davenport high | high school | v.2 | open and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

davenport high | high school | v.2 | open and accepting

Postby mr. benezedrine » Wed May 17, 2017 4:53 am

┌─── ─ ───xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

welcome to davenport high, a public school just off
      the beaches in california. davenport is home to the
      fighting knights. of course sports mean a lot to this
      small town, but they aren't everything. they actually
      pride themselves on their other things like theater or
      the arts. there is a lot more than meets the eyes here
      in davenport, california.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx──── ─ ──┘
Last edited by mr. benezedrine on Wed May 17, 2017 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
mr. benezedrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby mr. benezedrine » Wed May 17, 2017 4:56 am

one . follow all of cs rules. two . you may have as
      many characters as you'd like three . pm to reserve
      spots; all others will be ignored.
      four . reservations
      last for twenty four(24) hours from time i answered
      the message. five . please write at least two lines; wb
      is understandable but not all the time. six . real face
      claim only. seven . use your own forms; pm me if you
      need one. eight . no crushing/dating your own characters;
      there is allowed past relationships though. nine . all
      forms are to be posted on the discussion thread!

Last edited by mr. benezedrine on Wed May 17, 2017 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
mr. benezedrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cliques / groups

Postby mr. benezedrine » Wed May 17, 2017 5:08 am

JOCKS
(2/15)
- oliver s/18/male
- pilar s/17/female
- simon g./18/male
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
CHEERLEADERS
(0/15)
- veronica c./17/female
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
'QUEEN BEES'
(6/6)
- serpentine m./18/female
- madeline i./18/female
- tiffany/17/female
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CLASS CLOWNS
(1/10)
- acer r./18/male
- ross m./17/male
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
REBELS
(4/6)
- nyx a./18/female
- name/age/solitary
- name/age/ swag
- mack/18/female
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
SKATERS
(2/10)
- aquila t./18/male
- maddox r./18/male
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THEATER
(2/25)
- name/age/chubkit
- seth d/17/male
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
ARTISTS
(3/15)
- name/age/chubkit
- zayne m./18/male
- sabella v./16/female
- jack h./17/male
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
WRITERS
(2/15)
- lydia r/17/female
- colton d/17/male
- phaedra m./17/female
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender

GEEKS
(1/15)
- barbara i./18/female
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
MUSICIANS
(3/8)
- name/age/solitary
- luciana p/16/female
- river f/17/female
- finn h./17/male
- name/age/gender
TECHS
(2/15)
- name/age/ swag
- jessamine s/17/female
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender

HIPSTERS
(2/10)
- name/age/
- brielle l/16/female
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
OTHER
(1/15)
- mya e./16/female
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
- name/age/gender
Last edited by mr. benezedrine on Tue May 23, 2017 3:37 am, edited 7 times in total.
mr. benezedrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

up coming events [pm with ideas]

Postby mr. benezedrine » Wed May 17, 2017 5:10 am

SCHOOL FORMAL
DANCE

every year davenport high throws an
extravagant dance to welcome on the
new years of school. this years theme
is 'under the lights'.

time happening ; page 15-20
in role play time ; the friday of school
start.

FESTIVAL
CARNIVAL

the day after the dance, the scho
ol does a three sixty; putting up t
the best festival/carnival around.
filled with local bands and rides!

time happening ; page ???
in role play time ; second week.

xxxxxxx

TRIP TO :
BRAZIL

after three years of fun raising, the
students who choose to go will be
going on a two week trip to brazil
to go sight seen!

time happening ; page ???
in role play time ; one month
into school??
mr. benezedrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relationships

Postby mr. benezedrine » Fri May 19, 2017 4:21 am

♡ - person one likes person two
♥ - they like each other
❥ - they have broken up.
♖ - person one and two are best friends
♜ - person one and two are enemies.

none yet!~
mr. benezedrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: davenport high | high school | v.2 | open and accepting

