⊰ the paradise of country life ⊱ ⊰ accepting ⊱

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ⊰ the paradise of country life ⊱ ⊰ accepting ⊱

Postby buckskin. » Fri May 26, 2017 12:52 am

William Hooks||23 years||crush: open||partner: open||tags; Vivian
Will gripped onto the stall gate with his legs before allowing himself to fall backwards, the motion cracking his back in the moment. It was a rather comfortable position with only his legs keeping his head from toughing the ground on the inside of the stall "They're amazing creatures, thats all I really have to say about it." he spoke in a relaxed tone. With little effort, the young man pulled himself back up it a 'sit up' type movement and jumped down from what had previously used as some sort of seat. "Anything you need to do?" his question was soon followed by a small yawn, he raised his hand up to cover his mouth.

Joshua Hansen||24 years||crush: open||partner: open||tags; open
Josh nodded "I'l see you around." he replied gently and waited until she had walked away before climbing into the tray. He smiled at his dogs' excitement as he unlocked the door "C'mon you lot." he instructed and began to unlatch the other cage containing Will's dogs.
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: twenty four

Postby eventer » Fri May 26, 2017 12:58 am

ctavia pril mith

{octavia} {female} {21} {crush ;; none } {dating ;; none} {tags ;; bella}

octavia smiled, as the girl spoke her name and then asked what language she had just recently spoken in, "bulgarian, my mother tongue" she smiled calmly and looked to see pandora and her colt returning to investigate what was going on, she handed the mare a piece of carrot and looked to the colt, pandora was a protective mother, even with octavia's bond, it took two weeks for pandora to be comfortable with her colt near octavia. octavia looked to bella, knowing the urge to hug foals was a hard one to stop, so she spoke quickly, "please don't touch him, pandora is incredibly protective, while comfortable with you standing there, should you touch her colt, she may attack to keep him safe. but you can pet her if you'd like" she smiled and moved to the colt, pandora watched her owner curiously then looked to the girl infront, waiting patiently for any actions from her.

ivianearl mith

{vivian} {female} {21} {crush ;; none } {dating ;; none} {tags ;; william}

vivian nodded in aggreement before raising her brow curiously to what he was doing. "what are you d-? she was cut off when he jumped back down before looking up to him as he asked if there was anything she had to do.
"er no. other than getting changed into something more presentable for whatever 'party' this is meant to be" she frowned slightly before yawning in return. yawning was irritating, one person did it so another person did it, it usually went back and forwards till someone forced themselves not to. with a small sigh she held back most her yawn and looked to the front of the stable momentarily then back to will. "you?"

harlotte laire mith harles
&

lijah ander mith harles

{charlotte // elijah} {25 // 2} {female // male} {crush ;; none } {dating ;; none} {tags ;; open}

too lazy to do a separate post for her.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Fri May 26, 2017 1:07 am

The young man leaned against the stall door and glanced over to the two dogs who sat patiently at the entrance to the barn and couldn't help but smile to himself about how well trained Brutus was. He quickly turned his attention back to Vivian who had seemed to have yawned after he did, yawning's contagious after all. "In my opinion I don't think it's going to be much of a party." he voiced his opinion in a gentle way as there was no need to offend anyone just yet "I might take Mercedes out for a ride with the dogs, I don't completely plan to go to this party." he replied with a slight shrug "Parties aren't really my thing anyway." his voice was rather calm and relaxed as if he had been sitting around doing nothing all day.

Josh nodded "I'l see you around." he replied gently and waited until she had walked away before climbing into the tray. He smiled at his dogs' excitement as he unlocked the door "C'mon you lot." he instructed and began to unlatch the other cage containing Will's dogs.
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

twenty five

Postby eventer » Fri May 26, 2017 1:13 am

ctavia pril mith

octavia smiled, as the girl spoke her name and then asked what language she had just recently spoken in, "bulgarian, my mother tongue" she smiled calmly and looked to see pandora and her colt returning to investigate what was going on, she handed the mare a piece of carrot and looked to the colt, pandora was a protective mother, even with octavia's bond, it took two weeks for pandora to be comfortable with her colt near octavia. octavia looked to bella, knowing the urge to hug foals was a hard one to stop, so she spoke quickly, "please don't touch him, pandora is incredibly protective, while comfortable with you standing there, should you touch her colt, she may attack to keep him safe. but you can pet her if you'd like" she smiled and moved to the colt, pandora watched her owner curiously then looked to the girl infront, waiting patiently for any actions from her.

