- It Takes a Gentle Hand - Horse + Human RP - Closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: - It Takes a Gentle Hand - Horse + Human RP - Open

Postby _Akat » Fri May 05, 2017 3:48 pm

Luana Kennemer

Tags: open

Luana had excitement bubbling all over throughout her whole body, but she kept a
straight calm look upon her face. Another stable, a different year, another group of people
to collaborate with,"Great," she thought to herself,"as soon as I just get comfortable my
mom has to send me off to Briar Hill Acres, just so she won't have to take care of me." After
getting kicked out of numerous other schools, Luana's mother finally sent her to someplace
she might actually enjoy. There were horses, and that was it. Luana had no particular
interest in having to meet, or even be around other people. Luana didn't necessarily
care what her first impression was on anybody, she had ratty tangled hair under a
baseball cap, a t-shirt with the sleeves tore off, and jeans with rips and tears all down them.
As soon as Luana saw the barn she shrugged and started walking towards it, while looking
around for any other signs of people. When she got inside she quietly found her name on
the board, next to a horse named Bo. She grabbed a packet off the table, rolled it up, and
shoved it in her back pocket. Then she went on to find her new horse Bo.

Bo

Bo heard an unfamiliar noise coming from the aisle way, but he wanted nothing to do with it, so he
just stayed put half way asleep, almost satisfied after eating his snack.
Bo was an older, decent looking gelding, he had a beautiful coat, but unfortunately he wasn't the friendliest.
Bo was dropped off at Briar Hill a few weeks ago, having a sour attitude, being stubborn, and mean
to almost anyone he came in contact with. After being caught, last week, the owners of
Briar Hill decided to keep him in the stalls until he was
catchable again. Bo heard another noise, but this time it was familiar, so he walked up to his stall
door and poked his head out to see what was going on. A young girl eyed him and made her way towards him.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dea invidia. » Fri May 05, 2017 5:18 pm

❣Charlotte Nelson❣
[ 17 Years Old ] [ Female ] [ Crush: N/A ] [ Location: Stables ] [ Nevarious ] [ Tags: Tyler V. ]

Charlotte watched through the window as he mother drove towards stables. Her hands were firmly around the bag in her lap, this wouldn't be the first time she would be rehabilitating a horse. She watched as a few other kids were doing things, and as her mother stopped she stepped out of the car confidently, bag and suitcase in hand. She noticed a board with writing, and packets on the tables, and walked towards the board. She quickly found her name and made sure to check which horse she had been paired with, "So his name is Nevarious, ok." she quickly said. She moved towards the table, grabbing her packet and reading through all the information she found necessary. She looked to the boy who seemed to be reading, then turned back to her own packet. It said that her horse was in a field, she looked up her eyes sweeping over most of the fields and eyes falling on a smaller field with only one horse in it. The horse was bay, well wild bay to be exact, and as far as she could tell fit the description and picture that was given in the folder. She wanted to go to him immediately, but stood leaning against a wall waiting incase there was somebody who was going to inform them as to what to do.

⊗Nevarious⊗

Toot Toot
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋❜𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃
jade. 16. she/her. bisexual. pisces.
▬▬▬
hey there, i'm jade! your local australian teen. i'm not on cs very often at the moment because i'm in year 11
and doing the ib. i am working towards going into vet science or maybe forensics, i'm a little indecisive.

i am a pianist and bassist, i also sing from time to time. listening wise, i don't really have a set genre of music,
i like to say my taste varies on my mood. some artists i listen to a lot would be grimes, glass animals, arctic
monkeys, gorillaz and grlwood.

alongside music, i enjoy a mixture of reading, art and gaming. oh and i also like anime and manga, i'm
currently watching the promised neverland. i have way too many books waiting to be read, but i always love
book suggestions. same goes for anime/manga, send me recommendations, i'm always looking for a new series.

i don't bite, so feel free to send me trades or dms. although i'm not great at replying quickly.
𝐒𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Fri May 05, 2017 11:30 pm

(Sorry my post isn't fancy, I'm on mobile : ( )
Tyler Robinson
Perched on a fence of an unused pasture was the muscular frame of a young man, as he sat, watching his assigned horse from afar. Horse number 563, also know as Tak, was currently in a small pasture in the shape of a circle. He was full stallion, Tyler could tell right away, by the way he acted, and he was an ornery little thing to. However, he had dealt with ornery stallions before. This one would be no different.

