✦- { Roan University } -✦ open & accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

{Regan}{1}

Postby allo vera » Mon May 22, 2017 8:46 am

|| Regan Genisis
|| Internet Personality
|| Known as "Genigan" online
|| cismale, pansexual
|| tags/open
Regan's phone was making noise and he hated it. The blue-haired boy was still mostly asleep, but his hand floundered around, trying to shut the terrible noise off. It wasn't working, and eventually the boy opened his eyes and grabbed his phone, turning off the alarm sound. He sighed and flopped back on the hotel room bed. He did not want to go to college today. It was his first day, and he was sure it would be full of annoying things. Orientation and the like and just generally death and awfulness. But he had to, it was his moms' wishes. And so he would do it. Really, he was lucky to have gotten a hotel room for the night. If he hadn't been able to score the room, Regan would have had to drive a good 8 hours overnight to get to the school on time. As it was, he had driven yesterday and would just have a quick fifteen minute drive or so for today.

Regan finally got up. He got dressed, wearing a somewhat oversized hoodie and his favorite pair of galaxy patterned jeans. People liked to tell him that he dressed like a girl, but those idiots didn't have like a million youtube subscribers, now did they? Speaking of which -the teal-haired boy pulled out his phone and recorded a short video about his soon to be college orientation. After uploading it to instagram, he made sure all his stuff was packed up and left the hotel.

The drive wasn't long, and soon enough Regan was pulling into the university parking lot. With a sigh, he looked around the buildings that were to be his home for the next several years. He really didn't want to get out of the car, so instead Regan procrastinated, scrolling through a social media feed. His eyes landed on a picture of some incredible waffles, and Regan suddenly realized he'd not yet eaten today. Maybe he could find a cafe of some sort on campus before he was set to do anything.
allo vera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✦- { Roan University } -✦ open & accepting

Postby xXFallenXx » Mon May 22, 2017 2:31 pm

Sterling
Dancer

Sterling walked into campus. Her apartment was only 2 miles from Roan U. And she had no problem saving gas by jogging and NOT driving. She swung her water bottle from her finger, humming and moving her feet, going over some dance routines in her head. Step step, turn, up and 1 2 3, turn jump!. The light shoes on her feet made it easy to minimize the moves so she didn't look ridiculous dancing in the middle of the sidewalk. She laughed out loud as that image played in her mind.

Kaci
Writer

Kaci got out in the parking lot, sighing as he looked at the sky. Maybe he wouldn't be too hot. He pushed his hair back from his face and continued on, sipping on his tea as he went. He knew he had to show a freshman around today but had no idea whom it would be. He kind of hoped it would be Safiya. They were pretty good friends, and he enjoyed her company thoroughly. She understood his blunt humor, and innability to sugarcoat things.
xXFallenXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one!

Postby moonlight, » Mon May 22, 2017 3:34 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
    SAFIYA!

xxxxxxthe loud, buzzing sound of safiya's alarm clock woke the young woman up as she pried open her exhausted, sea blue eyes. she smacked the alarm clock until it eventually stopped ringing, safiya grabbed her glasses from the bedside table and placed them on her freckled nose. she let out a yawn and stretched her arms, then her legs and finally got out of her warm bed. the nocturnal girl dreaded mornings, and usually she was pretty grumpy until she had her morning cup of coffee. she groaned as she finally decided to stop wasting anymore time and finally got dressed. safiya grabbed the outfit she placed out for herself last night on her dresser and quickly got ready for the first day of university. safiya didn't really care about the way she dressed, she always thought as long as she felt comfortable, it didn't matter what she wore. she took the pair of medium washed jeans skinny jeans and wiggled them on her legs then threw on a over sized knit sweater to go on top of a white lace bralette. she placed her feet into a pair of ankle boots then threw her hair up into a high ponytail and then made her way down stairs to leave for school. safiya first said her goodbyes to her family and rubbed her palm between the short-legged dogs ears, she then took the keys from the hook beside the door and hopped into her car. safiya checked the time on her phone and cursed under her breath, it was almost seven o clock. she rushed to the school, praying her shabby car wouldn't break down on the way. finally, safiya arrived to the university, she parked near the front and went to go unload her trunk. safiya walked onto campus, her eyes observing her peers that were already at the university. a slight grin showed upon her lips as she realized that she could finally be on her own for the first time made safiya extremely excited and jittery. her strict parents never allowed safiya to do whatever she wanted and safiya grew up as an only child so her parents were super protective over her. safiya received the keys to her dorm to unpack her things, then she went back on campus to roam around for a bit longer until orientation started. she recognized a man with long, wavy hair that she was lowkey jealous of and ran towards him, "kaci!" she yelled into her cupped hands, safiya then surprised him with a friendly hug.
moonlight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXFallenXx » Mon May 22, 2017 3:45 pm

