(♛) masked.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Are you interested?

Yes, yes, yes!
23%
Quite possibly.
41%
Hmm, maybe.
9%
Not really, just looking.
18%
Ugh, no. you need to stop making threads.
9%
Definitely not.
No votes

Total votes : 22

Re: (♛) masked.

Postby Cristleclear6585 » Fri May 05, 2017 11:36 am

e͓̽m͓̽i͓̽l͓̽y͓̽ h͓̽a͓̽r͓̽t͓̽
Princess of Norway |
18 | Location : Airplane/
Airport | Sexuality :Hetero
Tagged : Derik

Emily Smiled brightly up at him, and shook his hand, "I'm Emily Hart!" She paused when Bergljot hissed down at his dogs. "Quiet," She ordered softly, then Emily turned to Derik again. "I'm sorry, Bergljot has a bad experience with dogs, and she is still cranky for being locked up for so long. " She apologized, "It's nice to meet you, but is there any chance you know where this is?" She showed the hotel that all the people for the ball was staying in. "I've never been her before, and I'm kind of lost."
Whitebliss is my bossy older sister even though I don't like her a lot We gift each other unfairly alot please don't ban us!
Cristleclear6585

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

prince derick

Postby danibo » Fri May 05, 2017 11:55 am

derick malic animurk
tags ;; emily || location ;; english airport || mood ;; tense

derick looked to her face then back down to her phone. he raised and eyebrow and he glanced around before seeing leilani looking away from him; he didn't want her to think he was flirting with anyone. "i was planning to grab my dogs and head over there, as this place is filling up quick. i'll gladly help you there," he said warmly, a twinkle in his eyes as he motioned emily to follow him.

once they reached outside, derick quickly stretched and looked around the area. he pointed north and pointed to a tall building in the distance. he grinned and looked back to emily to see if she was still there. derick quickly tied three ropes together at the end and then split them apart at the other end. he tied the other three ends to the three kennels he had with him. he heaved the heavy kennels forward along with his suitcase, trying to make sure his dogs' suitcases are still on top of the kennels and not slipping off.
danibo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cristleclear6585 » Fri May 05, 2017 12:14 pm

Princess of Norway |
18 | Location :Airport
| Sexuality :Hetero
Tagged : Derik

Emily Followed Derick, Pulling her suitcase with her. She smiled at him when he looked back. "Do you need help?" She asked, seeing him hauling so many things at once, "I can pull your suitcase if you want." Emily offered. "So it could be easier."
Whitebliss is my bossy older sister even though I don't like her a lot We gift each other unfairly alot please don't ban us!
Cristleclear6585

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

prince derick

Postby danibo » Fri May 05, 2017 12:35 pm

derick malic animurk
tags ;; emily || location ;; english airport || mood ;; tense

derick shook his head softly as he came to a halt and turned around. He took three leashes out of his pocket and he let out each of his dogs one by one, latching the leashes onto their collars. he then tied the rope to his suitcase. his dogs grabbed their suitcases down from the top of their kennels and allowed derick to harness them to their sides. he grinned at his cleverness. he sped up pace as this was a much easier load to pull. "i think i'm good, thanks for offering, emily," derick said with a cheesy grin as he approached the entrance of the lobby in the hotel. he tried to get past the doors but failed. the doorman took the door and held it open. derick bowed his head in thanks and walked into the lobby, checked in, and went to the elevator. "just ask the front desk if you ever need me."
danibo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri May 05, 2017 12:49 pm

Eryk Radziwiłł
19 | Male | Bisexual
Prince of Poland
Tagged: Raphael, Agneth.
By now, Eryk had calmed down slightly after checking his phone to find out that they were indeed in England. He was slightly embarrassed about his almost-complete-freak-out, though. He glanced towards Raphael, and, in an attempt to recover from it, he nodded in agreement. "That sounds good. Maybe we'll also find a heater that you can carry around," he said, apparently being completely serious, and he smiled warmly. Then, Eryk tilted his head slightly to one side, putting his focus on the mention of the ball. "You also got an invite?" he asked, keeping his voice quiet, "Perhaps I will be seeing you there,"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cristleclear6585 » Fri May 05, 2017 12:57 pm