ivianearl mith

vivian shrugged when he said it wasn't much of a party, "still" she said calmly and then listened as he said he wasn't planning on going to the party, instead going for a ride, and that parties just weren't really his thing.
"right well if you can skip the party i'm skipping the party..." she said quickly before continuing "also, i swear theres like only four other people here, not including the owners, and two of them are my sisters..." she said calmly, but it was clear she enjoyed her time away from them both. even octavia who she loved, they both enjoyed time alone. "if your going on a ride though. can i tag along with milly? i mean.. only if your okay with that of course" she said quickly looking to the bay mare then back to will curiously. she was happy to stay in her cabin if he wanted the time alone, she didn't mind.

&

lijah ander mith harles

{charlotte // elijah} {25 // 2} {female // male} {crush ;; none } {dating ;; none} {tags ;; open}

eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Fri May 26, 2017 1:23 am

He nodded in agreement when she mentioned how few people there actually were, it was true and by the this place had been advertised there should have been allot more people. But the fact that there wasn't many people didn't bother him and actually comforted the young man more than anything else. "Yeah, that fine with me." he reassured convincingly when she asked if she could come, it was nice to ride with company and he really didn't care if she came of not but a part of him wanted to be alone "It's good to ride with company, plus it might help the horses to have a buddy." he added as he took a step towards the barn door, giving the signal that he was about to leave.

(im heading to bed)

buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

twenty six

Postby eventer » Fri May 26, 2017 1:39 am

ctavia pril mith

ivianearl mith

vivian smiled briefly as he said it was fine with him if she rode with him. as he spoke again she briefly nodded in agreement, it was good to have company, both for the horse and if there did happen to be any issues. not like you could send your horse or dog back for help. course if a horse returned without it's rider, that would bring up worry in most people. she let her mind travel a it until she saw will move, and jumped back to reality, moving forwards to follow him. "it's three thirty now. when do you want to go. i imagine the 'party' will go till nine or ten.' she said briefly as she walked calmly beside him, though walking fast as she had to keep up with his bigger stride, her being so much shorter than him.

&

lijah ander mith harles

eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Fri May 26, 2017 9:11 pm

Will glanced back at her for a brief moment as he started towards the float his mate had towed for the past few hours, inside it held his saddle bag with all his riding gear packed neatly on the inside of the leather bag. He slowed his pace ever so slightly after realising that he was walking a bit too fast for the much shorted Vivian "I was thinking now. I want to have a look at the trails and possible hunting grounds." he explained calmly. It wasn't long before he reached the white float which appeared much fancier than it actually was, Josh was just obsessed with keeping it shiny when the actual trailer was the cheapest one they could find.

buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

twenty seven

Postby eventer » Sat May 27, 2017 10:17 pm

ctavia pril mith

ivianearl mith

vivian smirked as will seemed to slow down and nodded as he said now and how he wanted to look at the trails and any possible hunting grounds. she stopped a few meters out of the barn and spoke calmly, "okay uhm. i'll saddle up milly and wait for you at your float?" she said softly and turned around and moved into the tack room where she already had her tack placed. she grabbed all her brown tack and moved to milly's stall and lead her out removing her cotton rug, the mare had a full body clip, her whole coat was short, and she was stabled every single night and let out for about 6 hours during the day for running. then whatever time she rode her for. she started tacking the mare up, placing the mares tendon boots on and then the saddle pad and saddle, buckling up the stud girth and then pulling on the brown ps of sweden high jump revolution bridle over the mares head, she'd recently switched bits from a french link snaffle to a loose ring french link snaffle with bit guards, she now loved it. she looked at her helmet as she pulled her riding tall boots over her jean like leggings (jeggings) and then ignoring the helmet lead the mare to her mounting block. running the free jumps stirups down their leathers and then stepped up the steps and mounted the mare. she grabbed her gloves with her teeth as she untied her hair and let it loose like she always had it when she rode and then put her gloves on. and nudged the mare into a walk. milly all up tight and hot headed snorted and jumped forwards out of the stable and then did a handstand buck of excitement, vivian chuckled slightly and gripped the reins lightly and pushed the mare forwards, she bucked again and then finally stopped, but still very hot, the mare spun a few circles and reared twice before trotting along, springs in her feet, clear the mare wanted to bolt, to explode. vivian kept her smile the entire time, the mare was so silly. she stopped milly a distance from william and josh's float and walked the mare in a circle in hopes of her not taking off or anything, instead the mare started to do a hoppity canter in a circle, bucking every second step. vivian shook her head with a grin and finally got the mare to stop cantering and bucking only for her to stop and rear a few times, they were only little to start with but then she decided to go all the way up. vivian grabbed some mane to keep herself balanced with the mares rear and waited till she landed back on all fours again. she rolled her eyes as milly jumped forwards with another buck and then slammed on the breaks and reared again. this was a usual routine with milly, she settled after a while, the bucks of exuberance didn't a fully go away but she stopped trying to do vertical rears after a while. she was hoping that with wills horse, while she'd keep carrying on, that she'd settle down a little bit. but she wasn't sure, maybe a trail ride would at least settle her mind a little, she doubted it though as the mare was so high strung. she rolled her eyes as the mare continued to carry on, only fractionally unseating vivian when the mare decided a rear into a buck was necessary. but otherwise she didn't move other than to keep herself balanced. with a sigh she kept the mare moving as she waited for will.

&

lijah ander mith harles

eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Sun May 28, 2017 11:02 am

{Marking}
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Mon May 29, 2017 9:43 pm

After obtaining his rope halter, the young man made his way over to the paddock where his mare was grazing. Her dark bay coat glistened in sun "Merc." he called out as he opened the metal gate and entered the paddock, a small smile crossed his face as the white faced mare lifted up her head and started walking over towards him. William clicked his tongue to call the mare over in a faster pace but to his dismay, the Thoroughbred cross just continued to walk along. She was a good mare with a sweet temper but she hadn't always been like that, it had taken four long years for the mare to begin to trust her human and when he built that bond is when her bad habits began to fade. Not only because they trusted each other but because he was able to get up close to fix those problems rescue horses tended to have, such as bad feet, weight issues, bad teeth, open wounds and the other usual things he tended to encounter with the rescues his, well Josh's clients tended to have.

"How's my little girl?" he asked in a hushed tone as the mare stood infront of his then slowly approached to put the halter on "Good."
he praised when the mare stood still for him to catch her considering he expected her to have galloped off with dismay just like Mercedes would have done back home. William began to lead the calm bay mare towards the float when he noticed Vivian and her mare, that horses seemed to be a bit of a hot-head and possibly just bad mannered in his opinion. There was little issues with his own horse and he led the mare over to the float as his horse payed little attention to the antics of the other mare. The young man began to tack up the mare with his leather [url]Barcoo[/url] bridle, it was something he had for years and was almost like his lucky hat but in horse tack form, it was equipped with your normal loose ring snaffle bit. He threw the old red and fold-over saddle cloth (not that you could really tell what colour the cloth was on sight due to the build up of dust and its need for some sort of cleaning) and his fathers old halfbreed fender over the mare's back then hook the matching breastplate into place and pulled up the girth. Will patted the more on her neck and walked her in a circle before mounting up, he walked to mare over towards Vivian "Looks like she's a little spirited." he smiled, gesturing towards Milly. He barely waited for an answer before giving the mare a squeeze and heading in the general direction of the trail "Brutus, Lacy! Here." he called out and watched the dogs come bounding over to the left side of his mare and trailing about a meter wide of the horse as they had been trained.

buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me