davenport high | high school | v.2 | open and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

v.c {2} s.g {2}

Postby landogate » Sun May 21, 2017 2:12 pm

π’—π’†π’“π’π’π’Šπ’„π’‚ π’„π’“π’‚π’˜π’•π’‰

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

grabbing her keys, bag and quickly topping up her lip gloss one last time she exited her car, walking swiftly to the main entrance of school - what a drag that place was. looking to her left she saw oliver and tiff together, a happy couple really. she passed simon green on the way to the football pitch most likely. she gracefully shifted around the piles of freshmen that littered the front of the school, she slipped into the school.

silence was the first thing that came over her, down the hall she could see someone else but she didn't pay any attention to them.
    unlocking her lock on the locker she mumbled the numbers aloud. "five, two, three, nine." and quickly opened it eager to get her things and go, the wave of school kids would be easier to get through if she had already gotten her books. closing her locker up she turned around to walk back outside and socialize for a while. the drag of school normally meant that there was "no talking" inside of class.

she briskly walked into the courtyard, seeing more and more people she somewhat knew, though not many cheerleaders. she supposed that was because try-outs hadn't happened yet, though veronica was bound to get in anyway. she had done so ever since she arrived at davenport high. veronica moved to a bench, and pulled out her phone, seeing a message from one of her numerous ex's. she ignored it and continued to go through her phone, eventually pulling up her schedule.

[ ronnie ] [ ♀ ] [ seventeen ] [ cheerleader ] [ location: her locker/courtyard ] [ tags: ]

π’”π’Šπ’Žπ’π’ π’ˆπ’“π’†π’†π’

the smile simon wore was gleaming. he chuckled lightly when pilar called him the 'football king.' "unfortunately i didn't. i had to drop hans off again. i don't know why he cant just take the bus." the jock sighed, "i'm just going to have to put in more effort tonight. i can see that you've trained though." he noted the messy hair pilar seemed to always sport.

simon looked up while he conversed, more people had moved into the courtyard, freshmen stood in small groups of friends and others stood alone, always looking around. school had been daunting at first, it was just a part of life, the new school, new curriculum and new struggles,like the extended math homework his teacher from last year had given him. "what have you got now?" the jock asked, he hadn't really checked what subjects he had that day.

[ simmo ] [ β™‚ ] [ eighteen ] [ jock ] [ location: courtyard ] [ tags: pilar ]
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: davenport high | high school | v.2 | open and accepting

Postby .-Tired-. » Sun May 21, 2017 2:57 pm

οΌ°ο½ˆο½ο½…ο½„ο½’ο½ 1kiyama! βœ‘
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(age) seventeen // (role) writer // (crush) ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°)Someone~// (outfit) bloop // (location) hallways // (tagged) maddox // (word count) two hundred 'n fourty

Yelping at the sudden voice she saw that it was Maddy. Nodding slighting at his question, she spoke, still a little shaken from the sudden voice. "S-Somewhat. Now I don't have to do... farm work all day...?" She spoke as she tilted her head to the side and blinked a few times before realizing she wasn't hallucinating for once. Maddy had brought a snake to school. Now, let's get this one fact clear. She worked on a farm, so a snake was far from her list of fears, she was not a stereotypical girl afraid of bugs and reptiles. "Maddox... why.. is there a snake coming out of your bag..?" Se whispered quietly to him while looking around the halls and making sure no one was watching them so se pointed to it slightly.

Phaedra was anything but afraid of the snake, it actually made her feel more comfortable really. She had a love for animals(obviously, she lives and works on a farm) so having one around made her feel happier and safe. She was slightly afraid to touch it, as she knew it had no idea of who she was really so it could possibly bite her. She held onto Maddox's shoulders for a moment and turned him so people couldn't really see the snake at that moment in time. She didn't want her senior getting in trouble. "I-its a cute snake.. b-but why bring 'em?" She asked the skater quietly.
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Mon May 22, 2017 2:29 am

M A R I N - S C H R E A V E
    Female // Age: 17 // Queen Bee // Outfit: here // Crush: open // Tags: open // Mentions: none // Location: bench near locker

Marin stifled a yawn as she came up to her locker. She looked around her at the bustling halls and sighed. 'ugh, so many damn people' she thought. She slid her backpack off her shoulder, before turning the dial on her lock. She pulled the locker open, exposing it's empty insides. Unzipping her backpack, she pulled out the locker shelf she had bought, setting it up in her locker. Then she grabbed the heaping load of textbooks from her bag as well, pushing them onto the shelf. She looked through her backpack, making sure she wasn't forgetting anything. Marin pulled out her schedule, grabbing the few books she'd need. She took one last look at her locker, before slamming it shut and clicking the lock into place. She'd decorate it later.

