true love? accepting, limited spacing! Men needed!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: true love? accepting, limited spacing! Men needed!

Postby king weasley » Wed May 10, 2017 11:38 pm

KALEB [tags, open]

April 1,

I finished up my breakfast and I didn't want to just sit there and take up space, so I nodded to Sebastian, waved at the guy behind the counter, and slipped out the door. people had started to trickle in and i had gotten there early. I wandered around for some time before pulling my phone out of my jacket pocket and pulling up Google Maps. i'm surprised that my Sprint actually worked out here. In the little town we were shipped to, there is a couple diners scattered about, they have an arcade, they even have a lake. huh, i haven't been to a lake in a while. I headed in that direction, constantly check to see if I was heading the right way.

i found my way to the lake, it had sandy beaches and docks. the sun had just risen and cast a beautiful reflection on its surface. I pulled off my jacket, but it was still hot. I glanced around wearily but no body was here, i slowly pealed off my shirt. It's not like i has anything to be embarrassed about, I still had a six-pack from all the times father wanted me to work out so i could become a "strong young man". but for some reason, taking my shirt off was quite uncomfortable. i laid down in the warm sand, but keep my jacket close, just in case someone happened to be walking by.
king weasley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Thu May 11, 2017 8:27 am

Miles Maverick
    tags; open ||
    ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    I wake up to my alarm blaring in my ears, forcing my eyes awake and flipping over in my warm bed. Great. I slam my hand down on the snooze button before laying on my back, slinging my arm across my face. What seemed like five seconds later, the alarm goes off again and forces me awake. I scoff, picking the clock up and chucking it across the room. Well, at least that shut it up.

I eventually sit up and swing my legs over the side of my bed, blinking the blurriness out of my vision and slowly standing up to head to my dresser. After a few minutes, I'm fully dressed in this outfit, so I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth. I don't bother with my hair, only push my fingers through the long curls and head on my way out.

Breakfast. I forgot breakfast. I spin on my heels and march back inside, grabbing pop-tarts and heading back out. Halfway away from the house, I stop. Where am I going? I rub my forehead and sigh, looking around to see if I knew where anything was. Nope. I roll my eyes and walk anyway, hoping to spot someone I either recognized or who could help me.

After aimlessly wandering around for... minutes, I find myself at some diner. I push the door open, surprised to see so many people already there. I toss the pop-tart wrapper in the trash and seat myself at an empty booth, pulling out my phone and responding to my snaps.

Peter Cabello
    tags; open ||
    wip wip wip
Last edited by coyotebluff on Thu May 11, 2017 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
est-ce qu'on peut réparer tout ce qui s'est passé entre nous? est-ce qu'on peut se pardonner?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SevenDucks » Thu May 11, 2017 9:13 am

Acadia

I huffed as my brother left the diner without saying anything. I stayed because making friends can't hurt. I mean, if my introvert brother could so could I. I sat there and waited for my victim to come into these doors so I can force them to sit with me.

Sebastien

It broke my heart seeing my bright, friendly sister looking that unhappy. I wasn't trying to be mean by ignoring her and leaving but I can't bear to talk to her without breaking down. It's fine for me, I would probably just be local fisherman anyway. But Acadia on the other hand was most likely move to America. She was talented in many things. I almost cried just thinking about it. I made my way back to my house but I took a detour. I to the south cliff to sit and think.
Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck
At first there were seven ducks
But they didn't have much luck
Only five of the little tribe survived
But now thirteen more are bound to arrive
In little eggs that are the size of one ducks head
Don't feed my ducks brerad

Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck
SevenDucks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✝heWeeknd » Thu May 11, 2017 12:34 pm

First name;; abel
Middle name(s);; none
Last Name makkonen
Age;; 20
Date of birth;; february 16th
Ethnicity;; ethiopian
Gender;; male
Sexuality;; straight
Relationship status;; single (pm me)
Social status; well known yet a bit infamous

Height;; 5'8
Weight;; 179 pounds
Eye colour;; dark brown
Build of body;; strong for his height and well muscled
Hair colour;; black
Typical clothing;; black clothing, bomber jackets, tight jeans
Is seen by others as;; dark, mysterious, and heartless.

Accent;; none
Languages spoken;; amharic (first language he ever learned) french (fluent) english (fluent)
Speaking voice;; very soft, clear, and high for a male.
Singing voice;; find out for yourself
Last edited by raey on Fri May 12, 2017 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: you may not have additional links in your character forms
✝heWeeknd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Octavia and Vivian Smith

Postby eventer » Thu May 11, 2017 6:24 pm

f.name :: octavia april smith
n.name :: octavia
orientation :: heterosexual
origin :: bulgarian australian
crush :: n/a
dating :: n/a
children :: none
ex's :: none, she''s never kissed a guy
family:: identical twin sister - vivian, parents - deceased, elijah (nephew)
- deceased

pet('s) :: zach - border collie
grade:: junior
new kid or not? :: new kid

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

f.name :: vivian pearl smith
n.name :: vivian
orientation :: heterosexual
origin :: bulgarian australian
crush :: n/a
dating :: n/a
children :: her son elijah died in a car accident on her birthday when she was 17. he only turned 1. 9 days before hand.
ex's :: one
family:: identical twin sister - octavia, parents - deceased, elijah (son)
- deceased

pet('s) :: zach - border collie
grade:: junior
new kid or not? :: new kid
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby king weasley » Fri May 12, 2017 1:24 am

I added her up!

