The Reunion (Open!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

The Reunion (Open!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:46 am

Plot

It has been five years since these former students graduated from a small highschool named Montrose Academy. While they all had varying degrees of friendships with one another, they are still all equally surprised to find the invite that comes through their letterbox, inviting them all to spend a full two weeks at a camp, where they can reconnect and catch up with those that they haven't kept in contact with. Old friendships and rivalries will quickly re-emerge, as well as some new ones that may be unexpected - and with the arrival of some new faces, things are going to get interesting.

At first, everything goes well. Everyone receives a key for one of the four cabins that they will be staying in, which are all named after birds - Owl, Raven, Starling and Dove - along with a swipe card that grants access to one of the four bedrooms in their assigned cabin. In addition, everyone is reminded that the two weeks are for them all to relax, let loose and have fun. But with old and new feelings, rivalries and friendships start to surface quickly, things are clearly not going to be as laid-back as it may be originally expected.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters/Couples

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:49 am

You may have up to three characters, but they all must be from different couples. PM me to reserve.
All characters must also have at least one friend, and one enemy - each from different couples. These can either be decided for you, or discussed altogether. While all couples are 'endgame', relationships with other characters before this is allowed.
All characters must be posted on the discussion thread.

Couple 1
After graduating, it did not take long for Vaughn to be noticed by a record label and given a recording contract to be a musician - his long-time dream. A couple of years later, Vaughn is in a devoted relationship with Chester, and have been for a year and a half - the two remaining close friends after graduation. The former is also on his very first tour, spending six months travelling the country to perform for his - mostly - teenage fans that adore him, a supportive Chester urging him to take the chance on such a tour. A couple of months into the tour, however, Chester accidentally stumbles across two different photos of Vaughn kissing a fan. After the ensuing break up, the two haven't spoken, with Chester making a point of cutting off all contact. Vaughn has recently released a new single, about his regret and missing Chester, and it has unintentionally become a huge hit.
Now, with the reunion, they are about to see and talk each other for the first time since breaking up.

Vaughn Walker|24|Bisexual|Raven|Room 2(Horse)
Chester McKinley|24|Homosexual|Owl|Room 1 (Consulting_Angel)

Couple 2
Gwynne was the head cheerleader in Montrose Academy, known to be perky, confident and outgoing. Her best friend, Vidya, was a quiet artist, preferring to stay in the background. Yet, the two got on incredibly well, and often spoke with one another about getting into their dream colleges, even though they would be at least eight hours apart. Despite this, they both achieved and got offers from their dream colleges, though they promised to keep in contact - which they managed to do well. Over the years, only actually being able to see one another a few times, Gwynne finds herself unexpectedly falling for her for her closest friend - or maybe it's not so unexpected - and it's possibly vice-versa. They've been out of college for a year, and now, with the reunion, the two are looking forward to seeing each other once again. How long will they take to confess their feelings, if ever?

Gwynne Bithell|24|Homosexual|Starling|Room 1 (SilentMelody)
Vidya Shah|23|Bisexual|Dove|Room 3 (maggotea)

Couple 3
Romeo used to be the rebel, disregarding the rules and keeping other people at a distance. Very few people actually liked him, or wanted to even go near him - his only friend being The Skater (Couple 4). Almost predictably, shortly after graduation, he got into trouble with the law, for a non-violent, petty theft crime that he was quickly caught for. Despite the way he acts, this was the first time he has been arrested, and he was sentenced to 40 hours of community service. Resistant to the idea, but not wanting to go to jail, he reluctantly agreed... and ended up working with volunteer Luo. The two, naturally, don't hit it off at first, but after Luo saved Romeo's life by pulling him out of the way of an oncoming car, they become firm friends. In fact, in the following years, Romeo becomes almost unrecognisable, turning over a new leaf with Luo's help (but still retaining some of his 'old' personality), but even though the growing feelings are mutual, they can't seem to bring themselves to admit them to one another.

