davenport high | high school | v.2 | open and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: davenport high | high school | v.2 | open and accepting

Postby .-Tired-. » Mon May 22, 2017 1:38 pm

Phaedra Akiyama
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(age) seventeen // (role) writer // (crush) Someone~ // (outfit) bloop // (location) hallways // (tagged) maddox // (word count) two hundred 'n twenty one

She looked around worried for a moment before she looked at the snake in slight awe. Maddy shook her back to reality when he slightly joked around and she laughed quietly. Looking at the piebald ball python, Phaedra was surprised that it was so calm. Then again it was a tamed snake so it made sense. She smiled and put out her finger before she pet the top of the piebald's head. "Honestly, Ajax is making me feel a little less nervous" She spoke in her usual quiet tone of voice. She retracted her hand with a small smile to the snake before looking up at her senior. "Ho-w does it feel to be in your final year now?" The female asked curiously.

She was a junior, but she was curious about how it felt for her friend/acquaintance. What he said earlier was true though, a lot of people were stuck up here from what she could tell. Then again she never really spoke much unless it was to someone she trusted or a teacher. She took English Literacy as her major for high school as she did aspire to become a famous author or poet one day. But then again she also had to take over the farm, unless one of her cousins wanted to, which she highly doubted.
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Mon May 22, 2017 2:35 pm

Maddox S. Ryce ↣ Eighteen ↣ Senior, Skater ↣ School hallway ↣ No interest ↣ Clothing ↣ Phaedra
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

He studied Ajax's response towards the new hand, emitting a relieved yet inaudible exhale. His orbs returned to Phaedra. With a slight nod of his head he drop his skateboard to his feet and remove his shades. "Told ya, he's a perfect comfort object. Despite his sly ways." he replied with a roll of his two toned orbs. He began to lower his hand towards the surface of the locker, allowing the snake to slither upon the cool metal. With their bond, he would remove his attention from the reptile. "It feels great, finally out of this jail... How does it feel to know you gotta stay for one more year?" he taunted as he cocked a brow. "Gotta be stuck here one more year, with more annoying freshmen and such?" Maddox was one to be playful with those who were deemed fit enough to become a worthy companion.

"Say, we gotta hang out more often, gotta show me more of your literature or whatever you call it." he proposed. He then returned his gaze towards the locker where his snake was nestled alongside the base of his backpack. Scooping the python up, he would place it inside of a pocket that was sewn in by Anais for his transportation needs. "What class do you have first?" Mad asked as he zipped up the backpack. Of course he left a small peep hole for his pet. Maddox would drop her off to her class only if she wished.. then maybe wait a few minutes before heading to his exhausting class. Maddox bent down and retrieved his board before clutching it against his side.
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr. benezedrine » Mon May 22, 2017 3:06 pm

/ . Oliver Shermans . /
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ oli ] [ jock ] [ location : school parking lot ] [ tagged : tiffany ] [ mentions : none ]
[ word count : 252 ]

the jock was almost sure that tiffany was going to deny going with him; knowing her she probably felt she had to be here. it was an issue he didn't quite understand; then again...if she wanted to be on top she had to be around. still, he figured she could skip a few days. he grinned brighter; if that were possible, when she said she would skip with him. "awh, c'mon. i'm sure they care a lot more than you think, babe. they just got a funny way of showing it." he said lightly before she had planted a kiss to his lips. his eyes glanced towards the freshman, a loud laugh leaving his mouth. "yeah, i can agree with you one that one, you should give them one day of peace before getting them into their places." he said, winking at the female.

the jock may not admit it but anymore, tiffany was apart of his life. he realized that this was a high school romance that might not make it out of this town but for now he was happy with it and wouldn't change it for the world. there was a whole other side to the girl that kept him wanting more; to figure out more about her. "c'mon, lets get out of here. i think their nerves are suffocating me." he huffed, motioning towards the freshmen that still scurrying towards the school. "we taking my car or your's? both maybe?" he asked, raising his eyebrows at the female.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

/ . Serpentine Meyers . /
[ pen/penny ] [ queen bee ] [ location : main hall ] [ tagged : open] [ mentions : none ]
[ word count : 182 ]

-- tag if wanted; just a bit busy to write up free hand for her. --

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

/ . Aquila Tremplay . /
[ quil ] [ skater ] [ location : court yard ] [ tagged : river ] [ mentions : none ]
[ word count : 291 ]

aquila honestly felt a bit bad for teasing her; her panicked tone setting in just how flustered she seemed to really be. the male pursed his lips, watching the female's face turn red with blood rushing just under her skin; he wondered how one could be so panicky about something so small. he knew the girl was shy; very shy and adorable but it wasn't like someone was going to crucify her slamming her car door. "you know you can relax; i think i was the only one to really pay any attention to you closing the door. i just came over to make sure everything was okay, you seemed nervous with the way you were looking around like that. you are okay, right?" he asked curiously; head tilting ever so slightly to the side, a small smile one his lips.