I also reserved you that male!
king weasley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlight, » Fri May 12, 2017 8:57 am

xxxxxxxxxxx
    VICTORIA

xxxxxxxxxxxvictoria found her way into town in no time and wandered into a small diner which was oddly crowded this morning. she followed a few others inside and sat herself down in a booth, a laminated menu scattered with coffee stains laid before the young woman's eyes before she decided to pick it up and analyze it. finally, after a long time of being very indecisive, victoria decided to order a stack of pancakes and a cup of coffee with creamer. she patiently waited for her breakfast, observing everyone in the diner who was probably in the same situation as her, looking for love. she found a boy who sat in front of her who had mesmerizing curly hair in which she wanted to touch bad, but she held her hand back. can't i not be weird for one day? she asked herself aloud, holding her head hopelessly. eventually, her food came. victoria thanked the waitress with a slight nod and a smile, she then grabbed the butter knife which was placed on a neatly folded napkin and began to cut her pancakes in small pieces, after she drenched the fluffy pancakes in syrup and began to eat, taking sips of her coffee in between bites.
moonlight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Fri May 12, 2017 11:53 am

Miles Maverick
    tags; mentions victoria ||
    I set my phone face down on the table, put my head in my hand and stared at the table, completely spacing out and ignoring everything around me. Maybe that was why I jumped when the waitress asked me what I'd like to order. I stare up at her with wide eyes for a moment, taking a second to process her question. I shake my head and furrow my brows, looking back at the table again. I order coffee, looking back at her and giving her a half smile before she walks away. Was I tired? Or just out of it?

My eyes flick up and I catch a girls glance, a pretty girl with mousy brown hair and large glasses. I purse my lips and glance to the side, before looking away as she does. My coffee finally comes, so I gratefully accept it before adding sugar and creamer. Perfect. My phone vibrates on the table, so I pick it up and respond to my notifications as I sip my coffee. I glance back at the girl, then back to my phone.

Peter Cabello
    tags; open ||
    open c:
est-ce qu'on peut réparer tout ce qui s'est passé entre nous? est-ce qu'on peut se pardonner?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i·dée fixe » Fri May 12, 2017 1:56 pm

C H R I S xxK I M xx tags : Kaleb | refreshed & playful | white shirt, black pants, stan smiths
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    He had tried following Google Maps to the diner but to no avail. He was unused to following instructions from Google and had somehow wound up near a forest and a breathtaking lake that spanned across his field of view. Like any normal teen, in response to the scenery, he whipped out his phone and began taking a snap and a picture of the view when he noticed someone at the corner of the picture he took.

His eyes flickered to the sillouette of a man..a shirtless man(?) near the lake and his immediate reaction was a combo of 'what the heck' and 'did that just happen'.The sight was so unexpected and so bizarre that he couldn't help but laugh. He let out a laugh - one of those bubbly, genuine laughs that make you feel all happy and giddy. "Damnn..haha, what a show off."he laughed sarcastically as he smiled with his eyes and the corners of his mouth stretched to reveal pearly white teeth. He held his stomach to try to contain himself. "Dude; have some decency", he joked, covering his mouth because he was still smiling and laughing.
i·dée fixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Fri May 12, 2017 3:01 pm

ctavia pril mith

{octavia} {female} {eighteen} {crush ;; none } {dating ;; none} {tags ;; open}

octavia woke around 7 am and got ready, showering and dressing neatly, and pulling a brush through her hair to neaten it up before running her hands through it, making it look more... worn but still nice. she grabbed her phone and looked, seeing it dead, sighing she plugged it in and went to the kitchen writing a note for her sister letting her know she didn't have her phone and she was out wondering. with a sigh she left and headed down towards the lake,
fiddling with her hair as she walked calmly along the lake.

ivianearl mith

{vivian} {female} {eighteen} {crush ;; none } {dating ;; none} {tags ;; open}

vivian woke around about 9, and dressed into a long see through white shirt, and a white bikini under neath and white heels before heading down stairs phone in hand. she picked up her sisters note and rolled her eyes, girl needed to learn to charge her phone. with a sigh she tilted her head and then headed out the door and headed down towards the beach.

once she reached the beach of the island, she pulled her heels off and held onto them as she walked down the beach, pair of rose gold sunglasses protecting her eyes from the sun, and hiding her glorious blue eyes from anyone who walked past her. she spotted a few girls, few boys, she knew most people here, but had little interest in making friends at the moment. she and her sisters older sister shipped them off here, it was easier... everyone else had their parents ship them here, but at least they had parents to go back to.
with a sigh she looked around and then looked to the water calmly stopping and staring out towards it.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me