Shoving her textbooks into her backpack, Marin looked around for one of her squad. She couldn't spot any of them, so she decided to head to a bench nearby. She flopped down onto the bench, whipping out her cell phone. She began scrolling through social media,
    laughing at the occasional meme. She opened up her camera, making sure her makeup looked ok, before switching back to social media.
    x
    ghostie [❀] em
    they/she | art shop
    ━━━━━━━━━━
    "i do love nothing
    in the world so well
    as you- is not
    that strange?"
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(Β») -- i cry a little when i think of letting go.

Postby vash the stampede. » Mon May 22, 2017 2:52 am

A L E X A N D E RxxD A L T O N
    location ;; outside of the school. tags ;; brie. outfit ;; x. mood ;; eh -- okay.

having arrived school way before most people [ just to take pictures of the sunrise ], alexander, with his camera slung around
    his neck, closed his eyes as he reveled in the morning glow of the sun. he let out a deep sigh before he opened his eyes again,
    spotting brie walking up the steps. "morning, brie." he waved as he stood, taking a place beside the girl. "ready for school to
    start?" while it was his last year at davenport, he tried to get to know the underclassmen as much as possible, try to make the
    m feel good about school. if you count throwing cheesy jokes and corny pick up lines as making them feeling better about sch
    ool. [ooc; cx] but, he always tried, in his own weird way. some people were hard to please, like the queen bees. though
    he only really knows one, lola rivera, as they're in the same grade and actually really do know each other.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Mon May 22, 2017 3:45 am

Female // Age: 17 // Queen Bee // Outfit: here // Crush: open // Tags: seth // Mentions: none // Location: bench near locker

Marin yawned again. 'Ugh, why am I so tired today?!' she thought to herself. She checked the time before shutting her phone off.
    Checking her reflection in the black screen, she shoved her phone back into her pocket, standing up from the bench. She spotted Seth a few steps away from her, so she walked over to him. "hey, Seth" she said, coming to stand in front of him. She looked him up and down, taking in his appearance. He had definitely gotten better looking over the summer.

Marin yawned for the millionth time this morning. She decided she'd need to grab some coffee from the cafeteria before class. She turned back to Seth. "how was your summer?" she asked him, leaning against the wall.
    x
    ghostie [❀] em
    they/she | art shop
    ━━━━━━━━━━
    "i do love nothing
    in the world so well
    as you- is not
    that strange?"
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Maddox 3

Postby ΚŸα΄œα΄„Ιͺᴏᴜs » Mon May 22, 2017 6:59 am

Maddox S. Ryce ↣ Eighteen ↣ Senior, Skater ↣ School hallway ↣ No interest ↣ Clothing ↣ Phaedra

Maddox stepped aside as he startled the writer, softly chuckling in response. "I'm sorry, didn't mean to scare ya." he calmly uttered as he gripped his cap to adjust it. His orbs focused on hers, though indecipherable whether he was looking at her or somewhere else due to his onyx shades. He could tell she was focused on something else. What was it? Did he have something on his shoulder? Though he was unaware at the time, her gentle question would answer his. It was one that was in no need of answering, instead He would simply reply with a shift of his head. A genuine smile would crawl across his face as she pointed it out. "Gosh, this snake doesn't know when to quit it." he grunted. "Might as well introduce you to him while he's out and about." he whispered as she turned him to avoid attention.

Maddy remained in the awkward position whilst twisting his body to unlock his locker and nestle his backpack inside it. He then would fix his posture so that his whole body was facing locker. His broad shoulders and somewhat muscular body blocking the scene yet allowing a spot for Phaedra to see. Placing a flat palm before his scaly friend, he allowed it to voluntarily slither upon it and ball up. "This is Ajax, my Piebald ball python.. he's also my source of comfort." he introduced with a silky tone, his words flowing off of his tongue with ease. "He's really calm if you wanna pet him. Knowing you, you ain't afraid of these guys huh?" he would allow a playful snicker to slip out, gently nudging his shoulder against hers. "His presence just makes me get through the day." his finger softly grazed against the snakes ebony head, watching as his forked tongue flicker here in there for Phaedra's scent.
ΚŸα΄œα΄„Ιͺᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Mon May 22, 2017 8:59 am

