The Reunion (Open!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Tue May 16, 2017 8:08 am

VAUGHN

with: Chester, Luc, & Elliot

xxxxxVaughn had rolled his eyes when Chester pretended that he didn't have any fingers on his hands, grinning playfully while realizing his word choice wasn't the best. However, when Chester told him that he did intend to brush his hair, Vaughn nodded while huffing playfully, responding to Chester in a sarcastic tone but with true intentions of wanting his hair brushed, "Yeah, yeah... Once you get your fingers from the lake I'll let you comb my hair."

xxxxxAs the three continued talking, Vaughn listened although he seemed a bit spaced out with his fingers now resting in his pockets while he leaned back a little bit. However, when Luc asked if the oars were difficult to use, Vaughn jumped back into the conversation by shaking his head, indicating that they weren't hard to use (even though he had dropped his in the lake before they even began rowing). When Luc went on to ask if they were sword fighting, Vaughn smiled a little as he looked over at Chester who explained they hadn't. "Naw, we didn't do that," Vaughn shook his head as he smirked a little, but after looking over at Chester when he said that they should have, Vaughn tilted his head and squinted his eyes while stretching and furrowing his brows before speaking in a subtly playful and challenging way, "Welp, your choice, Chester my man. You might regret it."

xxxxxWhen he heard Luc seemingly call them dorks, however, Vaughn turned from Chester to Luc and narrowed his eyebrows while smiling, pausing for a short moment while thinking of a response with parted lips before raising a hand and pointing a finger towards him. "...At least we own what we are," Vaughn pointed out in a comical manner, grinning as he slowly wrapped an arm around Chester's shoulders, "I bet we'd win a sword fight against you two. We'd out-nerd you. So hard- we already do. What'da'ya 'gonna do about it, chums?"

xxxxx(I apologize for the belated post! I've been a bit busy for the past few days and I'm going to be a little busy for the next upcoming days. I just wanted to get a post up so I'm sorry if my post seems rushed!)
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rome (34) & elliot (21)

Postby dumbfounded » Tue May 16, 2017 9:42 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

couple/role guy 1/couple 3 xx cabin raven xxtags luo

romeo started chuckling the moment luo said that he would keep him around for a little longer well guess what, when i die, i will come back to haunt you, he stated, another laugh escaping his lips. as he listened to his friend list the things he wasn't good at, romeo nodded, although he would have to disagree with the musical part even if his friend didn't excel in the art. as cheesy as it sounded, both luo's voice and laugh were like music to his ears.

when his friend stated that they should look forward to the two weeks, romeo nodded. i mean, half of these people probably hate me but i don't really care he said, shrugging i got you here with me and that's what really matters, especially since we're definitely going to have some fun. he glanced at luo once more and gave him a closed mouth smile. i think i would have turned my invitation down if you didn't accept yours, rome admitted, scratching his neck two weeks is a long time, i wouldn't want you to forget me in that time, he added although he hoped that luo would realize the last part was simply a joke.

romeo smiled as they entered the dining hall. not only was he getting food, but he was one step closer to getting to hear what luo had to say to him. as he glanced at all the food, rome bit his lip and pondered on what to actually get. there are too many options here, what are you going for, i need some inspiration he stated after a few seconds of quiet pondering.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ELLIOT
    ──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags luc, vaughn, chester.

a smile crept onto elliot's face as he discovered luc was also an anime fan. maybe it was because, as stereotypical as it sounded, he never expected the high school 'popular kid' to have nerdy interests. as soon as luc said that elliot was after his heart, he couldn't help but chuckle although he didn't take much notice of it, especially as the man expressed it was a joke.

as the conversation about an oar sword fight escalated, Elliot couldn't help but laugh once more. he agreed with luc on some spectrum, he might not have known chester and vaughn that well but judging by their dorky smiles, it was something that they definitely thought about doing. he could almost picture it, and in a way he found it incredibly cute. although he had no clue of their previous relationship, elliot did think that they would make quite a couple. elliot gasped loudly as vaughn's statement that him and chester would out-nerd luc and himself. get that silly idea out of your head right now, young man, he responded, trying his best to appear offended by vaughn's words you are talking to a guy that goes out larping frequently, i am experienced in the art of sword fighting.
    dumbfounded

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: The Reunion (Open!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue May 16, 2017 10:24 am

Chester McKinley
    24|Male
    Couple 1 - Guy 2
    Owl - Room 1
    Tagged: Vaughn, Elliot, Luc.
    "Oh, wait a minute..." Chester put his hands into the pockets of his jeans, then he held them back out after a few moments, his fingers outstretched, "they were in my pockets after all," and he smiled widely, clearly finding himself amusing.