the female before him did seem to lighten up, even getting a little playful in her manner making him chuckle lightly. quil shrugged his shoulders lightly, fixing the strap on his shoulder. "my dad did always say i missed a few life lessons growing up; maybe that was one of them." he joked lightly, licking his lip. "i am sorry for sneaking up on you though, if that were to mean anything. and i promise not to do it again; or try not to." he offered, looking at her like a small child would when they tried to make something better again. quil fell silent after that, not exactly sure what to say to the girl, gaze flickering between her and different face cause he didn't want to seem like he was staring at her like some weirdo. "so, how was your summer? do anything fun?" and que the awkwardness.

/ . Acer Rivers . /
[ ace/nol/rivers ] [ class clown ] [ location : cafeteria ] [ tagged : open ] [ mentions : none ]
[ word count : xxx ]

-- tag if wanted; just a bit busy to write up free hand for him. --
mr. benezedrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .-Tired-. » Mon May 22, 2017 4:05 pm

Phaedra Akiyama
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(age) seventeen // (role) writer // (crush) Someone~ // (outfit) bloop // (location) hallways // (tagged) maddox // (word count) one hundred 'n sixty

Sighing at the thought of having to be stuck here one more year after this sucked. It honestly did, she chuckled quietly at his joking around. "Not looking towards it." Than something dawned her a little, "Although, you'll be a freshman next year~" She taunted, she believed he'd get into a good college or university. Hopefully at least.

Hearing his next question she pulled out her table for this semester. First one was Literature/English III Academic. "U-uhm... Academic Literature/English III... you?" She asked, curious on what he had first thing. She loved english and writing, so she had no problem with it at all. The problem was that she may or may not have had a little problem with the teacher in the class she had. Which sucked really. Because she loved the subject, just the teacher didn't her. She was one of the well-behaved ones so she didn't see as too why the teacher didn't like her.
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

v.c {3} s.g {3} r.m {2}

Postby landogate » Mon May 22, 2017 4:18 pm

𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒕𝒉

for almost a moment, veronica felt out of place. she saw no-one she really knew. shaking her thoughts away she stood up and briskly walked, her head held high, she lightly pushed a freshmen out off the way so she could walk into the main hall again.
    the girl who she pushed looked surprised that the blonde had pushed her, acting like she was a queen bee. oh would she be in for a surprise.

the cheerleader walked back into the main hall and spotted a girl, a queen bee. she was nicer than most others around school with such a high popularity status and veronica liked that about her. "hey penny! how was your break?" she called out.

[ ronnie ] [ ♀ ] [ seventeen ] [ cheerleader ] [ location: main hall ] [ tags: serpentine ]

𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏

simon reached around and stractehed the back of his head. "i think i have bio or math first." he said, setting his bag down to pull out his timetable. he fumbled around, moving his books out of the way and finding the sheet of paper with a table on it. "first class... biology. at least it's not math." he tucked the piece of paper into his back pocket.

simon stood there for a moment, "so uh, how have you been?" he asked.

[ simmo ] [ ♂ ] [ eighteen ] [ jock ] [ location: courtyard ] [ tags: pilar ]

𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒘𝒔

the halls were desolate and quiet as ross walked down them, the bell hadn't rung yet but the noise coming from outside was already loud. matthews hummed as he walked down the hall, turning eventually into the cafeteria, the place like the rest of the school had been cleaned out and polished. the freshmen would tear the place to shreds when it came to lunch - just like the jocks do with their first session in the gym or out on the pitches.

ross saw acer rivers, a guy who was like him - funny and witty - sitting at one of the tables seemingly doing nothing. when he got close enough ross moved behind him and scared him from behind. "morning rivers!" he exclaimed, jolting his shoulders.

[ rossie ] [ ♂ ] [ seventeen ] [ class clown ] [ location: cafeteria ] [ tags: acer ]
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Mon May 22, 2017 6:10 pm

Maddox S. Ryce ↣ Eighteen ↣ Senior, Skater ↣ School hallway ↣ No interest ↣ Clothing ↣ Phaedra

The male sighed heavily as she stated the sad truth. "Ugh, don't bother reminding me. he grunted. Honestly.. he had no idea where he wanted to take his future. Mad wasn't really interested in doing much. Future dog groomer? Nah. A vet? No way.. like someone could vision him in such a position. His orbs focused upon the neat paper in between her hands. He closely listened to her soft words, nodding his head. "Eh. Something boring." he simply replied. His mind was on other things after all. Maddox wasn't always the best student that a teacher could ask for. Sure he kept his grades at least.. decent? He didn't arrive like the sea of conformists do.Fashionably late was key for this skater. "Don't wanna make you late to your first class, want me to drop you off or somethin?"
he questioned as he grabbed his backpack and slung it around his shoulder.