Kaci
Writer

The 6'4 writer looked down at the small thing that had just plowed into him. He smiled a little when he realized who it was. Not many people hugged him, so it really came as no surprise to see the cute freckled, four-eyed face looking back at him with those two oceans of blue. "Hey Safiya! I was wondering when you were going to show up." He hugged back lightly, then stepped back taking a sip of his tea. "Wait have you had your coffe yet? I don't want to be the victim of your morning wrath." he said. To anyone else, his tone would have been almost rude, but he knew the math genius would sense the humor. "Hell hath no fury like a woman without her coffee." he chuckled, musing over his own joke. He could be funny... Ehhh maybe he should just stick to writing.
xXFallenXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Terrence

Postby JrB » Mon May 22, 2017 4:22 pm

Terrence Hawkins|18|Male|Single|Straight|The athlete|Crush TBA|Location The university|Tags Open
FB/Twitter/IG/SC @TexHawk9

A short while later, Terrence arrived on campus. He pulled onto the main road leading to the university, then he turned towards the main parking garage. He found a spot on the first level (surprisingly) and pulled into it. He wound up just leaving any class items in his car, deciding if he'd need to get something, he'd get it later. For now though, he knew there was a tour. Although he had taken a campus visit before, he figured he'd go along with it anyway, since he didn't have anything better to do that day anyway. He locked his car up and started walking towards the main campus building for the tour, plugging in his earbuds and listening to music as he walked.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparks_tail52 » Mon May 22, 2017 11:56 pm

Dexter
The Rebel Poet

Once he was done, he made the way towards the guide spot, getting there first. He put on his headphones and sat down, listening to some good music he liked. He took out his notebook with lots and lots of writing and started to write an interesting poem. It was a backwards poem, where you read it too to bottom, then bottom to top (this is indeed my poem that I ACTUALLY WROTE)

"It's me."

"Finally, things make sense."

I will never say that

"It's always my fault."

That sounds about right.

"I'm happy with my body."

Stop lying to me brain.

You aren't that stupid.

For once can you say the truth.

You keep telling me I'm a waste, just

Keep going.

These bad thoughts in my head, please don't

Disappear

All these bad thoughts must

Be embraced with open arms.

Hope, happiness, love

Things never to be trusted

These bad thoughts

Are good

Don't you see? Friendships,

Unnecessary.

Being in solitude

Is what I call heaven

A loving home

Do I really need that?

Sadness, guilt, depression

What a delight!

Brain, more of these thoughts are good now

What are you doing?

Brain, you give me more bad thoughts

Good work. (Sarcasm the second time)

You have kept me sad and lonely brain

Taking away my friends and family slowly.

Leaving me as a empty shell

Alone

Wait, stop. Don't make me...

He wrote this for a solid few minutes as people arrived, not looking up at anyone. He was so into the writing moment, that he couldn't pay attention to the rest of the world. Unless someone broke that.

Garnet
The inventor

She asked the ladies where she needed to place her stuff and got the keys. She spent the next few minutes taking a few trips to get all of her stuff into her room. Her inventions were heavy. The guides were starting soon so she would set it up later. She closed the car door once done and made her way to the located spot.