He held the stallion's paperwork in his hand, and he lifted it up to read it again, for what must have been the hundredth time. It was said the stallion had no good, and had countless vices. He was untrained, wild, and unruly. It was a familiar story with Tyler, and he knew they were a good match. His eyes were drawn back up as he saw the stallion began digging his hoof in the ground and pawing, a clear sign of fury. Tyler could sometimes be described as a firecracker waiting to explode, and this stud seemed to be the same way. He took notice of the warning sign that stood outside his paddock. This would be fun, Tyler thought.

After a few more minutes of observing the stallion, the male hopped down from the fence, landing on the fresh, dewy grass. He took a few steps towards the stud, and then a few more. He was standing tall with his head held high, to show the stallion that he wasn't afraid of him. His eyes met Tak's, as he awaited his reaction.
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Haven - 1

Postby allo vera » Sat May 06, 2017 12:19 am

||| Haven
||| 18 - demigirl
||| horse - goldie
||| tags - Tyler V., Charlotte
The amount of sleep Haven had gotten last night wasn't much. She had been nervous, more than nervous - panicky even. A new barn, away from what she knew, away from her mom... people told her it was best. They could both get help at the same time. Haven would be sent off to some barn for bad kids or whatever (and was she really bad? The worst she'd done was stolen a car, come on) and her mom would be sent to rehab.

Haven still didn't like it. Things were best when she could be with her mom, making sure nothing bad happened. It was because of Haven that her mom was even still alive. Even worse was the fact that Haven's mother's rehab had begun a full week earlier than Haven's barn time. She'd been bouncing between friend's and relative's houses, as their apartment had gone up at the same time. Now, finally, Haven was here. She'd taken the car with her, chances were Haven would need it more than her mother.

The wild-haired girl stepped out of the car, eyes bleary from her extended drive. She wasn't nearly as put together as Haven normally tried to be. Her tinted hair was thrown into a messy braid, strands escaping from their tie. She wore a pair of soft black jeans and a red flannel shirt, both of which were wrinkled from the drive. Haven barely even wore makeup, something she normally did on a regular basis. In short, she wasn't going to be making exactly the impression she'd hoped to.

Haven didn't see any authoritative figure around, the only other person she actually saw in the parking lot was a nervous looking girl with white hair. Haven ignored her, walking to the barn. Maybe there was info in there? There was not a tour guide, but there was a board and a table. The table was full of pamphlets, as and Haven flipped through hers she realized it was about her new horse. The horse... that was the only good thing about this place. Haven had always loved the majestic creatures, and here she would actually be assigned to one of her very own. It was basically what she'd always dreamed of. Barring, of course, the circumstances surrounding her visit here. That was less than day-dream quality.

There were two other people hanging around the table, both looking like students. Both had their packets, but hadn't moved.

"Are we supposed to stay here?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. Just by looking around the barn and peeking outside, Haven could tell there were several other people already at pens or stalls.

||| Show Name Tbd
||| "Goldie"
||| human - Haven
||| tags - open
*screech screech i'm a leech*
allo vera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat May 06, 2017 3:43 am

Bo

This unfamiliar stranger approached Bo, and he slowly backed up. When she got to the stall door,
Bo lifted his head pinned his ears, and lunged his front feet at her making a squeal. Turning fiercely,
he kicked the walls on his stall, only when Luana backed up did he stop.

Luana Kennemer

[left/]Age:17[/left]
Tags:Charlotte, Tyler V., Haven

Luana approached the stall, Bo did not like this at all. "Easy boy, steady," she cooed to him
to try and calm him. Bo would not calm, he spun around and stared kicking the wall.
Luana backed up slowly and Bo calmed. "Just great, a sour spoiled little brat of a horse,"
Luana thought to herself, "but I like a challenge". She quietly studied this beautiful
creature, when she heard the sound of other students talking. Luana decided
to walk over and she what was going on. Luana approached a shorter dark haired girl who looked
close to her age and said,"I'm not sure where we
are suppose to be, but the horse I'm assigned to doesn't seem to friendly."
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Sat May 06, 2017 2:44 pm

{{Btw, I was too lazy to make the "Authorive figure", lols. So if needed, just RP him/her. We'l say there's both a male and a female in charge. So just anyone can RP them, when they need them.}}

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℱull Name: Tyler Viente
𝒩ickηames: Ty
Aℊℯ: 19
ℊℯηȡℯr: Male
𝒯aℊs: Charlotte, Haven