Postby mr. benezedrine » Sat May 20, 2017 1:22 pm

/ . Oliver Shermans . /
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ oli ] [ jock ] [ location : school parking lot ] [ tagged : open ] [ mentions : none ]
[ word count : 288 ]

oliver hated school, he guessed most teens hated school though so he was no different than the rest of the populous. he couldn't stand sitting in one class room for an hour just to move to another class with three to five minutes in between just to sit in another room for another hour and do that on repeat for the next seven classes of the day. school was a waste of time. a lot of the stuff taught forgotten mere seconds after 'learning' it. the only silver lining in this rain cloud was that you had small amounts of time speaking with friends you'd otherwise never speak to again, not to mention the sports they provided. the last one more geared towards jocks, but hey; he was one. oliver was a huge jock, he loved all sports; even golf which had to be one of the most boring sports ever. oliver was probably the meaty-est of meat heads, being involved in basically all the sports the school had to offer in one way or another.

oli let out a slow breath, still debating if he would actually like to appear on the first day of school. it wouldn't be wise to skip out, if he had any plans on playing football this year, attendance would be a key point for him and he shouldn't tempt himself. of course e couldn't really convince himself not to, instead sticking close to his 2017 chevy silverado in-case he needed to make a quick escape. oli watched as students walked towards the school doors; the day warm already, he was already planning what other more fun things he could be doing today instead of sitting through the introductions of each class. he was faced with one question; to go to school or skip out and doing something funner.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

/ . Serpentine Meyers . /
[ pen/penny ] [ queen bee ] [ location : main hall ] [ tagged : madeline ] [ mentions : tiffany ]
[ word count : 360 ]

school was like a grand playground; and she just so happened to play her way to the top of jungle gym. being on one the head spots of the school had it's perks and of course cons. serpentine loved school, probably one of the few that could actually say that. the girl, at her very base, a very social person so being surrounded by two thousand plus people each day was like a dream come true. she wasn't one of those evil queens, not like tiffany who had to be the nastiest girl in the school or madeline who was more arrogant than any person penny has ever meant. of course penny had her days of evil, she wasn't some saint and she'd never claim to be but she also tried with all her being to not be an evil dictator like the other queens seemed to try to be.

serpentine walked into the school, head phones pulled over her ears as she blasted her music into her eardrums, humming very softly along to the song. she grinned and waved when people waved to her, heading down the hall towards her locker. she wasn't exactly paying much attention as she bumped into someone, eyes widening once she realized what she had done. the dark haired female quickly took off her head phones, quickly apologizing to whoever she'd just bumped into; quickly realizing it was on of the other queens, at least it wasn't tiffany though. madeline was probably the only other queen she could really deal with, or even remotely got along with. sure, a lot of things about the girl irked her but penny didn't hate her so that was a good thing. "i'm so sorry madeline, i wasn't paying any attention; like always." she said, smiling sheepishly at the other female. "i should really keep my head out of clouds, silly me." she added in, realizing the girl was probably going to be upset with her and just hoping if she kept a light enough tone a fight wouldn't ensure. it was a major flaw of hers, she wouldn't stand for madeline or anyone talking down to her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

/ . Acer Rivers . /
[ ace/nol/rivers ] [ class clown ] [ location : cafeteria ] [ tagged : open ] [ mentions : none ]
[ word count : xxx ]

-- will edit in later --

/ . Aquila Tremplay . /
[ quil ] [ skater ] [ location : court yard ] [ tagged : open ] [ mentions : none ]
[ word count : xxx ]

-- will edit in later --
mr. benezedrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Sat May 20, 2017 1:52 pm

⚜️ Mack//rebel// currently in a love triangle//her outfit//tags~open

Life, it’s pretty complicated, but even more complicated for mack. She lives on her own at age 18 and illegally fights for money. Her mornings are usually filled with epsom salt and advil and her days end at the hospital. Today was different, she is going to school. Full of arrogant jocks and show off cheerleaders. Her alarm clock beeped for the seventh time that morning indicating that if mack didn’t get up now she would be late….

