Born to Ride|Horse& Rider RP|OPEN

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What should be our first event?

Poll ended at Mon May 22, 2017 1:44 am

A huge trail ride on the second day to welcome everyone.
56%
A friendly competition at the barn.
44%
Other ideas? PM me
No votes

Total votes : 9

Re: Born to Ride|Horse& Rider RP|OPEN

Postby allo vera » Sat May 27, 2017 1:11 am

Sammy - tags; Raven

"He's a cute one himself." Sammy said to Raven, following the girl down to the arena. "What's that guy's name?" she questioned.
Shade was being her usual self, occasionally flinging her head up and pulling at the reins. Sammy ignored her. She'd learned from experience that Shade was basically just an attention hog - the less she reacted to the dapple-grey's antics, the less of a fit Shade would throw.
[sry for it being so short and sad of a post]
allo vera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Sat May 27, 2017 1:30 am

Raven Shiner|Tags: Sammy

Raven adjusted her stirrups slightly. "Thank you and this is Charlie" she said softly. She then slowly began to tighten the girth again. The horse whinnied angrily and flipped his head to lash out at her. "Top ten reasons why you aren't a lesson horse" she said softly nudging away his head. She knew he actually wouldn't bite her but it was his way of showing he hated the girth. Which, would terrify any kid. She held onto the reins and swung up onto his back and patted him. "So what should we do through the ride a walk around the property or ride in one of the arenas??" she asked softly. She didn't want to go off in the wrong place. Now, hopefully Charlie would be more relaxed. But, the odds were still high that'd she'd fall off of him.

Your good :3)
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dea invidia. » Sat May 27, 2017 11:30 am

❣Alison Blackwood❣
═══════════════════════════════
[Horses: Endo, Chase, Cherry] [Location: Cross-Ties] [Tags: Endo, Open]
Alison stepped out of her car, her cream jodhpurs and tall black riding boots already on. Her horses and tack trunk had been delivered yesterday afternoon, and she was already making her way to see them. The first of her horses she saw was Endo, and she walked up to the idiotic colt. She stroked his muzzle before trying to find the tack room to make sure her tack trunk was there. Her tack box stood out quite a bit, at least it did for her, it was rather large compared to the others, but it had been tailer made to fit her and her horses' needs. The main alteration was to fit three bridles and three saddles, Endo's other two saddles for jumping and dressage were held on stands just beside the trunk. Underneath the saddles was her helmet, she would come back for that after. She opened the trunk, and smiled at the familiar smells that it held within. She bent down, looking at the three grooming kits that were inside the lower right compartment. She pulled out Endo's and decided that he would probably need his warm up first. She also grabbed his black dressage saddle, black bridle, navy and mint quilted saddle pad and white boots.

She carried all of this stuff over to an empty cross-tie stall. She put it down neatly before going over to where she had seen Endo. She clicked her tongue, gaining his attention before walking into his stall to lead him to the cross-ties. She clipped him up, and grabbed the curry comb out of Endo's grooming bag, sighing at the fact that it was the one piece of grooming equipment that hadn't come with the bag. Still she considered herself lucky that she had gotten a navy and mint curry comb to match the others. She walked up to Endo with the curry comb, making sure that he didn't see it until she was using it on him. She went gently with it, moving in circular motions while watching Endo in case he tried to bite her. He had never really liked the curry comb, so Alison always made sure that she was super careful with it. After she was done with that she moved back to the grooming bag, pulling out a body brush, she ran the body brush over the palm of her hand before using it. Each time she brushed over an area with the body brush, she went over it with her hand looking out for any sore spots, cuts or lumps.

♔Englishman♔
[Barnname: Endo] [Location: Cross-Ties] [Tags: Alison, Open]
Endo heard footstep coming from the other end of the stables, he poked his head out to see who or what it was and was greeted with the figure of his owner.He nickered and nodded his head up and down as she came closer. It was nice to see her again, he turned around once she left going to his food bucked to see if there was anything left in there. Unfortunately not, being the greedy guts he was he had eaten all that morning. He heard the clicks of the tongue and turned his head, watching as Alison came into his stall. He complied with Alison as she backed him out the stall and led him to the tie rails. He stood there, reasonably still as she went to the grooming back, she came back with seemingly nothing in her hands but when sh touched his body he felt it. It was the curry comb, he tossed his head and pawed at the floor, attempting to bite her a few times until the ordeal was over and done with. The body brush was next and immediately he felt some relief and started relaxing once again.

☼Chasing The Sun☼
[Barnname: Chase] [Location: Stall] [Tags: Open]
WIP

♡Black Cherry Cola♡
[Barnname: Cherry] [Location: Stall] [Tags: Open]
WIP

(I'll do Alex later, I gtg)
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Sat May 27, 2017 1:13 pm

Lucy Amber Woodhaven,Lucy,18, female,Bisexual, Bubble Gum (Bubble) and Come On Somebody(BJ), Fisher

"I got a time range but no real time, " Lucy said, "I need to finish getting my horse ready." She said as she headed back to BJ's stall. "I'm riding BJ today, my spazz today." Lucy called to him.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Sun May 28, 2017 1:20 am

Fisher Anderson|Tags: Lucy

Fisher smiled. "That's cool" he said. He then looked to Angel who looked to him. He smiled lightly. He went and grabbed her bridle and his saddle and a pretty saddle pad. He then grabbed her girth and boots. "Your a good girl Angel" he whispered to the horse. The horse whinnied softly and nudged him. He slowly tacked her up and gently tightened her girth. He slowly went to her bridle and removed her halter and slipped it on. "I'll be back in about five to ten minutes she needs a warm up before the lesson" he said calmly. He led her out of the barn aisle. He swung up onto her back. He let her walk for a few minutes before he allowed a smooth well collected trot. Then, after a few minutes of that he let her canter. And, then he brought her back down to a well collected trot.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me