Chester exaggerated a gasp, then looked playfully as though he was ready to fight. "Heck yeah we'll out-nerd you. We're Han Solo and Leia Organa, and you two are..." he paused for a moment, to think about the rest of his answer, "...you two are Stormtroopers 3 and 4," and he smiled almost deviously. He was a little surprised when Vaughn wrapped an arm around his shoulders, almost flinching for a moment, but then he decided to just try and roll with it. "You're lucky I'm being held back, because I am ready to fight," and then he started laughing, his composure - if he even had any to begin with - breaking.

When his laugh finally trailed off, Chester glanced towards Elliot, visibly surprised for a moment, "Oh yeah?" he asked, as if he was about to present a challenge, then he turned towards Vaughn and asked, in an exaggerated whisper, "What do we have that beats LARPing?"

Luo Chen
    23|Male
    Couple 3 - Guy 2
    Dove - Room 1
    Tagged: Romeo.
    Luo raised an eyebrow, when Romeo talked about haunting him, and he asked, "Oh, like a Patrick Swayze movie? But better?" and he laughed lightly, with a slight shake of his head. Then, he also gave a slight shrug. "I don't remember you caring much about what people thought of you anyway," he let out a contented sigh. "...But yes... I hope we do," he didn't seem to be surprised by Rome's admission, as his expression didn't change all that much, "well, I had been considering it as well... but then I decided that it'd be nice to just spend some time away from the city... with you... and to get some more muse for my art," he softly smiled again, "it'd take a lot longer than just two weeks to forget about you, Rome," he then stated.

In the dining hall, Luo was still a little hesitant. "I didn't think there'd be this much to choose from," he said, looking over the options once again. He paused, trying to narrow his selection down, "...okay, well... I'm stuck between the filled baked potatoes... or the lasagna," he said, and he glanced at Rome. "...But I'm definitely going for the strawberries and meringue for afters,"

(That's okay! There's no rush. ^-^)
    Consulting_Angel

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby komi-san » Tue May 16, 2017 3:18 pm

Luc Ortiz / 24 / Couple 5 - Guy 1 / Tags: Elliot, Vaughn, Chester
    Luc put a hand up his chest and with an exaggerated offended noise, he said, "I did not spend years honing my nerd skills to be insulted in such a way!" With that he put his hands on his hips. "On top of that, I took fencing before, so," he said, "I'm pretty qualified for sword fights." The part about him being forced into it by his parents was left out. Honestly, Luc was pretty interested to see how this would go. And if they did end up having a showdown, it would give him the chance to be on a team with Elliot. And with two nerds, one a LARPer and one a fencer, he figured they had a chance to win. Listening to Vaughn's exaggerated whisper, Luc laughed slightly.
    ((Wb rip, also tried to come up wit nerdy references but I only know unpopular ones;-;
    komi-san

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Wed May 17, 2017 3:10 am

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 | Gwynne

Vidya grinned at her friend. "Thanks!" she said, throwing an arm around her and giving her a quick hug. "I haven't drawn you in forever. It's so much easier for me to draw when things are fresh in my mind."
    maggotea

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

rome (35) & elliot (22)

Postby dumbfounded » Wed May 17, 2017 10:09 am

ROMEO
    ──────── KATO ────────

couple/role guy 1/couple 3 xx cabin raven xxtags luo

although he failed miserably, romeo tried his best not to burst out laughing hey, if we are reenacting ghost, i would rather you be molly, he stated, smiling at the idea. when luo reminded him that he wasn't the type to care about people's opinions, he nodded i don't care, he said, although it may not have been completely true i'm simply stating it because i wouldn't blame them if they do. he then proceeded to listen to luo as he talked once again. a smile crept on rome's face as soon as luo mentioned getting away from the city with him maybe we can do something like this some time, we could drive out away from the city and go stargazing, he suggested, only realizing the romantic aspect of it after he spoke uhhh i-i could you know... teach you how to identify constellations, he added, hoping that would make it sound less like he was asking luo out on a date (not that he would have minded it being one).

as his focus shifted onto the food, romeo thought deeply. the potatoes do look nice, he said i'm not big on lasagna although it does seem nice. as luo mentioned dessert however, rome's smile only grew further i see why you are going for that, definitely great choices, he answered.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ELLIOT
    ──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags luc, vaughn, chester.

when luc mentioned he had taken fencing classes, elliot couldn't help but smile proudly. ha! even if you two did manage to out-nerd us, we are significantly more qualified in the art of sword fighting, he stated, chucking softly. it was weird, as much as his conversations with the two men had benn limited throughout high school, they seemed to get along quite well as adults. he liked that quite a lot actually, perhaps because they seemed to bring out a much more sociable side to him, but also because he actually found a group of people who seemed to have fun around him. that, for elliot, was a rare occurrence. you know what chester, if our pairs were super hero movies, you two would be 'batman vs superman: dawn of
        justice,
        he began and we would be 'captain america: civil war' because we do not disappoint the nerd community elliot said in retaliation.
    [/list]
    dumbfounded