ο½ο½‰ο½Œο½ο½’ ο½“ο½ο½•ο½Œο½” - ο½Šο½ο½ƒο½‹
(feeling : happy)(location : courtyard) (tagged : simon)
──────────────────────────────────
pilar reached up to bounce the bun with her hand at the mention of it, the dampness from her last minute shower was still there. she had never noticed it as a trademark before then. "Well you know how siblings are," she laughed lightly, "they always need something,"

at the mention of class, pilar frowned slightly, "oh, I have, um.. one minute," the soccer player reached into her bag, pushing aside folders and binders for the loose paper that was her schedule. it came out with a slightly crumbled bottom but not too bad considering she could have slipped it between the flaps of one of her folders, "..I have english, humanities, ew," pilar could never wrap her head around it, even in writing she could never get what people meant. emotions were just so foreign to her and reading them on faces was hard, paper was even harder. simon wasn't as hard as some, and pilar was grateful for that. "how about you? is your worst class first too?"

ο½Šο½…ο½“ο½“ο½ο½ο½‰ο½Žο½… srisati - ο½”ο½…ο½ƒο½ˆ

(feeling : annoyed) (location : library) (tagged : open)
────────────────────────────────────────────────
school was a place of paradise for jessa. it was her domain, somewhere where she excelled in everything she did. besides for gym but her anemia was an excuse for that. her mind drifted ever so slightly as she biked up to the school, almost tilting over when she hit a particularly deep hole and she looked around, embarrassed about the move. she had to remind herself that she didn't care, she couldn't let anything get to her if she was going to reach her dream.

jessa chained her bike to the rack, something she really didn't need to do. who would take such a bike that looked more like it belonged in a trash heap than a school. after a quick check of the time the techy headed immediately to the library, side bag close to her side. it contained her laptop, her most prized possession and the only present she had received for her birthday last year. it had been a struggle to get and she had cried and cried and cried. jessa dropped onto a seat, pulled out the laptop and started it up. as a way to make extra cash she often worked as a freelance coder and that was what she had to work on today. a hum could be heard from her as she worked however it did not last long, and in the end she bent over to rest her forehead on the laptop's edge and groaned.
Last edited by querencia on Mon May 22, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taetxe » Mon May 22, 2017 9:05 am

ο»Ώο½“ο½…ο½”ο½ˆ β™₯ ο½„ο½ο½—ο½“ο½ο½Ž
    high school junior ; reputation theater kid & popular ; feeling okay ; at davenport high school, hallway ; tagging marin ; mentioning no one ; status is single, crushing on river, side of a love triangle
    ────────────────────────────────────────────

As the blonde guy swept his hair off of his face, Seth strolled into the school, backpack over his arm. A small part of him was still tired, but who could blame him? A full two months of being able to sleep in is a temporary relief, but torture when it's over. Seth skimmed past the crowds of people wanting to make it in as well, before stopping to come to his locker. It wasn't long before he came to see a clear familiar face making her way through the crowd and to stop in front of him to greet him. He smiled, and gave a small nod at the pretty popular girl. "Hey Marin." He greeted, looking forward to catching up with a fellow friend at the school. Though she was in fact one of the queen bees, unlike most of the others, Seth has come to like Marin. She and Lola did what none of the other queens did, treat people with respect. That's the kind of people he looked up to. The ones who didn't let popularity get the best of them.

Being asked about his summer brought back memories, and he let out a small sigh as he put his stuff in the locker. Class didn't start for a little, so he would just catch up, and maybe get some coffee before class started. "Pretty good. My goal to score more auditions last summer was a total bust, kept losing track. But on the bright side, I got to return to my hometown for a little bit, and not almost come in contact with a tornado. Go figure." He said with a cheeky grin, as he shut the small locker door, leaning on it afterwards. "How was your's?" Also, another thing came to notice about her, and it didn't take long for him to blurt it out. "Did you get your hair re-done?" He asked, noticing a small difference. Of course, maybe she didn't get it re-done. But it did look really nice, he couldn't just keep quiet about it.

word count: 344

ο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο½ƒο½ο½Œο½”ο½ο½Ž β™₯ ο½„ο½ο½Žο½‰ο½…ο½Œο½“
    high school junior ; reputation writer ; feeling okay ; at davenport high school, hallway ; tagging no one ; mentioning no one ; status is single, crushing on mya

People always say that high school is simply the worst. And in a way, it is. The hallways are filled with people that wear too much acne lotion, perfume, and guys are always discussing who's going to be the first one to take the next pretty girl home from dances like the prom or so. And the stress of finals, exams, pop quizzes and trying to fit in didn't help. Those are usually the only agonizing parts. But for Colton, he loves it. Well, not the fitting in or the typical teenage hallway smell or anything. But he loved studying. He was always the guy in class who seems to be the farthest ahead of anyone in the class academically. Though it's not always true, he was a classic nerd. Which made him not exactly excited, but looking forward to going back to school. To learn. Not for the trashy people who always try to bully him, but get caught before they can.