Romeo Katō|24|Homosexual|Raven|Room 1 (haru haru)
Luo Chen|23|Bisexual|Dove|Room 1 (Consulting_Angel)

Couple 4
A skater girl, Girl 1, has been following her own path and rules since the start of highschool, and she isn't likely to stop now. Being the sole friend of the rebel (Couple 3), she didn't and still doesn't take cheek from anyone. She was also an aspiring songwriter, convinced she'd be writing with some of the biggest rock/punk musicians. Enter Girl 2, a punk singer with a garage band, and a similar firey spirit. She transferred to Montrose Academy during their final year, and the two became firm friends. It wasn't long before they started working together, with Girl 1 writing songs for the band, with some input and inspiration from Girl 2, of course. Surprisingly, the garage band is still together, but are by no means big names - just a local name, sometimes getting gigs outside of town, but not many. Two years ago, they both started dating, with Girl 2 making the first move. Come the reunion, though, and things are looking extremely rocky. They are both stubborn, wild and firey, and after a particularly bad argument that occurs at the reunion, they will have to make decisions as to whether or not they will actually work as a couple for much longer.

Girl 1|Age|Sexuality|Cabin|Room (User)
Oh Hye-rin|24|Bisexual|Raven|Room 3 (Phebe)

Couple 5
They were raised on different sides of the tracks. Luc, a popular socialite who has never had to worry about money, finds that despite his popularity, he doesn't really have any friends that aren't only interested because his family has money. He found himself more attracted towards Elliot, a quiet bookworm who had to work after school to help his mother (who also worked a couple of jobs) and the rest of his family out. The two, however, never actually had a conversation together, save for maybe a few short exchanges in corridors. Elliot and his family, fortunately, are now in a better place financially - if this was not the case, he would have refused the invite to the reunion, after all. He hadn't really paid Luc much attention. In fact, he even slightly resented the fact that he didn't seem to realise how good his family had it. Still, Elliot couldn't help but feel intrigued, because Luc seemed to be nice enough despite that. Perhaps things will change, now that they are about to meet each other once again.

Luc Ortiz|24|Bisexual|Owl|Room 4 (The Fujoshi)
Elliot Miles|24|Pansexual|Owl|Room 3 (haru haru)

Couple 6
Angelina has struggled to make friends most of her life. Not that she didn't have any, but it always felt as though she didn't have anyone to call her best friend, and anything that was planned, she would not get invited to unless she made the plans (which wasn't often, because she was quite shy). But she settled for them, in fear that no one else was interested. The one person that made her heart skip a beat was Naomi, a friendly, well-known sportswoman that had a circle of friends that Angelina had always been certain that she'd be rejected from, so she didn't try. She regretted that, and Naomi had been equally interested, but felt that Angelina was not interested. Now that they may be able to meet properly for the first time, will they strike up a friendship, or maybe something more? Or will they make the decision to avoid one another?

Angelina Kaiser|23|Pansexual|Owl|Room 2 (bellissima!)
Naomi Campbell|23|Bisexual|Starling|Room 4 (maggotea)

Couple 7
Celeste used to be well-liked by her peers, being the prep girl and always lending a hand. She even ended her final year being one half of the school's 'Power-Couple', alongside the school's best sportsman (Couple 8). But then she convinced herself that she would never get caught, and cheated on him a year and a half later - for which she was caught. This news spread quickly among her former classmates, and most of them cut off contact with her. With very few people to turn to, she knows that she has to make a change, and prove that what she did was stupid. She finally gets her chance to prove herself when she meets the sibling of one of her old highschool classmates at the reunion... but will they find out about her ruined reputation?

Celeste Locke|23|Straight|Starling|Room 3 (Timeless Entities)
Classmate's Sibling (male or female)|Age|Sexuality|Cabin|Room (User)

Couple 8
He has found it hard to trust other people since getting cheated on after a 3-year relationship with the Prep (Couple 7), and nearly refused the invite for the reunion. He was the best sportsman at Montrose Academy, but he didn't really want to be, and he decided that he would not be taking up a sports career as expected. Instead, he has now taken up photography, but he has not told anyone else that, save for one former classmate, the actor/actress, who has remained his closest friend. He knows things will be tense at the reunion, but perhaps he will unexpectedly find himself a new romantic interest in the one person that he has been able to trust over the years...

Carter Parker|24|Sexuality|Dove|Room 2 (Timeless Entities)
Emma Bay|23|Heterosexual|Starling|Room 2 (Goatmas)
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:35 am, edited 19 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Form and Rules

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:49 am

You may use your own form, as long as everything below is included.