Mack tumbled out of bed hitting the ground with a large crash! She quickly stood up and stumbled over to her dresser, pulling out her black crop top and jean cutt off jacket, she slipped her night shirt off and pulled the crop top on and then the jacket. The drawer squeaked as she pulled out a black pair of ripped jeans, she struggled to get them on but eventually did. She yawned and looked in the mirror, a slight purple mark making its way on her jawline, she grumbled and rubbed it gently wincing at the pain.

She pulled her hair up into a messy bun and applied her daily uses of makeup, she took one last look in the mirror before leaving her apartment and walking down the street to her car which was parked in the parking garage.

Soon arriving at the school, mack hesitated sitting in the car, the engine off and the car parked. She grabbed her backpack and got out, walking up to the school her combat boots making small taps on the ground, she made her way to the front before deciding to sit down in the front for a tad longer, she found a tree and sat down her back leaning up against the rough bark. She unzipped her backpack and pulled out a small sketchbook and started sketching the school.

🦋 Tiff//queen bee// dating Oliver // her outfit//tags~Oliver

Tiff, woke up bright and early and got ready for school, her usual pink outfit. She put her hair into a fishtail braid and slipped on her shoes before applying a layer of lip gloss to her plump lips, she ran a hand through her hair and swiftly grabbed her car keys and headed out the door. Her hair swung side to side as she walked over to her car, she unlocked the car and slipped in.

Soon, arriving at school her heart beat faster, she had to make an impression let everyone know she was in charge of this school and no one was telling her other wise. She got out of the car and walked up to the school soon seeing her handsome boyfriend Oliver, she snuck up behind him...he seemed to be thinking about something and she guessed it was about going to school or not.

She snaked her arms around him and brought her lips to his ear “ what are you thinking about?” she asked before unwrapping her arms and moving so she was standing in front of him, she slightly tilted her head awaiting an answer. Her parents were gone all week due to business, which meant Tiff would probably be a bit more on the edge then usual.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Sat May 20, 2017 2:26 pm

pilar sault - jock
(feeling : normal)(location : courtyard) (tagged : open)
──────────────────────────────────
pilar locked the car behind her as she headed into the school. it was her dad's car, something he left behind after he went into rehab, he even payed for it in full so she never had to worry about that. at the moment she felt best whenever she was out of the house, whether that was school or just in town, she felt calmer somehow. as she walked she wrapped her waist length hair into a high bun, it looked awful after early morning practice but she never cared. the field was where she could let go, get out any nervous energy she had and just be.. pilar. the soccer queen, future pro.

pilar reached up ran her finger down the small scar on her skin. it was not large but still noticeable. she could remember it like it was yesterday.. the clock was ticking down, she ran to intercept and the girl just slipped forward, falling back. pilar had been too close, the girl taller than pilar and the cleat had just scratched against her face. the soccer player liked it, gave her character. after a moment she decided on the courtyard and sat down in the grass, eyes going to her phone as she checked her messages.

jessamine srisati - tech
(feeling : dedicated) (location : library) (tagged : open)
────────────────────────────────────────────────
school was a place of paradise for jessa. it was her domain, somewhere where she excelled in everything she did. besides for gym but her anemia was an excuse for that. her mind drifted ever so slightly as she biked up to the school, almost tilting over when she hit a particularly deep hole and she looked around, embarrassed about the move. she had to remind herself that she didn't care, she couldn't let anything get to her if she was going to reach her dream.

jessa chained her bike to the rack, something she really didn't need to do. who would take such a bike that looked more like it belonged in a trash heap than a school. after a quick check of the time the techy headed immediately to the library, side bag close to her side. it contained her laptop, her most prized possession and the only present she had received for her birthday last year. it had been a struggle to get and she had cried and cried and cried. jessa dropped onto a seat, pulled out the laptop and started it up. as a way to make extra cash she often worked as a freelance coder and that was what she had to work on today. a hum could be heard from her as she worked.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astarion. » Sat May 20, 2017 2:42 pm

𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕨𝕟

(role. MUSICIAN age. seventeen crush. seth, aquila, love triangle location. courtyard)

river let out a small sigh. looking at herself in the car mirror, she stared at her reflection.
she brushed through her long, white, hair; a small grin coming to her clear face. river looked out at
the courtyard, and she got butterflies in her stomach. where ever she went, she would always get that
feeling.