Colton rode down the road in his classic car, and he seemed to be behind by that blonde popular guy. Seth, he thought that's what his name is? Whatever. The first thing he knew he had to do when he got there was probably to sort out his time with the newspaper. Don't get him wrong, he hated being on camera, and having to interview some of the snobbiest people. But he did love writing articles, and it did give him a headstart so when he can hopefully major in journalism after high school. That's really what he was focusing on. But right now, he just needed to focus on his parking spot, which he almost lost to someone else but was able to swoop in. He got a few people yelling at him and honking their horns, which made him cringe, but he quickly overlooked it. He got his backpack filled with stuff he found was necessary to hold onto, and shut the door, as he quickly moved onto the inside of the school two minutes later.

word count: 341

ο»Ώο½‚ο½’ο½‰ο½…ο½Œο½Œο½…Β  β™₯Β  ο½Œο½ο½–ο½…ο½Žο½„ο½…ο½’ο»Ώ
    high school junior ; reputation hipster & artist ; feeling calm ; at davenport high school, hallway ; tagging alexander ; no one ; status is single w/ no crush or interest, none currently planned

Driving down the parking lot in her silver Jeep, Brie took off her beanie to let her aqua blue hair run along with the wind, feeling relief in her head afterwards. She liked beanies, but sometimes, the fuzzy sensation drives her nuts. Especially with long hair that's incredibly hard to take care of. She tossed it onto her floorboard to replace it with a black, slightly oversized fedora and put the Jeep in park. Dark, round shades covered her eyes as she tossed her backpack over her shoulder, and opened the door, swinging her legs over to jump off. She quickly shut the door to move on from the car and onto the sidewalk. Brie was a bit of an early bird, so she seemed to get there a bit early. Not as early as Alexander, but shortly after he gets there. She quietly sighed as she walked up the steps to spot Alex from a few seconds away. "Hey, camera boy." She greeted with a small amused smile, turning to look at him. As she continued to walk by step with him, she let out a small sigh, as she shook her head lightly. "When am I ever ready, Alex?" She said gently, giving a small smirk as she took off her shaded Harry Potter like sunglasses, and attaching it to her shirt. "Still can't believe this is your last year." She said, a bit surprised herself how he was soon to graduate at the end of the year. If he plays his cards right, which he seems to be accomplishing so far.

word count: 264

ο»Ώο½Œο½•ο½ƒο½‰ο½ο½Žο½ β™₯ prior
    high school junior ; reputation musician ; feeling okay ; at davenport high school, hallway ; tagging no one ; mentioning no one ; status is single w/ no crush or interest, no current plans

Lucy (is open, wip)
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Mon May 22, 2017 9:15 am

Female // Age: 17 // Queen Bee // Outfit: here // Crush: open // Tags: seth // Mentions: none // Location: bench near locker

Marin smiled as Seth swept his hair out of his face. It was one of the quirks she liked about him. Marin let out another yawn. She was looking forward to catching up with a friend. One of the things she liked about him was that he was really genuine, and didn't seem to care too much that she was a "queen bee" per say. "Aw, that sucks!" she said, her voice full of sympathy. He was a really good actor, he deserved so much more from it. She sighed. "And lucky you! I guess it was nice seeing your family and stuff again too?" she added, smiling.

Marin blushed slightly at the blonde boy's comment. She twirled the ends of her hair around her finger once, before looking back up at Seth. "Oh, i just got it cut" she said, unsure of what to make of it. She wasn't used to people, especially guys, noticing differences in her hair. "But thank you for noticing" she added, worried that she might have made him feel bad. She looked down again, suddenly bashful. "does it look ok? i was worried about getting it cut different and..." she said, stopping herself when she realized she was babbling. "sorry, i'm just...um...nevermind. Does it look OK though?" she asked, looking down.
[233 words]
    x
    ghostie [❀] em
    they/she | art shop
    ━━━━━━━━━━
    "i do love nothing
    in the world so well
    as you- is not
    that strange?"
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taetxe » Mon May 22, 2017 9:46 am

ο»Ώο½“ο½…ο½”ο½ˆ β™₯ ο½„ο½ο½—ο½“ο½ο½Ž
    high school junior ; reputation theater kid & popular ; feeling okay ; at davenport high school, hallway ; tagging marin ; mentioning no one ; status is single, crushing on river, side of a love triangle

Seth nodded gently as she spoke to him afterwards. Her sympathetic response left him with a small chuckle, as he shook his head. "Naw, it's all good. Davenport may not be as clever as Los Angeles, but we manage." He said with a small smirk, shrugging it off. During the whole 'lucky' stage, he gave a small nod, as he came to respond. "Oh yeah, definitely! It's always nice to go see your family again. Leaving Arizona still has taken a toll on me. But I'm definitely not complaining. This place is just as nice. If you excuse all the Tom Cruise minions." He said with a slight smile, feeling slightly lightened up over that comment.

