◄ Blackwood Equestrian Center ►◄ CLOSED ►

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

◄ Blackwood Equestrian Center ►◄ CLOSED ►

Postby dea invidia. » Sat May 20, 2017 12:50 am

◄ Welcome ►
Welcome to Blackwood Equestrian Center, where only the best of the best are accepted. This is a magnificent center, famous for having taught student that have made it to olympic level. We have a full sized indoor dressage arena, as well as an outdoor show jumping arena and several cross-country tracks ranging from novice level to olympic. There is a multitude of paddocks, both private solitude paddocks and shared paddocks. Often Blackwood Equestrian Center and Moon Shine Equestrian Center are partners, but the two schools do have their own competitions against each other every six months.

THIS IS NOW CLOSED
Last edited by dea invidia. on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◄ Rules ►

Postby dea invidia. » Sat May 20, 2017 9:03 am

◄ Rules ►
◄ Follow all of Tess' rules
◄ You must complete the whole form
◄ Keep it realistic
◄ You may not play a wild horse or have your character own a wild horse (Until the special event is in play)
◄ Please be active
◄ At least 5 sentences per post
◄ Only I may play instructors and stable hands unless asked prior
◄ Realistic breeds of horses only
◄ No Mary or Gary Sues/Stues
◄ Your character(s) may not be perfect
◄ Only 3 riders maximum, each rider can have up to 2 horses (Unless asking me prior to posting your forms)
◄ If you have more than one character you must have a character of each gender to keep it even
◄ LGBT+ Accepted
◄ Understand that you do not learn things in one lesson, it takes a while just to learn how to get a horse to frame let a lone perfecting a flying lead change
◄ Ages for riders between 14-18
◄ Must have some horse knowledge
◄ All forms and OOC on the discussion thread
Last edited by dea invidia. on Fri May 26, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◄ School & Lessons ►

Postby dea invidia. » Fri May 26, 2017 2:13 pm

◄ Lessons & School Rules ►
◄ This is also a boarding school, and classes will be from 8am to 3pm
◄ Lights out at 10pm
◄ Dorm Assignments will be given upon acceptance
◄ Those of opposite gender may visit the other dorms, but may not stay overnight
◄ Your horse's needs come before your own, feed, groom, give water before you do anything for yourself
◄ Don't overwork your horse
◄ You may have one small domestic pet, this can be a cat, small-medium dog or rodent
◄ Do not work another person's horse without their permission

◄ Riding & Offered Extra Lessons ►
Riding lessons will be held afternoons, weekends and optional mornings, you are also free to ride in your own time. There are also four different levels of riding at this center, Beginner, Intermeadiate, Advanced and the Glorious International Squad. Riding tests will be held two weeks after the first term starts, these tests are individual and it will only be you, your horse and John Blackwood. Do not be upset about the results of these tests as at the end of the semester there is another set of tests. Beginners can trial for intermediate, intermediate for advanced, and advanced for international.

Offered Extra School Courses:
◄ Languages (French, German, Spanish, Latin, Japanese or Mandarin)
◄ Drama or Music
◄ Art or Religion
◄ Geography
◄ Textiles
◄ Food Science
◄ Sport Science

Offered Extra Horse Courses:
◄ Vaulting Club
◄ Pony Club
◄ Horse Management
◄ Wild/Abused Horse Management
◄ Stallion Handeling (Seniors Only)

◄ Dorms List ►
More will be added upon joining

Dorm Assignments:
  • Dorm 001 Callum Smith & Nico Di Angelo
  • Dorm 002 Octavia Spencer Wilcox & Hannah Ruth Rodgers
  • Dorm 003 Jack Singer & Dakota Lee Albright
  • Dorm 004 Lucy Ashely Albright & Lilla Grace Singer
  • Dorm 005 Armani Damon Dula & [Boy Character]
  • Dorm 006 Savannak Nicole O'Reilly & Evelyn Davis
  • Dorm 007 Giavana Lee Jones & [Girl Character]
Last edited by dea invidia. on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:59 pm, edited 7 times in total.
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◄ Setting ►

Postby dea invidia. » Sun May 28, 2017 6:14 pm

◄ Setting ►
Blackwood Equestrian Center is based in Canberra, ACT, AUS. Blackwood Equestrian Center, also known as Blackwood EC or BEC, is right next to the Blackwood's personal estate. There is a multitude of paddocks and facilities for the teens to use when riding. The school section of the facility is exquisite, and many of the teachers have been working there since the beginnings. WIP
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◄ Blackwood Equestrian Center ►◄ Open ►

Postby dea invidia. » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:44 pm

◄ News ►
Newest News Articles at the Top

Team Trial Reminder This is a reminder that team trials take place in two weeks, from Monday (RP starts on a Saturday). Don't forget to start working with your horses and getting this done as best as you can, but also don't forget to give your horses the rest that they need! Can't wait to see you all trial!

Starting Event has been decided! So thanks to all who voted in the poll, it has been decided. The students will be having a trip to the races! One of Blackwood's horses "Chasing the Sun" is set to run a maiden race, and all the students have been invited to watch. This will occur a week after the teams have been decided.
Last edited by dea invidia. on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dea invidia. » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:58 pm

Trainers
═══════════════════════════════
[Tags: Open]

The trainers all sat in the meeting room chatting away about the schedule for the Saturday morning. They were mainly waiting for everyone to come and a couple of them would often check behind them to see if anyone had arrived.

