☼All of Tess rules apply!

☼Have fun!!
Last edited by Riptide86 on Sun May 21, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Riptide86

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forms

Postby Riptide86 » Sun May 21, 2017 4:16 am

Code: Select all
[center][img]Picture-here[/img][/center]
[color=#BF80BF]Name;[/color] Name here
[color=#BF80BF]Gender;[/color] Here
[color=#BF80BF]Age;[/color] Here
[color=#BF80BF]Description;[/color] Here
[color=#BF80BF]Personality[/color] Here
[color=#BF80BF]Crush;[/color] Here
[color=#BF80BF]Boyfriend/Girlfriend;[/color] Here
[color=#BF80BF]Whats in your carry on;[/color] Here
[color=#BF80BF]Outfit;[/color] Here

[list][color=#BF80BF]History;[/color](Optional)Here
[/list]

If you want, you can create your own form!

All forms need to be posted on the discussion thread!

Last edited by Riptide86 on Sun May 21, 2017 9:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
Riptide86

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby Riptide86 » Sun May 21, 2017 4:33 am

Relationship!

Girl --> Boy girl likes boy
Girl <-- Boy boy likes girl
Girl <--> Boy They like each other
Girl <3 Boy Dating
Girl </3 Boy Ex's
Last edited by Riptide86 on Sun May 21, 2017 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Riptide86

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby Riptide86 » Sun May 21, 2017 4:35 am

Girls
    Reed Jones/17/Chips, two waters, a hoodie, headphones, charger, hair ties, camera, keys, a novel/Riptide86
    Sapphire Smith/Age/Phone, chips, a charger, her kitten mint/Cherryleaf 54
    Skyla Whitman/18/mint container, lighter, tissues, hand sanitaizer, notebook, pens, plasters, lavender sachet/pink milk
    Arabella Ella Valeo/18/coco Chanel, wallet, Fiji water, pepper spray, an extra tee shirt, make up, energy bar, sun screen, phone, feminine products, a book, and a jacket.

Boys
    Ian Summers/18/Headphones, cigarettes, cap, pocket watch, a picture, spare t-shirt, phone charger, notebook/CasterHD
    Jack Tinker/19/Food, matches, duct tape, music, a book/Sparks_tail52
    Zander Night/18/Camera, notebook, boots, charger, necklace, and his German shepherd, smoke/EvilQueen
    Navak Peter Ellis/18/Guitar, song writing notebook, bottle of water, jacket, pencil bag, two energy bars/Burning Skylines
Last edited by Riptide86 on Tue May 23, 2017 8:46 am, edited 10 times in total.
Riptide86

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Weather

Postby Riptide86 » Sun May 21, 2017 4:50 am

Time of day
    [ ]Dawn
    [x]Middle of the day
    [ ]Dusk

Weather
    [x]Sunshine
    [ ]Cloudy
    [ ]Slighty raining
    [ ]Pouring rain
    [ ]Strong wind
    [x]Slight breeze

Temperature
    [x]Warm [ ]Cold
    98 Degrees
Riptide86

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Start!!

Postby Riptide86 » Tue May 23, 2017 8:44 am

You may begin!!
Riptide86

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyla Whitham

Postby pink milk » Tue May 23, 2017 10:51 am

Skyla Whitham
eighteen/ female
mood: stressed
tags: none
Skyla had her face pressed against the seat in front; she was trembling uncontrollably. Not only was breathing difficult but her heart was going at an unsteady rate as if it was trying to catch up with what had just happened itself. Bruises were already forming on her arms and legs from the impact and she was finding in difficult to move her right wrist entirely. She let out a cry of agony as she made an attempt to support her heavy head with her hands. Although she felt prepared for most scenarios, never did she expect something like this would've actually happened. Now experiencing it first hand she found she wasn't ready at all. Nothing would've ever prepared her for this.
At last she looked up, wiping her eyes with the back of her jacket and began searching through her backpack for a bandage of sorts or at least some alternative. "Everything in here is useless.." She cried out still sifting through her bag. "I was sure I brought my aid-" She turned to face the passenger who was beside her and flung down the bag. They'd died from impact and Skyla was left staring at a lifeless body. "God." Her words came out is whispers and her eyes were still tearing. "God. No. I can't believe this." A sudden panic rushed over her again and she found herself crying and hyperventilating once more -choking on each breath.
Last edited by pink milk on Wed May 24, 2017 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
pink milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☼The Island☼Plane crash romance☼OPEN/NOT ACCEPTING

Postby Legend. » Tue May 23, 2017 11:04 am

-✨ Arabella// Wearing//tags~open

Music eerily played in her ears, she slightly looked at her damaged phone which still managed to play music, she turned her phone off and placed it in her tote bag below. Her ears still ringing from the sound of metal scraping and tearing apart, the shakiness of her hand steadied as she placed it on the mangled arm rest of the seat, looking over she saw a bloodied person, quickly checking their pulse and scrambling to her feet just to fall back down in the broken isle of the plane, her ears finally stopped ringing and she clamped her hand over her mouth and let out a pitiful squeak at the sight of the dead body.

Quickly grabbing her tote she ran to the front of the plane, she had to get out away from the stench of death, she stumbled forward and cut her hand on a broken sharp piece of metal, she clenched her teeth and followed the light and finally tripped out of the plane and fell into something soft….and warm, she lifted her head and recognized that she landed on sand. Rolling over so her back was against the warm sand Arabella took a couple deep breaths, trying to calm down so she could think straight and get herself out of this bloody mess.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Novak (1)

Postby Bᴜʀɴɪɴɢ Sᴋʏʟɪɴᴇs. » Tue May 23, 2017 11:45 am

Novak Peter Ellis {- / 18 / / Tagged: Everyone / Location: Crash Site - }
It was strange how life could completely change in a single moment. What began as light turbulence quickly turned into a situation much more severe. The harsh grating sound of metal bending still rang inside his skull, the stench of smoke burning his nostrils. It took him a few moments to regain breath into his lungs from when the impact knocked it from him. He was alive, but barely. Again, it was a moment before Novak could open his eyes, and when he did, he wished he hadn't. The cabin of the plane was chaos, luggage was thrown every which way, black toxic smoke from the last remnants of jet fuel filed the air, and the forms of his classmates; laying in unnatural positions. Pain filled his body, pounding erratically in tune with his heart. Slowly he lifted his head up from where it rested against the plane window, a large dent in the glass the shape of his skull. Looking down he noticed the seat belt still firmly holding him to the seat, he stared at it in wonder, this thin belt was what probably saved his life. He struggled to undo the clasp with how shaky his hands were but he was able to free himself. Novak knew he had to get off this plane, and quickly. He started to shake the person next to him awake but froze when he saw his classmate's face, it only took one look to know they hadn't made it. Novak went to stand up, heavily gripping the row of seats in front of him to rise to his feet. Once standing, he noticed his carry on bag still sitting in the space under the seat, with a small grunt, Novak bend over to grab the bag and guitar case. it was a small miracle that his most prized possession wasn't lost in the middle of the ocean. Once he felt a little more stable and his vision stopped spinning he took the few steps to the wreaked aisle, glancing around for other survivors. "Hello?...." he tried to call out, hoping someone else besides himself was alive, slowly moving towards the exit, shaking a few of his classmates but not having any luck finding people still alive.
Bᴜʀɴɪɴɢ Sᴋʏʟɪɴᴇs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me