She saw a guy walking towards that same spot with headphones on and wearing a backwards cap and cool shoes. She didn't say anything and walked beside him.
Sparks_tail52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXFallenXx » Tue May 23, 2017 11:58 am

Sterling
Dancer

Sterling hummed, and kept dancing. She was in her own little world, and loved every second of it. She finally arrived at the guide and orientation building. She saw a boy sitting on a bench. Dexter, she remembered his name was. They had seen each other in passing and spoke a few times, but nothing in depth. He was so nice to her, despite his I-Dont-Care outwards appearance. She smiled, happy to see a familiar face. She skipped up to him. "Hey Dexter!" her reddish chocolate eyes were warm and happy, matching her smile. Her twang weaved its way in her voice. "Whatcha writin?"

She had read some of his material before, and really enjoyed the sincerity of the words. They flowed, and grabbed the readers attention. She tried not to crowd him or lean over him. "Mind if I sit? I don't think my guide is here yet." she indicated the spot near him.
xXFallenXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparks_tail52 » Tue May 23, 2017 5:56 pm

Dexter
The Rebel Poet

He felt someone watching him and talking, looking up to see it was his friend, Sterling. She was smiling at him with her chocolately wide eyes. He paused his music and took out his headphones as a sign that he was listening. "Hey." He responded, "And yeah, you can sit down." He said, going back to his writing. He was happy that Sterling had arrived but didn't show it much on his face. He was more concentrated on his work at the moment.

Once he finished, he looked over at her and gave her his book, letting her read it. He thought other opinions were important, more her than other people. "What do you think?" He asked.
Sparks_tail52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXFallenXx » Wed May 24, 2017 1:04 pm

Sterling
Dancer

Sterling sat down next to him while he finished writing, careful not to disturb him. She watched his facination as his hand just flowed the words out, arching and crossing, making a masterpiece. She studied his face as he did so. So intune to his work, you could see in his face the concentration. She was a bit surprised when he suddenly handed her the book, but she accepted and started reading.

She was immediately captured by the feeling of hopelessness that emmitted from the words as she started reading. She looked back at his face, a little sad. She then read it backwards, as the poet had intended. Her face lit up as the tone of the words shifted to be more personally empowering. She finished and looked back up at him with a smile. "That's wonderful Dex! I love how each way you read it, the sound and emotion shifts in the opposite direction. It's briliant."
xXFallenXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{Regan}{2}

Postby allo vera » Wed May 24, 2017 2:13 pm

|| Regan Genisis
|| Internet Personality
|| Known as "Genigan" online
|| cismale, pansexual
|| tags/mentions sterling and dexter
Regan did manage to find a cafe. It was small and crowded, but it served coffee and that was good enough for him. The boy took the cup gratefully when it was handed to him, and gave a laugh at how horribly they'd managed to screw up his name. "Reginald" it read in sloppy handwriting. How had they managed to get the name Reginald from Regan? The boy had no idea. But he wasn't too concerned about the cup, just the warm liquid paradise that was contained within. He took a sip and closed his eyes in bliss. His comfort couldn't last too long, however, as Regan realized he needed to get to the main office for this tour thing.

After asking directions from a nearby student, Regan set across campus. One person recognized him, a bouncy-haired girl who asked for a quick photo. Regan was happy to oblige. He had been curious whether or not anyone here would know or care who he was. It wasn't like Regan was Oprah or anything, but really he was becoming a bit well known. It was both amazing and terrifying at the same time. Who knew that his weekend hobby would have turned out like this?

Regan found the main office with ease and took a seat across from two other people, a boy and a girl. They sat close together and seemed to be in deep conversation, Regan wondered if they were dating or something. He sat quietly, not bothering them. Instead, the bright haired boy pulled out his phone and texted his aunt/mom to let her know that he'd arrived at the campus safely. Smiling at her replies, Regan waited for whatever was happening next.
allo vera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me