Princess of Norway |
18 | Location :Hotel
| Sexuality :Hetero
Tagged : Derick

Emily Smiled, checked in, and went up in the elevator. With a enthusiastic parting smile and wave to Derick, she walked down the hallways, looking for the room number of her suite, 324. She finally found it, unlocked the door, and stepped in. The suite was not much bigger than her room back home, but it, in her opinion, was wonderful. The high ceiling really does open up a room. She Gave Bergljot to the king size bed, and ran across the room and gave the curtains a swift pull. She could see almost all of London, Emily felt so free. Finally, she's outside the palace walls, in london, and has already made a new friend. This day could Never go wrong, Emily thought to herself.

It did.

Returning from a quick shower in a bathrobe, Emily discovered that Bergljot was missing from her spot on the bed, where she was sleeping.
"Oh my god.." Emily groaned when she saw that the door was open a crack. She quickly changed into a t-shirt and jean shorts, and ran outside the room, into the hallway. "Bergljot!" Emily called quietly, trying to avoid alarming the other suites. She wandered around the fourth floor, aimlessly calling her name for about 5 minutes, then she saw a white tail turning the corner. Emily muttered under her breath, and quickly ran to catch up. "Bergljot! Come here!" Emily called again, Bergljot turned around, chattered at her, then ran into the elevator.
Cristleclear6585

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♞) masked.

Postby landogate » Sat May 06, 2017 10:29 am

𝐑 𝐀 𝐏 𝐇 𝐀 𝐄 𝐋 ♞ ══════════════════════════════════════════════

raphael smiled and stood up, relaxing his shoulders.
he took a deep breath and gripped the top of his white cane.
"alright, agneth are you coming with us?" he turned to
eryk when he said something under his breath.
he didn't question it, maybe it was something in polish that raphael
would not understand.

"a heater would sound nice.." he chuckled.

male - nineteen - prince of portugal - bisexual - location: the airport - tags: agneth, eryk
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinensys » Sat May 06, 2017 11:56 am

A n d r e i M e d v e d e v ,
    prince of Russia. tag(s): Leilani, dogs.

Andrei grinned. "Well let's go then!"

Arkadii was probably here already, seeing as Andrei had been here for quite some time as well. He was aware that the hotel he was staying with would not be happy about a dog that sheds like mad in their rooms, but he didn't, or rather couldn't, give that thought a sequel as the hispanic princess pulled him along, mentioning that she knew where the animals would be once they were brought out of their planes. The russian was rarely this excited; he blamed it as the release tension he'd unknowingly stored on his way here. This party would be okay. Everything would be okay.

Leilani tugged at his arm, and Andrei let himself be dragged along. She seemed to know what was where, and he just assumed she'd been to this very airport, the London Heathrow airport. A lopsided grin emerged as they neared the place, and he peered at Leilani with amusement. "...for once, you do, Lani. Ladies first?" He gestured to the nervous-looking employee at the desk.

sinensys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ agneth post one. ]

Postby AnimeQueen » Sun May 07, 2017 2:54 am

( ) AGNETH
      outfit- x location- airport tags- raphael and eryk
      xxxxxa smile fixed on her face as the topic of the ball came up,"i was invited to the ball too, i hope i see you there eryk" she said. then turning to rapheal she grinned,"hope to see you there too raph-". hesitating she covered her mouth, the ball was meant to say on the down low only some royals where invited to the exclusive event. "i mean, yeah a heater would be amazing right now, good thinking rapheal" rubbing the back of her neck akwardly she stood up and started walking to the nearest store leaving both of the boys behind.
AnimeQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun May 07, 2017 3:41 am

Eryk Radziwiłł
19 | Male | Bisexual
Prince of Poland
Tagged: Raphael, Agneth.
Eryk smiled brightly at Agneth, though he did get a little confused at the sudden change in tone. He did, however, pick up that he should probably not openly question it at the moment, and instead glanced towards Raphael as Agneth left, "...do we follow her?" he asked. He had thought that they were going to get a coffee, though he didn't want to leave a friend behind. Then, he asked, completely going on a tangent, "Can we even get heaters that can be carried around here?" he wasn't directing the question at anyone, just stating his thoughts aloud.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me