❣Alison Blackwood❣
[Horses: Cherry, Timber & Others] [Location: Front Porch of EC] [Tags: Open]

Alison walked down the breezeway of the Blackwood's private stables. She looked around, trying to see if anyone else was around, her lazy sister obviously wasn't. She walked to Cherry's stall, before going to get her tack and grooming kit. She walked into Cherry's stall, beginning to groom the calm mare before proceeding to tack her up. In no time they were ready and Alison headed to one of the indoor arena's. She pulled out a CD from her pocket and placed it in the radio that was sitting on the stand. She pressed play, led Cherry into the arena and mounted. She had recorded the CD making sure the she had enough time to do all of that. She walked in the middle, standing at A and saluted at the invisible audience. The music started to play, she asked Cherry to trot and controlling it into a passage as the went down the center line, doing a pirouette once she reached X. After this she continued on into a collected canter heading for C and then turning onto the left reign, asking Cherry to do a flying change of lead as she did.

✯Callum Smith✯
[Horses: Voodoo] [Location: Driving Down The Driveway] [Tags: Open]

It was something mesmerising, and something that gave him some nerves as well. It was a new start in a new equestrian center, and he would know nobody. He just hoped that he could make some friends quickly. He watched the scenery of the pastures while his father drove down the dirt road. He couldn't wait to see Voodoo again, and had no doubt that they treated him well during last night's boarding. He also wanted to make sure that his tack trunk had made it as well, since he basically wouldn't be able to ride without that. He just let his mind wonder, exploring the possibilities of this new experience.

(Sorry, this all sucks and I am currently experiencing my assessment week at school.)
Last edited by dea invidia. on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester wife » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:41 am

Savannah had woken up that morning and immediately wanted nothing more than to be in the arena with Whiskey. She wasted no time in getting up, showering, and getting dressed so that she could head to the barn. When she got there, Whiskey was rearing and ready to go. Savannah set about tacking up and getting herself and her horse ready for the day.
Winchester wife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:57 pm

The Albright Crew

Lucy drove the seven horse slate load trailer down the drive. The seven horses that belonged to the three of them where safely tucked inside. The one lone mare was was Wise. Hannah rode shotgun and Dakota sat in the backseat. The horses where loaded in an order that made the most sense,front to back, Jet, then Toper, then Blue followed by Money then Bear, followed by Tee then lastly Wise. It had been a long flight and drive to be here. Lucy was glad to be back, and she looked at her siblings, they seemed like they were in shock. Lucy pulled into the parking lot.
(The best way to do this right now)
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:57 am

Octavia Wilcox|Tags: Open

The drive to her new barn was not too long and she knew this barn would be a happy place for her horses. It, also would be a good place for her. She parked the trailer. It had been a few months of driving on her own and this was her longest drive yet. She hopped out taking a sip of her drink before leaving it to sit for a few while she unloaded her horses. She opened the trailer to reveal a pony she'd grown up riding on. "Hey Tilly" she said as smooth as ever to the mare. She led her slowly to her new stall and opened the door and slipped off the halter. Then, she shut the door and hung up the halter and lead rope. Next, was Caramel. The true pain to ride. She slipped on the mare's halter and lead rope. The mare at first refused to walk out of the trailer. She reared up before she finally trotted out. "You jerk" she sighed. She bopped the lead rope and the mare regained her listening ears. She forced the mare towards her stall and put her in it and quickly threw off the halter and lead rope. Then, in that very moment the mare kicked out and neighed loudly like a nut. Octavia quickly closed the stall door and sighed. "Such a mare" she mumbled. She next led out her other lesson pony. Nemo. She led him out of the trailer and into the barn. Finally, she reached his stall and put him up. She then led Mickey. Her wonder horse. Really, the one that listened the best and was the best in her eyes. Her 'perfect dream' her 'horse of a lifetime'. It meant a lot to her. Either, way the horse quickly followed and went into his stall and she removed his halter. "Good boy Mickey" she said softly.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allo vera » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:14 pm

Lilla Grace Singer
15 years
owns Rio and Magic
tags; Elliot, open
Lil tapped her foot impatiently on the dashboard of Elliot's big white truck. Her feet were propped up, her seat leaned back. Her long curly black hair whipped around her in the wind from the open windows, and she had one delicate hand out the window. When they pulled into the parking lot of Blackwood, the girl hopped out of the truck, taking in the incredible view. She was so excited to be here with all these amazing horses and riders. Lil went to the back of the trailer and let down the door, smiling at the four horses inside.

Jack Singer
18 years
owns Stan and Wonder
tags; Lilla Grace, open
While Jack might not express his excitement as much as his sister, he too was elated to be at Blackwood again. It was a familiar place to him, this being his senior year. It was a familiar place for his horse Stan as well, although it was Wonder's first time here. Elliot had high hopes for the black coated mare, despite her fairly idiotic behavior, she seemed to have outrageous talent. After parking in the lot, he joined Lil at the back of the trailer.
allo vera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me