river reached into her teal backpack, and pulled out her phone. she pursed her lips when she saw no
notifications, which she was used to since she wasn't that active on social media. river looked out the
car window, and sighed again. she opened the door, grabbing her bag and items before she went, and
stepped out. river was wearing a romper, and of course, white converse. she tucked her hair behind her
ear, and slammed the door, which was an accident; the force created a powerful (scary) sound and she
jumped slightly. river frowned and looked around, hoping no one saw or heard her.
astarion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

v.c {1} s.g {1} r.m {1}

Postby landogate » Sat May 20, 2017 3:02 pm

𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒕𝒉

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

the alarm clock started to beep at six-thirty. at first veronica whacked the box into silence. when it began to ring again she groggily sat up in bed and smacked it again. her feet touched the perfectly placed white slippers that sat next to her bed and trudged down the hall to the kitchen where her mother sat drinking tea. her father was in the living room, turning the tv onto the news.

"morning, ma. how'd you sleep?" ronnie reached into the fridge and grasped the jug of orange juice and a cold glass. she poured herself a small glass and finished it quickly. ronnie and her mother made small talk before she broke away and raced into the bathroom to get ready.

she fished her hair into a high pony tail, packed her cheer leading uniform into her backpack along with her phone charger and quickly snapped a photo in the mirror of her outfit, a dark green jacket that was way too big for her, black jeans, some graphic tee from one of her former relationships and brown boots. she put a caption on the photo and published it. turning out of her bathroom she sang a half-hearted goodbye and walked out the door and to her car. veronica pulled out of the drive and began her way to school, all the while her phone began to get more and more notifications as time passed. she pulled into the school car park and noticed that many spots were still available. she mumbled a 'score' under her breath and parked closet to the main entrance.

[ ronnie ] [ ♀ ] [ seventeen ] [ cheerleader ] [ location: outside of school ] [ tags: ]

𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏

the morning was always hectic. simon's mother was racing around trying to remember when she put her keys while hans and he fought over who got the last of the cereal. simon always won, since he was 'the next big varsity football player' as quoted by his dad. simon always made up for it though, he always bought hans something sweet from work home, and then all was forgiven.

simon moved in between in family's movements, he slipped outside after getting dressed. he would have proffered to get in a work out before school but it just gave him more motivation to push himself harder in the afternoon following the school day. he waited near his small car for maybe five minutes before he called out, "hansy, i have to get to school!" he dropped his younger brother off at school every monday, wednesday and thursday and picked him up every friday. soon enough the younger boy came out with a bag looking larger than he was. he slung it off his shoulders and placed it in the backseat.

"you've gotta' be quicker on these mornings. i've got to get into school early so i can train." his brother just rolled his eyes, mumbling something about 'but you always train.' quickly dropping his younger brother off simmo bid a goodby and went on his way, eventually pulling up to the school parking lot. he wasn't so lucky that morning and pulled into one up the back.
    simon got out of his car and locked it, jogging to school and eventually the courtyard where he spotted pilar sault. he waved and jogged over, "morning soccer queen!"

[ simmo ] [ ♂ ] [ eighteen ] [ jock ] [ location: courtyard ] [ tags: pilar ]

𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒘𝒔

walking to school had it's benefits for sure, he saw all the popular jocks and cheerleaders drive there cars paid by their parents and the geeks and hipster who got the bus to school and really he should have been on them too. but his mother had become so worried recently, about what happens on those buses when there's no more than five people and ross really did try to win his mother over but was still forced to walk to school.

ross made a detour and stopped by a cafe he used to visit every sunday. he ordered a green tea with too many sugars and went about his way sneaking into school past a group of girls. truly on the outside he was a lovable, funny clown but on the inside he was extremely introverted and lonely. he attributed the lonely part to his past.

[ rossie ] [ ♂ ] [ seventeen ] [ class clown ] [ location: near class ] [ tags: ]
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me