To be exactly honest, Maddox never brought his books in for each subject, ever. They still remain on his desk at home collecting dust, and they will remain that way until he finishes his year. He's just that love able guy who easily mooches off of the smart students for their work. Do not get him wrong though, he isn't that much of a freeloader, just a tad.
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon May 22, 2017 11:51 pm

Mya Elda/Outsider/Blind/going to tag Colton

The car slowed down, until it stood still and the motor was turned off. "I'll leave you here, are you sure you'll be alright?" her mothers anxious voice reached Mya. "Yes, I will. I did get a tour only yesterday, you know." Mya replied, sounding alittle annoyed. They were always too worried about her. But of course, it was a little normal. Being blind, Mya had always been very protected by her parents, but now that she was in her teenage years, it annoyed her. She wished to have the independence, the freedom of the other students at her high-school. Mya grabbed her bag, which she knew was just next to her, and opened the door. A wave of smells and noises hit her, and she had to pause before going out. "Have a good day! And don't forget you can call in case there's a problem!" her mother called out before Mya slammed the door closed. After the noise of the engine died away, Mya started walking towards the school, one hand loosely streched out at the side, with her fingertips brushing the wall. Her easiest way of direction.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Tue May 23, 2017 1:25 am

vanilla.bean wrote:
    M A R I NxxS C H R E A V E
    female // seventeen // queen bee // outfit: here // crush: seth // tags: seth, lola // mentions: none // location: lockers

Marin gave Lola a sympathetic smile, pouting when she heard about her summer. She shrugged. "it's ok, i'm sure you can go another time!" she said, trying to reassure her. She felt bad for Lola, she would have hated to miss the opportunity to go to Paris. "Did you get a car though?" Marin asked, curious.
    x
    ghostie [❤] em
    they/she | art shop
    ━━━━━━━━━━
    "i do love nothing
    in the world so well
    as you- is not
    that strange?"
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astarion. » Tue May 23, 2017 7:55 am

𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕨𝕟

(role. MUSICIAN age. seventeen crush. seth, aquila, love triangle location. courtyard tags. aquila)

river raised her eyebrow up
at him when he said he would try not
to.
she let out another exhausted
sigh, and spoke lightly, leaning on the
car, trying to look cool. "well,
besides finally meeting my half brother, and
embarrassing myself in front of him, no
not really."
she said, her face
grimacing as she remembered what happened.
"even if you don't wanna know
I'm gonna tell you anyway; basically we went to
the bowling alley and, well, I may of slipped
on one of the lanes."
she snorted softly,
which made her reach up and cover her nose.

river started to laugh when she snorted,
making people look at her like she was
insane. "good times..
so, how was yours?"
she said,
slowly calming down. her face getting
red once more, she hates drawing
attention to herself.
Last edited by astarion. on Wed May 24, 2017 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
astarion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Tue May 23, 2017 1:16 pm

⚜️ Mack//rebel// currently in a love triangle//her outfit//tags~Maddox then open

mack looked up to see a boy standing near her, she stood up and placed her sketch pad in her backpack and faced the boy “ call me fresh meat again I dare you” she growled before slinging her backpack on her shoulder, and walking away. She made it to the front desk and she leaned on the desk as she looked around the bland office room. She soon heard the receptionist call her name and Mack went over and grabbed her schedule and locker number “thanks” she stated before wandering the halls trying to find her locker amongst the sea of students.

She finally found it and struggled to open it until it finally swung open, she placed her books and backpack in and closed the locker back up. She quickly checked her phone and gently leaned against her locker, she looked outside the door wishing she was out there and not here.

🦋 Tiff//queen bee// dating Oliver // her outfit//tags~Oliver

She listened to Oliver speak about her parents yeah right….
She fumbled through her purse and found her keys and quickly pressed the lock button, “ let's take your car….I can always get mine later”
She stated before quickly pulling her hair into a ponytail. She let a mischievous smile cross her lips and she looked up at him “so what exactly do you want to do?” she asked in a flirtatious tone before letting out a small laugh “ I was teasing, let's go before even more fresh man come”
She stated before starting to walk over to his car.

Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me