squad goals - closed & started

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby elio. » Fri May 19, 2017 10:13 am

accepted, I think she's quite nice as the drama queen figure!
" please forget me not "

semi hiatus. please don't contact me unless it's important (ie. commissions)
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: squad goals - open n accepting

Postby honokahonk » Fri May 19, 2017 10:46 am

just ignore this, nothing important here (had a nervous episode when i first posted this and it was,,, WELL pretty embarrassing and stuff chdlvvk)
Last edited by honokahonk on Fri May 19, 2017 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
© Yuhki Kamatani
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

❝ then we have time. many seconds, many years. ❞

✧ status- school work is keeping me busy ✧
✦✦✦
heyo wassup!! i'm a constantly sleep deprived bean with kinda obscure interests
i'm an amateur coder and video game enthusiast and i also like to draw sometimes and create my own stories and universes, like many others on this site
i'm mainly here to just burn time for the funsies, but i'm totally up to having passionate conversations about pretty much whatever, so don't be afraid to hit me up, even if it's for pretty much no reason!! however, i have to admit that i can be a little nervous and weird with people when i talk to them for the first time haha,,, don't worry, it's not anything personal, i just get nervous really easily
i'm really into shounen note, digimon, and love live! (both sip and ss) atm, and i'm always open to talking about them!

✦✦✦
listo
art instagram
✣ link
✣ link
honokahonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wlfsoul » Fri May 19, 2017 11:24 am

Name: Kai Konami
Sexuality: Bisexual
role: Jokester
Short Description: For a male who is tall for his age, he is a Black haired person with bright blue eyes.
sign: Cancer
♡: Night, Fish, Swimming, Pranks
×: Loud noises, Rude behavior, Reading, Waking up.
Scent: Maple and Berries

Personality: Kai is labeled as the jokester as he finds everything funny and likes to make people laugh and have a good time. Though, he may look serious Kai is anything but that as he is all about parties and pranks as well as annoying people. Kai can be hyper and be lazy at any time of day depending on his moods as he can get mood swings time to time. He may be the Jokester but it's not like he takes nothing seriously he takes people's problems seriously and does anything he can to help that person as well as stick up for them in a time of need. Kai can also be sassy and disobedient if you get on his nerves as well as flirt only to get people ticked off.

Height 6'2
Eyes A bright blue Iris.
Hair Silky black and short
Crush None/PM
BF/GF None
Extra:

_________________________________________________________________________[/center]

Kinda a wip but I have all the basic down. ^^//
wlfsoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Fri May 19, 2017 11:42 am

Accepted! We can now start ^^ I can make the first post but if anyone else wants to you definitely can!
" please forget me not "

semi hiatus. please don't contact me unless it's important (ie. commissions)
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one. naoki ishii

Postby elio. » Sat May 20, 2017 4:37 pm

n a o k i - i s h i i
-♥ hyper/eighteen ♥- -♥ tags; friends ♥- -♥ location; cafe ♥- -♥ male/pansexual ♥-
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
naoki quickly jumped through the door of the cafe, shouting at that. many people turned to look at him but he barely cared as he made his way towards his group a friends. clearly he was more excited today then he normally was. he smiled brightly at his friends and put his hands on his hips. "vacation time!" he almost shouted again, getting quite a few shushes from nearby people. he stuck his tongue out and showed them a brochure. he gave a bright smile again and looked at his friends to see if they were interested in his idea.
Last edited by elio. on Thu May 25, 2017 2:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnimeQueen » Sat May 20, 2017 6:18 pm

HANA SAITO - THE CUTIE PIE
      tagged; friends location; cafe

the cafe seemed to be deadly silent, the subtle sound of murmuring and cutlery clinking together in unison. hana sat head against the table, eyes closed slightly. "hey naoki, you don't have to be so loud" she looked up, grinning at the excited boy that just came rushing into the previously quiet room. sitting up in her spot, her arms stretched and found themselves resting on the shoulders of kai beside her as she chuckled lightly. "soo, what vacation??"
Last edited by AnimeQueen on Sat May 20, 2017 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby encia » Sat May 20, 2017 7:33 pm

( FUJIOKA AYANO ! )
    // eighteen years // female // location; cafe // tagged; friends

ayano kept quiet, listening to the quiet sounds of other people murmuring. she stared at her lap, wondering what the murmurs were about. the girl immediately jerked up, hearing a familiar loud voice. turning around to face who had shouted loudly, she realized it was naoki. "h-huh? w-what vacation?" ayano stuttered, fiddling with her scarf. looking at her other friends, she figured that they seemed interested in this sudden plan. naoki seemed really excited about it, too, though she couldn't figure out why.
encia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honokahonk » Sat May 20, 2017 9:01 pm

桜井 ほむら ♛ HOMURA SAKURAI

tags; the squad ★ where; cafe ★

oh? oh oh oh? a vacation? homura raised an eyebrow at her blond friendhe should maybe think about getting his ears checked, and took a quick glance at the brochure. she couldn't see every single detail, but she did recognise some letters and words. still not enough to give her a full idea of what was going on, sadly. she gave a slightly forced laugheugh, the dirty looks are getting to her and looked at the aforementioned friend with an amused look. "why, full of energy as usual." she shifted on her chair a little. "that aside, i am also rather curious to know what kind of vacation you're talking about. care to give an explanation of some sort?"
honokahonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two. naoki ishii

Postby elio. » Sun May 21, 2017 6:59 am

n a o k i - i s h i i
-♥ hyper/eighteen ♥- -♥ tags; friends ♥- -♥ location; cafe ♥- -♥ male/pansexual ♥-
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
naoki smiled brightly at his friends interest in his plans. "I found this really nice beach not too far away. I thought it'd be nice if we'd all go." He said, flipping open the brochure to a picture of the lovely beach. He looked towards his friends if they'd like it if they went. He was still smiling, clearly overly hyper still
Last edited by elio. on Thu May 25, 2017 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Sun May 21, 2017 8:22 am

Riku Hiraoka
Partier || Female || Heterosexual || 18
Tags: Friends || Location : Cafe

"Did someone say... Beach?" Riku suddenly appeared behind Naoki, peering over his shoulder at the brochure, and then quickly snatching it from him to look at the details. "Ohhh, I am SO down for this!" She handed the back the brochure with a smile. "Anyone want to go swimsuit shopping?"
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me