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
~~~Tyler watched from the corner of his eyes as two females joined him in reading about their projects. He was quiet until one of them spoke. He looked up and smiled a small bit, just super bubbly. "I don't think so, I'm sure we can go see our horses and do whatever. As long as you follow the barn rules I guess." He explained in a happy, very bright tone. He looked around, down the barn aisle and saw a few horses poking their heads out. "I don't know where the people in charge are, but I'm pretty sure we can just go." He recapped, looking back to Haven, smile gleaming still.

.: Show Name Pending :: Tak :: 6 year old Paint Cross Stallion :: Tyler Robinson :.
The paint kept digging and moving around only to dig more. At one point he even moved to let out an ear piercing neigh in warning to any horse in hearing distance. The stud soon caught eye of the male approaching his pen. Took him long enough. The stud immediately turned to face him, watching him and moving to dig at the dirt more aggressively, easily making a small hole in the soft dirt. He patiently waited til the right moment before taking off in a full charge at the male. He hit the fence and began biting at it, striking his front hooves at the metal barrier. His ears were back flat against his skull, showing he wasn't playing around at all. The stallion was in a bad mind, and lacking teachings from both horses and humans. Once he was discovered to be a bully, he was kept in solitary confinement all his life, growing up alone and untaught. He knew no manners, and handled his anger the only ways he knew how. Though he did find it very fun.
WIP WIP WIP

Quick Facts About Me While This Is WIP:
-I sleep 12 hours a night at minimum-
-I obsess over different foods every week-
-I am 24, and Engaged-
-I own an Aussie Shepherd named Falkor-

Life Ticks On
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dea invidia. » Sat May 06, 2017 5:54 pm

❣Charlotte Nelson❣
[ 17 Years Old ] [ Female ] [ Crush: N/A ] [ Location: Stables ] [ Nevarious ] [ Tags: Tyler R. (Only slightly) ]

She nodded to the other girl that joined and listened as the boy decided to speak. She nodded, "Cya then." she announced, heading off to go see if the horse in the field she suspected as hers truely was. As she got closer the more she knew he was hers, she also noticed another boy that was already with his horse. She walked up to the fence holding the bay stallion, she dropped the packet next to the small field's gate and checked the name tag on the halter that was hanging there. Nevarious it read, and thankfully it was Charlotte's assigned horse.

She noticed as she looked up that he was distacted, and seemingly angry at the other horse and boy in the field that wasn't too far away. She watched the other boy, and her own horse hopping up to sit on the gate, holding his halter in hand. As the stallion kicked at her she jumped off the fence, and actually into the field. She fumbled around in her pocket to find a treat, usually it was peppermint but she only had a few chunks of apple today. She placed them in her palm watching the thoroughbred stallion carefully, luckily she was wearing a helmet to reduce the possibility of major injury but no guarantee. As the stallion came closer to take the treat, she took her chance to put his halter on. She only managed to get it half on before he reared up and turned kicking once again. the teen shook her head and hopped over the field gate, taking a good look over her package and information again. From what she was seeing, trust and handling would be a start and maybe bareback riding before using tack with him due to the known history.

⊗Nevarious⊗

Nevarious kept an eye on the stallion that was kept close to him, his own ears were pinned and he snorted as he made his way around the field only to look at Tak again. He paid no attention to the girl until she hopped onto the gate, he turned to her snorting. He made his way toward her in a trot, taking a good look at her before turning back around to kick. He didn't care if he missed, he wasn't going to be easy, he was going to show that he saw himself as top stallion. He turned back to her, he pawed the ground and had his ears pinned but noticed what she held in her open palm. He came close to her, still being wary and took the apple, but as soon as he realised she was trying to put the halter on he ended it. He reared up and turned to kick once again, his aim was lousy but as long as it got her out he would be fine with it.
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋❜𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃
jade. 16. she/her. bisexual. pisces.
▬▬▬
hey there, i'm jade! your local australian teen. i'm not on cs very often at the moment because i'm in year 11
and doing the ib. i am working towards going into vet science or maybe forensics, i'm a little indecisive.

i am a pianist and bassist, i also sing from time to time. listening wise, i don't really have a set genre of music,
i like to say my taste varies on my mood. some artists i listen to a lot would be grimes, glass animals, arctic
monkeys, gorillaz and grlwood.

alongside music, i enjoy a mixture of reading, art and gaming. oh and i also like anime and manga, i'm