Full Name:
Nickname (if any):
Age (23-24):
Sexuality:
Nationality:
Appearance (realistic image, or description):
Personality (at least 3-4 sentences):
Cabin:
Room:
Role:
Other:

Rules

- No Mary Sues/Gary Stus/God modding.
- PM me to reserve - they last for 24 hours.
- Please only join if you're going to actually be active and not forget about the roleplay after joining.
- Interact with other characters and don't leave anyone out! That said, don't just wait around for someone to interact with you.
- Every post should be about a paragraph of 4-5 sentences for each character. Writers block is understandable, but constant one- or two- liners will be not acceptable.
- LGBT+ characters are always accepted in my roleplays, as are such relationships. Obviously. Any sort of hate or discrimination about this (along with race, religion, etc.), then you will not be allowed to join the roleplay.
- Please create diverse characters!
- Characters must be 23 or 24. No children.
- No OOC drama. If there's a problem, then please PM me.
- When the roleplay starts, you have 48 hours to also begin, or I will assume that you are no longer interested and will open your place(s) back up. (I'm tired of having to wait around for people that don't actually join in with the roleplay).
- Keep chat and character forms to thediscussion thread.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Camp Pineridge

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:15 am

Cabins
These cabins have four bedrooms, a bathroom, a mini-kitchen and a living area. They're a little bigger than they may seem at first.

Owl
Room 1 - Chester McKinley.
Room 2 - Angelina Kaiser
Room 3 - Elliot Miles
Room 4 - Luc Ortiz

Raven
Room 1 - Romeo Katō
Room 2 - Vaughn Walker
Room 3 - Oh Hye-rin
Room 4 -

Starling
Room 1 - Gwynne Bithell.
Room 2 - Emma Bay.
Room 3 - Celeste Locke.
Room 4 - Naomi Campbell.

Dove
Room 1 - Luo Chen.
Room 2 - Carter Parker.
Room 3 - Vidya Shah.
Room 4 -

Dining Hall
All meals will be served here, all freshly cooked, and in buffet-style. Breakfast - 7:00-8:30. Lunch: 12:00-14:00. Dinner: 17:30-19:00.

Forest
The forest has got a clearly marked path on the ground, and is signposted, along with rope fencing to prevent anyone from straying off-path and disturbing the wildlife. The path leads to a huge clearing with a lake, and is a 20-minute walk.

Camp Activities
Camp Pineridge has a variety of other facilities and things to do, including:
- A tennis court.
- An indoor dance studio, with a sound system and half-retractable roof.
- Rowing boats at the lake - supervised by a worker.
- A large recreation room, with sofas, a TV, DVD player, and a shelf of books.
- An outdoor stage with seating.

- There is also a shuttle bus that will be taking everyone that wishes to go, down to the beach, which is a half-hour drive away, on Saturdays, leaving at 11:00, and returning for 17:30.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings will all have a quiz night from 19:00-20:00, in the recreation room.
- On Thursdays, there's another shuttle bus that will take anyone who wishes to down to the horse ranch that is 20 minutes drive away, for an hour's riding lesson, and a half-hour trail ride. This leaves the camp at 12:00, and returns for 15:00, but this must be signed up for before the previous Wednesday's evening at 19:00, and appropriate clothing must be worn.
- There will be a campfire on Sunday nights, from 20:00-22:00.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:36 am, edited 8 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Updates & Events

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:37 pm

Any updates or events for the roleplay will be posted here! Be sure to check back occasionally.

Dinner in the roleplay is set to start fairly soon, so please keep that in mind for your posts.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Tue May 09, 2017 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Reunion (Open!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:44 am

Bump.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:04 am

We'll now start!
Everyone should be either arriving or have already arrived at the camp. They get given their cabin keys and room cards upon arrival, along with a map of the camp that also has the events that will be taking place at the camp on the other side of it.

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
Tagged: Open.
Chester had, at first, been really apprehensive about attending the reunion. There were a number of factors that had made him want to decline, but, ultimately, it was the thought of being able to take a break for two weeks, and catch up with people that he hadn't seen for five years. And besides, he thought, what were the chances that he would be there? He was probably too busy being famous and... Chester couldn't finish that thought, and he shook his head. Now was not the time to think about that.