Hearing about her newest haircut caused Seth to raise his eyebrows in interest. He knew it! She had to have got it done. He knew there was something new about it. Then she started to ramble, which caused him to grin and let out a small laugh. That was pretty cute how she got nervous started rambling over it. Somehow, he liked it when girls get nervous over what his compliments. But not like a fearful way, of course not. But the awkwardness of accepting a compliment was cute to see. Then he nodded slightly, and gave a small smile. "Hey, don't worry.. You look great. Really." He reassured, not wanting to make her feel worse. But he did mean what he say, without a doubt.

word count: 242

ο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο½ƒο½ο½Œο½”ο½ο½Ž β™₯ ο½„ο½ο½Žο½‰ο½…ο½Œο½“
    high school junior ; reputation writer ; feeling okay ; at davenport high school, hallway ; tagging no one ; mentioning no one ; status is single, crushing on mya

People always say that high school is simply the worst. And in a way, it is. The hallways are filled with people that wear too much acne lotion, perfume, and guys are always discussing who's going to be the first one to take the next pretty girl home from dances like the prom or so. And the stress of finals, exams, pop quizzes and trying to fit in didn't help. Those are usually the only agonizing parts. But for Colton, he loves it. Well, not the fitting in or the typical teenage hallway smell or anything. But he loved studying. He was always the guy in class who seems to be the farthest ahead of anyone in the class academically. Though it's not always true, he was a classic nerd. Which made him not exactly excited, but looking forward to going back to school. To learn. Not for the trashy people who always try to bully him, but get caught before they can.

Colton rode down the road in his classic car, and he seemed to be behind by that blonde popular guy. Seth, he thought that's what his name is? Whatever. The first thing he knew he had to do when he got there was probably to sort out his time with the newspaper. Don't get him wrong, he hated being on camera, and having to interview some of the snobbiest people. But he did love writing articles, and it did give him a headstart so when he can hopefully major in journalism after high school. That's really what he was focusing on. But right now, he just needed to focus on his parking spot, which he almost lost to someone else but was able to swoop in. He got a few people yelling at him and honking their horns, which made him cringe, but he quickly overlooked it. He got his backpack filled with stuff he found was necessary to hold onto, and shut the door, as he quickly moved onto the inside of the school two minutes later.

word count: 341

ο»Ώο½‚ο½’ο½‰ο½…ο½Œο½Œο½…Β  β™₯Β  ο½Œο½ο½–ο½…ο½Žο½„ο½…ο½’ο»Ώ
    high school junior ; reputation hipster & artist ; feeling calm ; at davenport high school, hallway ; tagging alexander ; no one ; status is single w/ no crush or interest, none currently planned

Driving down the parking lot in her silver Jeep, Brie took off her beanie to let her aqua blue hair run along with the wind, feeling relief in her head afterwards. She liked beanies, but sometimes, the fuzzy sensation drives her nuts. Especially with long hair that's incredibly hard to take care of. She tossed it onto her floorboard to replace it with a black, slightly oversized fedora and put the Jeep in park. Dark, round shades covered her eyes as she tossed her backpack over her shoulder, and opened the door, swinging her legs over to jump off. She quickly shut the door to move on from the car and onto the sidewalk. Brie was a bit of an early bird, so she seemed to get there a bit early. Not as early as Alexander, but shortly after he gets there. She quietly sighed as she walked up the steps to spot Alex from a few seconds away. "Hey, camera boy." She greeted with a small amused smile, turning to look at him. As she continued to walk by step with him, she let out a small sigh, as she shook her head lightly. "When am I ever ready, Alex?" She said gently, giving a small smirk as she took off her shaded Harry Potter like sunglasses, and attaching it to her shirt. "Still can't believe this is your last year." She said, a bit surprised herself how he was soon to graduate at the end of the year. If he plays his cards right, which he seems to be accomplishing so far.

word count: 264

ο»Ώο½Œο½•ο½ƒο½‰ο½ο½Žο½ β™₯ prior
    high school junior ; reputation musician ; feeling okay ; at davenport high school, hallway ; tagging no one ; mentioning no one ; status is single w/ no crush or interest, no current plans

Lucy (is open, wip)
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me