currently watching the promised neverland. i have way too many books waiting to be read, but i always love
book suggestions. same goes for anime/manga, send me recommendations, i'm always looking for a new series.

i don't bite, so feel free to send me trades or dms. although i'm not great at replying quickly.
𝐒𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Sat May 06, 2017 11:06 pm

Tyler Robinson
Tyler watched the stallion's uproar, and took another step in his direction. "Now, throwing a temper tantrum sure ain't going to get you anywhere. You can fight all you want, it's not going to do any good," he declared firmly as the stud began biting the fence. "Now obviously, no one's ever taught you a thing. Well, that's all changing today," The Male reminded himself to be kind yet firm. He could tell this stallion had a lot of pent up anger and aggression, and was full of energy. He guessed that it may have been from boredom, and he devised a plan. "We can do this easy, or we can do it hard," he said, walking up to where he was just a few feet away from the fence. "I'll be nice as long as you're nice," he murmured. He gripped the stallion's halter as he awaited his next move.
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Sun May 07, 2017 1:35 am

((Mobile post))

Tak rattled the fence, striking his hooves and sending his legs through the panels repeatedly in an attempt to attack. He did applaud the humans bravery and effort, however it didn't mean he'd back down any easier. The stud did eventually step away from the fence, only to pace. He ran back and forth, kicking dust and dirt up as he went almost in an effort to show off. He moved to hold himself tall and big, throwing his head around as he went back and forth, guarding to make sure the human knew this was his place. Back and forth he went, sometimes stopping to dig at the ground to kick more dirt up, just being the ball of raging anger he normally was.
WIP WIP WIP

Quick Facts About Me While This Is WIP:
-I sleep 12 hours a night at minimum-
-I obsess over different foods every week-
-I am 24, and Engaged-
-I own an Aussie Shepherd named Falkor-

Life Ticks On
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Mon May 08, 2017 3:03 am

Name: Luana Kennemer

As soon as she arrived to join the others, everyone started to depart to go see their horses. Luana decided to go back and give Bo another chance. "How in the world am I supposed to help a horse that won't even be caught in a stall?" Luana thought to herself. Luana fished out a pack of carrots from her back pack, and started calmly towards Bo's stall. She approached the stall cautiously, placing one carrot on the stall door, then backed away. Bo walked up and sniffed the carrot, then slowly he took it off the door and ate it. Luan was happy at this point, "At least I'm making progress, maybe" she thought. Luana then made her way too the stall door, holding the next carrot by the edge, stretching out to hold it away from Bo. She stood sill so Bo wouldn't be alarmed. Bo started towards her keeping a sharp eye on her. Slowly with the other hand, Luana grabbed the halter hanging on his stall it was only a little rope halter, nothing fancy. Bo took the carrot with an outstretched neck, then he pulled it back to eat the carrot. Luana reached out her hand, and Bo came near. Luana tried to keep her adrenaline steady, so Bo wouldn't get antsy either. She touched his soft pink muzzle. Gradually she started petting his face. There was rain rot all on his forehead, and most of his body. "Poor thing" thought Luana. She started to scratch his forehead, trying to remove some of it. When Luana slowly pulled the halter up over the door, Bo flinched and moved away. He started pawing the ground, and spinning in circles to get away, Luana just decided to hang the halter back up. She left a carrot on the door for him, and left to go get the rest of her things from the truck.'

Name: Bo

Bo had become very hungry, there was no hay nor feed in his stall only a few shavings and a bucket of old water. When the girl had come back to the stall, Bo hoped she was here to feed him, or even better release him. She came near the stall hand he shied away to the far corner keeping an eye on her. She placed something on the door, and slowly he approached. Only when he realized that is was food did he accept the carrot. The girl came to the door once more holding something. Bo stood there and just watched her. She hadn't put it down, Bo noticed she wasn't going to put it down either. Taking extra caution, he stepped to her, all he wanted was the food. Bo out reached his neck, took the carrot and quickly pulled his head back to eat. Bo thought this girl had more food so he came near once more. He saw her hand out for him, so he placed his nose in her hand, but only looking for food. When she moved her hand up his face, only then did he realize how good it felt, and she even tried to remove this gunk on his head that was bothering him for several days. When she pulled something over the door, that looked like a whip to him, it frightened him. Bo tried to get away from it by spinning and pawing, until she put it down. After that she left, he was somewhat relieved, but still hungry.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me