He had just arrived at the camp, and was pulling along a suitcase with him, and he had a rucksack hanging from one shoulder. Now he just had to get to his cabin, which he could already see as he approached it - along with the other three cabins nearby. Each one had a signpost outside of it, each engraved with the bird that each cabin was named after.

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Tagged: Open.
Luo was already at the camp, in his allocated cabin. He was excited to meet everyone else, to find out what they had been doing since they left highschool. He was also mostly looking forward to spending some more time with Romeo, though he wouldn't admit that to anyone. They had become unlikely close friends, and - again, he wouldn't admit it to anyone - had found himself becoming attracted to Rome. Even with that thought, he felt a blush on his face, which he fought to keep down. It was, he was convinced, just a one-sided crush.

He exhaled slowly, then he left the cabin, to go and see if anyone else had arrived. He was sure that he had heard some people arriving, but he wasn't going to just wait for someone to find him.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:21 am

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 | open

As Vidya approached her cabin, she nearly ran right into Luo, giving a yelp and dropping on of her totes. "Oh my god, I'm sorry!" she said, her face flushing red as she scrambled to gather up her bag. Mentally she kicked herself for losing her composure so quickly. 'Great job, V, you've been here all of ten minutes and you've already made a fool of yourself.' She picked herself back up and finally looked Luo in the face, recognizing him from an art class or two but not remembering his name. "Uh.. It's nice to see you again," she stuttered as she stepped out of his way and moved past him, rushing into the cabin and finding her room.

Naomi | 23 | couple 6-girl 2| Starling-room 4 | open

Naomi walked into camp, breathing in the fresh air with a smile. She'd been excited for this trip ever since the invitation came. Of course she loved her job, but a vacation was well appreciated, especially one where she'd have a chance to relive the glory days. She wondered what the waterfront was like, who all would show up, who would be in her cabin. It was extremely energizing for her to be back in that high school mindset, and as she walked towards her cabin she couldn't keep a grin off her face.
maggotea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome (1) & elliot (1)

Postby dumbfounded » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:30 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

couple/role guy 1/couple 3 xx cabin raven xxtags open

the car ride out to the camp was pretty peaceful for romeo. for the most part, it was just him, his thoughts,
      and the weeknd playing from the car's radio. there were cars, but not as many as he had expected. not that he really cared anyways. rome wasn't really sure what to expect when it came to this reunion, the main reason why he came was because he wanted to spend some quality time with luo. seeing everyone else was just a bonus.

rome parked his car rather close to the camp site in order to avoid having to walk a lot. he dragged his suitcase behind him as he walked, sighing at rattle that the wheels made as they hit small rock and crunched leaves. as soon as he got his key, he couldn't help but notice that it indicated a raven. rome raised an eyebrow and glanced towards the cabins, finally noticing the carvings of the different birds. all he had to do was find the raven. as rome began making his way to the cabins, he pulled his phone out. he gave a soft sigh at the lack of signal. he had hoped to text luo that he arrived, but to no avail.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags open

elliot found himself being the first to arrive in the owl cabin. however, instead of waiting inside the cabin,
      elliot decided that the porch would be a much better place to wait. he sat down, legs crossed, and held the map on his lap. he studied it closely, reading all the information that the leaflet contained.

elliot would glace up every so often, nodding his greeting to people although he was sure that most didn't notice him. whilst a lot of the people seemed to have changed, elliot was still pretty much the same. other than getting a better haircut, there was nothing that was changed about elliot. he was still the same old quiet guy people knew him as. yes, there was his family's financial strains improving, but that didn't change much of ellie. it just made him slightly calmer.
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlight, » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:19 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
    ((( ANGELINA )))

xxxxxxxxxxxangelina's sigh dragged on as she dug into the trunk of her dodge challenger for her suitcases, then she started to walk towards her cabin to get settled in. the more she thought about this trip, the more she regretted coming. why me? she questioned herself, the quietest girl in school, people barely even acknowledge her. angelina would much rather be spending time inside, alone with her cats watching whatever was on on television. what really worried her was the safety of her cats back home, her weirdo neighbor was definitely not the best cat sitter in the universe. before walking inside the cabin, angelina smiled at the guy that sat on the porch who she recognized as elliot from law class from senior year, she waved at him then went inside and chose her bed.
moonlight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me