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed May 17, 2017 1:18 pm

★ gwynne bithell ★
      twenty four // homosexual // girl one; couple two // crush; vidya // tags; vidya

"i never even knew that! so you draw better if there's something in front of you?" she asked, her thoughts racing as she tried -- and failed -- to keep herself from blushing when vidya wrapped her arms around her for a split second. gwynne was clearly having a hard time controlling herself, and even though she knew that the two were friends, she felt something for vidya like she'd never felt before. after dating many different girls, and some guys in the past, she had a different connection with vidya.
    SilentMelody

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Wed May 17, 2017 3:15 pm

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 | Gwynne

Vidya nodded. "It's a lot easier when I can look at things from different angles than having to remember it and fill in the blanks myself. I was going to paint a portrait of you and give it to you right away but it just never looked right. So I'll have to do it later this week!" Distracted by the conversation, Vidya didn't pick up on Gwynne's behavior, not noticing the subtle changes in the ways they interacted. "Plus, this way It'll have the right haircut." She looked at her friend, studying her features. "Your hair looks really nice, Gwynne, I mean it!"
    maggotea

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu May 18, 2017 6:38 am

★ gwynne bithell ★
      twenty four // homosexual // girl one; couple two // crush; vidya // tags; vidya

"oh, thank you so much," she murmured to vidya and felt herself blushing again, flattered that her friend would have given her one of her wondrous paintings. twisting a lock of her hair around her index finger, gwynne smiled broadly at vidya and felt all of the uncertainty fade away. this was her friend she was talking to. "thanks! you really like it?" she asked and fluffed up her hair a bit, giggling as she messed around with her short hair.
    SilentMelody

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri May 19, 2017 11:50 pm

Chester McKinley
    24|Male
    Couple 1 - Guy 2
    Owl - Room 1
    Tagged: Vaughn, Elliot, Luc.
    Chester spent a few moments pondering over his response. There was no way he'd be able to beat fencing, or skilled sword fighting, but he did have other skills that he could put to use. "In that case," he said, dramatically, "I shall defeat you through the medium of..." he paused, for dramatic effect, "dance!" and he smiled brightly. He supposed a sword fight was, in the sense of its movements, was no different to choreographing a dance - it was just more deadly and had to be thought up spontaneously on the spot. As if to make a point, he performed a few tap dance steps where he stood, ending in a flourish, with his arms extended out to the sides.

He glanced at Vaughn for a moment, wondering what he could suggest that the man could put to use - whether it was probable or not, though he decided to let Vaughn decide for himself, instead of putting forward an answer for him. He was enjoying this conversation greatly, finding the 'rivalry' quite amusing. And, he couldn't help but think, the two teams excellent matches... in terms of teammates, of course.

At Elliot's response about them being superhero movies, Chester gasped, putting a hand on his chest. "Take that back," he said, sounding offended - of course, he wasn't really.

Luo Chen
    23|Male
    Couple 3 - Guy 2
    Dove - Room 1
    Tagged: Romeo.
    He wasn't quite sure why, but he got a warm feeling as Romeo laughed, and then made his comment about Ghost. "Aw. Then I'd be sad," Luo replied, attempting to make himself look sad, but then his expression broke out into a smile again. "...I know," he quietly said, though he hoped that Rome did care about what he had to say to him later on... though he guessed he wouldn't have to worry too much about that. He then briefly nodded in agreement, apparently not realising the romantic aspect of it all and accepting the reason Rome gave him - though Luo did secretly think that it sounded like a date, which made him a little more hopeful. "That sounds great," he said, sincerely, "I'd like that... I only know the Big Dipper anyway... I always though it looked more like a saucepan," and he laughed at himself for a moment, knowing it sounded crazy.

Luo glanced back at the food, then he picked up a plate to put on his tray, "Hmm... you know, I think I'll go with something else instead..." he decided, and he picked up a pair of food tongs, grabbing one of the large Yorkshire puddings (kind of like a popover, if you're in America) to put on his plate, then he got the spoon that was with the mashed potatoes, getting himself a bit of it, putting it in the Yorkshire pudding. Finally, he poured on a small amount of gravy. He glanced at Rome, with a slight smile, and he moved over to get his chosen dessert. "Well... it was either this, or the profiteroles... or the banoffee pie with almonds... the latter of which I won't have for almondy-reasons,"
    Consulting_Angel

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me